Bodyguard University: I Hate...

Oleh aiNingKing

"You can't honestly be mad at me right now. You kissed me!" Bodyguard University is Thailand's only school i... Lebih Banyak

Character Introduction
An Unlikely Match
Daddy's Upset
Bees and Honey
Surrendering
Syrupy Eyes and Bloodied Lips
Bitter Reunion
Wounding Words
Soft Hands
Haunted Traps
A Realization
Liquid Sin
Slashing Hearts
The Injured Trio
Betrayal
The Hottest Mistake
Feelings
Explanations
The Skin on your Bones
Unexpected
Type
Update!!!

Naked Truths

2.8K 83 7
Oleh aiNingKing

Porsche's Point of View:

"You need to leave," I said from my desk.

Kinn frowned, having just returned back from the communal showers in nothing but a dripping wet, white towel, water trickling down his washboard abs like a sparkling waterfall cascading over gorgeous stones. The black locks that were usually slicked back were damp, framing his face to reveal that he actually had bangs, and stuck to his face, sweaty, like he had just had...

"Now," I said tightly, crossing my arms over my chest.

Clicking the door shut, Kinn approached me with a contorted expression of confusion on his face, the side of the towel splitting to reveal his pale legs as he walked. "You want the world to see me in just this?" Kinn asked, amusement coating the undertone of surprise in his voice.

I swung my arm over the top of my wooden chair, shooting him an annoyed look. Obviously, I didn't mean right in that instance. "I mean you need to pack your things and return to your dorm."

I couldn't take it anymore. Kinn was getting sexier every day. Somehow, he knew all of the sweet spots on my body before I did and was able to please them with such skill. His expertise was driving me crazy, and soon enough, I was going to be parked naked in bed with him. And though I was foaming at the mouth to have sex with him, mentally, I wasn't nearly ready.

For one, I wasn't entirely certain how he felt about me. I hated the fact that I was starting to actually like him. But Kinn...he was a bit of a mystery. I felt that he liked me too, but he never verbally expressed that. Maybe he didn't need to. The passion in our kissing was enough to tell me where his heart was at.

But my bedroom skills were zelch, zero, zip, nada. Largely, I feared that he'd regret sleeping with such a virgin. Hell, I hadn't even had experience with foreplay or kissing with others. It was like I was a newborn, still pure and oblivious to everything in this world. It would be humiliating if Kinn dumped me after having what would likely be the worst sexual encounter of his life. As soon as he had sex with me, he'd run back to the nearest boy toy to erase the haunting memory.

Kinn had to leave. If he didn't, I was going to have sex with him...soon.

"Did your dad put you up to this?" Kinn asked, a glint of fear in the corner of his eyes. I gulped, having not even considered my father.

I shook my head. "No, I just think that you don't need protection anymore," I lied lamely. "I mean, you haven't been attacked in a while. Do you really need to stay here anymore?"

Kinn's lips straightened into a thin line, holding back whatever he had wanted to say in the moment. Instead, he sighed, blinking rapidly. "I'm not leaving," he said shortly.

Gritting my teeth, I made a conscious effort not to look down, keeping my gaze fixated on his eyes. He was way too close to me, close enough that I could reach over and touch those hardened nipples. "You have to. This is my dorm," I said firmly.

He scoffed. "When have I ever listened to you?" Playfulness danced in his tone, shifting my attempt to have a serious conversation. This discussion wasn't a fucking playground. He couldn't just skip around my demands.

"Starting now, you'll listen to me," I said sternly, holding my composure. Accidentally, I stole a quick glance at his defined V-line trailing to his crotch. I looked back up before he had a chance to notice.

Kinn smirked. He grazed his thumb over the top of the fuzzy fabric. Just one small misstep, one tug at the fold, and it all would be out on risqué display. "Like the view?"

I swallowed thickly. "Don't change the subject."

"You know," Kinn gently took my hand between both of his palms, sending an electric shock in my veins. "I know of an even better view." He guided my hand towards the knot of his towel, my fingers instinctually digging underneath the wet cloth. I licked my lips at the thought of seeing what gorgeous body was hiding under that wretched towel.

