Captain Jeon 'Since 1894'

By gellatinstories

[taekookau] "When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be on... More

FIRST NOTE๐ŸŒผ
PART 1-10๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 11-20๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 21-30๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 31-40๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 41-50๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 51-60๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 61-70๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 71-80๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 81-90๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 91-100๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 101-110๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 111-120๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 121-130๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 131-140๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 141-150๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 151-160๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 161-170๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 171-180๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 181-190๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 191-200๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 201-210๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 211-220๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 221-230๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 231-240๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 241-250๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 251-260๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 261-270๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 271-280๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 281-290๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 291-300๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 301-310๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 311-320๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 321-330๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 331-340๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 341-350๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 351-360๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 361-370๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 371-380๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 381-390๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 391-400๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 401-410๐Ÿ’Œ
NOTE:PLEASE READ
PART 411-420๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 421-430๐Ÿ’Œ
PART 431-440๐Ÿ’Œ
๐ŸŒณ APOLOGY ๐ŸŒณ

PART 441-444๐Ÿ’Œ

69.3K 2.5K 10.7K
By gellatinstories

441. —screenshot

442. —nervous

443.

“Woah! I missed the arcades!”

Tae cried, opening his arms wide as he feel the cold breeze brush on his skin.

Its now 7 in the evening, and Jungkook brought Tae to the arcades for their date tonight.

Even though they’ve been in dates before, but for Jungkook, this time is different.

Its been so long since they first found each other, and he admit that he had a little crush on Tae.

But as they spend their time together, Jungkook realized that maybe,

he’s inlove.

And with that, he asked his best friend — Yoongi for some advice.

He’s planning on confessing to Tae tonight.

He’s afraid to get rejected, but its now or never.

“Let’s go on the carousel first!” Tae cried as he happily pointed at the carousel afar.

Jungkook laughed a bit, “I thought you’re gonna choose some grown up rides.”

Tae pouted, “It can be for grown ups too!” He held Jungkook’s wirst and dragged him towards the carousel.

There are lots of people, mostly kids. But Tae doesn’t care, he wanna have fun.

It was their turn on the line to ride the carousel.

There are some adults inside too, but its because they’re guiding their kids.

Tae thought of pranking Jungkook.

So he let the younger ride first, and as soon as the gate was closing, Jungkook realized it.

He was already riding a horse, and his eyes bawled. “What the—hyung?!”

Tae was laughing so hard, while Jungkook was pouting as he felt so betrayed.

He rode the whole ride with the frown in his face.

But as he saw Tae laughing, he didn’t know but he found it funny too.

Tae took a step back from the carousel, taking his phone out as he open the camera.

“Jungkook! Say cheese!”

Tae cried as he capture him who’s giving him a glare.

He set the photo as his wallpaper, he thought it’ll make him laugh in the morning.

They rode a lot of rides, dragging here and there, laughing together as they enjoy the games.

Its already 9 in the evening, and they didn’t even notice.

“One last ride, and we’ll eat.”

Jungkook cried, feeling overwhelmed with happiness.

Tae bit his lip as he look around.

Full of colorful lights, and people were around, and the first that caught Tae’s attention was the ferris wheel.

Tae pointed at it, a bit hesitating.

“There! I wanna try the ferris wheel.”

Jungkook hesitated a bit, its not that he didn’t want the ride, but he knew that Tae has fear of heights.

“Okay, let’s go!” He cried and they both went towards the ferris wheel.

They paid for their ticket and fell in line as they wait for their turn.

Tae was looking up at the ferris wheel as he fidget with his fingers.

Jungkook knew he’s anxious.

“Are you nervous? We can take another ride if you don’t wan—“

“No, its okay. I can manage this. I just really wanna try riding the ferris wheel.” Tae smiled.

Tae was surprised when Jungkook grabbed his hand and held it.

Tae’s hand were cold and a bit shaky, and Jungkook’s was warm and calm.

It felt very comforting to Tae.

“Look at me, just me.”

Jungkook said and Tae didn’t know what to feel about that.

It was finally their turn to ride the ferris wheel.

Tae was feeling a bit nervous, he’s a bit shaky but he’s glad that Jungkook was there with him.

The ferris wheel started going up, and Tae flinched.

“Ho shit.” He held on Jungkook’s sleeves in fear.

Jungkook laughed, he thought its cute. “What’s funny, huh?!” Tae cried, eyes shut tight.

The windows were wide, and Jungkook can clearly see the beauty of the land from beyond them.

“It’s not that scary hyung,” Jungkook cried.

“Its actually beautiful.”

But Tae still kept his eyes shut. He can feel the ferris wheel going further up, and his legs were shaking.

Jungkook tickled Tae, and the elder flinched. “Hey! What are you doing?” Tae laughed.

