Pampered Eighty Little Daught...

By Tia_MTL

**NOT MINE** THE NOVEL IS WRITTEN BY Author: Xiao Zhixi https://m.shubaow.net/182/182804/ As soon as she wok... More

Chapter 1-3
Chapter 4-6
Chapter 7-9
Chapter 10-12
Chapter 13-15
Chapter 16-18
Chapter 19-21
Chapter 22-24
Chapter 25-27
Chapter 28-30
Chapter 31-33
Chapter 34-36
Chapter 37-39
Chapter 40-42
Chapter 43-45
Chapter 46-48
Chapter 49-51
Chapter 52-54
Chapter 55-57
Chapter 58-60
Chapter 61-63
Chapter 64-66
Chapter 67-69
Chapter 70-72
Chapter 73-75
Chapter 76-78
Chapter 79-81
Chapter 82-84
Chapter 85-87
Chapter 88-90
Chapter 91-93
Chapter 94-96
Chapter 97-99
Chapter 100-102
Chapter 103-105
Chapter 106-108
Chapter 109-111
Chapter 112-114
Chapter 115-117
Chapter 118-120
Chapter 121-123
Chapter 124-126
Notes
Chapter 127-135
Chapter 136-143
Chapter 144-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-175
Chapter 176-178
Chapter 179-181
Chapter 182-183
Chapter 184-186
Chapter 189-190 (End)

Chapter 187-188

1K 19 0
By Tia_MTL

return

Pampered eighty little daughter-in-law

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 187:

    [Fan Wai 6]

    "I mind this, but I am even more concerned. It is you and your mother who reported all of our He family! You and your mother, that wolf-hearted, how can we He family sorry for you, why did you treat us? The He family reported it! Thanks to the fact that our He family is not afraid of shadows, otherwise our He family would be in catastrophe!” In a special period of that year, Chen Wanwan and her mother reported all of the He family in order to protect themselves. NS! He Junchang’s eldest brother, Chen Wanwan’s father, was dispatched to a very remote town because of this incident. In addition to poverty, the town was full of wind and sand. Chen Wanwan’s father was dissatisfied after he went there. Almost folded there.

    On the other hand, Chen Wanwan and her mother went to other cities and lived a happy life in other cities. It was so uncomfortable!

    When the He family allowed Chen Wanwan to come back, she disagreed. What qualifications does a child like Chen Wanwan have to come back again? Just let her fend for herself outside! She is an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, like this white-eyed wolf, no matter how good you are to her, she will betray you. Just like when she reported betrayal of He's family in the special period!

    "Second aunt, you...what are you talking nonsense?" Chen Wanwan was shocked. She didn't expect the second aunt to know about it, and the second aunt knew about it, and the second uncle and the others definitely knew it too. Just how did they know? She and her mother clearly concealed this matter so well.

    "I'm talking nonsense? Haha, we have investigated this matter clearly. The person who reported our He family back then was you and your mother!" Madam He raised her voice slightly, and the anger on her face was almost uncontrollable. She was very angry when she thought of it. When she thought of this, she wanted to kill Chen Wanwan, the white-eyed wolf.

    This is really a white-eyed wolf who is unfamiliar with him. I think the He family treated her well at the beginning, and they all treated her as a jewel in the palm. But she was as excessive as her mother! What a pig and a dog!

    Seeing the disbelief in Chen Wanwan’s eyes, Mrs. He said again: "Are you wondering how we knew it? Oh, our He family also has some powers now, and some things can be found out by checking carefully. Chen Wanwan, as long as you stay safe and keep yourself, I can ignore the past and treat you as a niece again. But you shouldn’t be wrong, and you shouldn’t be arrogant and domineering depending on being our niece! I tell you , Your second uncle and I will not tolerate you this time. Don't even think about pointing out at others under our banner in the future! From now on you will no longer be my niece and Lao He's niece, and you will only be Chen Wanwan from now on!

    " Second aunt..." Chen Wanwan's voice was full of panic. She looked at Madam He firmly and begged: "Second aunt, don't be like this. I'm afraid of you. I know my temperament is a bit bad, but I...

    " Get out, get out!" Madam He didn't want to hear her say more, Madam He pushed her out of the door, and closed the door with a "touch".

    Outside the door, Chen Wanwan knocked on the door "dangdangdang", shouting in aggrieved voice: "Second aunt, second aunt, open the door, open the door~"

    Madam He was too lazy to pay attention to Chen Wanwan anymore, she walked back to the table. , I first said sorry to Hou Dayong and Qin Xiaoling, sorry for letting them read such a joke just now, and then invited them to sit down and eat together.

