Eighty Butler's Little Wife (...

By krudo10

Yuanyuan is the last life steward system in the future world. After 5023, all mankind has entered the era of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Ending

Chapter 14

2.5K 74 0
By krudo10

    In the morning, the air in Wucheng was cool and foggy. Several military jeeps drove into the city and returned to the military compound according to the original route. However, when they were driving to the place, they found that there was a traffic jam on the road. You should know that this is new. Son, if there were no traffic accidents, it was rare before.

    Obviously it was not a traffic accident. Bai Haiyun and Wang Junyi found that there were a lot of small vendors on the street, and there were many more passersby buying food in the morning. Especially in the center of the street, there was a long line at the entrance of a restaurant. It is estimated that this posture will be difficult to pass within an hour or two.

    As the traffic jam became longer and longer, the pale face of the grim young man sitting in the back of the car became more anxious, obviously not showing up on his face, but he didn’t know what to do, he went in a hurry this time. It has been a month and a half. , I don’t know how the three children are living at home during this period, because when I left last time, although I had sent a lot of things to the family and wrote letters, I didn’t see their situation after all. Every time Shen Huai went home on a mission, the children were always very thin and weak. He always tried to send some nutritious food home for the children to eat, but he didn't see any results.     Aunt Zhang said that it was because the physique of the three children was fundamentally injured, and their qualities were relatively weak. They could not be made up for a while, and it was useless to be anxious. Although she said that, the food expenses at home were still too much. Little, he still thinks about waiting for the children to get older and exercise from the outside, maybe they can become stronger.     There was also Chen Yuan’s matter. She didn’t know if she could get along well with the three children. She walked in a hurry and quarreled with her again. Shen Huai was afraid of sprinkling fire on the children with the other’s temper. This is something he absolutely cannot tolerate, and based on his understanding of Chen Yuan, this woman is obviously not a person who loves children.     Before he married her, he didn’t even notice that the other party was such a person. She even pretended to be a good person the moment he arrived in Wucheng. However, after the last quarrel, she also stated her ultimate goal, and In such an urgent occasion, he couldn't distinguish the priority, and he only cared about his own thoughts. It was absolutely impossible for Shen Huai to agree. In the end, the relationship between the two was completely torn apart. There is still a shallow scar on his forehead that has not disappeared. .

    Moreover, when Chen Yuan was placed in Shen's house, Shen Huai was very uneasy, but when time was tight, there was no way to handle her affairs properly, so he could only send her home first.

    Now that he was approaching the door of his house, Shen Huai was uneasy without seeing the children. He couldn't help looking out the window. Bai Haiyun got out of the car to find out what's going on in front of him. transportation.

    After asking, I found out that this Guozhi restaurant has led to a pandemic of emerald dumplings recently. After they launched a look at colorful dumplings, other restaurants, hotels, and food stalls have also begun to imitate, but this is strange, even if they are all. Learned from a recipe, but the taste is always only the best in Guozhi Hotel. Now it has begun to spread. If you want to eat the most authentic jade dumplings, you have to go to Guozhi Hotel.     Guozhi Hotel has set the jade dumplings as the treasures of the town, and it has given them a name. If they operate normally in the future, there will be no troubles, and the same styles from other families will not threaten them.     After Bai Haiyun inquired, he hurriedly ran back to the car: "The traffic has already been cleared up, but I asked to understand what happened. It turns out that this restaurant has launched a very famous dumpling. There are many other places. People come here to eat admiringly, and the limited supply exceeds 3,000 copies, so every morning, there are a lot of people in line here." What     he thought was, he didn’t know what dumplings were, how could it attract so many people? Is it really that way? good to eat? Be sure to come and taste it another day.     Shen Huai nodded and didn't say anything. What he thought was that after just over a month, Wucheng's catering business has fully developed. If it used to be like this for a bite to eat, it would be impossible to get stuck in traffic. Imagine things.     With the reform and opening up, the people's life will be better and better, and the tight belly will naturally relax. This economic development is just the beginning, and the future prospects may be better.     Shen's gate.

    "Brother, are you a little nervous? The second aunt asked us to wait for her to come back after the meeting?" Er Bao saw his brother standing at the gate of the yard and kept looking around. There were no students who came to learn jade dumplings, so only three of them were left to look after the house.

