๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

63 || Birthday Girl

294K 6.5K 25.5K
By bazookah

Song: Glass Animans - heat waves (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

"I can't fucking believe it."

"Believe what?"

"That you did it." He scoffs into the line. "You saw him, decided you wanted him and then just manifested him."

"It wasn't just manifesting if I had to work hard for it."  I correct, holding the phone closer to my ear.

I can practically hear Jacob rolling his eyes. "Either way, I think you're a fucking nut case, Gia. But I gotta applaud you."

My brows furrow but I end up letting whatever bullshit Jacobs telling me go. He's just drunk. I mean, I would be too if I was spending my summer break in St Tropez and my birthday on a yatch.

But unlike him, I wasn't. I was spending my birthday-or what was about to be my birthday, in a large bed with no one other than my baby, Cucci.

"I'm taking 19 shots for you and 19 for me." He slurs into the phone. "So that's... If I carry the one..." But then he sighs. "Never mind, I'm too wasted to do the math and you're math skills won't be of help either."

"Please don't do that." I mumble into the phone, pinching the bridge of my nose, but like the wasted jackass he is, he doesn't listen to me.

"Anyways, happy birthday to us bitch!" He screams, I glance towards the clock noting how it was only 11:30 and my birthday wasn't for another thirty minutes, but I guess the sentiment was sweet enough.

"Thanks, happy birthday to you too." I say into the phone but when I'm met with cheering and muffling, I sigh out, knowing it was useless and so without another word I hang up.

I then move into Alessio's bathroom to get ready for bed. His bathroom that has been completely overrun by my products. But, in my defence I was the only one using the entire space in the last four days.

Alessio's away on a week long business trip and since his bedroom was now ours, I had taken the time to finally get comfortable in it.

By the time I'm ready for bed, I walk out to see Cucci lying in the spot next to mine and with a small smile I move to crawl into bed with her but I stop at the sound of a loud thud.

My shoulders instantly tense and I look towards the closed bedroom doors. Marco and the rest of the men were out on business and the only people home were Liam and I.

Grabbing Cucci, I softly make my way towards the doors to lock them but just as I turn the lock, another loud thud echos from the hallway followed by swearing and my body instantly relaxes.

I swing the bedroom door open and look towards the grown man lying across the floor with bits of frosting all over his face.

"Happy birthday, Tweety?" Liam offers pathetically and I blink down at him as he manoeuvres his way up and off the floor.

"What are you doing?" I question, eyeing him as he winces and stretches his neck from side to side.

"I kinda sorta tripped." He offers sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. I withhold a sigh and instead move forward to place a peck on his cheek. The one that's not covered in what I now gather to be remnants of a cupcake.

"I got a backup downstairs?" He offers and with yet another sigh, I move past him and walk down the stairs towards the kitchen.

He follows behind and when I reach the threshold of the kitchen, I move to flick on the lights. But just as I do so, loud cheers echo throughout the room and I jump in surprise at the sight of all the men gathered around the island.

"Buon compleanno!" They all cheer and my eyes widen as I trail all the big scary men wearing pink birthday party hats. (Happy birthday!)

Even Marco's got one on and a giant smile crosses my face as I set Cucci down and move towards them, embracing the men that I now consider family.

The next hour is spent cutting my cake and enjoying the presence of all of the men as they wish me a happy birthday. I even go through some of the presents they each got me and I find myself smiling from ear to ear.

I loved having all this attention.

It isn't until it's nearly 2am that I pause and take one last look around the room. I feel so much gratitude yet I can't help the pang of sadness at the fact that Alessio's not here.

A hand rests on my shoulder and I look over towards Marco, who's giving me his version of an understanding look. "Capo really tried to make it but he got held up." He offers and I muster up a smile as I nod in understanding.

I shouldn't be upset but I couldn't shake the sadness.

I hear Marco sigh before placing his hands on my shoulders and leads me out of the room, while the other men continue to socialize.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as he walks me down one of the hallways and towards a room at the end of the hall. One that's been closed off for the last little while and when I asked Alessio about it, he told me he was doing some construction.

"He was suppose to be here to show you this, but I guess you're going to have to see this alone." He speaks before stepping back and making a move to leave.

