After The System Punished Me...

Von PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... Mehr

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 5 | Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 44

8.7K 298 96
Von PastTimer

Draft
____

"...Let you leave??!" Ming Zhan's original good mood was completely destroyed in an instant, he pinched Ling Li's chin and forced Ling Li to look at him, his voice seemed to be squeezed from between his teeth "I'm telling you Ling Li, I've already caught you in my hands, there's no reason to let go. Cast those thoughts away and honestly follow me back to Jincheng. When Ah-Xuan is cured and comes back from Rongcheng, we'll be a family of three. If you still dare to run around, then don't even think about seeing the child anymore!"

Hearing him threatening the child, Ling Li frowned, tears in his eyes, his chest heaved up and down and there was an inevitable sadness in her eyes. He didn't speak anymore.

Ming Zhan stared at him coldly for a moment, but after all, he was softened, squeezing his hand, pressing his lips and kissing him. He met his eyes and whispered: "You're afraid of going back to the Palace with me, it's because I didn't give you an identity, so you feel uneasy, isn't it?"

Ling Li's lips moved but there was no response, Ming Zhan chuckled, "Just know, do you think I took you back to play for a few days and then discarded you? Ah-Li, since many years ago, I have had you in my heart. If it weren't for my arrogance and the inability to lower my head, I would've already taken you back. Now you've also given birth to Ah-Xuan for me, and I'm no longer the same as before, how could I treat you badly. I brought you back, naturally to give you the position of the Royal Concubine and marry you righteously."

Ling Li was shocked greatly by this. "...Royal Concubine? Your Majesty, are you serious?"

Ling Li widened his eyes and looked a little dazed. Ming Zhan was amused by his somewhat silly expression, and his eyes flashed with shining brilliance. Playing with a strand of his black hair, Ming Zhan slightly raised his voice: "Do you think I'd bluff you with this?"

Ling Li vaguely knew that Ming Zhan had feelings for him, but he never thought that he would actually want to marry him, he felt like he was dreaming.

"But... but my identity..."

"This is easy to solve. When I return to Jincheng, I'll arrange one for you. So, you just need to have two more children for me, so that my life in the Palace can be easier in the future." Ming Zhan said, breathing harder. His body moved slightly and covered Ling Li's body again, Ling Li firmly grasped the sheets under him to bear it. His head was blank, and he couldn't think about anything...

Before dawn the next day, Ming Zhan was still sleeping with Ling Li in his arms, someone from Jincheng suddenly came to report an emergency. Ming Zhan didn't deliberately hide Ling Li, and directly heard the report from that person behind a screen.

Ling Li just sat up and was about to dress, when he heard that the man say that the Emperor was suddenly seriously ill, his the action of dressing couldn't help but pause.

Ling Li didn't know anything about the court, but he remembered that Ming Zhan said that his second brother was responsible for the bad state of the province, yet his father only dealt with some related people and didn't treat the second brother with too much criticism.

Ming Zhan's father was naturally the current Emperor. The Emperor had always been extremely eccentric towards the second Prince. Now he was suddenly seriously ill, most likely there was something wrong in the Palace.

After hearing the footsteps of the guards leaving, Ling Li walked around the screen and assisted Ming Zhan in dressing. Ming Zhan walked back and forth a few times with a solemn expression. He stopped to look at Ling Li standing quietly on the side, he pondered for a moment and walked towards him, putting his hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes and whispering: "I'm afraid Jincheng won't be peaceful for the time being. Go to Rongcheng and stay with Ah-Xuan for a while, when the situation is stable, I will come to pick you up."

Ling Li's expression changed slightly, he had actually expected it, nodded, and responded, "Yes."

He promised simply, Ming Zhan couldn't help taking a deep look at him, but he didn't say anything and no longer delayed. He called people in to wait for dressing and washing while arranging the escort of people to leave with Ling Li.

Ming Zhan didn't leave first and personally helped Ling Li up the carriage, looking at him with a bit of lingering gaze, stretching out his hand to hold him.

Ling Li leaned out slightly, and said to him: "His Royal Highness, take care of yourself."

Ming Zhan's expression changed several times because of his words. He suddenly raised his hand and held the back of his head, leaning close to his lips and kissing him, his forehead pressed against his and their two breaths intertwined, "Ah-Li, you will definitely wait for me, do you hear?"

"...Um."

