My Sister's Crush - A Larry S...

Por i_am_obssessed

What starts off as watching tutoring sessions with his sister that then becomes a secret relationship with hi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue pt. 1
Epilogue pt.2

Boarding Boys

432 2 0
Por i_am_obssessed

Hey y'all I started writing Boarding Boys go and make sure to check it out! Chapter 1 is posted rn and i'm so excited for the outcome. And thank you for 1.54k reads I never actually thought i would get so many reads since i before it was the same 10 people reading but most of the time less and less people read this book. But now it's reached 1.54k so again thank you I wouldn't be here without you guys!
- Grace x

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.5K 337 17
Where Harry is a feminine barista at the coffee shop Louis Always goes to. of course Louis falls in love with the pretty boy with green eyes and femi...
107 0 18
Louis lost his best friend and moved away to the coast to get closure as well as try and find a reason to keep going. When he meets someone unexpecte...
6.9K 327 39
Sometimes loving someone isn't easy to say. Sadly in a dark world it's even harder to love someone if you are the same gender as them, but that doesn...
4.5K 189 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...