"Wait, you're just gonna leave? You don't want to see what's inside?" I question and he stops and turns towards me shaking his head.

"No, it's between you and Capo."

I nod and he makes a move to turn around but he pauses and turns back towards me, a hesitant look on his face. "Happy birthday, Giana." He speaks staring into my eyes, the look in them soft. "You've come a long way. I'm proud of you and Laura would be too." And then he moves forward and does something he's never done before. He places a kiss on my forehead before walking away.

I stare after him and my heart squeezes at the look in his eyes. A mix of sadness and affection.

I may not know everything but I knew enough to know that my mamá had a special place in Marco's guarded heart, and I knew that despite his cold demeanour, he's made some more space for me.

Swallowing back my emotions, I turn back towards the double doors and reach for the handles. The doors open and when I take in the room, I stop breathing for a moment.

The first thing that catches my eye are the walls- more like windows. Large windows adorned on all the walls in the circular shaped room.  Although it's dark out, there's no mistaking how beautiful the room will be in the day time.

But my attention instantly goes to the various shelves filled with instruments. All ones that I can play and right in the centre of the room, lies a white grand piano.

One that's absolutely breathtaking and when I walk further into the room, towards the piano, I see a gold engravment on the casing.

G.G

My brows furrow but then my attention goes to the small envelope taped to the top of the piano. It's got my name on it and I recognize the neat handwriting to be my Alessio's.

I open the envelope, take out the card and read it.

I couldn't decide between the white or black one. So I got you both.

I look around the room. If he's referring to the piano, I didn't see a black one. I turn back towards the card and read the rest of it.

But it's not here. It's in our new home for the next four years, New York.

My heart stops and tears threaten to spill from my eyes. New York.

He's coming to New York with me.

I had accepted a spot at Juilliard and I was worried about how we'd do the long distance thing. I had figured I was just going to be coming back here during the summers and holidays. But this.

Our place.

This was all the assurance I needed.

And when I look into the envelope, there's a set of keys at the bottom.

Alessio built me a music room and got us an apartment.

I have the sudden urge to bawl my eyes out but I stop and my ears perk up at the sound of the front door closing. It's followed by the booming sound of the deep voice that has the ability to bring me to my knees.

"Cazzo, don't tell me I missed the big reveal." I hear from out in the hall and I instantly drop the keys and find myself dashing towards the front foyer.

I don't even register my surroundings until I see his tall familiar form standing next to the door. He moves to set down his briefcase and carry on bag before he lifts his head and his tired eyes connect with mine.

I sprint the rest of the way as a huge smile forms on my face. "Patatino!" I shriek in happiness, before launching myself into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts us up. I take the opportunity to wrap my legs around his waist while I bury my head into his neck and inhale his comforting scent.

"Hey, baby." He murmurs. I feel his lips on my temple and he places a kiss there. I pull my head out to look at his face, he's got a soft small smile and he's looking at me with so much warmth. "Happy birthday." He breathes against my lips.

I don't even hesitate before I smash my lips to his in a rushed kiss. The passion and urgency of the kiss takes him by surprise but he instantly reciprocates by moving his lips with mine.

I don't pull away, not even when I'm losing air. Not only have I missed him, but I was still reeling from the gifts he got me.

I don't stop until he places a hand on my jaw and pulls my face away from his while he tries to catch his breath. "I take it you liked your gifts?" He breathes against my lips. His hand moves down to rest just below my ass and I realize he's holding my nightie from riding up.

"I loved them. Grazie, Alessio." I breathe before moving to place a kiss on the corner of his lips. "Grazie." I say again and again as I continue to pepper kisses all along his face. (Thank you)

His hand moves out to hold my jaw and he brings my face towards his. "Good." He murmurs, his eyes staring into mine before he moves forward and captures my lips in yet another kiss.

His lips are warm and inviting and I instantly find myself melting into him as I  let my lips work against his. The kiss isn't rushed but it's filled with need and when he tilts my head to deepen the kiss, I comply.

His hands move to grip the bottoms of my thighs and when he takes a few steps and my back his a hard surface, I know he's got me up against the wall. 

I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip, earning a grunt from the man and he responds by pushing his body against mine.

