Jordan Pickford's lover

By Kitty6350

What happens when the summer arrives and the men and women's team practice together? More

Summer Camp
Getting to know pickford
Day 1 of summer camp
Please read!!!

Backstory

240 3 0
By Kitty6350

You're y/n Southgate,that's right you're Gareth Southgate's daughter.
You're 25 years old and you're the goalkeeper for the women's England team.
You know Harry Kane and Harry Maguire from when you were little,you all used to play with each other because of your dad.
You are an only child and so football has always been your way of escaping reality and really enjoying yourself and having that bonding time with your dad.
When you were 3 your mum ran away and left you and your dad,you don't know who she is and can't be bothered to find out who she is.
So let the story begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
683K 36.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...