    He felt that it was the second aunt who was going to hold the elder brother's parent conference, so he was so nervous. If it was this afternoon, it would be his turn to be nervous.

    Dabao felt that although the parent meeting was also a major event, it seemed that his premonition was not this. It seemed that something must have happened, and this feeling was particularly accurate, so he frowned and asked. "You said our second uncle is coming back soon?"

    Er Bao dug his nostrils: "How can the second uncle come back so quickly, and haven't heard any news that he is coming back?"

    "But I always have a hunch, It seems to be coming back soon."

    "It must be your illusion, do you miss your second uncle too much." Er Bao said very seriously.

    Dabao gave him a white look and said, "Don't you want

    Second Uncle?" Er Bao sighed, "Of course I did, and I don't know when he will be back."

    Dabao vowed: "I have a hunch, it should be soon. "Intuition is a very mysterious thing. He is not only accurate in dreaming, but also very accurate in his intuition. He doesn't know when he started to have this ability, but he has never told anyone, and he is afraid that people will say he is. The lunatic kept strictly confidential, and even Erbao and Niuniu's second aunt had not told them.

    "Brother, your premonition...it seems to have been fulfilled." Er Bao was about to say that his brother was thinking too much. At this moment, he heard a jeep whistle from the door, and he drove slowly. The big head of the military green car that entered the small alley made him suddenly stunned and said the second half of the sentence.     Da Bao followed Er Bao's stunned gaze, and couldn't wait to look outside. Is it really his own premonition? But he dreamed that his second uncle was injured, a trace of worry flashed in his eyes, and he hurried out with his legs.

    Er Bao also quickly followed behind, trying to run out to see what happened, the two children stared at the arrival of the two jeeps eagerly.

    When I saw the familiar figure coming off the car, I finally broke the defense, tears fell without warning.

    "

    Second Uncle!" Dabao and Erbao ran over frantically. The two babies, one by one, grabbed the position and hugged Shen Huai's calf. His nose burst into tears, and he spoke excitedly. Of course it would be excitement and excitement, if Chen Yuan was there. , I must find that children crying is happy rather than sad.

    At the end of the run, Niuniu was unwilling to show weakness. She also ran her short legs and stumbled. Because she was too anxious, her saliva came out: "Book! Book!"

    Before she ran to her, she was suspended by a pair of strong hands. She hugged her and held her on her shoulders. Niuniu's position suddenly rose, she was unaccustomed to it for a moment, but she was quickly touched by a warm look, and she didn't feel any danger. On the contrary, she felt full of security. Looking at the little girl, the feeling of starting this is heavy, eh, it seems to be a few kilograms heavier.

    I didn’t look closely just now. I saw that except for Niuniu’s complexion, the physique of the two children, Dabao and Erbao, seems to be a lot stronger. The clothes on their bodies seem to be newly bought, and they are very clean, and their faces have a lot of flesh. Meat, seeing this situation, Shen Huai's heart was finally relieved, it seems that the stepmother should take care of the child well according to his instructions on the letter.

    Wang Junyi watched the leader's gesture of holding the child with some worry, and was afraid that he would re-open the wound after healed the wound. In fact, the leader is not suitable for strenuous exercise at all. He reminded him hesitantly: "Shen. Tuan, your...?"     "It’s okay, it’s okay." Shen Huai signaled to himself that it’s okay. Although their movements were subtle, Dabao obviously saw the two of them winking. It's possible that the second uncle was really hurt. , His face suddenly became tense, and he carefully looked at the second uncle's movements as if he was a little sluggish, and then determined his guess.     The big BMW pulled Erbao away and quickly said to Niuniu: "Come down, don't let the second uncle tired, go back and rest quickly."

    He doesn't know the extent of his second uncle's injury, but it is imperative not to aggravate his injury, but he can't say it directly, he can only persuade Niuniu.

    Niuniu obediently climbed down from Shen Huai. As Shen Huai followed the children into the yard, he also found that his house and the yard outside had changed a lot from the outside.