His tongue then moves to swipe my lower lips while he pushes himself further into me and when I feel something hard nudge into the space between my legs, I moan.

But just when Alessio pushes his tongue past the seem of my lips a loud gag sounds from somewhere around us.

"Nope. Nope. Not today. I never signed up for this." We hear Liam groan out and Alessio's body instantly tenses as my eyes widen and we pull away.

Alessio's body instinctively shifts so that his body is fully covering mine from Liams view, but that still doesn't hide the embarrassment I feel.

"Giana!" I hear Liam whine from somewhere behind Alessio. "Take this shit somewhere else. I don't want to see this."

Alessio growls a few curses under his breath and I can tell he's about to go off on Liam.

Alessio's tired, jet lagged, annoyed and now sexually frustrated. But before he can go off on Liam, I bury my head into the crook of his neck, beyond mortified. "Alessio... let's just go upstairs, please." I murmur not wanting anyone else to see us and by the sound of the men packing things up in the kitchen, they were bound to come through here any minute now.

Reluctantly Alessio let's it go and turns to walk us towards the staircase. But he still speaks. "I can't fucking wait until we get to New York." He growls, his jaw is set and his arm that's wrapped around my waist holding me against him tightens as he moves up the stairs. "No more tiptoeing around in my own fucking house!" He booms, making a point to let the men hear.

I hear Liam mumble something incoherent from downstairs but Alessio ignores him and instead moves towards the bedroom.

"Christo, when I told you to move your things into here, I didn't mean all this fluffy decor shit." He mutters, kicking his foot back to shut the door as he glances around the bedroom. It's filled with most of the cute decor from my old bedroom across the hall.

"It's cuter this way." I shrug, blinking up at him and when he narrows his eyes at me, I can feel his protest coming but before he can speak, I change the subject.

"I missed you." I smile, tightening my hold around his neck, hoping he'll just let it be and accept the fact that I redecorated.

He sighs, shaking his head before he gives in, carrying me towards the bed. "I missed you."

"You did?" I repeat, moving the grown out hair from his forehead back as his hands move back down to the back of my upper thighs that are hooked around his hips.

"So fucking much, baby." He breathes moving forward to place a chaste kiss on my lips as I hum out in content.

He then moves to place a peck against my cheek, his lips soft against the skin as he murmurs against it. "I missed the sound of your voice."

I smile, biting down on my lower lip as Alessio moves to place a peck on my other cheek. "I missed the sight of your smile." He murmurs against my cheek and my hands start fiddling with the front of his collar.

He brings one of my hands to the seam of his lips and he places another peck on the palm of it. "I missed these hands."

My brows shoot up as I give him a surprised look, my mind instantly going to dirty places but he just chuckles and shakes his head. "For giving me massages." He clarifies, moving to place a sweet peck  on my cheekbone.

I laugh awkwardly anticipating a much dirtier response as he moves his lips to the skin just below my ear. "And when wrapped around my cock." He whispers and my eyes widen.

Yeah, that was what I was expecting.

But he continues, moving to place a kiss on the underside of my jaw while his hands on my thighs move up, sliding under my nightie until he's grabbing my ass. "I missed this ass."

He then lands a harsh smack on one of my ass cheeks and I gasp, my arms tightening around his neck as he places a chaste kiss on the corner of my lips.

"I missed those little fucking nosies." He breathes against my lips, his tone dropping as his hands on my ass start rubbing and kneading the sensitive skin.

"Really?" My breathing increases as I look up at him through my lashes. He nods, his eyes trailing down to my lips and a small smile makes its way onto my face.

"Did you miss Cucci?" I say cheekily.

He pauses, the lust on his face transforming into indifference. Unamused indifference.

"No." He says his tone telling me he's now grumpy and I giggle as he drops me onto the bed.

I sit up on my knees, watching him as he starts removing his blazer and dress shirt. "Umhm..." I trail, my tone telling him that I don't believe him for one second, but the man simply turns around and disappears into the bathroom as he mumbles about how he didn't miss the tripawd.

'No I didn't miss Cucci' my ass.

The man had a doggy door built for her. It was against the bedroom door and when I asked him about it, he blamed it on how he didn't like it when she clawed at the door when it was closed.

