π—¦π˜„π—²π—²π˜π—Άπ—²πŸ¦‹

By blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... More

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICSοΏΌ
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: River
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 13: Grace
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 19: Grace
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 21: River
Chapter 22: Grace
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 28: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
EpilogueοΏΌ
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 3: River

28.1K 617 115
By blesivxdraco

Her price was a friend. A friend! What type of shit is this. I feel like I'm being played. That was until she came up to me after practice. The gym was cleared out but I was putting away balls.

" Hi river!" She walked over to me. " hello grace." I said unemotionally. " Since we're friends I was hoping we could go get coffee after you're done of course. I wouldn't want to keep you from anything or anyone."

She talks a lot.

" what?"

She frowned. Tucking a piece of her hair away.

" sorry. I shouldn't have asked. It was stupid. I'm so stupid. I hope you didn't think it was a date I know you have a girlfriend. You said we could be friends and friends go get coffee and maybe the occasional scone?"

She really talks a lot.

" ok, I will go if you stop talking." She smiled widely and stood there, rocking back and forth on her heels."

" your car or mine?" I ask. She tilted her head and furrowed her brows. " what do you mean, I take the MATA bus."

I found myself sitting next to her on this horrible bus. Why did I agree to this?

" Why do you ride the bus, you have a car?"

" I hate driving. One: it's dangerous. Two: riding the bus saves pollution."

I nodded. Still wanting to drive my car. The bus stopped and pretty hard, I almost flew out of my seat.

" This is our stop!" Does she have to say everything so cheerfully? I got off the bus with her and we walked down the street to a small cafe.

I order a black coffee and a banana muffin. I was waiting on her to decide. She was indecisive. Very indecisive.

I noticed the cashier getting restless. He walked off and Grace frowned.

I grabbed the man's collar and dragged him back. " she's not done." I told him. He nodded quickly with wide eyes.

" ok! I want one coffee and one blueberry scone. No! Two of those!" She said biting her lip. " i-is that all?" The cashier looked at me with fear in his eyes. I directed my eyes to her. Ask her not me.

" do you want anything else river?" She asked. I shook my head then she told the cashier the that's all. "$10.15."

She rustled through her bag and by the time she pulled out her money I slapped a $20 bill on the counter. She jumped slightly and smile up at me. " thanks," she grabbed her coffee and scones and found us a seat while I collected my change.

She talked the entire time. I was tuning in and out. She finished both the scone and her coffee.

" I'm I talking too much. Sorry if I annoy you." She slouched. " it's fine."

" can we do this again, you're really nice."

" nice? After all, I've done to you, especially when I broke your glasses."

" We all need second chances, It's how we use it that makes a difference, and I got new glasses and their purple, you like them?" She leaned in so I can see her eyes.

"Can I have your number, so we can be even better friends!"

Oh lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 8 20
Harley Granger has never had it easy and has always believed she could do fine on her own. What happens when she meets Ace and he shows her it's okay...
15.1M 302K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
1.9M 36.8K 45
*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a na...
13K 493 19
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...