    When Qin Xiaoling sat down, she sighed inwardly.

    She saw Chen Wanwan coming over tonight, guessing that Chen Wanwan must have come to file a complaint, so after cooking two dishes, she and Hou Dayong came over with the dishes.

    Fortunately, they are here. Otherwise, Chen Wanwan's dirty water will be poured on her and sister-in-law.

    However, this Chen Wanwan is really amazing. During the special period of the year, she did not expect to report the He family.

    This man is really a white-eyed wolf!

    Madam He took a pair of tableware for Hou Dayong and Qin Xiaoling. When she bent over and sat down, she wondered if she would go to apologize to Xiao Elegy tomorrow. After all, Chen Wanwan provoked her today, so she has to go to the door and talk about it.

    ...

    And after Chen Wanwan was kicked out, she was unwilling to go down the stairs with gloomy eyes in her heart.

    Unexpectedly, the second uncle and the second aunt would actually defend the two military sisters-in-law, especially the Xiao Elegy! What is so good about Xiao Elegy? It's just a village girl from the countryside. For such a country girl, the second aunt actually wants to sever ties with her!

    The more I think about it, the more I feel unwilling, and the more I think... the more I feel resentful against Xiao Elegy's woman.

    She gritted her teeth tightly, and her eyes suddenly seemed to be poisoned, full of viciousness.

    She would not let the woman of Xiao Elegy go, the woman of Xiao Elegy... was not worthy of being in the family home at all. She will drive her out, and will make her... There will never be a way to come back here again.

    With a cold hum in her mouth, she speeded up her steps and quickly went down the stairs.

    ... The

    next afternoon, Zhao Zhao played with other children in the open space of the family home, while Xiao Elegy was chatting with other military sisters-in-law.

    In fact, most of them are listening to Xiao Elegy, and the other soldiers are talking.

    There is a military spouse to looked around, suddenly lowered his voice and said: "?. Oh, you heard it Chenwan Wan Ho commander and a falling out, I heard last night Chenwan Wan He was driven out lady"

    "Really "A soldier's wife immediately asked curiously.

    "I heard about this too. I heard that Chen Wanwan got into trouble again and did something that made Madam He and Commander He very angry. This time Madam He didn't want to bear it anymore, so she drove Chen Wanwan out. I also heard that Chen Wanwan is very hateful. She once reported the He family in a special period. Just to protect herself with her mother, they reported all the He family together. The He family almost suffered a catastrophe because of her. "An army wife holding the soles of her shoes said with a gossip on her face.

    When the others heard it, their eyes widened in surprise, "It's true, Chen Wanwan really reported the He's family?"

    "It's almost always true. Because this is what Qin Xiaoling said. Qin Xiaoling But the relationship with Madam He is very good, Qin Xiaoling, I must have heard Madam He say with her own ears." A military wife wearing a sweater glanced at everyone and said with a smile.

    Xiao Elegy raised his eyebrows slightly beside him. Qin Xiaoling dared to spread these outside, it must be Mrs. He instructed. It seems that Madam He really wants to sever ties with Chen Wanwan.

    There was a sister-in-law who knew that Qin Xiaoling and Xiao Elegy had a good relationship. The sister-in-law looked at Xiao Elegy and wanted to inquire about Xiao Elegy, but at this time Chen Wanwan's figure walked over.

    When everyone saw Chen Wanwan, they were all taken aback for a while, and then they showed joking expressions one by one.

    Previously, Chen Wanwan was the niece of He Jun's elder. Although everyone didn't like her, she was at least pretty decent. But now, everyone doesn't want to pay attention to her anymore.

    However, some army sisters like to watch gossip. Seeing Chen Wanwan's arrival, she still asked curiously: "Is Comrade Chen looking for Madam He? Madam He went out half an hour ago and said that she was going to buy groceries. Comrade Chen, I'm afraid you want to Wait a while." I

    don't know what Madam He's expression will be when she sees Chen Wanwan coming over.

    Chen Wanwan looked at the strange expressions of the military sisters in law, her brows wrinkled, and her face sank imperceptibly.

    The news of her spread in the family yard at once, and she knew that most of the news was released by the second aunt. I didn't expect my second aunt to be so cruel, she would slander her like this behind her back! Based on the report of He's family, her reputation outside will not improve.

    She tightened her fingers and secretly suppressed the anger in her heart. Then she looked at the military wife and smiled and said, "Oh, I'm not here to look for the second aunt. I'm here now to find Comrade Xiao Elegy. "

    Looking for Xiao Elegy?

