eclipse - Huang Renjun

By yunaur

"What brings you here, Renjun?" "You."... More

1: The beginning
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15: The Nightmare
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30: The Ceremony
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
Epilogue.

50.

1.3K 71 43
By yunaur

Yenmi fluttered her eyes open, blinking rapidly to get a proper sight of her surroundings. She hissed, touching the side of her forehead with her fingers. Bringing them down, her eyebrows knitted together at spotting the crimson liquid.

"You're finally awake." A voice said, clicking his tongue.

Her head snapped towards the male, her eyes widening in realisation. She gulped when her eyes landed on the Katana laying on the ground next to him.

The male inched closer to her, crouching down beside her. "Happy Birthday." He spoke, a wry smile on his lips. Li scoffed, tearing her gaze away from him. "Who even are you to wish me on my birthday?" She muttered.

"Haoran. Not that it matters." He chuckled, standing up straight and turning on his heel.

She scanned her surroundings- no one around her. Yenmi could see the top of the banquet hall from where she was though, which meant they weren't very far away.

And she could make a run for it.

Haoran leaned on the tree, his back facing her. "Weren't you the one who kidnapped me earlier too?" She asked, oblivious of the male whose face twisted at the memory.

"No." He bluntly lied.

The Phoenix raised her eyebrows, already attempting to get up on her feet while she tried to distract him. "No? I don't have that bad of a memory."

Haoran was waiting for someone, which caused him to not kill her yet. "Does it bother you that much? I let you live longer." He spat bitterly.

His ears perked up at the sound of grass crunching, immediately rolling his eyes. "Dumbass." He mumbled.

Yenmi, completely in her world, took slow steps away from him- her mind yet hazy from all the alcohol intake.

It showed.

She felt her body thrown back, head hitting the hard ground with the stones scattered on it. When she opened her eyes, she was met with Haoran smirking. He held her down, freehand pushing his hair back.

"Fuck you." She snapped, even though her head felt like it was burst open- feeling lightheaded all over again. Oh, how bad she wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

Her balled fist landed right on his jaw, causing him to retract by an inch. Taking the chance, she turned him over, now trapping him with her hands holding his, leg between his.

At least a benefit from being friends with Yangyang.

"Someone isn't as weak as I thought." He spoke, gazing straight into her eyes. This only led to her throwing another punch, this time harder. "Someone is weaker than I thought." She retorted.

His eyes flashed a black shade, pushing her off him harshly. Before she could even regain her composure, he sliced her thigh with his pocket knife, blood bursting forth and running down her leg.

Her eyes widened as she clamped her hand over the wound, but as she watched the blood trickling through her fingers, her expression contorted into something monstrous.

"Fucktard." She mused, looking up at his overly confident figure. Yenmi rose to her feet as blood streamed down her thigh in a torrent, her eyes blazing like a thousand suns.

He seemed too relaxed to her, it was as if he knew she would die from his hands. Li didn't seem to argue, the girl knew too well that this was the exact scene that kept playing in her mind in the form of a nightmare.

Now that, was a disadvantage for him. She knew what was coming for her- she just had to stay alive.

The raven-haired lunged her body into him, not sparing a second to beat him up. She tried to recall the tricks Yangyang taught her; every possible thing she could do to save her life.

"How pathetic," Haoran commented, dodging most of her attacks. Mind you, most of them. Yin himself was surprised at how well she was trained, she was very close to beating him into pulp.

Watching how her punches were slowly lacking energy, and her kicks were lacking force, the demon concluded that she was getting tired.

Taking the opportunity, Haoran slammed her against the tree trunk, the leaves falling on the ground. Her eyes were squeezed shut in agony, everything from her head to her lower back throbbing in pain.

Even if she didn't die from him tearing her wings off or something similar to that, she was sure that the cause of her death would be multiple concussions.

The male kept punching her, not even stopping for a second. Merciless.

Her whole body ached, forget fighting him back, the poor girl couldn't even see properly. If he didn't stop, Yenmi was going to die.

Her eyes turned golden and red, an almost invisible halo-like structure appearing over her head. Mustering all the power in her, she launched a ball of what looked like fire to the naked eyes, aiming it at him.

Haoran was flung across the place, landing flat on the ground. Yenmi's knees weakened, causing her to stumble down. She couldn't waste this opportunity- she had to take her chance and get out of there.

