Pampered Eighty Little Daught...

By Tia_MTL

**NOT MINE** THE NOVEL IS WRITTEN BY Author: Xiao Zhixi https://m.shubaow.net/182/182804/ As soon as she wok... More

Chapter 1-3
Chapter 4-6
Chapter 7-9
Chapter 10-12
Chapter 13-15
Chapter 16-18
Chapter 19-21
Chapter 22-24
Chapter 28-30
Chapter 31-33
Chapter 34-36
Chapter 37-39
Chapter 40-42
Chapter 43-45
Chapter 46-48
Chapter 49-51
Chapter 52-54
Chapter 55-57
Chapter 58-60
Chapter 61-63
Chapter 64-66
Chapter 67-69
Chapter 70-72
Chapter 73-75
Chapter 76-78
Chapter 79-81
Chapter 82-84
Chapter 85-87
Chapter 88-90
Chapter 91-93
Chapter 94-96
Chapter 97-99
Chapter 100-102
Chapter 103-105
Chapter 106-108
Chapter 109-111
Chapter 112-114
Chapter 115-117
Chapter 118-120
Chapter 121-123
Chapter 124-126
Notes
Chapter 127-135
Chapter 136-143
Chapter 144-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-175
Chapter 176-178
Chapter 179-181
Chapter 182-183
Chapter 184-186
Chapter 187-188
Chapter 189-190 (End)

Chapter 25-27

3.1K 72 14
By Tia_MTL

return

Pampered eighty little daughter-in-law

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

    The Mu family were all frightened.

    Old Mrs. Mu said: "What's the matter? Why is it dark? What's the matter?" It's obviously noon when the sun is shining, so why is it dark all of a sudden?

    Mrs. Mu got up directly from the sofa in shock. She wanted to turn on the light in the house, but suddenly she grabbed her foot with both hands, making her unable to move. The hands were cold and bitter, and her feet hurt.

    Her breathing was stagnant, and cold sweat came out of her forehead involuntarily.

    Mu Yunhao pushed his wheelchair and wanted to turn on the lights. But his wheelchair suddenly couldn't move. It seemed that someone had fixed his wheelchair.

    He frowned tightly, and couldn't help but say to Mu Yuncheng next to him: "Yuncheng, you go and turn on the light!" Of

    course, Mu Yuncheng was also imprisoned.

    His body seemed to be nailed to the ground, but his body could not move a bit.

    Mu Yuncheng's face was dull, he frowned tightly, and said coldly: "Lesbian, what are you doing with blindfolding? What are you doing with blindfolding? Are you trying to scare us?!"

    He didn't dare to say yes. Make the spell. After all, he just said that there is no ghost in the world. Since there are no ghosts, how can there be other supernatural things? If it is a spell, then he... is just slapping himself in the face!

    In addition to his voice in the living room, the old lady and Gong Nianzhen had their voices, but suddenly...the air fell silent.

    It was extremely quiet, as if there were no other people around, only Mu Yuncheng was left.

    Mu Yuncheng squeezed his hands tightly. Although his complexion was calm, he was already flustered in his heart.

    He opened his gloomy eyes and looked around him, but there was nothing but darkness around him. It was as if he was alone, already plunged into a dark purgatory.

    But he knew he was still in his living room.

    He tried to move his feet and found that he could move at this time. He felt the darkness and hurried over to the wall, trying to turn on the light switch on the wall.

    It's just...

    he discovered something was wrong after just two steps. He found a lot of bones under his feet. That bone is stepping on...like a skeleton!

    His pupils shrank slightly, and he bent down involuntarily, and reached out and touched it. But this touch made him tremble with fright.

    What a skeleton, what a skeleton! But how come there are skeletons in the living room? Could it be that woman did it?

    When he was wondering, the darkness suddenly disappeared. The bright light shrouded from above the head.

    Mu Yuncheng finally could see things clearly.

    And he lowered his eyes to look at his feet, under his feet, all the skeletons were stepping on! The place where he is now is like a desert. And the ground in this desert seems to be covered by skeletons, and what you can see is like skeleton purgatory.

    He lied slightly, even if he knew that the woman was the one who was doing the ghost, he still couldn't react when he saw this situation.

    "Dad..." Suddenly a childish voice came.

    He looked up and saw his son, and the kid who had been made into a devil by him, suddenly walked over from the other side.

    His face was pale, the corners of his mouth, nose and mouth were bleeding, and his hands were bleeding. He looks like this, just like when he died. He was in this tragic situation when he died, with nails all over his body and bleeding everywhere in his body.

    "Dad, you killed me to make me a kid, and you let me do evil. Do you know how much I hate you? I want to kill you, want you to become a dead person." Taotao paused. As he said, a cold smile appeared on the pale face.

