Scars {Pansy Parkinson}

By cacacacapooppokp

"Maybe, If just say you like me, we'll move on," Pansy says casually. Like her? How narcissistic can she be... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Epilogue

36.

2.5K 71 100
By cacacacapooppokp

Pansy Parkinson

"Pansy- what is going on here?" My mum asks. Lucille and I quickly pull apart from each other to see my mother's shocked face.

"She...um...had something on her-on her face." I stutter, looking down at the ground. "How stupid do you think I am?" She scoffs. "And you!" She turns to Lucille.

"Pack your things, you're leaving as soon as I tell Oliver. And to think you were a good influence on Pansy!" She huffs and tightly grabs my arms, taking me over to my father with Lucille following us. "Oliver," She takes his attention away from our guests. "Yes, dear?"

"I caught your daughter snogging with Lucille." She angrily looks at my unamused face. I don't really care that she caught me with Lucille, I'm not embarrassed.

"Oh, really?" My dad pretends to act shocked. "I'm so surprised, I thought she liked boys. Pansy, that is not okay." He sarcastically lectures me. "You're right dad, I'm sorry." I nod.

"But, you know what?" I give my mum an annoyed smile and climb onto a chair. "Pansy, get down from there." My mum whispers. "Attention, everyone here!" I call out. All the guests stop talking and the classical music playing in the background stops.

"I'd like to make an announcement! I like tits!" I yell with a slight laugh. Murmurs come from all around the room. My mum looks down with her cheeks red from embarrassment.

"And you may be thinking, 'Oh, but she dated Draco.' Yes, well, he's a two out of ten." I shrug. "Narcissa, dear, your son can't fuck for shit." Narcissa Malfoy looks at me with a horrified face.

"At least, this gorgeous woman I'm dating right now, can make me come, alright? Alright." I point my hands down at Lucille, making her cheeks also go red, and hop off the chair. My mum harshly grabs my arm, once again, and pulls me into an empty hallway.

She slaps me across the cheek. I gasp and place my hand over where she had hit me. "Don't you ever embarrass me like that again! Do you understand me, Pansy Parkinson? You're a disappointment." She scoffs and heads back over to the party room.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Okay, everyone, don't pay mind to her. Enjoy the party! And Narcissa, I am so sorry about her, I am sure your son- never mind." Oliver defuses the quite homophobic tension in the room. The chatter and the music continue.

"That will be one to remember," He nervously chuckles at me. I do the same, and go over to where Dahlia had dragged Pansy. I peek my head through the corner of the hall and watch Dahlia hit Pansy. I could just walk over there and defend Pansy.

"And don't you think about going near her, you lesbian whore. Pack your things" She sends me an intimidating glare and walks back to where everyone is. I wait until she's gone and catch up with Pansy. "Well, that was something." I think my elbow with hers. "Yeah, I don't think I'll be invited to any Malfoy parties." She snickers.

"Can you guys slow down, holy shit?" Blaise runs up to us, catching his breath. "Daphne and Astoria were coming but her parents told them to 'stay away from the lesbians.' Little do they know, they both also like girls" He scoffs.

"I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders." Pansy sighs. "That's good. When I came out to my mum, her boyfriend at the time beat the living shit out of me." He says casually. "Oh, I'm sorry." Lucille rubs his shoulder. "It's cool, I'm prepared for the 'real world.'"

We walk into Pansy's bedroom. Blaise immediately plops down her bed. "I'll get over how big your bed is." He spreads his arms and legs. "I know right." I lay down next to him. Pansy looks at us, then lays on top of me, kissing my lips.

"Way to make me feel like a third wheel." Blaise rolls his eyes and gives us his back. We sit up, keeping our lips together. "How could I have been so foolish?" Dahlia bursts into the room. "Blaise, take this girl home, this instant." She demands.

"Yes, ma'am," He quickly nods. I grab my trunk and wait for Blaise in his car. "We'll leave in just a second." He sits down in the driver's seat. After waiting for a few minutes, I spot Pansy sneaking out of the back of her house, now wearing a swear and carrying a bag. "Blaise, you sneaky bitch." I shake my head as Pansy steps into the car.

"We have at least five minutes before my mum checks on me. Drive." She sits in the middle of the back seat, resting elbows on the front seats. "Well, alright then, let's run away from your mum." He snickers and pulls out of the driveway.

