𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 [...

By -serotonxn

❝ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɢs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.❞ ❝ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄʟʏ ᴜɴʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ?.❞ .  。    •   ゚  。   .   .      . ... More

𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎!
000
002
003
004

001

4.6K 224 105
By -serotonxn

˗ˏˋ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡'T 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧...

𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗘. IT'S THE HAIR.

MALLORY VERLICE.
A thief that somehow
possessed the body
of a non-existent
character in the novel
and manhwa/webtoon
Who Made Me a
Princess.

ATHANASIA DE ALGER OBELIA.

A Korean women reincarnated into a novel called [Lovely Princess]. Or the protagonist of [Who Made Me a Princess?]. Either way, same person.

A women that feared death, therefore decided to sway everyone she could over to her side by acting cute.

A princess that was meant to die at 18.

And, a princess that manipulated the plot over, and became the crowned princess.

Get it, right? Good.

Him, A person that obtains other peoples possesions for a living just had to get involved with her mess, well technically his older twin sisters mess.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

OKAY, MAYBE HE'S BEEN A TAD bit too calm at the fact he suddenly turned into a baby.

Had it finally sat in? Yes.

Did he panic? Of course he did. Well for a short period of time, until he accepted it.

Reasoning? He might as well suppose that living as an outcast of a prince was better than a thief.

Having accepted this, he sorted everything out to the best of his current abilities. One, obviously he is now a fucking baby. Two, he's a prince. Three, he's the second born, meaning if ever his good-for-nothing father ever somehow took the older sibling and him as actual royalties he won't be the heir to the throne, if there would ever be a heir.

Four, he has a twin. Five, he's got a weird ass sister with him. Six, he lives in a concubines palace-the disrespect he felt when he heard that from the maids- with no concubines at all since they're all dead.

Seven, his current mother was a dancer that was doing her job but somehow got the shitty Emperor's fancy and was deflowered by said Emperor.

Eight, his name was Azrael, and from what he remembered from searching on Google it meant Angel of Death. Though he still preferred his name Mallory than Azrael, even if it meant unhappy and unlucky. He believed it was better than Angel of Death.

Nine, his sisters name is Athanasia De Alger Obelia. And where did he hear that name from? A webtoon call [Who Made Me a Princess], if it was just the name Athanasia, then he'd probably not even think if it being a person from a webtoon, but the fact the last name was De Alger Obelia, was kinda a plain giveaway.

Ten, Azrael doesn't exist in WMMaP.

Last but not least, Claude doesn't know of his damned existence. And that was probably the reason he was alive. He could understand why Athanasia survived, since he found her given name amusing. Although, his name would be a different story.

He seriously really didn't know what in the bloody fuck was going on in Diana's head when she was naming him.

Was she influences by the fact she was at death's door? Probably. It probably wasn't that unusual for people to feel pessimistic at death's door, so he could atleast understand that part.

"THE SORCERER OF THE TOWER HAD the strongest power among all the other sorcerer in existence."

Sitting on Lilian's lap beside Athanasia, he tried to listen to her narrate.

A sorcerer..!

Of course, life wouldn't let him listen, having to listen to Athanasia's thoughts almost all the damn time. Was really a royal pain in the fucking ass.

He figured he would be able to communicate with her through their thoughts, which he was correct. But Athanasia thought she was hearing things, so he let her do whatever.

Might as well save it to surprise her. So for now he'd act innocent, very innocent.

I knew this wasn't just some random foreign country! I really am in a fantasy world!

Looking at Athanasia, who was leaning her body closer to the book in Lilian's hand.

"The sorcerer of the tower was so powerful, he could easily bring an empire to ruins."

I wanna see it too! I wanna see real magic too!

You want to see an empire fall into ruins?

Twisting his head over to look at the energetic baby with a weirded out gaze. Mallory knew that wasn't what she meant, but it really did sound like that- If you'd cut out the 'I wanna see real magic' part.

I suppose seeing magic would be quite cool.

"There are theories that the sorcerer from the tower destroyed the kingdom before our Obelian Empire."

I'm going to see magic one day with my own two eyes one day!

Won't it be easier to learn it..?

"Oo dis?"

Redirecting his gaze to the chubby finger pointed at a blond man in the book.

Claude De Alger Obelia.

"Oh my, do you recognise who he is?"

Yes.

Nope.

"Yes, that's right. It's your father, princess, prince."

Ahh, the bastard of a father with a shitty coping mechanism.