Cucci has three legs. She can't exactly claw at the door.

Not to mention, I've caught him hiding treats in various parts of his office and when she wanders in there and doesn't return for hours on end, I walk in there to find her conveniently laying on the corner of Alessio's desk, while he does his work.

Like I said. Cucci has three legs. She can't exactly climb up there.

I snap out of my thoughts at the sound of the shower turning off and when Alessio emerges in nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips, my stomach tightens and my trail of though completely vanishes.

I really missed him. All of him.

His muscular torso stares right back at me and I trail my eyes along the muscles of his arm as he lifts a hand to run a smaller towel through his damp hair.

He walks forward, until he's at the foot of the bed and I scoot forward, sitting up on my knees as I look up at the handsome man. "That was a fast shower." I mumble looking up at him through my lashes. "What's the rush?" I ask softly as my hands move to skim the skin of his abdomen.

The prominent muscles are on full display and I let my hands slide up the front of him as I drag my nails across the skin. "You missed me that much?"

He hums distractedly and I continue what I'm doing, only stopping when I look up at him to see him smiling down at me.

I bite my bottom lip as I smile cheekily up at him and his hand shoots out to release my bottom lip, his eyes watching the movement of his thumb that now resorts to rubbing back and forth.

"Cazzo, I fucking missed this mouth." He breathes and the way in which he's looking down at me makes my stomach tighten.

I trail my hands down to the waistband of the towel wrapped around his hips and I start to slowly undo it, moving my face closer to trail kisses down the happy trail between his deep V.

I undo the towel, revealing his hard cock but just when I move to trail kisses along his length, he buries his hand into my hair and tugs my head away, stopping me.

My brows furrow and I blink up at him. "I thought you missed my mouth..." I murmur awkwardly as his eyes trail down my form.

"I did." He says and my brows furrow even further. But he simply nods down at me. "Remove your dress." He commands softly.

I pull the dress over my head and a satisfied grunt escapes him when he sees me completely bare underneath. "So, if you did then why won't you let me..." I trail off.

He gives my shoulders a light shove, pushing my back down onto the mattress as he climbs above me, bringing his lips to mine in a kiss. "Because I missed this pussy more." He murmurs against my lips and then his hands on on my knees pry them apart.

He moves down, his gaze trailing to the space between my parted legs and he groans out, moving forward to trail his middle finger up and down my slit. "You're always so wet for me, yes?" He breathes.

I swallow thickly, but nod giving him a little yeah. It was borderline embarrassing how wet I was around him.

"Brava ragazza." He hum, nesting himself between my legs and wrapping my ankles behind his neck. "Now keep them like this for me while I fuck you with my tongue." (Good girl)

And then he dips his head and his lips latch onto my clit. The action knocks the breath out of me and my legs tense as I do my best not to snap them shut around his head.

Instead I resort to threading my fingers into his hair and pushing his face deeper into my pussy. "Holy shit." I gasp, the feeling of his lips, tongue and teeth rolling my clit around causing my body to pulse.

Alessio hums against my pussy and I moan out, throwing my head back at the feeling he sends through me.

His tongue thrusts into my pussy and he pushes his face further into me, his nose nudging my clit and I start rolling my hips into him, loving the feeling of his nose hitting a sensitive spot on my clit.

Alessio's free hand moves to my ass and he rubs at it soothingly before gripping onto my ass and helping me grind into his face as his tongue devours every inch of my inner walls.

I'm a panting, moaning mess and so lost in the immense pleasure that I whine out when I feel him pull his head out.

He moves above me, his lips connecting with mine as he nests himself between my legs. "Patience, baby." He pants, capturing my lips in a bruising kiss.

He groans into my mouth and despite the need to have him keep going down on me, I wrap my arms around his neck.

He grabs onto my thighs and hooks them around his hips, shifting his hips so that the length his cock is between us, lined up against my pussy.

His tounge tangles with mine as he starts rocking his hips, rubbing the length of his cock along my slit and I pull away to catch my breath. He takes the opportunity to trail kisses along the underside of my jaw and I hold him against me as he continues to rock his hips into mine.