    Mu Yuncheng gritted his teeth tightly, and he suddenly took out a piece of talisman paper, which was given to him by the song master. Usually he can use this talisman to control Taotao.

    He thought it would be fine this time.

    So he held the talisman and threatened: "You should be able to see what this is? If you dare to mess with me, I will use this to kill you! Little devil, don't think that woman can support you , You..."

    Before he finished speaking, Taotao suddenly rushed to him and snatched the talisman paper in his hand.

    Taotao put the talisman paper on his forehead, raised the corner of his mouth and smiled at Mu Yuncheng: "Dad, you usually put the talisman on my forehead like this, right? Do you see if I stick it upright? Is it crooked?"

    Mu Yuncheng: "..."

    He looked at Tao Tao's face in shock, never expected that this talisman paper would be useless to him.

    His voice is a little unstable: "You... why are you..."

    "Your talisman paper is only useful for ordinary little ghosts. Now, I am no longer an ordinary little ghost, I am already a ghost. Dad, why are you so naive? What? I thought that a piece of broken talisman paper could deal with me." Taotao tore the talisman paper off, tearing the talisman paper to pieces in an instant.

    He sprinkled the torn talisman paper on the ground, smiled and said: "Dad, I want to tear you up, just like tearing this talisman paper." As

    he said, he stretched out his hand and moved his hand to Mu Yuncheng. Leaned forward.

    Mu Yuncheng looked at his bleeding palm and instantly turned into a sharp and terrifying ghost claw.

    Looking at the ghost claw, he involuntarily backed away, and a panic appeared uncontrollable on his face.

    He scolded: "Nizi, I am your father. How can you kill your father!"

    "But you just told grandma and them...I'm not your son. You said I'm not your son anymore, so why should I... Do you still recognize your father?" Taotao smiled, that smile was very strange, and Mu Yuncheng's scalp was numb.

    Mu Yuncheng gritted his teeth: "Even if I say no, you are still my child in your bones. I made you. Without me, you would never have come into this world!"

    "Oh, since you admit that I am you If you’re a child, then I will reluctantly be your son. But Dad, I’m your son, but you killed me. Not only did you kill me, you also gave me to a wicked Taoist master, let that master Make me a kid! Do you know how painful it is to be made into a kid? It's just like cramping and peeling. I suffer from cramping and peeling every day, and I spend every day in your torment. And after you refined me into a little devil, you told me to kill the uncle. I couldn’t bear to kill him, only making him lame. And you were so angry about it, you let the Daoist punish me and let him be I’m constantly nailing soul nails! Dad, I guess there is no more cruel father in the world than you, right? If you have a choice, I really don’t want to be your son.”

    Taotao said in a cold tone . Finally, he shed tears.

    He also fantasized about growing up, and he also fantasized about going to school and learning knowledge just like other children. But his father killed him! In an extremely cruel way!

    "I..." Mu Yuncheng wanted to speak, and Taotao said again: "I know that you trained me to win the Mu family's wealth. You tricked the world into saying that you want to be a teacher, and you want to be a teacher. A good person. But in fact, you are more vicious than any bad person in the world! You are the most vicious person I have ever seen!"

    Mu Yuncheng subconsciously wanted to deny, but looking at Taotao's resentful eyes, he couldn't say what he wanted to deny. It was like the throat was blocked, and I couldn't say what I wanted to say.

    "You are really depressed. In addition to letting me kill the uncle, you also let me kill Grandpa. Grandpa is your real father. You even want to kill your father! And I don't want to help you do this. It’s a bad thing, so I only moved a few hands and feet on his body, which made him sick. And you were so upset, and you want to punish me! Fortunately, I escaped fast this time, otherwise, I would have to endure the cut again. The soul nail is in pain!"

    Taotao said word by word, every word with anger and hatred.

    Listening to the little devil he made by himself scolding himself for losing his conscience, Mu Yuncheng was annoyed. He finally recovered his own voice and angrily said: "They should have died! With their property in the Mu family, they won't be able to fall to me. On the head, what's wrong with killing them? People live for their own interests. I use some means for my own interests. What is wrong with this? And when they die, I will burn more for them. Paper money will make them feel better underground!"

    "Wow, that's great." Suddenly a cold voice came. As this cold voice fell, Mu Yuncheng's environment changed. What was originally a desert full of skeletons, suddenly became the living room of the Mu family.

    And the old lady of the Mu family and Gong Nianzhen and the others were looking at him with disappointment.

    With a buzz in Mu Yuncheng's mind, he felt that a string was broken.

    He opened his mouth and wanted to explain a few words for himself, but Mu Yunhao frowned at him and said angrily: "Yun Cheng, it turns out that you are such a person in your bones. It turns out that our family has

    misunderstood you!" Mu Yuncheng He has been very kind since he was a child, and he has not been fighting or grabbing since he was a child. They thought he really had such a calm temperament. Unexpectedly, he was such a vicious person behind his back!

