𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑; Theo Raeken

By voiddangell

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 (rewriting parts! discontinued!) " and for once in my life, i wanted to kiss her as much as i... More

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑
𝙞. little wolf
𝙞𝙞. suspicions
𝙞𝙞𝙞. early signs
𝙞𝙫. fake girlfriend
𝙫. betrayal
𝙫𝙞. analise sabre
𝙫𝙞𝙞. taken
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. torn apart
𝙞𝙭. like mother like daughter
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 vol. 2
𝙭𝙞. she's gone
𝙭𝙞𝙞. yellow eyes
𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. so, did you miss me?
𝙭𝙞𝙫. the compromise
𝙭𝙫. i choose you
𝙭𝙫𝙞. the black mist
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. i love you
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. lies
𝙭𝙞𝙭. he's gonna break your heart
𝙭𝙭. rage runs in the family
𝙭𝙭𝙞. a banshee's warning
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. i could never hate you
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. allison argent
PLEASE READ! NOT AN UPDATE

𝙭. kill me

7.7K 302 524
By voiddangell

PART TEN
KILL ME

( i recommend listening to 'sign of the times' by harry styles )

Aurora had awoken from the nudging of Scott McCall as he had awoken her from her slumber, the girl groaning from tiredness as he gripped onto her wrist and pulled her out the chair, causing her to let out a loud yelp. "Scott, what the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"It's Theo, it's been Theo all along...." He muttered, the girl instantly waking up a little as she furrowed her brows, the boy looking at her in guilt. He knew Aurora felt something for him, even if she didn't realise it herself. And now he had betrayed her, just like everyone else had.

"He's the first chimera. he's on the Dread Doctors side. Cubby, we need to get out of here. He's trapped us in." The McCall boy told her, and Aurora felt as if her heart had dropped out of her chest, her stomach churned as she inhaled a deep breath. Stiles was right, he's been right all along.

"What- what, that doesn't make sense- Theo..."

"I know, I know... But I don't know what he has planned for us, so best thing we can do now is get the hell outta here." He told her softly, and she nodded hesitantly, still grasping onto the fact that the boy she had grown so close to was behind it all. They rushed down the stairs, and soon enough Scott was straining every ounce of strength in him to try and break through the barrier, Aurora trying too though nothing was working. She noticed the sky darkening and the moon began to rise, a complete sphere surrounded by stars, and the girl could feel her claws extending.

"Scott..." She whispered, the boy had heard and looked at her, a nervous look on her face as her breathing heavied and her fangs began to show. She always had trouble with control, and seeing as this was a supermoon, she'd be even worse. Scott stopped what he was doing, grabbing onto the girl and pulling her up the steps and into the flat roof of the library, knowing that if she lost control atleast she wouldn't be in the school, with only her alpha to take it out on.

Cold air immediately hit their bodies, prickling at their skin and the wind blew harshly in their faces as Scott began his plan of breaking through the mountain ash and Aurora whispered to herself over and over again.

"The sun, the moon, the truth..." It was a saying she had always used to help with the full moons, and she gradually began to feel herself calmer, still out of control as her eyes flashed golden. Scott had used his inhaler after almost bringing himself into another asthma attack, though it made him even worse. Aurora walked over and had taken it from his hand, crushing it as a purple mist had came out of it.

"Wolfsbane?" Scott mumbled, remembering after Aurora had left the animal clinic and Theo had thrown him his inhaler— it must've been to weaken him, but why? His questions were soon answered when Aurora had dropped to the floor, not noticing Liam behind her who had knocked her out, his eyes glowing yellow, teeth barred, talons showing and the reeking scent of anger lingering around him.

"Did you lie to me?" Liam snarled through his teeth, hair blowing in the stormy wind as he circled around the alpha, ready to kill him.

"I've never lied to you!"

"But you won't save her!"

"I can't save her, at least not with a bite. It you'd just think about that for a second, Liam, you would know that i'm right!" Scott replied, knowing that the supermoon was affecting his beta.

"I am thinking, I'm thinking about alternatives!"

"Liam, it's a supermoon, it's feeding your anger and making you more agressive. It's causing you to hurt Aurora, not just your bestfriend, but your anchor!" Scott told him, and for a second he noticed Liam's eyes flicker to normal just at the mention of the Hale girl, though the supermoon wouldn't get past an anchor.

"It's making me stronger. You're gonna keep your promise, even if it kills you!" He shouted, followed by a deep roar. He sent punches to the boy until Scott had pushed him down, holding onto the back of his head.

"Liam stop, you're not gonna save her by killing me!" He argued, though Liam has heabutted him, unraveling from the boys grasp and soon enough they were rolling on the roof, striking eachother and blocking their hits. Liam had thrown Scott through the sky-light window, the two of them falling into the library and shattering a wooden table to pieces. Liam sent another few hits at the alpha who was trying his best not to hurt his beta whilst protecting himself, though soon enough— Scott McCall was losing, failing to block the hits from Liam.