    When everyone heard it, they all turned their heads to look at Xiao Elegy in surprise. What is Chen Wanwan looking for in Xiao Elegy?

    Xiao Elegy stared in Zhaozhao's direction, and didn't even bother to give Chen Wanwan a look. Talking to people like Chen Wanwan is actually a waste of saliva. If possible, she didn't want to waste her saliva at all.

    Seeing that Xiao Elegy didn't want to care about her appearance at all, Chen Wanwan was annoyed in her heart, her face darkened again.

    But she took a deep breath and said with a kind smile on her face: "Comrade Xiao, yesterday you testified for me in the city and Fang Qiaoyu bullied me. I haven't thanked you well. Today I found a gift and came here specially. Thank you. Comrade Xiao, this is a painting I drew myself. Although this painting is not a masterpiece, it is still a novelty of mine. Please don’t dislike Comrade Xiao.”

    Xiao Elegy licked her lips slightly, she still did. Without a glance at Chen

    Wanwan, she said disdainfully: "I am not interested in painting, Comrade Chen, please take it back." Chen Wanwan knew that Xiao Elegy would be this reaction, so she was not in a hurry, but immediately painted Open it, and pass the painting to Xiao Elegy to watch, but her actions are actually for everyone to watch, "Comrade Xiao, take a look, I think you will like this painting." When

    everyone saw the painting, they were suddenly drawn. Take a breath. This painting is a beauty, a woman with the ultimate beauty. This beauty is as if coming down from the heavenly palace, the beauty is suffocating.

    A sister-in-law looked at the painting in a daze, and exclaimed: "There are such beautiful people in this world. Isn't this a fantasy fairy? If it weren't for a fairy, I really can't believe that there are such beautiful people in the world."

    The other soldiers nodded in agreement, yes, this must be a fantasy character, otherwise it would not be so beautiful.

    Everyone's response made Chen Wanwan very satisfied. Chen Wanwan curled her mouth and smiled slightly and said: "This person is real, this, is Zhao Zhao's biological mother. Zhao Zhao... is the son of our battle captain."

    Everyone was stunned.

    Everyone's expressions seemed to be frozen, and they couldn't react for a while.

    And Chen Wanwan presented the painting directly under Xiao Elegy's eyelids: "Look at Comrade Xiao, is Zhao Zhao's biological mother very beautiful? Such a beautiful woman is simply a fairy."

return

Pampered eighty little daughter-in-law

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 188:

    [

    Fanwai 7] Chen Wanwan wanted to agitate Xiao Elegy. After all, Zhao Zhao's biological mother is so beautiful, anyone who sees such a woman will be jealous. Chen Wanwan felt that Zhan Zeyan must still be thinking about this woman. After all, this woman is so beautiful. As long as Zhan Zeyan is a normal man, she will miss this woman.

    And she wanted to anger Xiao Elegy with this, and make Xiao Elegy and Zhan Zeyan make a big fuss. It's best to go to the camp area to make trouble now, as long as you go to the camp area to make trouble, the reputation of Xiao Elegy will definitely be worse.

    Later, she added to the flames. Sooner or later, the woman Xiao Elegy was expelled from the family yard.

    It's just...

    Xiao Elegy looked at the painting, but raised his eyebrows.

    She almost forgot what she looked like before. She didn't expect someone to have painted her previous appearance. It seems that Zhan Zeyan had told her before that someone in the art troupe had painted her previous appearance. She didn't expect her to draw so similar before. This painting is at least eighti-nine points similar.

    It's just that there is still a bit of Shen Yun missing. If there is more Shen Yun, it will be more like it.

    "The people on this painting are beautiful. Thank you for your painting. I like it very much." Xiao Elegy took the painting over, his tone of voice slightly raised seemed to bring a hint of joy.

    Chen Wanwan looked at Xiao Elegy with this reaction, and suddenly became a little confused.

    What the hell? What is Xiao Elegy's reaction? No, she shouldn't have reacted like this.

    After staring at Xiao Elegy, Chen Wanwan said: "Comrade Xiao, don't you...are you making a smile? After all, Zhao Zhao is such a beautiful biological mother, a woman who will be angry when she sees it, you are now Are you angry when you see it? If you are angry, you don't have to hold on like this, you..."