    Even his father and eldest brother have to kill! This person's heart is really eaten by a dog!

    "Big brother, I..."

    "Yun Cheng, where is our family sorry for you, do you want to treat us like this?!" Gong Nianzhen said disappointed and angry, staring closely at her second son's face.

    "We still wronged you, and comforted you every day to coax you. I didn't expect that all of this was led by you! Yun Cheng, you are really disappointing! Why are you such a person!" Mrs. Mu Said heartachely. Her second grandson, whom she has always loved, turned out to be such a person. This is because she didn't teach well, which made him like this!

    Mu Yuncheng only felt very flustered.

    He pursed his lips, and quickly defended: "Grandma, Mom, things are not like this, I... I didn't know what to say just now. My body seems to be out of my control, as if being attached by someone. I got myself. Yes, I am possessed!" He said, pointing at Xiao Elegy's figure: "She must have moved her hands and feet, and she must have attached something to me. Those words are all said by that thing, no I said. Grandma, you have to believe me. I never thought about robbing my own property. My dream has always been to teach and educate people. I have always been..."

    "Master Mu, at this time you don't want to do it anymore." Sophistry. You have done those things. Just this kid, I helped you refine it." Qu Daochang took a few steps forward, staring at Mu Yunchengdao.

    "You..." Mu Yuncheng wanted to refute, but Qu Daochang suddenly turned to look at Mrs. Mu and Gong Nianzhen, and bowed his head to them: "Mrs. Mu, Mrs. Mu, I am Qingfengguan’s Dao Changqu Jingkang, Dao-

    named Halal. If you have heard of Qingfengguan, you should know me." Gong Nianzhen stared, very shocked: "You are actually the Daoist Halal?"

    Qingfeng Temple is very famous, and many wealthy people in the county have visited Qingfeng Temple to worship. The Muslim Daoist is the abbot of the Taoist temple. I heard that the abbot is very powerful in Taoism, and he once went to the provincial capital to give people a practice. Many wealthy people in the county town worship the Muslim Daoist as an immortal. And she has also been to Qingfeng Temple, and she has also admired this Taoist for a long time. It's just a bad luck. Every time she goes to Qingfeng Temple, she never meets the Taoist leader himself.

    At this moment, she was really surprised to hear that the other party was a halal son.

    "I am indeed a Muslim. If Mrs. Mu doesn't believe it, you can go to Qingfeng Temple with me to verify it." Qu Daochang said quietly, with a solemn expression on his face.

    Gong Nianzhen stared at Qu Daochang for a few times, and she nodded suddenly: "I believe you. Your appearance and characteristics are indeed the same as those in the legend. I believe you are the Muslim Daoist."

    " Just believe it. Mrs. Mu , Your second son found me before and gave me a lot of money to make a kid for him. And that kid was his own son. I was there when he killed his son. I watched him personally. Crucified his son with a nail. The child after the crucifixion was very grieving, and what is needed to refine the little ghost is grievance. Later, he completely handed the child to me and let me concentrate on refining. I was watching at the time. This kid has a good talent, so he responded to him. Later, he sent the kid to kill your husband and Mr. Mu Yunhao, I also know. After all, to control the kid to kill, I have to help. Mrs. Mu, the second young master just now What he said to the little ghost is all true. He really wants to take the Mu family's property. And he was planning for this plan more than a year ago."

    Qu Daochang said word by word, at this time he was serious and serious. , It's like a decent person.

    "You are talking nonsense! You priest is talking nonsense, full of lies!" Mu Yuncheng roared, and he stared at Qu Daochang very angrily: "You have colluded with this lesbian? You colluded so as to frame me. You. This Taoist priest, are you not afraid of damaging your reputation of Taoism by doing this? You..."

    "Enough!" Gong Nianzhen interrupted him, watching him with extremely cold and disappointed eyes: "I believe what the Daoist Mosque said, and I believe everything he said is true." What's more, Yun Cheng just talked with that. When the child talks, he admits that he has done those evil things.

    Although Yun Cheng said that he was possessed by dirt. But whether they are possessed or not, they know in their hearts.

    "Mom..." Mu Yuncheng panicked with sweat on his face. He looked at his mother, "I really haven't done those..."

    "Mrs. Mu," was standing next to Zhao Guixiang at this time. The woman suddenly walked up to Mrs. Mu and started crying.

