Zombies 6

De Meloetta246

It's been 4 years since the Lupus pack rejoined the Lykensen's, reuniting their packs after 100 years of sepa... Mai multe

Wedding Bells (Prologue)
A New Adventure
Rise and Shine
Life's Little Moments
Descendants News
When Nightmares Become Reality
The Long Road Ahead
Support
Jitters
Mal and Ben's Royal Wedding!
Bitter-Sweet Moments
Bitter-Sweet Moments Cont'd
Severing Ties
Moment of Truth
Addison
Catching Up
Reality Comes Crashing Down
Family Reunion
New Life Brings Great Joy
Home
Baby Steps
Precious Moments
Bundle of Joy
Meet and Greet
Wolfie
Welcome Home
Little Wolves: Part 1
Little Wolves: Part 2
Epilogue
Descendants 4 Announced

The Proposal

779 14 1
De Meloetta246

"Hi Zed! Can you believe we got everyone together to come see you? It wasn't easy. But Addison said the doctors think it will help for you to hear our voices. You helped all of us when we were sick, so we want to return the favor, right guys?"

"Wynter...."

"Yeah, we want you to remember that there are people here who care about you and want you to be okay. We're not giving up on you Zed."

"Walker..."

"Addison is so worried about you. We all are. I know I didn't take you seriously at first, but you helped me see that we could all come together as one. Come back to us Necrodopolis, we're waiting on you."

"Willa..."

"Good or bad, everything happens for a reason. I know that this is something none of us expected, but I hope that in the end it brings us even closer together. Time is precious Zed, and time is counting down to when that baby will be born. We all know Addison is going to want you there. Don't keep her waiting."

"Wade..."

"Zed, my sister loves you more than anything in this world. Seeing her cry over you was the hardest thing I ever had to watch. I know we didn't always see eye to eye, but now I'm proud to call you my friend. Wake up Z. Seabrooke isn't the same without you."

"Wyatt..."

Bucky took a deep breath as he pulled up in front of the small, brick Zombie Town home. He could do this. The plan was all laid out, he just had to follow it.

Ziva stepped out of the house, her green hair was pulled back in a braid and she was wearing a simple green dress with black flats.

Bucky felt his throat go dry as she approached his car. Ziva looked absolutely stunning. It was moments like this that he wondered how he had gotten so lucky.

Ziva waved at him through the window before climbing into the car and closing the door.

"Hey." Ziva smiled. "So where are we going for dinner tonight?"

"To a little Italian Bistro in town." Bucky replied, trying to keep his hands from shaking. "Is that okay?"

Ziva nodded. "Sounds perfect."

Bucky took a breath and put the car in drive, heading in the direction of the bistro. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, glancing down once in a while to look at his phone that was sitting in the cupholder.

As planned, his phone began to ring and Bucky's breath hitched as he pulled over to the side of the road before answering.

"Hello?" Bucky answered. "Oh hey Dr. Andrews. Oh really? Right now? I was taking my girlfriend to dinner but I guess we can turn around and come by real quick. No, no, it's fine, really, we have time before our reservation. We'll be there in 10 minutes. Alright, bye."

Bucky hung up the phone and turned to Ziva who was watching him curiously. "Small change in plans. Dr. Andrews needs to see me at Z-Tech to fill out some paperwork. It shouldn't take long."

"Now?" Ziva frowned. "It's date night. Can't it wait?"

Bucky shook his head. "No, it can't. It's paperwork that's needs to be filled out so Dr. Andrews can submit it to my graduate school professors. I promise once I fill out this paperwork, I am all yours for the rest of the evening."

Ziva sighed, slumping back against the seat. "Fine."

Bucky's face fell seeing her reaction, but he started the car back up and turned around, heading for Z-Tech despite it. He hated seeing her upset, but hopefully when she sees the surprise it will all be worth it.

💚

Z-Tech's parking lot was nearly empty when they arrived. Bucky pulled into one of the free spaces next to the building before exiting the car.

