Loyal Blood | Sano Manjiro

Por mesimp-_-

Loyalty runs in your blood. Your brother Sanzu is loyal to Mikey while you're loyal to Izana, his brother. S... Mais

00
01: Scar
02: Encounter
04: New Members
05: Beach Day
06: Training
07: Pretend
08: Work
09: Protected
10: Queen
11: Bloody Halloween
12: I'll Protect You This Time
13: Saved
14: Black Dragons
Author talk
15: I love you
16: Feelings
17: Merry Christmas
18: Date
19: I choose you
20: Losing you
21: End of Toman
22: Blonde Duo
23: Welcome Back
24: Misson: Save Senju
25: Operation Rescue
26: Mission Success
27: New looks
28: Mine
29: Message
30: Old Friends
31: Realization
32: Truth
33: End
NEW STORY!!!
•SPECIAL CHAPTER•

03: How We Met

18.4K 713 487
Por mesimp-_-

"We brought fruits!" Says Ran while putting the fruits on the table as he sit beside Sanzu who is sitting and watching them.

"I got drinks" Rindou said bluntly while opening a can of soda and drinking it.

They looked at Sanzu and tried to stop their laughter as they realized he couldn't eat at all.

"Damn bro you look like a half mummy" Ran tried saying between his muffled laugh.

"We gotta get going now Sanzu, y/n." Draken says getting up from their sit.

"We have a meeting this sunday, come if you can"
Mikey flashed a smile at you two and walked away.

Mikey and Izana crossed paths as they looked at each other once again and Mikey left.

"What's with that dude?" Rindou asked looking at Izana. Izana sighed and sit beside you putting his arm around your shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked looking at your brother. Your brother shrugged and hummed.

"Someone was following us the other night so we decided to fight back" you spoke.

"Did you win?" Ran asked eating an apple

"Does it look like they won?" Rindou said teasingly

"W-we did! I just passed out.. when it finished... but we won....a-almost..." you looked at your brother and he nodded.

Your brother watched you pass out while Mikey and Draken protected you from the guy that hit you.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I watched how y/n changed personality as soon as she had the hold on her knife. Was it the right decision to give her the knife? What if someone used it against her I-

My eyes widened as she swiftly moves her knife around as the first guy dropped to the cold ground with a slit in his neck. She managed to shock the two other guys with that attack that put her in advantage as she knock the other guys out.

I saw the guy I knocked out earlier standing and grabbed a glass bottle on the side. I wanted to stop him, I wanted to get up but my body won't move. I manage to let out a low shout to get y/n's attention but it's too late. The glass already hit her head. I watched my sister drop on the floor with shards of glass around her as her blood slowly flow on the concrete.

"Ken-chin, my dorayaki is gone" I just now noticed the silhouette of two man standing in front of us. Is that their boss? We're done for. I can't move my body at all.. Please at least let y/n live.

I watched them walk to us as the taller guy kicked the man after he dodged his attacks with the sharp end of the glass. The other guy went to y/n, he crouched down and checked her pulse. He grabbed y/n up and carry her on his back while the taller guy went to me and carried me on his back too.

"Please s-save her first"

"Don't worry, we'll save you both" the shorter man turned and smiled with assurance.

I didn't know what went to my head that night, all I thought about was why did they went through the trouble for the sake of saving us.

They saved us.. and I thank them for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, is your head okay now?" Izana asked turning around to face you. You nodded giving him an assuring smile.

"Then let's go out." He said grabbing your hand pulling u up.

"For what?"

"Nothing...let's just go out"

"But-"

"We'll take care of your brother" Ran spoke as he waved his hands indicating for you two to go out already.

"Okay.. I'll see you guys later" you waved as Izana left still holding your hand, pulling you to the rooftop of the hospital.

"Why did you wanna go out?"

You were shocked as he pulled you in his arms and hugged you tight.

"We came as soon as we heard that you guys are at the hospital, don't make me worried like that again" he whispered as he hugged you tighter. You just nodded and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful"

"I'll protect you whenever I can y/n, so please stay with me be careful when I'm not around"

"I will" you smiled breaking the hug. He pat your head lightly and hold your hand as you both sit in the bench feeling the breeze hit your skin.

"This is just like the old days huh"

You nod as you reminisce the days when you met Izana.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are you doing?" You asked looking at the man sitting in the edge of the railing in the rooftop.

He looked at you and smiled. But it was a rather sad smile, all you saw from his eyes are sadness and disappointment.

"I'm waiting for my brother to pick me up"

You nod as you walk to him and leaned on the railing beside him and sigh.

"What's his name?"

"Shinichiro Sano"

"How will he pick you up at this hour? Classes are not done yet"

"He doesn't need to pick me up after class, he can pick me up right now"

"Pfft, like the big burfy guard would let your brother pick you up right now"

"Well, he can't do anything about it. He can't reach him afterall" he looked at the sky and lift his hands up as if he's reaching something up there.. or someone.

"Oh he's there..."

"Yeah"

"I-I'm sorry-"

"It's okay, you didn't know."

"I have a brother too, he's caring and generous. But sometimes overprotective, to the point that he's get himself on trouble."

He chuckled and stood up facing you lifting his hands.

"Izana Kurokawa"

"Not Sano?"

"It's a long story" he smiled and you took his hands and shaked it.

"Y/n Sanzu"

He sat beside you and you followed him and sat down too.

"So can you tell me more about your brother y/n"

"Ofcourse! My brother Sanzu is the bessstttt ------"

The hours of classes went by as you two just talked about your brothers and things you've done to annoy them. Your long conversation was accompanied with the sounds of the wind blowing and your laughs like you have no problems to deal with. You were having fun talking to him, and so was Izana.

Your chitchat was interrupted with the sound of the bell indicating that the class hours was done and it's time to go home.

Just as you were about to get up, a teacher spoke.

"So this is where you have been Mr. Kurokawa.... I see, cutting classes and having a little date with a student as well"

"N-no maam, it's not like tha-"

"Office you two, now."

~~~~~~

"I'm really sorry y/n, I dragged you into th-"

The door opened revealing your brother who has cuts and bruises in his face from fighting probably but you didn't payed attention to it because you're scared he might get mad. You watch him talk to the teacher with his apologetic smile that almost always work on elders. You looked at Izana who was sitting silently as you were confused why his parent hasn't arrived yet when you guys have been there for an hour or two.

"Are they coming?"

"I don't have a guardian.."

You nodded and looked at your brother who's ready to go now with you. You looked at Izana and tugged your brothers coat asking him to take Izana with you.

"Let's go young man" he smiled at Izana handing his other hand for him to hold. You smiled at him too as he looked at you confused butstill taking the hand of your brother and getting up.

"You guys hungry?" Your brother asked as you guys walked out of the school gate.

"Yeap"

"What about you young man?"

"Y-yeah"

You two just followed your brother as you walked into a noodle shop and ate dinner.

"Thank you for the dinner.. Sanzu-san, y/n.."

"You're welcome.. where's your parents?"

"I don't have one.."

"What about siblings?"

"He's long gone now.."

"Hmm I see.." Sanzu said touching his chin like he's thinking

"Then from now on. I'll be your big brother okay?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

37.1K 1.7K 16
lấy nguồn cảm hứng từ bộ môn Muay Thái cùa FotFot nhà ta nên tui cho ra bộ fic ngắn này🌚
654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
441K 18.5K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...
79.4K 3.2K 16
-"TELL ME, DRAKEN. DO YOU EVEN SEE ME AS MYSELF?" @berrydeity Date Published: Monday, October 11, 2021 Date Ended: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 ! I DO...