    She was full of tears, and said to Mrs. Mu: "I took care of the child before he died. We live in a dilapidated house in the east of the city. The child is cute, cute and talented. He can do it before he is one year old. When I speak, I can recite Tang poems when I’m less than one year old. Mrs. Mu, I’m not afraid of your jokes. I have always treated him like a grandson. Such a cute child, I can’t do it badly to him, I can’t do it. Beat him and scold him. Did you know that he would follow me behind me every day and call my grandma, every day when I was cooking, he would stand by the stove with his small bowl and wait for the meal. And every time I ate He would feed me first. He said that Grandma Chi’s cooking is hard, let me eat first.” The

    woman choked up when she said that, she raised her hand and wiped her tears, took a deep breath and continued, “The child has never been I haven't been out of that house. His biggest space every day is in that yard. He told me before that he really wanted to go out. He said he heard the voices of children outside and wanted to play with them. He said he wanted to go to school. He said that he wanted to sit with the children to learn knowledge. Later, when he was one year old, on the morning of his first birthday, he told me that he wanted to eat egg noodles and said he wanted two eggs. I promised him and said Not only eggs, but meat. He was very happy at the time. He said that he would eat egg noodles every birthday and meat every birthday."

    She choked again, seeming extremely sad.

    And Zhao Guixiang couldn't help crying while listening to these words, she hugged Taotao tightly, as if hugging him tightly, she wouldn't lose him.

    Old Mrs. Mu and Gong Nianzhen were breathing tightly, and their eyes were red. It was obvious that they were shocked by the child's experience.

    Even the man Mu Yunhao felt uncomfortable when he heard it, as if there was a rock in his heart blocking him, and he was panicked.

    Mu Yuncheng wanted to stop the woman from continuing. But at this moment his mouth couldn't make a sound. It's as if the mouth is sewn. He was anxious, so he could only watch the woman and continue talking.

    The woman said: "After having breakfast that morning, Young Master Mu Er sent me away. He gave me a sum of money so that I don’t need to go anymore. I didn’t want to leave at the time. I really liked that. The child, I really wanted to continue to look after the child. But Young Master Mu’s attitude was tough and he forced me out. Then it was noon, and I was afraid that the child would have nothing to eat, so I went back secretly. But I didn’t expect to go back to see it. It was Young Master Mu Er who took a nail and nailed the child to the body! The child shed a lot of blood, and the blood stained the ground. The child screamed in pain. He called his mother, although he had never seen his mother. , But he yearned for his mother. He told his mother to help him quickly, saying that he was so painful. Then he called me again, and I heard him shouting: "Lady grandma, come and save me, I'm so painful and so painful, come on Come and save me." The

    woman wiped her tears again: "But I couldn't save him at the time. The room was lined up by them, and I couldn't get in at all. I could only watch Master Mu Er and give the child to him. Killed."

    "You bastard thing! You bastard thing!" The old lady Mu suddenly picked up the crutches on the side and hit Mu Yuncheng with the crutches.

    Mu Yuncheng was finally able to speak up at this time. He hurriedly avoided, and said while hiding: "Grandma, fake, these are fake, you can't believe these liars!"

    "At this time, you still quibble, do you really think I'm a fool?!" Mu The old lady was really shocked by those words. He didn't expect the child to be so miserable, he didn't expect the child... to be so miserable.

    Her second grandson is really committing evil! He really committed evil!

    Gong Nianzhen also got up and slapped Mu Yuncheng.

    Gong Nianzhen's eyes were red and said: "It is said that tiger poison does not eat children, how can you be so cruel to your own children!"

    The author has something to say: Ah, Taotao is so miserable, so miserable, so miserable.

return

Pampered eighty little daughter-in-law

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

    Mu Yuncheng's head was slapped and his cheeks immediately became red and swollen.

    He frowned and subconsciously defended himself: "Mom..."

    "Don't call me mom, I don't have a vicious and cruel son like you!" Gong Nianzhen was very angry, and shouted at Mu Yuncheng in extremely dissatisfied tone.

    Mu Yuncheng's breathing was stagnant: "Mom, you..."

    "It doesn't count if you killed your child, but you want to kill your father and your elder brother! You are really crazy! Get out of me! You won't be allowed anymore.

    Step into our Mu's house for half a step!" Gong Nianzhen said angrily. After she finished speaking, she turned to look at the babysitter: "Clean up all his things, and you can't keep anything clean for me!" The

    babysitter I also feel that this second young master is too vicious. Such a vicious person cannot stay at all.

    So she nodded, answered "Yes", and hurriedly went upstairs to pack Mu Yuncheng's things.

    Mu Yuncheng's pupils tightened, and his face was shocked and surprised: "Mom, you want to drive me away? You actually... want to drive me out of Mu's house?"

    "Don't drive you to wait for you to continue to harm us?" Gong Nianzhen gritted his teeth. The voice was even more angry.

    "Grandma..." Mu Yuncheng turned his gaze to Mrs. Mu, and wanted to plead with Mrs. Mu.

    But the old lady Mu gave him a cold look and frowned: "You will never be my grandson again! Our Mu family does not have a vicious offspring like you!"