A breathy moan escapes my lips. "Aren't you...." Another moan. "Aren't you tired?" I ask needing to make sure that he wasn't just going to tease me.

He starts trailing wet kisses further down until he's at the valley of my breasts and I sigh out.

"I am." He confirms, his voice throaty and thick. It's muffled against the skin of my breast as he continues to kiss and suck the swell of my breast.

He takes one of my nipples into his mouth, flicking it with his tounge and then sucking on it, before releasing it with a pop as his eyes lift to look into mine.

His brown eyes are dark and filled with so much desire that I whimper.

"But I've been thinking about my birthday girl all week and I won't be able to rest until I'm buried inside of her." He murmurs moving to take my other nipple into his mouth.

His fingers move down between us and he spreads my lower lips, giving the length of his cock more room to grind and rub against my pussy while I writhe against him.

I shift, moving my hips, pushing up into his cock that's trapped between us yet all I end up doing is creating more torturous friction.

Alessio chuckles darkly, lifting his head as he tips his head down to watch the movement. He lifts his head, hovering his lips over mine. "You want that, yes?" He hums against my lips.

A breathless whimper escapes my lips and I nod frantically. "Yes, please."

He hums and his hand snakes down and he grabs the base of his cock, moving it to trail my slit as he spreads out my wetness.

"You're always so wet and ready for me, yes?" He asks, the hand holding himself up next to my head as he tips his head down to watch between us.

"Yes."

"Only for me?" He asks, his voice deep and husky as he lifts his head, raising a brow as he pauses his movements with his cock.

"Only for you, Alessio." I confirm, squirming once he nudges his tip against my clit.

"Bene." He hums. (Good)

He moves his hand from griping his cock to bring his fingers and dip them into my mouth before moving them back down to rub at my clit.

I exhale, biting my lip as I throw my head back. "Ah, yes."

"Did you missed this, Principessa?" He asks, his fingers now circling my clit faster and his hips rolling forward, grinding his cock into my pussy.

His tip keeps nudging my entrance and I whine out. I couldn't take this teasing.

His lips move to my ears and his low breathless grunts flow into them. "You missed the way my cock fucks this tight little pussy, yes?"

I fist the sheets and look up at him. "Yes, I did."

"How much?" He grunts, grinding forward while moving his fingers to my entrance and without any warning, he pushes two fingers into me.

"So much." I moan.

A deep sound rumbles from his chest as he groans out as he continues to trust into my pussy. "Me lo mostrerai, dolcezza?" He murmurs lowly, pecking my lower lip. (You gonna show me, sweetness?)

"Sì, come?" I reply, shutting my eyes. (Yes, how?)

And then in one fast movement he's flipping us around. I fall right on top of him, not having anytime to brace my hands out but he supports my weight on top of him.

He pulls his fingers out of me as my head buries into his neck, he trails a hand up my back and grips the back of my neck, lifting me up.

"Then sit your pretty little ass up and ride me." He spits, pulling me up until I'm straddling him.

He shifts back, positioning himself against the pillows as I sit up on my knees. I had yet to skill the art of riding and to be quite honest I never really took the lead.

I usually had help from him.

My legs weren't nearly strong enough to keep us at a pace that would be pleasureful for both of us and when I look up at him, prepared to ask him to do the work, he's got that look that tells me he's not going to do it.

He nods towards his lap, a smug smirk on his lips telling me he's going to enjoy watching me struggle. "Go on, baby. You can do it yourself." He murmurs, placing his hands behind his head and leaning back against the headboard.

His tone is condescending and my annoyance flares at the arrogance in his tone.

I lift myself up higher on my knees and dip my head, moving my lips to his ear. "You're right." I murmur, before moving back and instead of lowering myself down on his cock, like he's expecting. I bring my fingers to my clit and start rubbing. "I could do it myself."

His eyes follow the movement and when his hand moves down to grab himself, I slap it away. "No." I say my tone bratty. "I can do it myself." And despite wanting to tease him, my need to orgasm overpowered all my pride.

I grab his cock and line it up to my entrance as he grunts out, watching my movements while he brings his hands out to cup my breasts, " That's my good girl." He praises, pinching and rolling my nipples between his fingers.