Ming Zhan's deep gaze fixed on his face for a moment, as if to crave his face in his heart, finally, he exhaled. He let him go, not lingering any longer. He spun the stead around, and while the dust was flying, gone away with a team of men and horses.

Less than a quarter of an hour after, the carriage that Ling Li was riding in Liyang almost ran into a child who rushed out bravely and stopped them.

Ling Li heard the child's cry and got out of the car to check, he found that he was just frightened and fell. It wasn't a major problem. When the parents came and took him away, Ling Li was about to return to the carriage, suddenly, a voice that was clearly suppressing its excitement came from behind: "You... please wait!"

Ling Li turned his head subconsciously, when he saw the person standing five steps away, he couldn't help being stunned.

Song Hui, the head of the guard who was in charge of escorting him, noticed his look and asked in a low voice: "Master, do you know him?" 

Ling Li nodded, it was Hao Jiasheng who shouted at him. Facing Hao Jiasheng's red eyes, Ling Li truly felt incomprehensible, "Were you referring to me?"

Hao Jiasheng's tearful black eyes stared at Ling Li, he restrained a tremor of emotion and moved closer. His hands hanging by his side tightened and loosened, finally, he faced Ling Li. He licked his lips and said quietly: "Excuse me, there is nothing else, but you really look like a relative of mine. I don't know if it's appropriate but... could I invite you to have a cup of tea?"

Ling Li was silent for a while. It stood to reason that Hao Jiasheng should know him, but now he doesn't seem to remember him, his whole temperament had changed a lot, as if he had been completely reborn.

Ling Li didn't want to explore this mystery, he shook his head, "I have something else."

Hao Jiasheng looked disappointed, he unwillingly came closer to say something but was stopped by Song Hui. Hao Jiasheng glanced at him, his eyes suddenly turned cold, but he contemplated again for a while and finally moved aside. With one hand behind him, he bowed slightly to Ling Li and said, "Then... goodbye."

Standing in place and watching the carriage leave, Hao Jiasheng's hands clenched tightly behind him, his mood was like an ocean current, his eyes felt sore and painful. While he pondered, someone approached him from behind.

"Master." The visitor was very respectful.

Hao Jiasheng turned around, and the visitor whispered: "The child dug out of Lu Qian's stomach... died a few days ago."

Hao Jiasheng's eyes shrank sharply after hearing the words, and his expression was full of disbelief, he was taken aback for a long time before bursting into laughter. He smiled and laughed, he burst into tears, as if it was very absurd, "Dead? He died just like this? Is this God's will, is it so?!!!" 

But then he suddenly thought of something. His smile gradually disappeared, his expression changed several times, and finally, he strode towards Full Moon Villa with a calm face.

...

Su Jingyang kept the child in the beginning because he didn't want to enter the dream again. At least he figured he'd have a peaceful life for nearly ten months, but he soon realized that he was still too naive!!!

He didn't know if it was something he ate forty days ago, he suddenly he started having morning sickness, vomiting in his every waking moment! He vomited when he ate and vomited even when drinking hot water, he vomited until his throat was bloody. Li Yin prescribed some medicine for him, but it didn't help at all, because the medicine hadn't even reached his stomach before he immediately vomited it out. Rong Ci even tried some of the Rong clan's secret arts to try on him, but it was all in vain. Nobody knew what to do.

After a long period of tossing for half a month, Su Jingyang's whole body was sluggish, lying on the couch every day, and no longer wandering around with Rong Hua, let alone collecting energy. Ah-Xuan wanted to come and play with him but was also taken away by Rong Hua, fearing that the scene would upset him.

Su Jingyang laid there was hungry and nauseous, he wanted to eat but didn't dare to eat, his face was extremely bad.

The system sneered: "Oh, you can't stand it anymore? Everything has just begun."

Su Jingyang immediately became angry when he heard it appear: "Dog stuff, is it your work?!"

He knew that pregnant people would react somewhat, but he didn't expect to vomit continuously like this! But the system asked strangely: "Why is it that I'm immediately the suspect? Go and see who's pregnant but don't vomit? Aren't you just squeamish?"

Su Jingyang had no time to scold it, he covered his mouth uncomfortably and struggled again. He got up and wanted to vomit, but he didn't eat anything and couldn't vomit anything, only retching the whole time.