    Mu Yuncheng: "..." He didn't expect grandma to chase him. go! They are so cruel!

    The babysitter moved quickly, and it didn't take long for Mu Yun's things to be packed.

    The nanny lifted the things down and put them in front of Mu Yuncheng.

    Gong Nianzhen looked at him: "Take your things and get out!"

    Mu Yuncheng gritted his teeth: "Mom..."

    "Mrs. Mu, he has to do one more thing before he gets out . Wait until he finishes it. Can you let him roll again?" Xiao Elegy looked at Gong Nianzhen and said with a smile on his face.

    Gong Nianzhen was a little puzzled: "What does Comrade want him to do?"

    Xiao Elegy suddenly pulled Taotao in front of him and touched the child's head: "Mrs. Mu, do you think this child is pitiful?"

    Gong Nianzhen looked at the opposite side, cute and cute. The child, thinking of the torture that the child had suffered, she breathed tightly and became uncomfortable.

    Tears were involuntarily filled in her eyes: "This child is a hard life. He should have met a better father, and a better father will take care of him."

    Xiao Elegy looked at the child's cute face: "He doesn't need it in this life. Father. In this life...you just

    love him." Gong Nianzhen wondered, this child is dead, how can they care for him?

    And Xiao Elegy suddenly turned his head to look at Mu Yuncheng, and said to Mu Yuncheng: "You killed your own child, you are very sinful! People like you should have gone to 18 levels of hell. But I can let you make up for it. Let you save a few layers of hell after you die."

    Mu Yuncheng's brows jumped up: "What do you want to do?!"

    Xiao Elegy smiled: "Originally Taotao had a lifespan of 80 years, and he could have died. But you , But let him live for only one year! Since you have taken his lifespan, of course you have to use your lifespan to offset it!"

    "You...you unexpectedly..." Mu Yuncheng's eyes widened in shock, he His breathing was unstable, and his voice trembled uncontrollably: "You want to kill me?!"

    Xiao Elegy walked over to Mu Yuncheng: "It’s not taking your life, it’s just taking you 30 years of life. I’ll take 30 years from you, and then 20 years from He Xiaokui. We Taotao also have 50 years of life. Life is over."

    Only fifty years, after all, it can’t be compared with 80 years. Speaking of which, Taotao is still pitiful.

    In fact, she wanted to win more. But if you win too much, you will suffer backlash.

    "You... don't allow you to mess around!" Mu Yun screamed hysterically, and he couldn't help but step back, sternly: "My life will always be mine! You woman can't take it away!"

    Xiao Elegy coldly Snorted. In the blink of an eye, she rushed to Mu Yuncheng, raised her hand and cast a magic spell, confining Mu Yuncheng's body. She looked at Mu Yuncheng coldly: "Taking you 30 years of life will be cheaper for you! If I follow my heart, I want to kill you immediately!"

    She said, pinching Fajue, preparing to kill Mu Yuncheng. Life is adopted to Taotao.

    Mu Yuncheng's brows were frowned, his face suddenly turned pale, and a deep look of fear and panic appeared on his face.

    He remembered something and suddenly shouted: "You have a son, don't you? Your son is still in the town, right? Hehe, do you want to know where your son is now? He is in my hands now, I already Send someone to tie him up! Stinky woman, if you don’t want your son to have an accident, then you quickly let go of me. Otherwise, I want your son to be buried with me!”

    Hearing this, everyone else in the room panicked. .

    Zhao Guixiang looked at Xiao Elegy, and said hurriedly: "Comrade Xiao, is Zhao Zhao tied up by him? This...how can this be good?"

    Taotao pursed his lips, his face was sad and sad. Looking at Xiao Elegy sadly: "Aunt Xiao, you don't need to help me kill my life. Maybe I... I should be so. Let him go, let Brother Zhaozhao also be released."

    And Gong Nianzhen was extremely angry. Suddenly she rushed to Mu Yuncheng, raised her hand and slapped Mu Yuncheng again: "Asshole thing! Why are you so vicious! Why are you doing these wicked things?!" The

    old lady Mu also raised her crutches and wanted to hit him. Mu Yuncheng: "The family is unfortunate, it is really unfortunate! Our family, how come you are such a bastard!"

    Mu Yuncheng smiled when he looked at the anger of the old ladies and them.

    He smiled very proudly, and looked at Xiao Elegy proudly and said, "Hurry up and let me go? Do you really want your son to die?!"

    Xiao Elegy raised her eyebrows, and she gave Mu Yuncheng a faint look, slowly. Slowly said: "Do you think He Xiaokui has grabbed my son? Do you think you can hold me? Really wishful thinking. Do you think my son is so easy to grab?"

    "What do you mean?" Mu Yun Cheng's eyebrows jumped, and only felt that a bad premonition filled his heart.

