Adventures In Nekoma High ||...

By ssabinaayu

What you look at that, Himura Sara joined the team as the manager of the volleyball boys' team. I wonder, did... More

Chapter 1 : Himurran
Chapter 2 : First Love
Chapter 3 : The Chaos Begins
Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies
Chapter 5 : Bushes
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 7 : Laser Pointer
Chapter 8 : Sara-chan
Chapter 9 : Romance
Chapter 10 : Cats and Owls
Chapter 11 : Star and Tiger
Chapter 12 : Blue Heaven
Chapter 13 : Water Bottle
Chapter 14 : Sudden Surprise
Chapter 15 : Seventeen
Chapter 16 : Bullet
Chapter 17 : Crush
Chapter 18 : Foxes and a Cat
Chapter 19 : Train Station
Chapter 20 : Here Comes The Owls
Chapter 21 : Mollies and Hens
Chapter 22 : Comedy Gold
Chapter 23 : Kuroo's Demonic Hair
Chapter 24 : Ordinary
Chapter 25 : Sister's Video
Chapter 26 : Fire Flower
Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding
Chapter 28 : An Awkward Duet
Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls
Chapter 30 : Watermelons
Chapter 31 : Crows vs Cats
Chapter 32 : 決戦スピリッツ
Chapter 33 : フラレガイガール
Chapter 34 : Summer of Evolution
Chapter 35 : BBQ
Chapter 36 : What Happened During the Trip
Chapter 37 : Obvious ♡
Chapter 38 : Magazine
Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡
Chapter 40 : The Diddly Bops
Chapter 41 : Neko Stroll
Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡
Chapter 43 : Catnip
Chapter 44 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 45 : Ai-Ai Gasa ♡
Chapter 46 : Swell ♡
Chapter 47 : Love Spring ♡
Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World
Chapter 49 : Supernatural
Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡
Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step
Chapter 53 : Cotton Candy Skies ♡
Chapter 54 : A Trip Before The Fight
Chapter 55 : Cats of Kyoto
Chapter 56 : Double Trouble
Chapter 57 : Owls and Cats
Chapter 58 : Dancing Cats
Chapter 59 : Wildcats
Chapter 60 : Two Oruguitas ♥
Chapter 61 : Cheer like a Cheerleader
Chapter 62 : Sports Festival ①
Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②
Chapter 64 : Sports Festival ③
Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡
Chapter 66 : Cats on Ice
Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡
Chapter 68 : Them's The Break, Kid
Chapter 69 : Date ♥
Chapter 70 : The Start
Chapter 71 : Nationals
Chapter 72 : Day 1
Chapter 73 : Cats vs Monkeys
Chapter 74 : Banana Man
Chapter 75 : Never Meant To Know
Chapter 76 : Lose Knots
Chapter 77 : The End of a Battle
Chapter 78 : Two Wuv
Chapter 79 : Sisters

Chapter 52 : Be With You

20 2 0
By ssabinaayu

Watching carefully as Himura accessed her shoe locker, Hoshiko crossed her fingers, hoping for it to work.

"H-hey." Some student from another class greeted her. Himura turned and just stared blankly at him as she slammed the locker door.

"I really like your shoes." He said nervously.

Himura only replied with, "I hate these shoes. They're ugly and they hurt my feet."

"S-so why do you wear them...?"

"'Cause I like to punch myself." Himura's copper eyes glared at the boy as she formed a grimace frown.

The boy was very anxious talking to her, not because he was flustered, because he was scared. "Well...I...I think you look really nice today..." He stammered.

"yesterday I look gross?" Himura asked sarcastically.

"N-n-no, that's not what I--"

"Usually I look disgusting but today I got lucky?" Himura stepped forward as the boy tried to stay away from her as possible. "I-I--no, that--that's wh-wha--I..." He swiftly turned to a corner, revealing Hoshiko and Taketora spying on them. "Forget it!! Keep your money!!"

"No!! Don't!!" Hoshiko tried to catch him and Taketora tried too. "Coward!!" Said him. When they finally saw Himura, she glared. "You paid a guy to ask me out..?" She asked.

Both aces went silent until Hoshiko saw Himura clenching her fists. "TORA, RUN AWAY!!!"

Running to the second floor, "Okay, stay put!!" Hoshiko frantically told Taketora and ran to her desk to find anything useful. Kenma only watched them panicking.

When Himura arrived at the second year floor, fire in her eyes suddenly got more chaotic as she searched for the two blonds. "Hoshi, Tora?" She asked some students. "Amemori, Yamamoto?" No one seem to spot them.

In disguise, both aces tried to look like a loving couple in the hallway. "It's Himura!!" Someone suddenly shouted. It gave them a signal to run again into the one of the gyms storage rooms.

"So...are we hiding here forever?" Taketora panted.

Hoshiko only laughed it off, "Only until Himura is calm."

"So forever?" He asked again.

It wasn't really helping her calm down, "Or maybe she would take out her anger on other like...a bear?"

Someone entered the gym storage, making them wail and hugged each other. It was only Chou, looking confused on why they were there. "We thought you were Himura," Chou pointed out the door, "You want me to go get her?" But they stopped her immediately, making her even more confused. "What happened to you guys?"

"I got dragged into this," Taketora explained. "It was your idea to pay him!" Hoshiko stammered.