“If you don’t open your eyes, I’ll keep tickling you.”

Their cell was full of laughters, and Tae couldn’t take more.

“Okayokay! Stop it!” Tae laughed. “I’m gonna open my eyes now so stop it!”

Jungkook laughed, his mission is successful.

Tae really did open his eyes — but only one, the other is still shut.

“Hey! Open both!” Jungkook tickled him again.

“Wait a second! I’m a bit scared.” Tae laughed, closing both his eyes again.

“Don’t be. I’m here, I won’t let anything bad happen.” Jungkook said.

Tae can feel his heart beating so fast, he might go crazy soon.

Tae slowly opened his eyes, hands holding tight onto Jungkook’s hand as he still felt so scared.

His eyes landed on the window, “Woah-woah!” He cried as he saw how high they are now.

“Calm down, just breathe in and out. You can do this.” Jungkook encouraged.

Tae did as he was told, and as he open his eyes again, he what Jungkook was talking about.

He can clearly see how beautiful everything was, and it was so calming. “Wow...”

They’re both busy looking at the view around, & Jungkook didn’t realize that Tae was looking at him.

He saw how his eyes shine as the light hit it. He really believe that Jungkook holds the whole universe in his eyes.

And that smile, that pure smile, Tae can never get enough of it.

Jungkook was surprised when Tae gave him a peck on the cheek. But Tae was more surprised.

Tae panicked.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that! It was really a habit for me to do that when I’m too happy a-and you’re really cute today I-I mean your smile is—“

Jungkook cut Tae — not by words too — but by his lips.

Tae paused in his moment of shock, not being able to sink everything in his head.

But as seconds passed, Tae felt himself kissing back. And both were lost on the kiss.

Tae flung his arms around Jungkook’s neck as he felt the younger’s hand on his waist to deepen the kiss.

Their hearts were jumping in euphoria. And they can feel butterflies wilding in their stomachs.

Theyve been wanting to feel this kind of sensation for years, they wanted to feel real love.

And maybe they found it now.

An image suddenly flashed on Jungkook’s head, but it was very fast and vague.

They broke the kiss, foreheads against each other as they gasp for breath.

“I have to tell you something.” Jungkook said in a low voice.

“I like you hyung, I don’t know since when, and how it happened. But I found myself falling deeper for you as time pass by.”

Tae didn’t know what to feel.

“I’m gonna court you,” Tae was taken aback by his words.

“I will court you whether you like it or not.”

Jungkook felt so nervous, but he finally said it.

And didn’t know what to feel when he heard Tae laughed a bit.

“You’re so funny!” Tae cried as he smack Jungkook’s chest.

Jungkook’s heart broke. “I’m not joking!”

“I know you’re not! But its just funny,” Tae laughed.

Jungkook didn’t know what’s funny.

“I mean, who told you I’m not gonna let you court me?” Tae laughed.

A smile quickly formed Jungkook’s face.

“I like you too idiot, but you have to court me first.”

Jungkook felt like crying, he can’t believe that this is actually happening.

Without any hesitation, Jungkook pulled Tae close again, and their lips met.

The history is repeating itself, but the universe made sure that this time,

they’re for each other.

[ 7 MONTHS LATER ]

444.

“Is that Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung?”

Jungkook asked, narrowing his eye as he look into one straight direction.

Taehyung and him were on their way to the library for a mini study, and they suddenly saw those two familiar figures.

“Yes, its them!” Tae cried.

They both went towards them, and Tae laughed when he realized what was happening.

Both Yoongi and Jimin were standing outside their classroom, they’re in a ‘T’ pose with books above their head and both hands.

“Are you guys being punished?”

Jimin’s face looks so annoyed. “You saw nothing.” He said.

Tae & Kook laughed. “What did you guys do again?” Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed.

“This jerk placed a frog in my bag! I got surprised and spilled my water in Mrs. Cha’s papers!”

“I told u its not me!” Yoongi said.

“I’m certain its you! You were laughing so hard when I got surprised!”

“It’s because u look funny! That doesn’t make me the culprit!”

“Shut up! You can’t change my mind!”

Tae and Jungkook were laughing as they watch the two bicker again.

Suddenly, the Vice President of school council passed by and heard their bicker.

“You two! Can you stop fighting for once? If you don’t, Yoongi I’ll report you to your coach. And you Jimin, you might loose your position in the school council.”

Jennie scolded.

The two were shut, but they’re still giving each other deadly glares.

Tae and Jungkook decided to leave, because theyre just gonna waste their time if they watch them.

They both went into the library, were a lot of students were in.

They got their seat, and Tae grabbed some books first in the shelves.

As Tae was done, Jungkook was the next one to grab his books for his exam in culinary arts.