    Xiao Elegy did not answer his question. Instead, he pinched the magic decision and quickly cast the spell: "When I pass your life to Taotao, I will tell you again!"

    That spell was cast on Mu Yuncheng, making Mu Yun Cheng felt pain instantly. The pain was as if someone was cramping him and skinning him.

    He looked grim with pain, and roared, "Stop! Stop!"

    But Xiao Elegy looked at him coldly, unmoved at all.

    The pain in his body suddenly intensified, and Mu Yuncheng wanted to faint.

    But he knows that he can't faint at this time, and he will be completely finished when he faints.

    He raised his eyes to look at Mrs. Mu and Gong Nianzhen, and suddenly looked at them with a begging look: "Grandma, Mom, I beg you to save me... You guys should stop this person! I'm watching you grow up. Yes, it’s your pain since childhood. Do you really have the heart to let me take my life away from this person?"

    Old Mrs. Mu and Gong Nianzhen frowned, but they didn't say a word.

    It is impossible to say that it is not uncomfortable to watch the life of the child I raised. But they also know that they should be punished for doing something wrong. Since Mu Yuncheng has done something wrong, then he can bear it!

    What's more, it was for Taotao's child to take his lifespan away. Taotao is also the blood of their Mu family.

    "You...really disappointed me!" Seeing that his grandma and mother were unmoved, Mu Yuncheng was not only angry but also hated.

    But no matter how much he hated, no matter how much he hated, it couldn't stop Xiao Elegy from taking his lifespan away.

    Xiao Elegy drew out his lifespan, and then directly transferred it to Taotao. Taotao suddenly had a life span of thirty years longer, and his entire complexion became ruddy.

    And the body is much lighter, not as cumbersome and uncomfortable as before.

    Xiao Elegy looked at Taotao and smiled and said, "If you take He Xiaokui's 20-year life span, you can live to 50 years old."

    Taotao smiled on her small face and looked at Xiao Elegy happily: "Thank you Xiao Auntie."

    But, the bad mother isn't here. How can Aunt Xiao help her win her life?

    And Xiao Elegy suddenly looked at Zhao Guixiang and said, "Aunt Zhao, I want to give He Xiaokui 20 years of life to Taotao. Will you feel heartache?"

    After all, the other party is her daughter. It is normal if she says she wants heartache.

    Zhao Guixiang touched Taotao’s head, her face showed kindness, and smiled at Xiao Diele: "There is nothing heartache. She should make compensation for her own child because she harmed her child. Comrade Xiao, just do it. Well, you don't need to ask me for advice."

    Xiao Elegy nodded: "If this is the case, then you write He Xiaokui's birth date. She is not here, and I will use her birth date to take her life away."

    Qu Dao was stunned by the side.

    I thought it would be great to be able to save life on the spot, but I didn't expect it to be able to rely on the birth date to win it out of thin air.

    How sacred is this girl surnamed Xiao? Is it really a Bodhisattva, as he had guessed before? Is she the reincarnation of a Bodhisattva?

    The Mu family also looked at Xiao Elegy with admiration.

    This girl is young, but she has strong spells. Even the Muslim Daoist looked at her admiringly.

    It seems that in the future, we should make good friends with this girl, and get to know her well, at least if you have something in the future, you can ask her for help.

    Zhao Guixiang quickly wrote He Xiaokui's birth date.

    Xiao Elegy glanced at the birth date, she curled her lips, raised her hand and pinched Fajue.

    And at this moment, in an alley in the town.

    He Xiaokui is yelling at several big guys.

    She sent these big guys to kidnap Zhaozhao, but she didn't expect these big guys to be so useless, and they failed!

    She scolded them angrily, cursing them bloody.

    And just as she was able to curse vigorously, suddenly a sharp pain came from her body.

    The severe pain was like cramping and peeling, the pain caused her whole body to bend down, and the pain instantly turned her face pale.

    She held the wall with her hand, her brows and eyes were full of puzzlement, what's going on, why is she so painful? Why is it like someone is peeling her skin?

    The author has something to say: One more~ well, Taotao can survive, hahaha

return

Pampered eighty little daughter-in-law

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 27

    Within five minutes, He Xiaokui fell to the ground in pain.

    She curled up, her face was as pale as a piece of paper.

    And suddenly the sharp pain disappeared from the body.

    She lay on the ground and levied, holding on to the wall to slowly get up.

    The big guys who stood across from her glanced at her expression, but they were all startled.

    A big guy said: "Look at her face, why is she suddenly... how old she looks?"

    Another big guy shook his head: "It's not just a few years old, she is ten years old, right? Suddenly I'm ten years old, this wouldn't be...I was punished by the heavens?" As he

    said, he looked up at the sky above.