    "Why, do you want me to be angry at seeing this painting? You brought this painting over and made me angry?" Xiao Elegy's eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked at Chen Wanwan with a hint of coolness, not waiting for Chen Wanwan. In response, she said again: "Do you want me to go to Zhanze to make trouble when I get angry, it's better to go to the camp to make trouble?"     Chen Wanwan: "..." She stared her eyes wide and was a little surprised by Xiao Elegy's words. She didn't expect Xiao Elegy to guess her thoughts all at once, and when someone said her thoughts, there was a moment of panic in her heart.     She wanted to open her mouth to reply, but a sister-in-law suddenly realized, patted her thigh and said: "Oh, I said that Comrade Chen came here with a portrait of Zhaozhao's biological mother. It turned out to be this idea. Comrade Chen, you It’s not so bad. You want to dismantle Comrade Xiao and the commander of the battle group like this. The husband and wife and Hemeimei, why are you dismantling the family? You are so immoral."     "No, Comrade Chen , Your idea is too big. As the saying goes, you would rather demolish a temple than destroy a marriage. If you dismantle people like this, you are ruining the marriage arranged by Yuelao." Jun's wife echoed.     "Eh, isn't that Mrs. He? Mrs. He came back so soon after shopping for food?" A sister-in-law looked at the direction of the gate, suddenly surprised.     These words made Chen Wanwan breathe tightly, and Chen Wanwan turned her head hurriedly and looked towards the door. When she saw Madam He walking away quickly, her eyes widened, her expression stiffened for a moment.     Madam He came back with empty hands. She wanted to go shopping, but she always felt that something would happen today. She thought that she had driven Chen Wanwan out yesterday, and wondered if Chen Wanwan would wait for an opportunity to retaliate, so she hurried back. Unexpectedly, when he came back to see, Chen Wanwan was indeed in the yard of her family. Chen Wanwan leaned in front of Comrade Xiao like that, and she didn't know what she was doing.     She stepped up a bit faster, and she stared at Chen Wanwan with a calm expression, her expression a little gloomy.

    When Chen Wanwan saw Madam He approaching, she swallowed her saliva and was about to speak, while Xiao Elegy beside her smiled at Madam He and said, "Madam, your niece just gave me a painting. Look at this. Isn't the beauty in the painting beautiful?" He

    said that Xiao Elegy handed the portrait in his hand to Madam He to see.

    After Madam He saw the portrait, she breathed tightly, and her face was panicked for a moment.

    She knew that Chen Wanwan was not well-intentioned, and she knew that Chen Wanwan was a scourge!

    She pinched the palm of her hand vigorously, trying to control the anger in her heart.

    She glared at Chen Wanwan, turned her head and said to Xiao Elegy: "This girl is ignorant and took this thing over, and I hope Comrade Xiao will not be angry, Comrade Xiao, you..."

    "I'm not angry, I'm not angry." Xiao Elegy smiled. Said, the expression on his face was very sincere. She glanced at the beauty on the painting again, smiled and said: "I am a person, I really like beautiful things, especially people who like them. The beauty on this painting is so beautiful, I like it at first glance. "

    Hey ." Mrs. He: "..." She couldn't understand whether Comrade Xiao really liked it or not. Seeing Comrade Xiao’s expression, he seemed to really like it. But she also felt that when a normal woman saw this painting, it shouldn't be the reaction.

    "Comrade Xiao, you..."

    "But Mrs. He, your niece's purpose for taking this portrait is a bit shameful. She wants me to get angry and go to the camp to make trouble. She wants me to lose face. "Xiao Elegy said with a smile, then turned around and glanced at Chen Wanwan.

    Chen Wanwan shook her head hurriedly and said to Madam He: "Second aunt, I don't have any. I didn't mean it. Comrade Xiao misunderstood me. I..."

    "You think everyone is a fool!" Madam He was very angry. She coldly interrupted Chen Wanwan's words, and stared at Chen Wanwan displeasedly: "You are the heart of Sima Zhao, everyone knows, so what are you still quibbling about now? Er? Chen Wanwan, I don't think you need to stay in the art troupe anymore. You can leave. Leave here and go wherever you want. Don't come here again and we will hang around."

    "Second aunt, you..."

    "Don't you hurry to get out? Do you need me to ask someone to push you?" Madam He's voice became colder, and her expression became colder.

    Chen Wanwan felt very embarrassed by Mrs. He's face in public. She gritted her teeth tightly and went to hold Mrs. He's arm and said: "Second aunt, don't you do this to me, OK? I was really not that interesting just now, I just think it is so obvious. My

    biological mother is beautiful, I just think..." "You think you think all of your thoughts are wrong!" Madam He pushed Chen Wanwan away, and opened her throat to call the gatekeeper over.

    Chen Wanwan was surprised. She didn't expect Madam He to be so cruel, and she would actually make people push herself.