    There were some dried vegetables and dried fish outside the yard. There was also a large stone mill, a wooden table and a few wooden benches. This stone mill was not available before, and Shen Huai never knew when there was this kind of stone mill at home. Everything, including the outside table, is brand new.

    This is because the number of students who came to learn jade dumplings was relatively large. Although they have been divided into odd and even numbers for teaching, they are still a bit crowded when they come, so Chen Yuan bought a group of small benches to entertain them.

    On the transparent glass window, it was wiped spotlessly, and there was no dust on it, especially the tiles on the floor and wall in the house, which could reflect light from a distance, and the owner of the cleaning seemed to have obsessive-compulsive disorder. , Because ordinary people do housework, they are probably simple, clean and tidy, but few people can do this to the extreme, and any thing in the house in front of them seems to have formed a rule.

    Bai Haiyun and the others are soldiers. They are already familiar with doing internal work. Of course, they know how much energy and effort it takes to maintain such a perfect "housekeeping". Not only is the living room neat and tidy, but also the kitchen counter, cups and bowls. The chopsticks were all directed in one direction, as if these dead objects would obey orders, and they were arranged in the same order as the square team.     They really look more pleasing to the eye, and the more they look, the more comfortable they feel. Once the leader feels different, if their own home is so neat and clean, it is simply an incomparable enjoyment to be in it, just looking at it is pleasing to the eye.     Seeing all this in Shen Huai's eyes, he felt a lot of "freshness" because when he went home before, the house was usually messy, and the three children were also messed up with dirty clothes and crawling on their clothes. There were a lot of lice, and there was a sour smell of old sweat. Every time he did this, he would clean the house, take Dabao Erbao to the bathhouse, and shave the children's heads.

    Before, it could be seen that the stepmother was not very dedicated to taking care of the children, but Shen Huai had no other choice. He hired a babysitter and was driven away by the stepmother who said that he had stolen things from the house. Without a suitable babysitter, Zhang Guilan can only take care of her first.

    But I didn't expect to come back this time and let myself be surprised. Could it be that the sun came out from the west? Shen Huai was puzzled.

    Bai Haiyun, Wang Junyi and a few other soldiers looked around the room curiously, and admired them sincerely as they watched: "Leading your mother is really a good hand in the family. She takes care of three children. You don't have to worry about being outside at all. The cleaning inside and outside the house is really clean, and our family members are really ashamed." As

    soon as this was said, Shen Huai hadn't spoken, and the two children were not happy.

    What? What do you praise his milk for? The cleansing of the house has nothing to do with the milk, and he is not ashamed to take the credit for nothing.

    Dabao's face darkened and explained: "This is what my second aunt cleaned, and it has nothing to do with my milk."

    Er Bao also said, "My milk is lazy. I don't clean up the housework for a month or two. My aunt is so diligent and capable, and the parents in the whole class don’t have as much as my second aunt’s ability.” When

    this was said, everyone was stunned, and even Shen Huai was surprised: “You said it was your second aunt to clean up. of? " "

    that there are fake? of course. "Dabao said very proud of.

    Bai Haiyun and the others simply didn't believe their ears, and even wondered if it was because that woman had been offended for more than a month? How could this bitch be so hardworking? According to the situation at the time, they thought that Chen Yuan was a lazy, selfish woman who could only calculate her own thoughts and her character was simply unreliable, but the second aunt the children said, If it was still that person, this would be weird.

    Only then did Shen Huai notice that Chen Yuan was not at home, so she asked the children where she had gone.

    "Auntie, we have a parent meeting."

    Hearing that, Shen Huai's expressionless face changed, frowning and feeling bad. According to the grievances between the woman and herself, if she went to the parent meeting with her temper, wouldn't it offend both the parents and the teacher?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 96 11
in which Kim Minji tries her best to stop her Mother's 3rd marriage , she would do anything to stop it even if she have to pretend she fall in love w...
10.6K 207 9
This took place a few year after weirdamageddon, they are now 15. An unexpected guest arrived and swept Mabel off her feet. Having an over-protective...
2.5K 167 12
Where Riki's secret admirer would constantly send him letters Enhypen Riki x OC fluff, possible angst lowercase intended, short chapters (mostly) but...
578K 26.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...