Its really amazing that Jungkook can maintain his good grades while he’s in the varsity team.

He went back to their seat, where he found Tae opening a book and writing notes in his notebook.

Tae looks a bit tired, and Jungkook had noticed it. Their exams are near, and its probably harder for Tae because he’s a law student.

Jungkook thought of something.

He remembered that thing that he wanted to give Tae.

He grabbed something from his bag, and placed it above the book that Tae was reading to catch his attention.

Tae’s eyes sparkles as he saw it, he lifted his head and excitedly smiled.

“Strawberries?”

Jungkook nodded. “Yeah, I heard that’s your comfort fruit. I saw that in the groceries and the first thing that I thought of you.”

Tae felt touched at how thoughtful he is.

“You’re really doing your best on courting me, huh?”

Jungkook laughed. “Of course!”

Tae bit his lip, feeling nervous. “Well, I actually have something to tell you about that. And I think you have to know now.”

Jungkook felt both curiosity and nervousness. “Yes? What is it?”

Jungkook leaned forward, making sure that Tae would be comfortable to tell him.

“Actually...” Tae started, fidgeting on his fingers. He doesn’t know if he’s doing this right.

“I have a boyfriend now.”

Jungkook’s heart literally stopped in a second. He was frozen on his seat, and he can feel his heart being peirced.

But he still kept his smile.

“We just started dating today, and I really do think you should know that.”

Jungkook doesn’t know what to feel and react. “O-oh...really?”

Tae slowly nodded.

“Wow...congrats hyung!” Jungkook leaned back on his seat, feeling a lump in his throat.

“You must’ve really love him, huh?” Jungkook smiled, but Tae knew how much he’s hurting inside.

“Yeah, I love him and I know he loves me too. I’m very lucky to have him.”

Jungkook can feel some tears on the side of his eyes, but he managed to hold it.

“How’s he like?” Jungkook asked, looking down at the books to distract himself.

“I mean...Is he good? Is he studying here? Do you know him well? Are you sure he won’t hurt you?”

Tae laughed. “Don’t worry, I trust him.”

“Do you wanna know his name?” Tae asked.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. “No its okay, that’s your privacy and I know that I have no rights to—“

“His name is Jeon Jungkook.” Tae smiled.

Jungkook nodded. “Oh wow, nice name. He must be—wait a second.”

Jungkook looked at him, with that unbelievable look in his face.

He looks so surprised, those puppy eyes got bigger and a smile was slowly forming in his face.

“Hyung...are you kidding me?” He asked.

Tae laughed. “Of course not. He’s my boyfriend.”

Jungkook had slowly sank it in his mind.

“So...we’re official now?” Jungkook asked, unable to hold back his smile.

Tae nodded with that beautiful smile in his face. “Well, as you said...we’re official now.”

Jungkook couldn’t hold back the excitement in him.

“YES! YES! FINALLY!”

Jungkook jumped from his seat as he shouted. Tae was laughing as he try to make the younger sit down because a lot of students are looking at them.

“You over there! First warning!”

They heard the librarian said, and Jungkook immediately sat down.

“Sorry ma’am.” Jungkook said.

But even if he’s sitting down already, he still shouted in happiness but in a whisper tone.

Tae laughed at him, he thought it was cute.

Jungkook held Tae’s hand, and kissed his knuckles.

“I assure you, you won’t regret this.”

[ 4 YEARS LATER ]

The ‘I like yous’ turned to ‘i love yous’ until after years, Jungkook has finally decided to do it.

Everyone around them was squealing, and cameras were towards them.

Theyre in Jungkook’s own restaurant, and the younger prepared something special for Tae.

Jungkook knelt down before him, and Tae flung his hand onto his mouth covering it, he was in full shock.

He thought Jungkook just invited him in his restaurant because its their anniversary today. But he didnt know that it’ll be like this.

Jungkook grabbed a small red box in his pocket. He presented it to Tae, and opened it in front of him.

As soon as Tae saw the beautiful ring, an image flashed in his mind. But he couldn’t recognize what was it coz its too vague.

But it was THAT ring.

“Kim Taehyung, I’m not gonna make this any longer. I prepared a speech for you but I forgot it out od nervousness. Maybe I’ll just send it to you later.”

The people inside the restaurant laughed.

“But...will you do the honor of marrying me?”

Everyone was waiting for Tae’s answer, hearts beating too fast and feeling awe in what they’re witnessing.

Tae repeatedly nodded. “Yes! Yes, of course!” A smile formed Jungkook’s face as he heard that.

He stood up, and placed the ring on Tae’s ring finger.

Jungkook placed a quick kiss on Tae’s lip — its just quick one because he’s afraid he might want to kiss him longer.

He instead placed a kiss on Tae’s forehead. Bot felt their hearts overwhelmed.