Tapping the picture in the book, his pointer finger specifically tapped the heart. But no one noticed.

"Bee baa! Eeeya!"

CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA.

The current Emperor reigning the Obelian Empire. Becoming the Emperor after killing his older brother, Athanasius.

A supposed hero that brought an end to the tyrannical Emperor. Well you must be someone cold-hearted to kill another cold-hearted one, shouldn't you?

Claude became distrustful and lived a depraved life, sleeping around with his concubines.

Having taking a fancy to a dancer from siodanna, Diana, at a royal banquet. Proceeding to fall in love with the dancer then deflowered her, eventually becoming pregnant.

After finding out that the shit baby would put her life on a thin rope, he put down his dignity as an Emperor and begged the dancer to choose him over the wrenched child that was slowly eating her life away.

Alas, Diana was a stubborn fucker that chose the unborn child over the father of the unborn child, with the consequences of choosing the child, she past away due to giving birth.

After Diana's death, Claude's fear of abandonment and anger got the best of him, then massacred all the concubines he had in the Ruby Palace.

"THAT REMINDS ME, I'VE NEVER TOLD YOU HIS MAJESRY'S NAME."

Pointing at the picture of a stoic Claude in the story book. Athanasia's face grew sour at Lilian's words.

"Would you like to see the picture again?"

"The father of Princess Athanasia and Prince Azrael, is the Emperor, Claude De Alger Obelia."

Looking at the low-quality picture on the book in feigned awe, Mallory gave a small giggle. Of course, he'd have to act this way, even if he despise acting like this. He must act as a ignorant little child, otherwise Athanasia might suspect something. After all she was the older one.

"And you guys, Princess and Prince, are Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia and Prince Azrael De Alger Obelia."

Mallory De Alger Obelia, sounds fucking better.

"Usually names of the royal family aren't repeated, but when the Emperor saw you, he gave you the middle name. -----"

So, how the fuck did I get the De Alger Obelia? I'd most definitely would be killed after he hears the name Azrael.

LOVELY PRINCESS.

A famous fantasy romance webnovel on the Internet.

The story goes with the protagonist, the second princess; Jennette Margarita, living up the title of the novel, she was a lovely princess.

There were two princess in the Obelian Empire, the first born princess, a supporting character with a tragic fate; Athanasia De Alger Obelia.

The second princess, a loveable royal she was, with shining golden brown hair the excessive jeweled eyes of the Obelian Family adding to her beauty. A beautiful woman she is.

With beauty inside and out, she was loved by everyone. Of course, as the protagonist, she wasn't only loved by the whole of Obelia but all the males of the continent fell in love with the second princess.

Among those who adored Jennette the most was her father, Emperor Claude. To the people of Obelia, he was a hero, a hero and a saviour of the nation.

As a protagonist, she of course would have the protagonist halo and for plot convenience that allowed her to melt the cold heart of Claude.

Claude only found out of Jennette's existence when she was fourteen. But until then, she resided at one of the three pillars of the empire, at the Duchy Alpheus family's home.

Jennette's mother was Claude's previous fiancé, but after enraging him and losing her place as Claude's bride-to-be, she died while giving birth to Jennette.

So Jennette's aunt, a Countess by marriage, decided to ask the Alpheus family to take care of Jennette because they owed her a favor.

It was more or so a danger to Jennette if ever to reveal her existence to the mentally unstable a̶n̶d̶ t̶r̶u̶a̶m̶a̶t̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ Claude. Slightly psychotic. It was only after healing and time passed 'till he knew about her existence.

And, of course Claude wouldn't feel anything to Jennette at first. Mallory could understand that, who would feel anything to someone you just met and was a relative.

However as the story was always by the young princess' side, her charms have managed to eventually melt his frozen heart.

Having the support of her father, the Emperor, she was wed to the prince of Alpheus Duchy. The titled 'best man fitted to be husband' and lived an ending in all fairytales; A Happy Ending.

The first princess? She was nothing but an indirect steping stone for the protagonist.

Athanasia De Alger Obelia, born with blonde hair and the same jeweled blue eyes of the royal family. She was only a few months older than her younger half sister, making her the older one.

Born from a lowly commoner dancer, she lived a completely different childhood from her sister.

Unlike Jennette, her existence was informed to the Emperor the moment she was out of the stomach of her mother. But he being a fucking retard he was neglected her and commanded them to put her in the Ruby Palace, a place for concubines.

And because of this, she grew up being scorned and ignored.