Rong Ci stroked his back and frowned. Su Jingyang's face turned pale in the end, and he lay down again with the help of Rong Ci.

He slowed down, and remarked weakly to his face: "You don't need to guard me all day, just go be busy with something else." After saying that, he closed his eyes and started to calm himself, his whole person looked exhausted.

He didn't know how long he slept, he felt Rong Ci half-support him to feed something into his mouth. Su Jingyang's stomach was empty and uncomfortable. Although he was afraid of vomiting, he still drank the sweetened water. After finishing, he didn't bother to ask what it was, he laid down and continued to sleep. Fortunately, he finally didn't vomit this time, he vaguely heard Rong Ci's sigh of relief.

When Su Jingyang woke up and found Ling Li sitting by the bed, he thought that he was still dreaming. He rubbed his eyes and found that Ling Li was still there. It wasn't a phantom. Then he cried out in surprise, "Ah-Li!"

Ling Li's light brown eyes watched him quietly and tenderly, he reached out to help him up. Su Jingyang didn't expect to see him again, and excitedly hugged him, Ling Li also hugged him tightly and whispered: "It's me, I'm here for you."

Su Jingyang found that it was because the situation was currently unstable, Ming Zhan temporarily changed his mind and sent Ling Li to him. He was accompanied by four guards, plus Ah-Xuan. Of the four who came, there were now eight people guarding here.

This was clearly meant as close surveillance. Su Jingyang couldn't help asking him, "Will Ah-Li still follow His Royal Highness?"

Ling Li lowered his eyes and said vaguely, "Perhaps." Ling Li quickly said again: "I got you something to eat. How many can you eat to see if it's okay? How could you always have an empty stomach while pregnant."

Ling Li calmly learned about Su Jingyang's situation, and while Su Jingyang was asleep, cooked some light-tasting dishes in the kitchen that Su Jingyang loved. It was finished just when he woke up, Ling Li brought him some to eat.

It was probably because Su Jingyang's stomach had become accustomed to Ling Li's craftsmanship. After eating some, he only felt a little uncomfortable, but it was quickly pushed away. Su Jingyang hugged Ling Li, almost crying bitterly, and finally filled his long-empty stomach with something.

"It turned out that being able to eat normally is such happiness."

Ling Li patted his back and comforted him softly: "I was just like you at the time. I couldn't eat at all, but it won't always be like this. Don't worry, it'll be fine after a while."

Su Jingyang could only nod his head, he wasn't unable to endure hardship, but this kind of hardship was a bit beyond his expectation, he never thought that pregnancy would be so demanding of people.

After that, Ling Li automatically took care of Su Jingyang's diet, he took care of him very carefully, but Su Jingyang quickly discovered that Ling Li seemed to have something on his mind.

Su Jingyang asked worriedly, Ling Li shook his head and said, "It's nothing, I just ran into Young Master Liang when I returned to the town. He asked about you. He also told me that some time ago... Liu Yue's grave was dug up, his parents also disappeared. The local government also issued a death order, and the people in the town are now silent about me and dare not mention a single word."

Su Jingyang realized that this may not be the thing he hid in his heart, but he didn't press him further about it. He knowingly answered his question: "His Royal Highness must've done it?"

Ling Li nodded and stared at Su Jingyang's face for a long time, as if something was surging under his seemingly quiet eyes. Ling Li moved his lips and suddenly grabbed Su Jingyang's hand, asking, "Jingyang, does Rong Ci treats you well?" 

Su Jingyang thought for a while and gave a considerable comment, "He's pretty good to me." Now he was taking care of him every day. Su Jingyang knew that it was very hard so he didn't scold him any more, but being gentle still made him feel very uncomfortable.

Ling Li heard the words and there was a glimmer of expectation in his eyes. He watched Su Jingyang and asked in a very soft voice: "Then, after you and Rong Ci get married... will you stay for him and the child?"

_____

PastTimer: I was going to say something, but I can't remember what it was hmmm

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

153K 6.5K 90
反派Alpha怀孕了 Status : 87 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Author : 薄桃 Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a n...
3.5K 109 12
You treated men like a game but Chanyeol made you think twice about playing. Rating: Mature (mature themes, strong language, violence, and sex) COVER...
929K 21.7K 41
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖
69.4K 1.6K 25
You text Lauren thinking it's the suicide hotline, can she save you before you do something drastic? (Gxg takes place when Camila is in the group)