The crowd cheered and clapped.

[ 7 MONTHS LATER ]

As soon as they got proclaimed as a wedded couple, they both gave all their time for work so that they can fully enjoy their honeymoon

And they’re now in Paris, its the one they chose to spend the honeymoon in.

“Gukkie, should we visit that fashion show tomorrow?”

Jungkook’s eyes were shaky, he doesn’t know why he’s feeling that over a damn nickname.

“Hey babe, are you okay?” Tae asked as he noticed Jungkook’s behavior.

Jungkook laughed and grabbed his towel.

“Y-Yeah, I’m just gonna shower.”

But Tae couldn’t hold back his laugh as soon as he caught a glimpse of Jungkook’s bottoms — there was something pent in there.

He shook his head as he laugh. “Did he really got turned on by the nickname?”

Until Tae heard a random song in the television.

“Loving can hurt...loving can hurt sometimes~...”

Tae frowned, because he felt like he’s heard this song before but he couldn’t remember.

“And its the only thing, that I know~”

Tae held onto his chest, it suddenly felt heavy.

“We keep this love in a photograph—“

Tae quickly turned off the television. He didn’t even realize that he was crying.

“Why am I crying?” Tae asked as he wipe his tears. He doesn’t know why his heart felt so heavy on that song.

Not long after, Jungkook came out of the bath, drying his hair with the towel.

Tae was still on the couch, and Jungkook sat far from him. The elder noticed. “Why are you sitting away from me?”

Jungkook felt a bit shy. “Im afraid I might do something if I come close.”

Tae laughed, he thought Jungkook was cute.

He went towards him, slowly. Jungkook felt his heart beating, and butterflies were wilding inside his stomach.

But he felt a bit disappointed when Tae turned to the side and went on the fridge instead.

Jungkook looked back at him in confusion. He can see Tae drinking water, and purposely acting sexy.

Jungkook clicked his tongue. “Kim Taehyung,”

Tae flinched when Jungkook called him by his full name.

“Are you trying to seduce me?”

Tae couldn’t move in his place. Well, he actually is teasing him but he thought its his dead end.

“Of course not! Why? Are you seduced?” Tae scoffed back.

Jungkook stood up and slowly walked towards him, placing both his arms beside him to lock him.

“And If I am?”

Tae closed the gap between them and aimed for his lips.

It was a moment of kissing, when Jungkook lifted him up, without breaking the kiss.

His feet lead him to the bedroom, and he gently placed Tae there, trailing kisses on his neck.

“Mmh..” Tae cried and he was so lost in the sensation that he did not even realize that his husband was laughing.

Tae felt disappointed in the loss of pleasure. “Why did you stop?”

Jungkook placed a kiss on his nose. “I was just playing around too,” he giggled.

But Jungkook was taken aback then Tae kissed him again.

They broke the kiss, leaning their foreheads against each other. “Jungkook...” he called.

“Hmm?”

“Make love to me.”

Jungkook froze as he heard those words.

He quickly sat on the bed and held Tae’s hand. He didn’t want him to misunderstand his actions.

“Baby, I’m sorry If what I did made you pressured. I mean, i would love too but I’m nor forcing you. We’re still young, we have a lot of time. Okay?”

He kissed his knuckles.

“I’m not pressured. I’ve been really thinking of this even before our honeymoon. And hey, we’re now married, I trust you.”

Tae smiled, feeling touched at how sweet and thoughtful his husband was.

“Are you sure about this?” Jungkook asked.

Tae nodded, and Jungkook did not try to hold himself anymore.

He took off his top, and threw it onto wherever the fuck it went.

He flashed playful smile on Tae.

“No backing out now.”

And that night, was just a night full of love.

In some other parts of the galaxy, there was one universe where they already met.

Without knowing, that this already happened, that the tears they shed before was worth it, that their strings of fate were once tied to each other,

And that they’ve been loving,

since 1894.

[ THE END ]

THE BEST AUTHOR OF THIS AU IS ARTSEOULVK🍓

Note: Please share your thoughts or experience while reading this chapter.Thanks♡

Yehey!! I already finish the story hehehe. Hope you all enjoyed reading this☺️

Don't forget to support the author of this au: ARTSEOULVK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 6.7K 28
๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–. [ PREQUEL OF READ HIS VOICE ; COMPLETED ]
29K 1.1K 42
'The way everything seems so wrong, but so right. Was it when you promised me you will be back? Or was it the war that you never thought you will com...
5.6M 291K 116
Starring Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook This is original by @ARTSEOULVK in twitter i just write it for the people dont have twitter and want to re...
702 28 10
In the hushed echoes of 1965, in the heart of the Madras Regiment, stood Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook-a beacon of strength, a fusion of Indo-Korean herit...