    She didn't want to be pushed away, she didn't want to be more embarrassed.

    Before someone came over, she hurriedly said: "Since the second aunt must misunderstand me so much, then I have nothing to say. I will go back to work first, and if there is something to do in the future, I will come back to the second aunt." Step, ran to the gate.

    Mrs. He wanted to say "Don't come to me anymore, I don't care about you", but looking at so many military women around, she finally resisted the words in her mouth.

    It's just that she has decided to talk to Lao He and ask Lao He to get Chen Wanwan out of the art troupe and let Chen Wanwan leave here. If Chen Wanwan wanted to stay here, she would definitely offend Xiao Elegy. She didn't want to offend Xiao Elegy. After all, Xiao Elegy was Yan Wangye, who offended Yan Wangye, where there is good fruit.

    But Xiao Elegy was not Yan Wangye at all, it was she and General He who misunderstood them. However, no one can solve this "beautiful" misunderstanding.

    ... In the

    evening, Zhan Zeyan asked Xiao Elegy as soon as he entered the door: "I heard that Chen Wanwan came to you today with a painting?"

    He actually already knew all about Xiao Elegy, and knew that Xiao Elegy was the woman, and he knew Xiao Elegy. The elegy... is actually Zhaozhao’s biological mother. Before the elegy, he had already told him everything.

    Xiao Elegy is bringing a dish to the table.

    Hearing that, she smiled and said: "Yes, then Chen Wanwan wanted to use that painting to irritate me, and wanted me to go to the camp to make trouble with you. But she didn't expect that I was the person on the painting. She wanted to fight "My wishful thinking is lost."

    Zhan Zeyan walked to Xiao Elegy and stopped. He stared at Xiao Elegy and said warmly: "Fortunately, you are her. Otherwise, I'm really afraid of you being angry."

    Sometimes he felt that he was really lucky. Fortunately, he met Elegy. Fortunately, the woman he met before was also her.

    Xiao Elegy glanced at him and smiled: "Yes, fortunately the two women you met are me. If I were not that woman, I saw the painting earlier, even if I didn't go to the camp to make a big fuss. Will feel uncomfortable. "

    After all, which woman wants her husband to have an ex? Moreover, his predecessor is still many times more beautiful than himself.

    "Yes, fortunately, fortunately, it's all you. Fortunately, all I met are you." Zhan Zeyan said, hugging her into his arms.

    Xiao Elegy nestled in his arms and enjoyed the warmth of this moment.

    When Zhao Zhao came out of the bedroom, he saw his mom and dad embracing each other. He pursed his small mouth, and suddenly said loudly, "Mom and dad are ashamed, you are ashamed."

    Listening to what their son said, Zhan Zeyan & Xiao Elegy: "..."

    They twitched their mouths and glanced at their son speechlessly. They just hugged and didn't have a kiss. Why did the son feel ashamed? What's so ashamed of?

    Zhan Zeyan loosened his wife's body, walked up to his son and picked him up and said, "Then I will hug you now, do you want to be ashamed?"

    He raised his eyebrows, and put his hand around his father's neck. The immature voice happily said: "I am not ashamed or ashamed, I am a child, so I am not ashamed."

    Zhan Ze said: "..." This kid will still behave.

    He kissed his son's cheek, and walked over to the dining table with his son: "Okay, sit down and eat. When you have a meal, I will take you out to stroll around."

    Zhao Zhao's favorite now is to have dinner with him after dinner at night. Mom and Dad went out for a stroll together. That feeling is very warm and happy.

    He happily clapped his palms, his eyes sparkling and said: "Okay, okay, we will go around the entire camp and the family courtyard by then."

    Zhan Zeyan touched his little head: "Okay, listen to you. "

    Xiao Elegy turned and walked into the kitchen and brought out the two remaining dishes in the kitchen. She watched the scene of her husband and son getting along, and the corners of her mouth were slightly smiled.

    At this moment, I am really happy.

    But... when

    she put the dishes on the table, she felt something strange in the window of the living room. She frowned and quickly turned her head to look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 34.5K 48
"Home, he felt like home." Willow Greene was 'Rejected' by the most popular guy in school, Hunter Reed, who was also called as 'Alpha', ever since th...
195K 2.4K 116
Jiang Shulan is the only daughter in three generations of the Jiang family. She was spoiled by her parents and brothers, but because she was too beau...
60.7M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
22.6K 370 11
not my story for offline reading ******************** In her previous life, Xia An'an was a fat man weighing two hundred catties. Her childhood sweet...