I type in my address on his cellphone. "Hey, Lu, this backseat is pretty comfortable," Pansy smirks. "Oh, my gosh, do you have an off button?" Blaise rolls his eyes. "Nope," She winks at him through the rear-view mirror.

I also roll my eyes but climb into the back seat. "So obedient." She whispers low enough so Blaise can't hear. "Shh, just kiss me." I pull her closer to me, pushing my lips against hers. "You guys so owe me for this," Blaise groans. "Keep your eyes on the road." Pansy pulls away for a split second, then reconnects our lips.

Before we know it, we arrive at my house. All the lights are turned off, so I assume my aunt and uncle are asleep. We all get out of the car and walk up to my front door. I look through my purse for my house key. "Lu, I say this will all respect, but hurry the fuck up. It's too cold for this shit." He exclaims, warming himself up with his hands. "Lower your voice, they might be asleep. And I am only wearing a short dress, give me a minute." I whisper-yell.

I finally pull out my key and unlock the door. We tiptoe in, only to realize my aunt and uncle were sitting on the couch watching a movie. "I don't why Steve didn't sacrifice himself, Tony is a way better character." My aunt shrugs. "I don't know, dear."

We try to sneak upstairs but Blaise accidentally knocks over a vase. "Blaise, you dumbass." Pansy whispers. "Sorry!" Thankfully, it doesn't break but it does catch my aunt's attention. "Oh, just Lucy- wait, Lucy? What are you doing here?" Her eyebrows knit together as she turns on a lamp. "Hey, Tia." I smile with a small wave.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to stay at your girlfriend's house for two more days. And who are they?" She pulls me into a warm hug. "I got kicked out. This is Pansy, the girlfriend, who I'm pretty sure is running away from her mum. And this is Blaise...being Blaise."

"Oh, you're Pansy! I'm Anna, her aunt. You're absolutely gorgeous. And 'Blaise being Blaise' you're also quite handsome. It's lovely to meet you too, but can you explain what is going on?" She gives the two a tight hug. "I like her," Blaise mutters into my ear.

"Pansy's homophobic mum found out we were together and she kicked me out after calling me a 'lesbian whore'. And Blaise drove us here." I explain with a sigh. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you two planning to stay?"

"Actually, I was planning on sleeping over at Blaise's-"

"Oh, no, it's Christmas tomorrow, you wouldn't want to spend Christmas away from your girlfriend, would you? And it's way too quiet around here, we definitely need more people here. And Blaise we have a guest bedroom, it's not much but it's something." She says quickly with a cheerful smile. "Alright, If you insist." Blaise shrugs with a slightly confused face.

"Sorry, I know, I talk a lot."

"Perfect, we'll have a nice Christmas breakfast tomorrow, Speaking of which, are you guys hungry? We have some leftover ham. Or do you guys want something sweet? We have chocolate and cookies and ice cream in the freezer." She asks them, skipping over to the kitchen. "I think I might just stay here forever, Anna." Blaise follows her into the kitchen. "You are more than welcome to."? She laughs.

"Pansy, are you alright?" I turn to Pansy who had a shocked look. "Yeah, she's just so...accepting."

"Oh, I completely forgot, this is Micheal, he's quiet. Which is ironic because, as I mentioned, I talk a lot." Anna introduces my uncle. Pansy and Blaise wave at him, he waves back. "I'm going to go get my bag." Pansy nods. "Can you get some of my clothes? I keep some in my boot for when my mum and I get into an argument." Blaise says from the kitchen. I walk up to my bedroom, change into sweatpants and a tank top, and lay down on my bed.

Pansy soon comes back and sits next to me. "I like it here." She kisses my cheek, laying down next to me.

A/n: In the first chapter, Lucille mentioned her uncle being a prick but since we already have Pansy's mum AND Onyx, he'll a kind human being

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 403 54
"Maybe, If just say you like me, we'll move on," Pansy says casually. Like her? How narcissistic can she be? Maybe there was something her, not anymo...
40.5K 1.4K 38
Harry Potter had always been The Golden Boy. The-Boy-Who-Lived. He honestly doesn't want to go back for his eighth year, there are many memories that...
201K 8.3K 48
Book One, but can be read as a stand alone Draco Malfoy had everything. The money, the name, any toys or clothes he wanted. Sure his parents were a l...
2.2K 69 36
Pansy: See you on the other side! I told him as i was running towards the bridge to go back to our tree house Draco: im faster than you pans! He l...