"Fuck off," I said, pulling my hand away only to have it get caught on the towel, breaking it free of its hold on Kinn's waist and dropping to his feet. I inhaled sharply and turned back to my desk, not daring to steal a peek at his nudity.

Shia—Kinn is naked in my room. I need to get out of here!

A low deep chuckle spilled from behind. Kinn was enjoying this too much. Somehow, though Kinn was stripped completely naked, I felt like the vulnerable one. My sexual frustrations were so obvious, I might as well have stamped 'I'm horny' on my forehead. None of this would've happened if Kinn hadn't been so fucking tempting. It was like he knew what would get me going, what would tip me over the edge. And fuck, whatever tricks he had were working.

Kinn ran his wet hand down my chest, dampening my shirt, brushing a line of goosebumps across my body. I clenched the bottom of my chair, fighting back my desire to turn around and shove him into my bed. "Why don't you turn around?" Kinn whispered silkily in my ear. "One look won't hurt."

A burning sensation tingled the tips of my ears. My heart was about to jump out of my chest, blood rushing to the wrong place. "Put your towel back on!" I somehow managed to say.

This time, Kinn took his other hand and slid it underneath my shirt, flicking my sensitive nipple, causing me to shutter. "Make me."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"You're an adult," I said, trying to think about anything but my hardening cock. Kinn knew my body too well. "You can do it yourself."

"We're both adults here," Kinn said, lowering his hand dangerously close to my crotch, teasing a feathery touch along my abdomen. "Why don't we have some adult fun?"

I hated that I liked his suggestion. I whirled around, my hand accidentally hitting his dick. Jumping in surprise, I jerked my hand back. "H-hey!" Well hung.

Kinn cackled, not minding the accident. "Want to try that again?"

Boy, did I ever. I stole another glance at his—

"Stop avoiding the conversation," I snapped. "You need to leave!"

Kinn leaned over, resting his hand on the edge of my desk and hovering over me, the scent of his sweet body wash titillating my nose. "I don't think you want me to leave," he murmured. "I think you're scared of what you'll do with me if I stay."

Fuck. How does he know that?

"I just don't see the purpose of you staying here," I said, swallowing thickly as the thought slipped through of what it'd feel like to touch him. "Your safety is no longer compromised," I said in the most professional tone I could muster, not that it was really convincing.

Kinn placed his free hand on the back of my head. My mind drew blankly. All I could focus on were those expert lips, craving to tug them with my teeth again. Tilting my chin, Kinn closed the gap between us, pressing our lips together. I eased into the touch, embracing the familiar yet thrilling sensation of kissing Kinn. The familiarity didn't dampen the passion but quite the contrary, holding a new and deep intimacy that I didn't know I longed for.

Instinctually, I slipped my hands to his waist, grabbing his soft, bare skin. Kinn thrust his tongue inside, exchanging the taste of spit and breath mints. Our tongues swirled together. I pulled him closer, shuddering as his fingers tangled in my hair, the room growing hot enough that a fire was soon to ignite.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My phone buzzed on my desk, violently breaking me from my trance. I cut from the kiss, reaching behind to grab my device. Kinn growled, refusing to lose the moment, and began kissing my neck. I let out a small moan, using all my willpower to answer my phone with a steady voice. "Hello," I answered.

"Where are you?" Phupha asked, muffled acoustic music playing in the background.

I kept my gaze at the ceiling as Kinn nibbled under my ear. Fuck, he was really getting to me lately. "I'm in my dorm—" I tugged the phone to my chest as I let out a small whimper. I shot Kinn a dirty look. He smirked. I returned the phone to my ear. "Why?"

"We were supposed to study at the café together," Phupha said, biting irritability in his tone.

I checked the time at the top of the screen. "Shit, I forgot," I said, feeling guilty. I'd been so set on telling Kinn to pack his things that I'd absentmindedly missed my study date with Phupha. For all the shit I gave him, in my head, about spending time with Tian, I was starting to feel like a huge hypocrite. "I'm on my way!"

