27th Floor | Sanzu Haruchiyo...

By toorus_gf

"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘—π‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘" Being an assistant/housewife to Bontens 27 year old Sanzu Ha... More

authors note!
authors note 3 *oneshot out*
Playlist :)
Old Time Friend
Overtime
Night Out
Him
Aftermath
Sunday Dinner
New feelings
Confessions
A New Friend
Distractions
Jealousy
Painful Memories
Realization
Home Sweet Home
Desire
Pleasure
Rivals
Date Night
Plans and Measurements
Opportunity
Two Lovers
Come Back To Me
Time
Familiar Faces
Newfound Joy
Step By Step
Comfort
Happy Again
Cheer Me Up
Communication
Wedding Bells
Surprises
Miss You
Final Goodbyes
My Promises To You
Risky Buisness
Late Night Walk
Once More
Surprises
Parents
Baby I'm Yours
Pure Bliss
Kazu+Mika *Bonus Chapter*

Happier Days

10.2K 482 708
By toorus_gf

3 day time skip: 3 days before the incident.

Mitsuya texted you, he told you that your dress was ready so he wanted you to come by to try it on. You went back to your texts with Hina to get the address again, and once you arrived you went up the stairs to his office and knocked on the door. The door soon opened to reveal Mitsuya, who gave you a big smile. "Come in come in, this won't take long." He moved to the side allowing you to enter and once you got in you noticed no one else was there. It was just you and him.

"Is Yuzuha's dress done too?" You ask walking to the back where your dress was. He nodded, "She came by earlier with Hakkai and tried it on." He opens the curtain revealing your now completed dress. "Just try it on and call me if you need help with anything okay?" You nod in response as he closes the curtains to give you privacy and walks back to his desk. You walk up to the torso mannequin that held the dress.

You began to undress until you were only in your under garments. You slipped the dress off of its display and stepped into it, pulling it up your body. It fit you perfectly and was actually pretty comfortable, it wasn't too tight or loose at all meaning Mitsuya got your measurements perfect in one shot. You admired yourself in the standing mirror that was propped up against the wall in the room. The dress was beautiful and you looked and felt beautiful in it as well.

You wanted to send a picture to Sanzu so you picked your phone up, opening it to the camera and taking a mirror picture of yourself in the dress, sending it to Sanzu. You walked over to the curtains opening them and stepping out to show Mitsuya. He looked over from whatever he was looking at on his desk, a huge grin growing on his face as he stood up walking towards you.

"You look amazing Y/n! I knew the dress would look good on you.... does it fit right? Is anything uncomfortable?" He asked slightly concerned but you quickly shook your head dismissing his worries. "It's perfect, and it's actually kind of comfortable, you really know what your doing." He gives you a warm smile after your compliment. "Thank you, I love what I do so I have to do a good job if I wanna continue down this path." "I bet one day you'll be famous for what you do, designing clothes for models and getting your name out there, I could see that happening." He looks at you for a minute, taking your words into consideration. "Yeah.... maybe one day."

After you change out of the dress and back into your regular clothes, you say goodbye to Mitsuya as he waves you off, watching you leave his office and the building.

Haru♡︎:
You look stunning babe, so glad you're all mine♥︎

You smile at the text displayed on your screen, typing out a message back.

Y/n♡︎:
I miss you, I cant wait for you to come home :(

Sanzu smiles down at his phone, ignoring the conversation happening in front of him.

"Isn't it weird how Mikey hasn't been here lately? Like he'll be here then suddenly he's just gone... and he leaves for hours at a time too." Rindou says leaning forward in his seat, his elbows resting on his knees. "Your right, but it's Mikey so no one really knows what's going through his head, but Kokonoi hasn't been here either." Ran replies, a bored expression on his face as he talks to his brother.

"Heard he's injured, Sanzu do you know anything about them?" Rindou asks the rosy pink haired man who was smiling down at his phone and typing away. "Sanzu?" He says again, Sanzu still hadn't responded. Rindou and Ran both exchange a look, the two brothers then getting up from their seats simultaneously as they walk behind the man's seat, both their hands stuffed inside their pockets as they lean down a bit, now looking over Sanzu's shoulder to see what had him smiling.

Rindou's eyebrows furrow a bit, "Who's Y/n?" "None of your business." Sanzu finally replies, not looking away from his screen. "She your girlfriend?" Ran asks. "Sure seems like it." Rindou replies back with a slight smirk. Sanzu rolls his eyes before standing up, both brothers staring in his direction as he begins to walk away. "Oh and-" Sanzu stops in his tracks, turning on his heel to face the two. "I'm afraid Kokonoi won't be back in work for a while he's in recovery from a little... accident he had." Sanzu smiles sadistically before turning back to walk out of the room.