"Liam, don't do this!" He yelled, jumping up onto the raised staircase, the full moon illumating his shadow as Liam stalked closer to him. Though somewhere inbetween that, Aurora had woken up from the roof, spluttering and coughing before realising why she was there, the girl ran inside, watching as her bestfriend moved closer, a deep growl emitting his throat.

"I can't let you kill me." Scott spoke, turning around and facing the moon. And that was when Aurora got an idea, an idea that would pull apart each and every one of their lives if it worked.

Scott may not let Liam kill him, but Aurora had literally nothing to lose. Maybe if Liam killed her before he tried to kill Scott, it would give him time to break the barrier, maybe someone who rescue Scott— or maybe Liam would snap back into reality. Aurora took that as her queue, jumping down from the upstairs level of the library, landing crouched as she stood up slowly in front of Scott, the two other werewolves watching her in shock.

"But you can kill me." She spoke softly, before extending her claws, eyes glowing golden and fangs shown, and due to the supermoon, her face had darkened into a grey colour, brows lowering as she looked more as a demon wolf than a werewolf. She flipped over the table, sending a strike in Liam's direction which would weaken him. She knew she couldn't bring herself to kill the boy, but she could save some time before letting him kill her.

"No, Aurora! You can't let him do this- our pack needs their beta!" Scott yelled, snapping the girl from her trance.

"I'm not a beta, Scott. I mean, look at me— I'm a monster." She told him, referring to the dark shadow which began to overtake her. She was stronger than him, though she didn't want to hurt him, and so the girl just sent useless strikes to his arms and legs and blocked his claws from shredding her to pieces just yet. Liam hesitated, as if he was trying everything to not let himself spiral out of control, though it was too late— because the supermoon was reaching it's peak, and the person standing before him wanting to be killed was not his best friend.

...

"You dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead." Theo spoke as he climbed out of the car, the Stilinski boy behind him listening to what the boy was telling him— knowing Theo betrayed them all. He had the choice to help Scott or his dad, not knowing Aurora was also falling into the mix.

"Where is he?"

"I covered for you, this was taken care of. If only Melissa didn't find it at the hospital, even the son of a cop can make mistakes!" Theo told him, circling the boy as he held up his library card.

"Did you hurt him?" asked Stiles, who just wanted to know where his father was.

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills, I came for a pack. I came for the werecoyote; the one whose first instinct is to kill, I came for the banshee; the girl surrounded by death, I came for the dark kitsune, the beta with anger issues, I came for Void Stiles— that's the pack I want! Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott." Theo replied, approaching the Stilinski boy, faces a few centimetres apart in intimidation.

"But I also came for the Shadow Demon Wolf, but not just for her power. Oh, you didn't know? Your ex girlfriend, the one I saved over and over from your mistakes, the girl who's different from the rest of you, who almost ruined my entire plan without even realising it, Aurora Hale isn't just a beta, she's your worst nightmare. And I'm here for her out of all of you, but for a different reason." He added, smirking as he stepped back, Stikes listened in shock, how understanding what was going on with Rory.

"Your heartbeat's rising, Stiles. And it's not because your afraid. Nogitsune is gone, but you've got more blood on your hands than any of us."

"I'm about to get more." spat Stiles, who knew Theo was a liar this whole time.

...

Liam had thrown Aurora over a table, the girl scratched his face as she rolled over and onto his shoulders, sending him to the floor in which she jumped onto his back, wrapping her arm around his neck to suffocate him, but not to kill him.

"He's using you, Liam. He wants you to be the alpha because he can't take the power away from me, only you can. But once you do, he'll take it from you too— that's why he wants you to kill me." Scott explained, jumping up onto the second floor of the library, and Liam sent his head backwards into Aurora's face, knowing the girl to the floor and standing up, beggining to walk up the stairs.

"That's what you don't get, Scott. I want to kill you, I want to!!" He roared, pouncing at the alpha and knocking him into the wall and the banister as Scott sent strikes to the boy, strangling him for a moment though he was soon thrown down the stairs, groaning in pain. Liam had jumped down, running after the alpha and throwing him yet again onto a table which had then broken. He slashed Scott's stomach until the boy was weak, and hardly able to move.

Aurora had jumped up, a monstrous roar escaping her mouth as she sent a strike to his head, knocking him out of the way. Liam growled back, golden iris' meeting hers which contrasted against the blackness in the rest of her eye, the shadow mist stronger than ever, swirling around her body. She sliced his chest, the boy sending another back to her face as he jumped on top of her.

"Aurora, don't make me do this!" He spat through his animalistic voice, venom seething through his fangs as she held his hands up from above her, groaning against his strength.

"I can't let you kill him, Liam." She whispered, and the beta had managed to slip one of his hands free, jamming his claws into her stomach in which she yelled of pain, blending into a growl and finally looking into the boys eyes. Her best friend.

She had always told herself that she'd die for Liam Dunbar, not quite realising that it would be him who wanted her dead.

