Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 22

1.7K 84 2
By ShrazyMe

AmerieSanchez: My favorite view 

4,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

Coming back to WWE after our breakup was one of the harder things to do because everybody knows everything about us. They know all about us ending our engagement and things getting messy between between our families to us now rekindling our romance.

When Joe asked me to come to the show, I initially refused because I did not want to see anyone. Everything that we went through was embarrassing and it sucks that some of it played out online for the world to see. 

Almost everybody sided with Joe once things went south between us so I didn't know how people were going to react to seeing me backstage.

"That match was good." I tell Joe who is walking around shirtless with a towel around his neck. He just got done wrestling Robert Roode and it was so nice to have the kids see their daddy in action. 

"Thanks." He kisses my temple before throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Ams, you're tense. What's the problem?"

I choose to focus on navigating the pram around a camera crew instead of responding to Joe.

"Amerie."

I let out a sigh, "I told you that I didn't want to come back here."

"I'm just getting my stuff and then we're leaving." Joe kisses my temple again. "I promise you that nobody has any bad blood against you."

"Whatever." I mutter.

The boys start making noises so I pull the cover off the pram so I can see their faces. Once they see me looking, they start smiling which makes me smile.

I love my Joseph and Thomas more than anything in the world.

"Hey big boys." Joe coos as he strokes their cheeks. "How are my sons doing?"

Joseph starts doing his little baby talk while Thomas waves his tiny arms in the air. Other WWE superstars begin to notice what's going on and they make their way over to watch Joe interact with our boys.

I want another baby.

"They're so cute." CJ pouts as she gives me a side hug. "Good job mommy."

"What about daddy?" Joe glances up at her.

CJ lets out a laugh, "These babies are all Amerie."

Titus O'Neil stares at Joseph, "No, that's Joe all the way."

"That's a lie." I say as I look down at the boys who are enjoying the new attention. "They're the perfect combination of us."

"Can we talk?" CJ gestures for to step to the side and I refrain from shaking my head no as I walk with her. "I just want to say that it's really good to see you."

I smile at her words, "It's good to see you too."

CJ stares at me for a moment before pulling me into her arms and I wrap my arms around her waist. CJ and I have had a rocky relationship but I needed this hug.

"We should hang out some time." I say and her eyes widen in surprise. "I know we've had our issues but I would like for us to move forward."

"I would love that."

---

AmerieSanchez: If it ain't Joe behind me, I'm not looking back.

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

I'm not sure why but Joe and I volunteered to host dinner at ours even though we are still working on being a couple. I personally feel that it's too soon to be hanging out with other couples because we're not how we used to be, we're not as affectionate or as loving to one and another.

"How long are you going to be?" Joe asks as I lay back in my nursing seat.

"Thomas will fall asleep soon." I quietly respond as I look down at my son who is latched onto my nipple. "Has everyone arrived?"

"Sofia and Latecia are organizing the dinning room." I groan at his words because I was supposed to have that done before our guests arrived. I got so caught up in trying to get ready that by the time I was done, the boys needed a feed.

"He'll be out soon." I gesture to our son who is staring up at me with tired eyes. "Just tell them not to be too loud, I don't want the boys waking up again. I pumped two bottles and they're in the fridge, put them out on the counter please."

"Alright." Joe responds as he checks in on Joseph who is out like a light. "I'll see you soon."

It took me a good twenty minutes to get Thomas down since he wanted to play. The second that I got downstairs, I brought our spare crib into the dining room because I knew that it was very likely that they would wake up again.

"Look who has finally arrived." Sofia smiles as she makes her way over to me and I tightly wrap my arms around her. Feeling her bump against my stomach makes me sad because we're both supposed to be pregnant right now.

Unfortunately, I miscarried.

"The little ones were fighting sleep, sorry." I apologise as I make my way over to Latecia who I embrace before nodding my head at Colby and Jon.

"You don't have to apologise." Latecia gives me a small nudge. "You have two boys who want to spend all their time with you."

I giggle.

"Let's eat." Joe says and the guys let out a cheer as we walk into the dining room. 

For the next three minutes, the girls and I are bringing out all the food and drinks.

I didn't have much time to prepare a buffet of sorts so I settled on making Chicken tikka masala with homemade naan bread and fresh salad.

"This is so good." Jon groans as he takes another bite of his food. "I hope you have more left because we're taking some home."

Joe and I laugh at his words.

"There's plenty left." I respond as I spoon some rice into my mouth just as the baby monitor goes off. Within a second, the room is filled with two different cries and I sigh as I jump to my feet.

Joe apologises to everyone as we quickly make our way upstairs. Whenever it comes down to the kids crying, we don't play about and we make sure to get their as quickly as we can. I don't care if the boys want a feed or to just see our faces because you never want to gamble with children.

Anything can happen and they get hurt or they're gone.

"Let's bring them downstairs." I mutter as I pick up Thomas who is red in the face. "Oh baby, what's wrong?"

Thomas continues to cry which only makes Joseph cry more so I start kissing his head and moving around to get him to calm down.

"Why is he red like that?" Joe asks as he walks closer to us with Joseph in his arms. "Is he sick?"

"His body doesn't feel hotter than usual." I say as I start feeling around his diaper. "I think he's trying to take a shit and it's bigger than he expected. Go down with Joseph, he'll make himself ill."

Joe leaves the room with our son while I grab my phone. I don't really know what to do so I start searching it up because I want to Thomas to be at ease. His crying is really affecting me because I don't know how to make it stop and I don't know how much it is paining him which hurts more.

By the time that we have made it downstairs, I have pretty much given up on eating after what I've just witnessed and dealt with. Thomas is slightly whimpering but he'll be fine once the others see him.

Sofia meets me in the corridor and I stop besides her.

"Is he ok?" She softly asks and I nod my head.

"He will be fine." I say as she gives his face a kiss, making him smile a bit. "There's my smiley boy."

"I don't know how you do it." Sofia mutters. "It really does take a whole village to raise kids so how do you do it when Joe's gone?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Your kids are your kids and all you can do is try your best."

"Well you're doing an amazing job." She reassures me and I blink back tears.

"It's so hard sometimes." I confess as we walk into the dining room. "Seeing my boys cry like that really hurts."

"I know, Amerie." Sofia rubs my back as I lay Thomas down in the crib besides his brother who is fast asleep.

"Wow." I look at Colby who is staring at me in awe, "You're like a supermom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 2.4K 200
@jackgilinsky followed you @jackgilinsky commented on your post ---- This story takes a while to get into so just bare with me ok thanks
50.7K 1.4K 50
{A ashannie fanficton} symphony /ˈsɪmf(ə)ni And now your song is on repeat And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat And when you're gone, I feel incomple...
1.3K 73 23
"You can take me anytime you like, I'll be around if you think you might love me, baby and hold me tight"
125K 3.3K 29
"We have our differences, but I love you no matter what."