The brothers share a look once more, "Remind me to never cross him." Rindou says a bit uneasy. "Yeah will do." Ran replies back, also a bit uneasy.

"I'm homeee, where's my beautiful girlfriend?" You hear Sanzu shout. You walk over to the entrance and once he spots you a huge grin spreads across his face as he holds his arms out. Once you get closer to him he wraps his arms around you, attacking you with a bunch of kisses on your head, forehead, and cheeks. "I missed you baby." He pulls away to let you breathe . "I missed you more, I was about to start cooking."

Sanzu hums, "I'll help you." He says and you raise an eyebrow. "Really?" "Yup, now let's go, i'm starving." He says and pulls you to the kitchen.

Sanzu decided to play music while the both of you made dinner, occasionally he would play around and start singing to you or even try to dance with you. He really was a different person around you, he was soft and gentle with you and loved to mess around like he was right now. You were like a breath of fresh air to him, someone to keep him grounded when he needed it.

Cooking with Sanzu was actually really fun, and once you both finished cooking you both sat down to eat and the food was actually really good. "We should do this more often, I never knew cooking could be so fun." He told you shoving some food into his mouth to which you agreed. "Then this will be our knew thing starting from today on." You smile, Sanzu grinning. You both finish up your plates then start to clean up, Sanzu helping as well.

"Oh yeah I wanted to talk to you about something." You suddenly say while washing up the dishes, Sanzu hums in response. "I've been offered a job at the pet shop about 10 minutes away.... I was thinking of taking the job." You smile to yourself at the thought of working there. "Well that's great to be honest, you love animals so that type of job would be good for you, so I say go for it." Sanzu replies as he dries the dish you just handed him.

"Really? You think I should?" You ask. "Yeah, I could tell you wanna take it and I just want you to be happy, so what's the harm in doing so?" He puts the last dish away as you smile at him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll do it, I'll let them know tomorrow."

"You took the job?!" Kazutora says excitedly as you nod, walking out of Chifuyu's office with Chifuyu following behind you. "She just needs to fill out some papers, she can start today, I just need you to train her a bit." Chifuyu smiles, Kazutora filled with joy. "This'll be so fun! I can't wait to work with you Y/n!" He smiles as you look at him and return the smile. "Likewise Kazu."

Everything was going smoothly at the shop and working with Kazutora and Chifuyu was so fun that it almost didn't even feel like a job. You've only been working there for three days now, but you were enjoying it.

"You sure you don't need me to stay and help you close up?" Kazutora asks setting the broom down. "No it's fine, it's not completely dark outside yet either so i'm alright." He shrugs before grabbing his belongings. "I'll see you tomorrow then Y/n, bye bye!" He waves as he exits the shop. You sigh, making sure everything's closed up before grabbing your own belongings and heading out, locking the shop up on your way out.

Sanzu should be getting out of work soon, you've been walking to and from work since you leave when it's still sorta light out, and for the exercise. Today though you left at sundown so it was gonna get dark soon. "I should walk faster so I don't get completely caught up in the dark." You mumble to yourself picking up the pace a bit. There weren't really any people around and all the shops around you were starting to close as well.

You turned down a street, your apartment was getting a bit closer. There was no one in sight, it was basically just you and the hazy orange sky above you.   You couldn't wait to get home and cook with Sanzu again, you guys have been making dinner together ever since that night. You were about to text him and ask him what he wanted to make tonight, until you saw a figure in your peripheral vision causing you to look over.

There stood that familiar man, his eyes set on you as he stood emotionless. You eyes traveled down to his hand, fear coursing through your body as you noticed he had a gun. He didn't move, he just stared at you, you couldn't read his face, but a terrible feeling started to develop in the pit of your stomach. The next words that came out of his mouth really set you on edge.

"Hello, Y/n.... I think it's time to put an end to things once and for all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 3.2K 16
It was supposed to be a night of fun. You asked yourself, "How did I end up here?". β•°β”ˆβž€ A story in which Bonten's Number 2, Sanzu Haruchiyo took int...
526 23 24
True Friends, are always there for you, you can count on them, you can trust them, you suffer with them, you are happy because of them and you would...
37.1K 1.7K 24
Bonten is formed. They're not Japan's worst criminal organization yet, but they're climbing to the top quick. Bonten's number two in command, Haruchi...
12K 545 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...