He walked around to the other side of the care before realizing that Ziva wasn't getting out. Confused, Bucky walked up and opened her door, studying Ziva curiously as she glanced over at him. "Are you coming?"

Ziva crossed her arms and looked away, shaking her head.

Bucky sighed as he gently placed his fingers under her chin and turned her head towards him so she could see his lips. "Please Ziva, come inside with me. I promise this won't take long. I don't want to leave you out here by yourself."

Ziva lowered her gaze before exiting the car, pushing past him as she headed for the building.

Bucky sighed, closing the car door before before following her towards the entrance. He knew Ziva was mad at him, but he didn't understand why. This wasn't the first time they had to make a detour on their way to go on a date. Why was tonight so different?

Bucky reached in his pocket and closed his fist around the small, black velvet box. He hoped that despite her current mood, things would change once she saw what was waiting inside. He just wanted this night to be special.

💘

Ziva didn't even bother to wait for Bucky as she opened the door and made her way inside Z-Tech. She just wanted to get this over with so they could go on their date.

Ziva stepped into the waiting room and her eyes widened. The chairs had been stacked off to the side and in the center of the room were bunch of lit candles that formed the shape of a large heart on the floor. Each candle was surrounded by red rose petals, forming a beautiful romantic display.

Confused and in awe of the display, Ziva turned around to ask Bucky what was going on, only to find him behind her on one one knee, holding a small, black velvet box.

Ziva's hands flew to her face as she covered her nose and mouth in shock. Was this really happening?

Bucky sat the box on the floor so he could use his hands. "Ziva, I knew from the moment we met, right here in this building, you were special. This is where you got to meet the real me and this is where I fell in love with you. I can't promise to be perfect because everyone knows I'm not, but I can promise that I will love you forever and always. Ziva Demison, will you marry me?"

Bucky picked up the small, black velvet box once more and held it up as he waited for her answer.

Ziva's face broke into a smile and she gave a high-pitched squeal as she moved her hands excitedly to answer him. "Yes, yes, I will marry you. Yes."

Bucky smiled as he stood up, placing the ring on her finger before pulling her into a kiss. Ziva happily reciprocated before slowly pulling away.

"I'm sorry." Ziva began suddenly. "I was so rude to you outside. I shouldn't have been."

"It's okay." Bucky reassured her. "But why were you so upset?"

Ziva looked down at her hands as she replied. "You're always working, doing school work, studying, or helping out Addison as of lately. We rarely get to spend time together. I was upset because coming here was taking away time from our date night. I know it sounds selfish, but for one night, I just wanted you to myself."

Bucky smiled tenderly at her and cupped her cheek with his hand, tilting it upward to she could watch his lips. " I know I've been busy and we haven't seen eachother much. But once I graduate we'll have a lot more time together. Besides, tonight I am all yours. And soon, I'll be yours forever."

Ziva smiled, leaning into his touch. "I love you."

"I love you too." Bucky smiled back. "Come on, we can still make our dinner reservation if we hurry."

Ziva nodded and the two made their way out of the building and back to the car.

Once they were both strapped in, Bucky turned on the car. He went to put the car in park but was cut short when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Bucky sighed, pulling out his phone to see what the notification was for. The screen lit up, but Bucky's face paled. "Oh no..."

Author's Note

Whelp. I did it. What was it that London Tipton used to say? Oh yeah... Yay Me!

                    -Meloetta246

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.6K 346 15
Zombies in Seabrook and rumors of the beast in the forbidden forest....so why not mermaids? Werewolves show up looking for their moonstone but they a...
13.3K 138 15
Y/n lykensen is Wyatt and Willa Lykensen's younger sister (much to y/n's annoyance) After their parents die the responsibilities of the pack is left...
19.7K 254 18
"I feel the vibe when you're close to me And you can feel it too, or hopefully Now look up, and tell me what you really see A bunch of stray wolves o...
16.5K 317 17
When she was a little girl, Addison met with three young werewolves. From there, they were inseparables, and if it was not for the fact that her pare...