    The other big guys shuddered, and the blue sky and white sun suddenly grew old, which really seemed to be punished by God. They were a little scared for a while. After all, they were also people who did evil things before. What if God punishes them too?

    They ran out of the alley with trembling, and while running, they followed the god over their heads and said: "Today the kidnapping was done by the woman who ordered us to do it. If you want to punish, please punish that woman, don't punish us. "

    He Xiaokui frowned tightly, she was angry and startled listening to the words of those big guys.

    They actually put all the blame on her, these useless and courageous bastards!

    But is she old? Ten years old all of a sudden? How can this be? !

    She happened to have a small round mirror in her bag.

    She quickly took out the small round mirror and took a picture of her face.

    When she saw the face in the mirror, she was indeed ten years old, her eyes widened and her face was full of incredulity.

    She couldn't help screaming: "Ah! Ah!"

    Why is this happening! Why is she getting old! Why is it so old all of a sudden!

    She stared at herself in the mirror closely, hoping that she had made a mistake. But after watching it many times, there was no change in that face.

    She leaned against the wall dejectedly. She is really old when she is old. Would Mu Yuncheng still like her like this? Will he still marry her as promised before?

    ...

    Mu Family, Xiao Elegy put his hands away, his face was very happy and said, "Well, He Xiaokui's life span has also been transferred to Taotao."

    Taotao and Zhao Guixiang were very happy when they heard this.

    And Qu Daochang suddenly retreated to the door, trying to slip away quietly.

    However, as soon as he slipped to the door, Xiao Elegy watched him and said, "There is still something to do for you, what are you running?"

    Qu Daochang knelt down when he heard this.

    He "bumped" two heads at Xiao Elegy, begging: "Daxian, please let me go. I'm already old, and I don't have many years to live. Please don't take away my life. Please let me

    go ." Xiao Elegy walked up to him and stared at him condescendingly: "Why did you know so before. You have tortured Taotao like that, shouldn't you give him a little compensation?"

    "I..."

    "Just take your ten-year life span, and don't take too much." The main reason is that he only has more than ten years left to live, and if he wants to take more, he can't take it.

    After Xiao Elegy finished speaking, he raised his hand and pinched Fajue.

    Qu Daochang wanted to get up and run away, wanting to resist Xiao Elegy's words. However, Xiao Elegy sneered, and after casting a spell, he set him on the ground.

    Xiao Elegy said coldly: "Taking ten years of your life is considered cheap for you. If you do this, I will take all of your life!"

    Qudao's long pupils shrank, and there was no more thought to resist. Of course it was also because... he was frozen and couldn't resist.

    Casting ends after a few minutes.

    Xiao Elegy returned to Taotao's side and reached out to touch Taotao's head and said: "Now Aunt Xiao has blessed your lifespan to 60 years old. You have at least 60 years to live." After a

    pause, he continued: "If you are committed to doing good things to the good, God may have mercy on you, and you will live a little longer. So Taotao, you will be a kind and good person in the future, you know?"

    Taotao nodded hurriedly: "I know, I will do more good things in the future, and I will definitely not do a bad thing."

    Xiao Elegy smiled: "What a good boy."

    Zhao Guixiang was happy and was about to kowtow to Xiao Elegy immediately. It was only stopped by Xiao Elegy.

    Xiao Elegy looked at her and said, "Teach the child well in the future. This child is smart and is a rare prodigy. If you teach and guide him well, he will definitely be a talent in the country in the future."

    Zhao Guixiang hugged Taotao tightly. Small body: "I know, I know. In the future, my wife and I will educate him well, and we must train him to be a useful person to society." The

    old lady Mu and Gong Nianzhen suddenly came over.

    Old Mrs. Mu looked at Taotao and said with some expectation: "Whether we have children, we will raise them by the Mu family. We...we will also educate him well, and will give him the best life and the best education. We will give him all the best things."

    This child is cute and cute, and a clever child prodigy. Who doesn't like such a child. Mrs. Mu said excitedly, wishing to leave the child right away.

    Gong Nianzhen also briskly said to Zhao Guixiang: "My family, or stay with us. You can see the economic situation of our Mu family. If we raise him, then he..."

    "My child is raised by me. There is nothing to discuss." Zhao Guixiang frowned and glanced at Mrs. Mu and Gong Nianzhen.

    Gong Nianzhen and Mrs. Mu's hearts tightened, and their faces showed disappointment and sadness.

    While Xiao Elegy glanced at Taotao, she suddenly curled her lips and said to Zhao Guixiang: "You will raise the child first in the past few years. After a few years he should go to school, and then he will be raised by the Mu family. Educational environment in the county No matter how much better than the town, even for the sake of the child, you should also send him to the county seat."