Chou was trying to say something to them but it was too late. Someone from the shadows of the corner of the room, revealed themselves. The aces screamed on the top of their lungs as they saw Himura holding toilet paper. "I gotta tell you," Chou scratched her neck, "This is bad place to hide from Sara."

"I'm gonna kill you with this." She gestured the toilet paper in front of their faces. "How could you kill us with toilet paper?"

"What is even going on?" Chou asked.

Hoshiko told her everything, "Guys are scared to ask her out."

"That's how she likes it though." Chou suddenly clarify and got her bucket, dragging Himura away from her.

"Sorry, Tora."

"Y-yeah, I'm used to it.."

~~~~~~

"Himura-chan!" Naomi ran towards her in the cafeteria, scaring her immediately. Panting as she finally arrived in front of her, Naomi immediately look up and blushed. "Help me with this!!" She shouted, catching the other people's attentions.

She dragged Himura outside and stood outside the door. It really felt like she was being interrogated. Naomi was the last person she thought who would do this to her. "So! I was thinking to ask Morisuke on a date at a carnival and because we're dating, it seems very normal, like we do it every single time after school but I dunno about this one. What if he thinks it's too much?" Himura was really thrown with a lot of information right in the get-go.

The brunette tried to calm the third year down until she got an idea for her to try. "You want me to ask a friend out too?" She nodded with a thumbs-up. Naomi thought about the idea and liked it, she wouldn't feel as so nervous. "So...can you?" Himura wasn't prepared for that, she was trying to get Naomi to ask the other girls maybe Hikaru or even Akahana but the third year decided on her.

As she walked off, Naomi turned to her with a large smile. "Don't forget to ask a friend too, it's a double date!"

"What's wrong?" Akahana snapped her out from the trance she had about the earlier events. Himura just brushed it off but she immediately looked down to her clipboard and was nervous about the carnival, she wasn't even aware there was a carnival in town. "Ya sure? You seemed to have something in mind, Himura-san."

The expression on her face was the face of fear, not only did Naomi scared her with a surprise like that but she also has to pick a friend to go with. It was her nightmares in one!

"Himura-san, are you okay?" Akahana went closer to her face, only to be shocked by how fast Himura was to stand up back. She quickly followed the second year to the storage room and felt her presence quite, odd. "What's wrong?" Himura tried her best to say in the best way but it wouldn't be great as she planned out to be.

"You want me to go on a double date?" Himura nodded with big bug eyes. Akahana has never been on a date nor a double date before, maybe because she never had a partner but it would fun. "But with Kuze-senpai?" She started to rethink everything, she knew how a perfectionist Naomi is. "Do you think it's a good idea?" Himura gave her two thumbs ups. "Al...alright..."

~~~~~~

"What are you two doing here? Where's Himura-chan?" Naomi asked with a deadpanned expression upon seeing two first years. Akahana and Lev!

"Well, Himura-san she couldn't make it so she asked me to go with you." Akahana tried to think up a good reason, because Himura never gave her an excuse whatsoever. The awkward, wide smile on her face lingered on for a few moments before hearing Naomi sigh. "Oh well," She room Yaku's hand and looked at Lev.

"He's your...date?" Yaku asked, making both first years flustered, denying it as hard as they can. "I'm just coming because the carnival is gonna so much fun!" Lev squealed and pointed at a ride, making Akahana even more excited. Clearly, haven't matured.

Glancing at Yaku, Naomi just sighed as she put on a smile on round face. "You okay?" He had a difficult time to explain it but it was a mixed of emotions. "I guess...having Lev isn't that bad...let's go."

Date: 10/XX 13:45
From: Himura Sara
Subject: None
How did it went? Did she fell for it?

Akahana chuckled at the text message she was sent by Himura. She has never seen Himura this panicked before. Although, she was curious why she wouldn't want to come.

"How is the tea, Sara-chan?" Yumie asked her nicely as she placed the teapot down. Himura nodded and sipped the tea again, keeping her phone by her side. "Gran, did you forget something?" Kita mentioned before looking at his grandma's face. "Oh my, I forgot that I left my precious blanket!" Mrs. Himura giggled and followed her upstairs to get the unfinished cloth.

Letting out the breath she was holding the entire time, Himura immediately went to her phone and checked the photos Akahana sent her. It was her and Lev winning one of the carnival's goods, a goldfish, which she predicted it'll last a week or so. Naomi didn't sent her any messages either. That was a good call.

"Is there anything wrong?" She flinched when she saw Kita facing her. Himura quickly shook her head and went back to her phone like before. "Are you alright?" Kita asked once again, she just waved her hand around sent him a peace sign, it just made him more worried.

"Sara-chan, is there something you're hiding?" Shocked and almost choked on her tea, Himura wiped her mouth and told him she doesn't but the emotionless expression on his face was saying otherwise.

'God, help me...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.5K 38
‎״𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫״ ┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊ ┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊ ┊  ┊   ✬      ✬...
329K 12K 42
Being a third year at Nekoma high was interesting to say the least. Y/n L/n always had a book shoved in her face or writing in her journal. You'd al...
577K 12.7K 38
You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuro, at a practice game...
18.9K 430 23
Cover is by me, art isn't! Y/N is a first year in Nekoma high, with no parents, who played volleyball in middle school and is kinda quiet yet very sa...