"I can't stop myself!" Liam yelled, slashing the girl's body as she let out groans, eyes watering. She knew that in end, he would kill her. And that terrified her, because she had never been this weak before. Weeks ago, she had told Theo Raeken that she wanted to save people, and not just protect them— and this was exactly what she was doing, saving Scott McCall, the boy who left everything out on the line for other people.

She was saving those who couldn't save themselves.

And so, when she let go of Liam's other hand, and it went straight across her chest, blood drawing as he roared, striking the girl repeatedly as Scott watched, screaming for the girl to fight back, knowing he was too weak, she couldn't— she was tired of fighting back.

"Liam, please- please." She whispered, just loud enough for the boy to hear, blood pooling around her as it fled from her mouth, and the girl's vision began to haze, black dots scattered around and the dark aura had slowly faded away with her. She had forgotten the pain, forgotten the situation, and the figure of Mason came running in, screaming his bestfriend's name which finally snapped Liam from his trance.

"Liam, what are you doing?" He yelled, looking down at the injured Scott and the almost dead Aurora, who stared up at the beta with a look of pure sadness in her eyes as he looked down at his blood-stained hands, flickering to his bestfriend.

"Aurora- oh my god, Rory! What have I done-," He muttered, shaking the girl who's body had fallen limp as she struggled to breathe.

"She's gone, Hayden died a few minutes ago, she's gone." Mason told him, eyes brimmed with tears which caused Liam to look up at him, switching between the two as he was stuck between comforting Hayden or Aurora.

"It's oka-okay, I'm okay. Go f-find her..." Aurora lied, her voice uneven and weak as she took ahold of his hand, pushing it up onto her chest so he could feel her heartbeat. It was slowing down tremendously, though it was still beating, and after a while, Liam had left her to find his first love.

Mason had ran over to Scott, helping him up as the two headed towards where Aurora was lying in a pool of her own blood, the life slowly but surely draining out of her. She was too tired to even heal herself, knowing it would be less painful if she just passed right that second.

"Scott- what happened?" Mason asked.

"It's the supermoon it was just-,"

"Bad timing, I mean seriously- you couldn't of waited five minutes." Theo spat as he walked in, furious that his plan for Liam to kill Scott didn't work. He shoved Mason to the ground, the boy falling unconscious as Theo approached Scott, not acknowledging that Aurora was also in the room, close to death.

"I should've stayed, I should've made sure."

"Because now you have to kill me yourself." Scott muttered, weak and injured.

"They're still mine. Not yet but they'll come around."

"Not for you." Scott answered, the boy throwing his claws into the alpha's side as he leant on Theo's shoulder with a groan, "They're not like you, they never will be."

"Because I'm a Chimera? Because I'm not a real werewolf?" questioned Theo tauntingly.

"Because you're barely even human." Scott replied, and Theo threw him onto the stairs, repeatedly jamming his claws into the boy's stomach as he began to cough up blood, his fate a little like the girl next to him. Only when Scott had taken his last dying breath and his red iris' had blended back to brown that he had stopped.

Aurora watched in pure agony, trying to yell Scott's name though her body was failing and she could just about flee a whisper out as Mason had awoken.

"Theo..." She mumbled, her head tilted to the side as she watched his head cock in her direction immediately, his once sinister face dropping into a shocked one. He didn't know that Aurora Hale had also fallen into his trap, and as he watched her bleeding out slowly, her last words would be a whisper of his name as he betrayed her for the last time, for some reason— he finally felt guilt, he finally felt something.

"Theo, what have you done—," Aurora cried, cut off by her own last dying breath as the room began to spin into darkness, and her muscles had dropped from their tightened position, memories of everything that had lead up to now flickered past her sight in a second before she had finally given up..

"Aurora! No, no, no- Rora. It wasn't supposed to be you too!" He shouted, hands shaking vigorously as he looked around the room at Mason and Scott. He cursed himself, leaning down over the girl's body and wiping his thumb across her cheek.

"I'm gonna come back for you, I promise." He muttered against her forehead before standing up at leaving, holding back his anger and sadness that not only did she ruin his plan, but she died whilst doing so.

After all, Scott McCall was dead, his Chimera's were dead.

And Aurora Sabre-Hale was now dead too.

...

SEASON 5A FINISHED AHH

i've just realised it was only ten chapters long oops sorry for that. hope you enjoyed the double homicide?? sorry i'm gonna shut up-

i hope you enjoyed this and keep reading for the second part of this book, villain rory may have an appearance;))

have a great day/night and don't forget to vote and comment

—angeline<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.1K 39
Ding dong here comes trouble. When he's around, he attracts nothing good. Except her. A Heartbreak High fanfic Spencer 'Spider' White x OC
206K 4.2K 21
"𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐢'𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." [𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...
75.9K 1.2K 30
𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ❝ flashback when you met me, your buzzcut and my hair bleached. ❞ © aclpwzs, 2023
3.5K 162 24
Want to thank my Patron TrustSerenity for the idea! Requests are open This will contain fluff/smutt murder death etc Mature pretty much But this is a...