Li did what she could do at the moment; crawled. The girl pushed through her pain, her knees scraping against the ground. It didn't help that the poor female was in a fucking dress.

If it weren't for the shorts she wore, she couldn't have even survived without that filthy stained dress exposing her skin completely.

Her body fell limp in exhaustion, unwilling to take her anywhere. By now, Yin had already inched closer to her, watching her struggle with an amused eyebrow raised.

She turned around to spot him, her body trembling in fear.

The pitch-black eyes of the demon glared into hers, his palm wrapped around the wooden handle of his Katana. "No, stay away." She warned, the penetrating pain in her left thigh not helping one bit.

The phoenix crawled back, her body dragging against the ground. He grazed his finger against the Katana, the crimson blood coating the pad of his finger.

It was going exactly like her dream and she hated it.

In a flash, he teleported right beside her, crouching down. A shriek of terror escaped her bruised lips, her heartbeat was erratic. "It's fun, right? To going to be the future ruler of the world?" He asked, caressing her cheek.

Tears mixed with blood streamed down her face, he scared the living hell out of her. "But, you yet wanted it all. You didn't even hesitate." He spat, disappearing before teleporting behind her.

The blade pressed against her neck, forming a minor cut. "It hurts right?" His voice was laced with venom, almost as if he held all the hatred in the world against her- well he did.

She felt weak, powerless. No matter how hard she tried, nothing worked, her powers just wouldn't activate, it was like she was back when she first got them.

"You can't even save yourself, how will you save the entire world, doll?" He whispered, bloodied hands bopping her nose.

"Don't call me that!" Yenmi yelled, hating how it reminded her of the boy who just recently broke her heart. He chuckled mirthlessly, his voice sounding immensely ugly to her.

"Just kill her already, you're taking too much time." A feminine voice said, pursing her lips. The Demon growled, ushering her away.

Li felt her world crumble when she looked towards the voice. It was the worst decision of her life to look at her- she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Hey Mi." The female waved her hand, flashing her a tight smile.

Yenmi's heart dropped as she stared at her in pure disbelief, her face saying it all. Yet, she needed to speak up. "You've always been against me?" She uttered, looking at her supposed best friend's face.

The girl in question tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, nodding. "It's too bad you believed me all these years, sweetheart." She said sweetly, too sweet that it sounded fake.

"I trusted you, Aria-- Is that even your name?" Yenmi scoffed, tongue flicking over her teeth.

Yang hummed, twirling her golden locks. "That's me."

The Demon could only roll his eyes at their little reunion, only finding the urge to kill her growing. Whereas for Yenmi- all this information was too much to process, she felt like a hopelessly lost puppy.

Haoran harshly pulled her up with her collar, smirking. Leaning closer, he smiled. "Now let's wrap this up, eh?" His fangs grazed over her earlobe, purely disgusting her.

He glanced at her, widening his eyes by a fraction. "Well, that's cool." He said, wiping the tears from both her eyes to show it to her.

Golden and red.

"Just let me go you asshole!" She yelled, her voice chords burning. The male clicked his tongue, grip tightening on the Katana. "Not so easily, darling." He said before all around her got blurry, black dots blinding her vision and a small pinch developing to unbearable pain.

His malicious laugh was heard in the background as Li clutched onto her wounded stomach. "Now all I need is your wings," He began, before she fell limp on the ground, a lone tear escaping her amber eyes.

Yenmi knew that she wouldn't die that easily. Why? Simple, because what just happened wasn't exactly like her dream, it was different- he had changed it.

"But before you can, you'll die."

Yenmi's ears perked up at the familiar voice, her lips tugging up ever so gently. She let herself slip into unconsciousness, Renjun's voice fading into the background.

Maybe, after all, he did indeed care.

Y'all thought she'd die? Nah 😩🤚
Neway my exams are over so HOPEFULLY- I'll start updating more often from NEXT WEEK- spare me yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 142 23
"is this really it between us?" - school au ; text fic - unfinished. - started : 30/08/23 published : - 22/09/23 ended : -
116K 9.7K 35
when death calls, will you answer it? ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics: abuse, suicide, death, self-harm, and murder] status: comp...
62.9K 4.2K 44
"She's whiskey in a teacup. A rather dangerous elegance I must say. She wears her jewellery as if they were studded with skulls, her perfume a sweet...
668K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...