{Boboiboy X Yaya} Together Ti...

By MEhis_BabyBlue

it's for some fun... This is a BoYa story.... And some FaYi.. Boboiboy x Yaya Fang x Ying so if you don't l... More

information
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

chapter 6

406 24 12
By MEhis_BabyBlue

Guys,
just to inform you that it's all flashbacks which Boboiboy was telling the police officer.
.................................................................
Ying's POV...
I ran to my friends. But I didn't saw Boboiboy anywhere. Just Gopal, Shielda and Fang were there.

They were at the park.

"Guys!!! You have to hear this!!!" I said.

"What?!!! Don't tell me that all restaurants of this city are closed for tomorrow." Gopal said.

"No!! Dumb. It's more serious than that!!" Shielda told him.

"Oh.ok thanks god." Gopal sighed in relief.

"Hey! Shrimp. Now can you tell us what just happened?!!" Fang said. In anger. Why is he always angry?! Can't he be a good person for just one day?!!

Ughhhh!!!! Why I have to be friends with a boy like him?!!!!!

But for Yaya I have to do this.

"What did you just call me?? You spikey head!!"

"Are you deaf?!! I called you shrimp And don't call me spikey head!!!"

"You stop calling me shrimp and I will stop calling you that!!"

"Ok. I will stop calling you by that name. You round glasses!!"

"how dare you call me that?!!!!"

"Why are you wasting my time?!!"

"If I am wasting your precious time then who told you come here!!!!???"

"You told us to come here!!!"

"I told my friends to come here!!! You are not my friend!!!!" Ying yelled over him.

"What do you mean by I am not?!!!"

"You are not!!! becau----- Wait what?"

What did he just say? But if he had said this then why am I BLUSHING??

Third person POV...

There was a moment of silence....
They all began to process what just Fang said.

And when fang processed what just he said he was turned into a BLUSHING MESS.

Gopal's and Shielda's eyes Widened.

'I will gonna tease Fang!!!' Gopal thought and began to laugh.

"I know what are u thinking but it's not the right moment. You can continue it LATER." Shielda whispered to Gopal.

"What are you two talking about?!!!" Fang said and gave a deadly glare to Gopal but he was still blushing.

"N-Nothing Fang. Ying now tell us." Shielda said.

"Ok. Let me explain what happened-" Ying said and began to explain what happened.

Time skip by lazy author....

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!!!!!!!" Shielda yelled.

Ying just nodded.

"Uhhhhh...my head is not working. Specially I am hungry now. So it is hard for me to think. Can we go to a nearby restaurant? And discuss it there??" Gopal said.

"Ummm....are you really an adult man?" Shielda said.

Gopal awkwardly laughs "hey! I am telling the truth."

"Yea yea I know." Shielda said and rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I think Gopal is right." Ying said.

The three looked at Ying in an unbelievable way.
"What?"

"I don't know that I am right?" Gopal said "but as you have said let's go!!!!"

And they went to the nearby restaurant.

........................................................................

Well, they sat together and ordered their foods.

And suddenly Ying caught a glimpse of a familiar boy.

"What is he doing here?" Ying mumbled to herself but it was enough for her friends to hear it.

"Who?" Gopal said.

"Look... there." Ying said and pointed her finger.

The three turn around and saw a lad with black jacket.

"Umm... Ying can you please tell us who is he?"

"Liam"

"What?!!!!!!!!!!!" Gopal yelled. And all costumers' eyes turned to them.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Gopal!! Not so loud!" Shielda whisper yelled.

"Ohhh.. s-sorry" Gopal whispered back.

"Every one. You can do your own works. We are sorry for my friend's behaviour" Fang apologized to all costumers and gave a deathglare to Gopal as soon as he sat down.

"Who is that girl with him??" Fang asked.

"Maybe his sister?" Gopal said.

"I think it's his girlfriend. Look he is holding her shoulder." Ying said.

"If it's his girlfriend. It will be his last day on the earth!!" Shielda said.

"Guys, we can't tell now. We don't have any proof." Fang said.

"No proof? Not a problem! Gopal is here. he will tell himself ." Gopal stated making everyone shocked.

"Huh? How?"

"Just look!" Gopal said and walked to the table holding a glass of orange juice.

And the three looked at him dumbfounded.

"What is he going to do?" Ying and Shielda said in unison.

Fang smirked like he knew what would happen next.

Gopal went to their table acting like he was passing by. And put the juice on the girl's dress.

"Ohhhh ...my...I am soooooo sorry." Gopal said.

"What do you mean by you are SORRY?!!! You just ruin my dress!!!!"

"Look, I have said I am sorry."

(Meanwhile...

"What is he doing?" YING said.

"Hey! Shorty just look!!"

"I am not shorty!!"

"Yes you are!!!"

"It's not the right time to bickering and acting lovey-dovey with eachother!!!"

"What did you say?!!!!!"

"Stop and just look!!!"

"Whatever!" )

The boy stood up from the chair.

"Whom do you think you are?!! You just ruin my girlfriend's dress!!"

Hearing his sentence The three looked at each other then nodded and came to the table as soon as possible.

........................................................................

Boboiboy's POV....
OHH MYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

I AM SUPER LATE!!!!

NOW Ying will be very mad. She told me to meet them  at the park. And now look I am late

And a few minutes later I reached the park. But I saw no one was there.

Should I call them?

I was debating with myself as someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Fang.

I looked at them and nervously said 'hi'. They couldn't greet me back but I saw a frown on each of their faces.

"Ummm...guys is something wrong?"

Ying gave a big sigh and Shielda said "wait Ying let me explain"

What are they talking about?

"Umm...you see Boboiboy." Shielda said and began to explain.

*A few moments later*

"Guys I am going home. I have no desires anymore. I think Yaya had found the perfect person for herself." I said.

The moment I heard Yaya's crush I was broken from inside. Tears were coming from my eyes. I hold them. But it was very difficult for me. I turned around and began to walk.

"Wow. Boboiboy just wow. I thought you really are in love. Seems I am wrong." Ying said.

I stopped. What did she mean by this.

"We met the boy in the nearby restaurant. And you couldn't believe he was just using Yaya. He wanted to broke her heart. He already have a girlfriend."

WHAT?!!!!!!!! my blood started to boil.
I can kill the boy anytime.

"Where is the boy?!!!!" I asked in full of rage.

"We have taken care of him. Now you just have to do is…"

To be continued~~~~

...........................................................

So, guys...

I will publish the next part some other day~~

Do you like it?

Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it.

Bye

Have a nice day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 641 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
34.7K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
16.7K 372 9
Ever wonder what happens after BoYa and FaYi wedding? Okay. So before I would like to start this story, let me warn you first. Β° DO NOT READ if you...
128 8 1
The story between the two teenagers. A teenage girl with a beautiful sweet face named Yaya who always wears a hijab and clothes all in pink with a ha...