I slowly sink myself down onto his cock. We both groan out at the feeling, Alessio more so than me, while I gasp at the sheer length of him and how deep he's hitting inside me.

I've never felt this full and so with slow movements, I place my hands on his chest as I lift my self up slightly and then sink back down.

Alessio moans, throwing his head back and I do it again, loving the sounds escaping his mouth at my actions. 

He tips his head back down to stare at me as I start increasing my movements, "Cazzo, perfect." He groans, his eyes trained on my breasts that are bouncing as I ride him and before I can reply, he moves forward and buries his head between my breasts.

"You feel so perfect around my cock baby, don't stop." He breathes, before moving to take one of my nipples into his mouth.

He sucks hard and I cry out but I don't stop my movements. Instead I hold onto his shoulders as he wraps his arms loosely around my waist and I lift myself up and then sink back down while simultaneously rolling my hips forward into his.

My movements aren't the fastest but they hit deep, so deep that I hear Alessio murmur between kisses for more and, so despite my legs threatening to give out, I keep going.

My movements are sloppy and not precise and as much as I'm trying it's not enough. "Alessio." I breathe.

He hums moving to my other breast.

"I wanna go faster." I whine out as I continue my half assed movements. But he simply pulls back and starts trusting his hips up into me while I sink down onto him.

The sensation causes my lips to part but he shakes his head, telling me he won't do all the work. "Just keep going, baby." He encourages gruffly, moving his hands out to grip onto my ass.

His eyes trail my body, pausing at the sight of where we're connected and he groans out while I attempt to go faster by leaning over and gripping onto the headboard above him.

I start picking myself up and dropping down on his cock, the new position giving me more room to go faster and harder. Not to mention the new angle hits the right spot and so I start picking up my movements.

My legs start to burn but I push through it because the deep moans and groans spilling from Alessio's lips praising me are worth it. 

He leans forward burying his face into the crook of my neck as groans of pleasure escape his lips and vibrate through my body.

"You see how fucking good you're doing?" He grunts harshly into the skin of my neck and I nod, the tension building up.

He moves back, his hands moving to my hips, guiding me up and down his length but not quite lifting me.

"Cazzo, I'm so proud of how well you're riding my cock, baby." He groans, throwing his head back as he continues to trust up into me.

My eyes shut and I throw my head back.

I can feel the pressure building up but just as I'm about to explode, I feel a harsh warning squeeze on my hip. "Eyes open and on me, amore. I wanna see the look on your face as you come for me."(love)

And so I do just that, I tip my head forward, staring into his lust filled eyes as I explode around his cock.

My body goes limp as my orgasm rips through me and I slump forward, my head burying into the crook of his neck.

And that's when he takes the lead.

His hands on my hips start lifting me up and dropping me down onto his cock harshly with no remorse as low grunts escape him while he chases after his own orgasm.

Whines and moans escape my lips as I ride out my orgasm, but he continues to pick me up and slam me back down onto his cock with harsh grunts.

The overstimulation has me squirming and panting and it's only when he stills, burying his head into the side of my neck with a low groan that another orgasm rips through my body just as he spills inside of me.

The room erupts in silence, save for the sound of our harsh breaths as we both come down from our highs.

I roll off him and sink into the mattress on my back as I try to catch my breath. I watch Alessio get up and move into the bathroom.

He returns a moment later, he's got a white t shirt thrown over his shoulder and a wet cloth in his hand as he moves towards me.

He spreads my legs, bringing the cloth out to clean me up and slips the t shirt over my head. It's when he moves back to slip on his briefs that we hear a light tapping against the hardwood floors.

We both look over to the source of the sound and a smile graces my lips at the sight of Cucci who uses the doggy ramp I got her to climb onto the bed.

She moves to get into my lap, but just when she settles herself in my lap, a big hand scoops her up and sets her down next to me. "Nope. That's my spot." Alessio mumbles, getting into bed.

He climbs on top of me, spreads my legs apart and nests himself between them, using my stomach as his pillow.

A smile graces my lips and I lay back, threading my fingers through Alessio's hair as my eyes shut in exhaustion.

But then I remember something and I know I won't be able to sleep without an answer. "Alessio?" I mumble out.

He hums out tiredly and I can tell he's dozing off.