And so due to the psychological shadow she grew up to have, she was weak, pathetically weak. Having to care about what others thought about her. Growing up to be a people pleaser.

Athanasia took a wrong turn after getting enthralled by the lights and lively sounds.

Due to that Athanasia accidentally met up with her father at the age of 9, on her birthday. Her father was holding a ball for emissaries of foregin countries. He didn't even remember her birthday.

She met Claude at his garden, the Emperor Palace's garden. And he walked right passed her after seeing her. Starved for affection, Athanasia thought it was fate that she met him.

As starved as she could be, she tried with all her might to be loved by her father. To just get even if it was just a hint of his attention, she'd be satisfied.

Driven by her determination to get affection from her neglecting father, Athanasia grew up into a beauty with both skill and grace.

And on the day of her debutante, her fourteenth birthday. Her entire dreams got shattered into pieces, just like porcelain falling.

Athanasia, with a gloomy and foggy disposition. Jennette, bright and cherry shining bright like the sun.

Perhaps it was always inevitable that Jennette would be the one that got more love.

As the story progressed on, Athanasia grew even more timid as Jennette was emphasised as the perfect princess.

A sympathetic and pathetic princess Athanasia was, whilst instead of being selfish and looking after herself for survival, she rather chose to help the person that would indirectly lead her death.

When Jennette first arrived to the palace, late, she had quite the hard time adapting to the palace life and grounds. Claude wouldn't take pity on her at that time, so the person who helped her was Athanasia.

The naïve princess got what she wanted so badly stolen away from her from Jennette. Well, technically you can't get something stolen away from you if it wasn't yours to begin with.

On a day of a Grand Ball held in the Palace, Jennette got poisoned, and she was the one suspected to be the culprit. After all, would it not make sense for the other to poison the other? Both princess', one had to take the throne soon.

A false accusation, the person to have poisoned the second princess was the princesses aunt. A trap to secure her niece's place for the throne. Even if Athanasia didn't receive an ounce of attention from her father, meaning she wouldn't even be a candidate for the throne. Either way, the Countess still took safety measures.

A soft princess, she was, if she knew that the drink was spiked at most, she'd not have hesitate one bit and drink it just to save Jennette. Mainly because she knew that if some bad shit was to happen to Jennette, Claude would be a depressed fucker.

She was too soft-hearted and pathetic. Pathetic on both meanings.

Oh, Claude was much of an overboard person, so when Jennette was on death's door, he killed Athanasia. No need for elaboration.

It was her 18th birthday. It had been exactly 9 years since she first met Claude. Wasn't it quite ironic?

After the truth was found out, Claude never once felt a bit of guilt nor regret.

The angelic main character Jennette felt responsible for Athanasia's death, and she was riddled with extreme guilt, but with the consolation of her lover, Ijekiel she was able to move on.

LILIAN YORKE.

In Lovely Princess.

Lilian was the second daughter of an influential Count family, so she didn't have to be Athanasia's maid.

But she volunteered to be at the Ruby Palace and became a nanny to Athanasia. The reason was because of Athanasia's mother, who had passed away.

Diana was a very charmful and wonderful woman with blonde hair like the moonlight and mysterious red eyes.

Also, she was talented enough to perform a solo stage at a royal ball. Lilian, who was sick of the stuffy Palace life, respected and admired Diana, who aura was free like a bird.

Standing beside Athanasia that was asking for chocolate.

"And would our dear angel prince like anything?"

Angel Prince.

A nick name he earned from his appearance and personality, and maybe because he wore a priest uniform. And a contrast to his name meaning.

Beaming out a smile, he spoke,

"No thank you."

Both him and Athanasia ran away, while Hannah continued accusing the other maid for having ulterior motives and stealing her thunder.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

5 YEARS.

That ought to be how many years Mallory has been in this world. In the past years, he played the act of an innocent child. Bringing over the maids over to his side once he was at the age of two. And never has once Athanasia wondered I he was reincarnated.

Well, once. She has asked him if he was reincarnated. Mallory knew what she was thinking, 'if he isn't, then I'll play it off like nothing. Plus, he's only a child, he'll forget in once he grows older.' It seems that the perks of being able to listen to her thoughts were very useful.

Mallory, of course was still in act, therefore he acted clueless and asked what the word reincarnated means. After all, they were only three of age. He needn't to know the meaning of reincarnated yet.

Ah, the hearing thoughts thing. He found out there was some type of on and off to it. He could have her hear or not hear his thoughts and could hear or not hear Athanasia's thoughts. It seems that Athanasia still hasn't figure it out that he could hear her thoughts, well he couldn't blame her, he didn't quite say anything about it.