I hung up and shoved Kinn off. I was not going to be one of those friends that ditched people for guys.

"Where're you going?" Kinn asked, lust in his eyes.

"None of your business," I said, getting up from my seat. I brushed past him, thinking of an old, naked lady.

Old, naked lady. Old, naked lady. Old, naked lady.

I clutched the door handle.

"Does this mean I'm staying?" Kinn asked, teasing his tone.

I don't know.

I swung the door open and left before I did something stupid.

***

I hated Kinn. I hated how he knew how to manipulate my body to his advantage. He really was a professional fuck boy.

But he had to like me too, right? No one kissed with that kind of passion without any feelings. Though I wasn't an expert on the subject, I knew he felt the same way. He just had to.

The walk to the campus café was almost therapeutic. Above, the sun shone beautifully in the sky, kissing the earth with a golden flick of its rays, sparkling the grass with a special shine. It was hot as fuck, but it was the kind of hot that I enjoyed, where it was enough to get me sweaty but not pass out as long as I chugged a water bottle or two. Maybe, I was just in a good mood. Or, maybe, the weather really was nice.

As I took long strides down the sidewalk, I came across a peculiar scene from the field ahead. Ram was kneeling down, raising a hand to calm down a barking, black dog from campus. King was hiding behind, jumping back as its angry voice belted across the greenery. As soon as I passed by, King took notice and raced towards me. Grabbing my shoulders, he cowered behind me, fiercely trembling.

"What's up?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow as I attempted to maintain balance from his intense pulling.

"That beast is what's up!" King shouted, his voice ringing in my ear.

I frowned and took another look at the scene. The dog was holding up its left leg, dark blood trickling down its sides. It was weird to see a dog hurt on campus. Usually, the worst was malnourishment, which was taken care of when someone felt bad enough to start feeding it. But an injury like this...It made me wonder how it came to be. Ram spoke to it in a calm, hushed tone. It snarled its sharp, angry teeth at him, warning him to stay away.

"What happened? Is it okay?" I asked King, concerned about everyone's safety. I'd seen how gruesome dog entanglements can get.

"I don't know," King said, his hands clutching tighter on my shoulders. "He was crying when we came by. Ram thinks he hurt his leg."

I nodded. They knew as much as I could gather. "And you're holding onto me because...?"

King yanked me closer, which was the opposite of what I wanted him to do. "I don't want that monster biting me!"

I scoffed. "It can't even walk properly. If you keep your distance, he can't hurt you," I reasoned. Honestly, people got so scared over the littlest things. Was humanity evolving backwards?

"When there's a will, there's a way," he said confidently.

I took his hands and removed them from my shoulders. "You're fine, man."

Ram was handling the situation, but he was struggling to keep the dog from its fury. What's up with the campus dogs lately?

"We should call animal control. They'll know what to do," I suggested.

King fished his phone from his pocket. "I'll call." I started to walk away. I was in a rush to get to Phupha after all. I felt a grab at my wrist, pulling me back. "Can you stay with me...until the dog is taken care of?" he asked in a small voice.

I grit my teeth but withheld my irritation. "I'm kind of in a hurry..."

"Okay," King's voice trailed off, looking back at Ram with a horrified expression.

"Are you afraid of dogs or something?" I asked.

He nodded softly. I let out a slow, long sigh. "Alright, I'll stay here. Let me just let my friend know."

I texted him a quick message explaining the situation. I hated not being reliable, but in predicaments such as this one, I had no choice. After seeing what happened to Phupha and Tian, I couldn't, under good conscience, leave Ram and King alone.

So much for studying.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

230K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
64.3K 2.4K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...
276K 11K 60
Porsche will do anything to pay his debts. He gets contracted as a spy by a rival mafia group to track Kinn. Kinn lives by a strict rule, he never sp...
37.2K 1K 9
Porsche knew he shouldn't have helped that guy. He screamed trouble. But he did. And now he was working for him. He was so bad at making life decisio...