"Why is there G.G engraved into the piano?"

He's silent for a moment before I feel him shrug wearily. "It would be a waste to have your initials engraved now when they're going to eventually change."

A tired smile graces my lips as he continues. "Besides, Giana Galanti sounds better than Giana Moretto, yes?" He murmurs burying his face into my stomach.

"Yes it does." I whisper softly, scraping my nails across his scalp. "Goodnight, Alessio," I murmur, shutting my eyes as I bask in the feeling of having him here with me.

We've come a long way.

He grunts in approval, his sleepy voice filling the room. "Night, baby." He's quiet but I wait for him to say the words that he says to me every night before I fall asleep and he doesn't disappoint when he speaks a moment later. "Ti amo." (I love you)

"Ti amo." I reply, my body finally giving into the need to sleep.

The room is silent save for the sound of the cracking from the dimly lit fireplace and just when I think he's asleep he speaks again. "Say it again."

"Ti amo."

I feel him smile against the skin of my stomach as he hums out in content. But then he speaks a moment later, "In English."

"I love you."

And when I think he's done, his low voice fills the room once again a moment later. "In Italian."

"Ti amo."

He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me to him, but not before breaking the silence once again. "In French."

My eye snap open and I withhold the urge to sigh. "I don't know French."

He lifts his head, his eyes droopy and filled with fatigue, his hair a complete mess but he still manages a tired smile. "It's je t'aime."

I blink down at him and when he looks like he's not going to let it go, I nod.

He nods in satisfaction, moving his head back to bury into my stomach and I breathe out, closing my eyes in hopes of falling asleep.

But once again, his voice disturbs me. "Say it in French."

With a sigh, I comply. "Je t'aime."

He hums in content, tightening his arms around me and my head luls to the side as silence finally fills the room.It stretches for a while before he breaks it again. "Say it in Portuguese."

My eyes snap open once again. "I. Don't. Know. Portuguese." I grit and a moment later he lifts his head to look up at me.

"It's eu te amo." He says before moving back to bury his head into my stomach, completely oblivious to the fact that he's being ridiculous.

I ignore him and close my eyes. But just as I'm about to doze off, Alessio's voice ruins it. "Say it in Portugu-"

But I cut him off. "Alessio?" I mumble tiredly.

"Yes, baby." He murmurs, his voice low and droopy.

"If you tell me to say anything one more time, you're sleeping on the floor while Cucci and I snuggle together." I say softly and when I hear no response, I hum out in content knowing that I'll finally be able to sleep.

I sigh out as my breathing evens out, but just before I fall asleep, I murmur the words he's till waiting to hear.

"Eu te amo."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Off topic but I'm literally WHEEZING RN.

MY LITTLE BROTHER WORKS AT WALMART. HE WAS WORKING SELF CHECKOUT AND THIS WOMAN JUST PEED ON THE FLOOR.

RIGHT THERE AS SHE WAS CHECKING OUT-ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORE RUSH. THERE WAS A BATHROOM LITERALLY TWO METERS AWAY.

SHE WAS JUST STANDING THERE, JUMPING FROM FOOT TO FOOT AND WHEN SHE LEFT, THERE WAS A PUDDLE OF PISS ON THE FLOOR.

And then my brother just walked away bc he's like they don't pay me enough for this bs.

-

Also I made an ig. Idk what I'm gonna post on there yet. I'm still trying to organize it but I'm thinking stuff about my stories but also other stuff like book suggestions and reviews...?
If u want to follow me it's _bazookah

ANYWAYS I'm about to get all sappy and shit.

Thank you all for reading this story and thank you to all of you that left comments.

This story wouldn't be anywhere near where it is without the feedback, the input and all the suggestions y'all give me, so thanks for creating this story with me.❤️

I'm really sad that this book is coming to an end and I wanna cry bc writing this story was literally what got me through summer. It was my escape from reality that I desperately needed and I'm so grateful for all of you.

But I hope I see you in my next story.

I'm gonna take some time to recharge and get that story ready, but I'm really excited to share the new story with y'all.

(There's a teaser in next chapter thingy)

Anyways If you're still reading this, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love all of you and hopefully y'all are taking care of yourselves.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...