"Where are you going, your highnesses?"

Looking over at Athanasia, he knew where they were going, he just didn't feel like answering. It was sickening having to act like this. But for the sake of his entertainment, he'd deal the sacrifice.

In Athanasia's point of view, seeing her younger brother even if it was only by 5 minutes, look at her curiously, she really felt as if her heart has been attacked.

Being this cute has to be illegal!

"To pick flowers! They're for Lily."

Intertwining their hands together, her head suddenly turned around by a hand around her cheek. With a handkerchief, the maid wiped the excessive chocolate smudges on her cheek.

"But first, you should wipe your mouth. Did you enjoy the chocolate?"

Waving off, the twins went their way.

Following Athanasia, Mallory, looked at the nature. Sure, he's seen it before a few times. He didn't like going outside, even if it was just a garden.

-Splash!

-Splash!

Twisting his head over to Athanasia, who was in awe by her own beauty.

"How pretty."

Mallory heard her mutter under her breath. He'll admit she was quite pretty. But he fucking bet he looked better.

So this is what I looked like.

She's adorable.

Mallory's eyes widen, he could use this opportunity to mess with Athanasia!

Did you really didn't know how you looked like?

Huh? Who was that?!

Athanasia's head snapped upwards, looking left and right for the mysterious voice that echoed in her mind. Seeing only her brother sitting on the grass, leaning against the fountain. She looked back at the water in the fountain.

Hello..?

Yup? I'm here.

Are you..in the water?

One must not under-estimate how much one could be surprised when a voice suddenly talked in your head, whilst you were being mesmerised by your own beauty.

Eh? Nah, I'm everywhere and anywhere.

It wasn't technically a lie, Mallory could mentally talk to her anywhere.

So..you're air?

...

Are you there? Hello?! Mr.Voice?

"Athy..we're lost aren't we?"

Looking over at her twin that didn't have an expression on his face. She let out a sheepish chuckle,

"No? I know where we are of course!"

Mind you, she takes her role as an older sister very seriously. And as the older sister, her impressions on her younger brother must be good. She already accepted the fact that Athanasia has a brother, and with how adorable this younger brother of hers looked. Athanasia was easily swayed.

"Ah? You do? Then can we go back now?"

Looking around, Athanasia found a castle wall,

"It's there!"

Grabbing Mallory's hand then scurrying off over to the place where she saw the wall.

"Huh? What's this?"

The place they've arrive do wasn't the Ruby Palace. In fact it looked nothing like the place they were residing in. An empty palace they arrived at.

It really seemed like absolutely no one used this place. Wandering around whilst dragging the poor thief with her, she wondered out loud,

"No one's using this place?"

But it's clean and well-maintained.

Going around every corner, Athanasia's eyes started sparkling. Mallory furrowed his brows, seriously, what was he? Chopped liver? She's been dragging him around like a damn doll. And now she's thinking of using this place as a what? A fucking place to hide the things she's stollen. S̶h̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶ a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶ n̶o̶ p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ a̶ t̶h̶i̶e̶f̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶ w̶a̶s̶ a̶ t̶h̶i̶e̶f̶.

This is destiny!

This is not destiny..

Mallory didn't necessarily have a goal in mind, it goes like; if he dies at the hands of Claude that was fine. If Claude let's him live that's okay too. If he shows off his smarts at 5 that'd be fine too, if he decides to pretend to be dumb that's fine. It just really didn't matter. Even if he didn't want to study anything.

Needless to say he got his education early and the people in this world were most likely dumb.

Writing letters were easy, very easy. A few letters would easily make the word Athanasia and Lily.

Would the fact that both the royal twins were bloody damn smart go to the Emperor? No. So Athanasia really had no need to worry about that.

Mallory was currently stressing about. They'll meet Claude today. He wasn't scared he just fucking nervous. They had a difference.

It would be good if he didn't blurt out curses and answering questions with a question. But he would be a smart ass and find loopholes in the questions thrown at him.

Shit.

Claude didn't know of his entire existence right? Fuck! What would happen if he meets two children with the same jeweled blue eyes instead of one, that he was informed of!

Life was indeed shit.

However... if he didn't go with Athanasia that would make him safeーnot like he cared about his safety at allー but that wasn't the point! If he didn't go he'd miss out on the moments he laughed his ass off when reading.

What could he possibly do rather than going to the palace with Athanasia? He needed the entertainment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...