    What's more, this Mu family is a good person, and it's really an accident that Mu Yuncheng came out of their family. . If raised by the Mu family, the child is not afraid of being raised up.

    Hearing Xiao Elegy, the Mu family looked at her very gratefully.

    This lesbian is really wonderful, she is really a great benefactor of the Mu family!

    When Zhao Guixiang saw Xiao Elegy say this, she couldn't refute it. In addition, they are right. The education environment in the county is better than that in the town. Even for the child, she can't trap the child in the town.

    Frowning and entangled, Zhao Guixiang looked at Gong Nianzhen and the others and said, "Okay, then come as Comrade Xiao said."

    Gong Nianzhen and the others were very happy for a while, and they were so happy that they couldn't wait to set off firecrackers to celebrate.

    And Xiao Elegy looked at Mu Yunhao who was sitting in a wheelchair, she suddenly walked up to Mu Yunhao, looked down at him and said, "The reason why your leg can't stand up is because it was nailed. The invisible soul-cutting nail. As long as you take out the nail, you can stand up." As

    he said, he cast a spell to help him fetch the nail.

    Mu Yunhao raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him. The girl in front of him had a cold temperament and a beautiful face. She looked serious when she cast her spells, as if she was dealing with a major national event.

    It was the first time he met such a girl. The face and temperament are superior, and the most important thing is that he can use spells. He used to think that spells could only appear in fairy tales. Unexpectedly, I saw it with my own eyes today.

    He felt that this girl opened the door to a new world for him, and she made him understand that some things actually existed, but he hadn't seen it before.

    "Okay, stand up and try." Xiao Elegy finished casting his spell and looked down at Mu Yunhaodao.

    Mu Yunhao reacted, he quickly took his gaze away from the other girl, coughed lightly, and used a cough to cover up the messy thoughts in his heart.

    He stood up with his hands on the armrest of the wheelchair. He thought that his legs would be weak, but he did not expect to stand up easily.

    He stood up straight and looked at his legs with a bit of astonishment.

    He was really well, and he really stood up again! He... will no longer be a waste!

    Mrs. Mu and Gong Nianzhen were even more excited.

    They quickly came to Mu Yunhao and looked at Mu Yunhao with joy: "Okay, well, your legs are finally healed. In the future, our Mu family will be supported by someone again."

    In fact, they were still thinking about what the factory should do after driving Mu Yuncheng out. It's all right now, Yunhao's legs are healed. After that, someone took care of the factory again.

    Mu Yunhao was excited with his grandmother and mother. He suddenly looked up at Xiao Elegy, and gratefully said to Xiao Elegy: "Comrade, thank you. If it weren't for you, I might have been a waste of my life. Thank you for helping. I cured my leg, thank you for letting me stand up again."

    Xiao Elegy glanced at him: "You don’t need to be so polite. Since I can treat your leg, of course I have to help. And this is easy for me. You don’t have to be so polite.”

    Mu Yunhao smiled, it was a matter of ease for her, but for him, it was a kind of life-saving kindness.

    Apart from her family, this girl will be his most important person in the future. No matter what she asks him to do in the future, he will do it one by one.

    ...

    And at this moment in a unit in the northwest.

    A handsome man in a military uniform and a military cap pushed away from the commander's office.

    He first after the door to the commander saluted, and subsequently commander, said: "I was on temporary duty commander arrangements have been completed, commander, I leave with you on mentioning the issue last night ......"

    "leave I approved the matter. I know that you are reading your own children and that you are afraid that your children will continue to be abused, so I approved this holiday. You can go home and have a look." The army commander said hurriedly, interrupting the man's words.

    And he looked at the man and asked curiously: "What do you plan to do when you go back? Are you planning to divorce your daughter-in-law? But if you are divorced, who will take care of your children?"

    Zhan Zeyan received a call a few days ago, and the call seemed to be from a neighbor. The neighbor said that his daughter-in-law abused the child at home and abused the child into a human form. At that time Zhan Zeyan wanted to go back. It was just that there was an urgent task at that time, and that task had to be said by Zhan Ze.

    So even if Zhan Zeyan was worried about the child, he couldn't go back. The task can only be carried out.

    The author has something to say: Second watch~The

    male lead has finally come out, hahaha. If you don’t come out, your wife will be abducted by others. Now come back and hold your wife tightly~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
195K 2.4K 116
Jiang Shulan is the only daughter in three generations of the Jiang family. She was spoiled by her parents and brothers, but because she was too beau...
2.7K 258 33
(Y/N)'s Genome Cyborg. Shapeshifter to change into beasts. (Y/N) Custer was a genome cyborg the third Ultimate Alpha and he was created by Dr. Eric J...
867K 34.5K 48
"Home, he felt like home." Willow Greene was 'Rejected' by the most popular guy in school, Hunter Reed, who was also called as 'Alpha', ever since th...