Demon slayer cats x reader (...

By NavadaBadger

🌺this is another book basically what I think owning the kny cast as cats would be like. im not sure if I'll... More

1.🔥meeting rengoku🔥
2. ✨Meeting Tengen✨
3.🍡Meeting Mitsuri and obanai🐍
4. ☁Meeting Muichiro and Giyomi🌰
6.🌪meeting sanemi🌪
7.🔥rengoku headcannons.🔥
8.🦋 shinobu headcannons🦋
9. ✨Uzui Tengen✨
10.🍡Mitsuri headcannons🍡
11.☁Muichiro☁
12. 🌪Sanemi🌪
13. ❄Akaza❄
❄A/N❄
💥New story!💥
hi.

5. 🌊Tomioka and shinobu🦋

16.2K 454 375
By NavadaBadger

🌊- Giyuu was a ally cat.

🌊- and he knew it. He knew it so well.

🌊- Everyday every minute is a hustle. And a race to see who is stronger.

🌊- after all the strongest are the ones who get to eat. While the weak go hungry.

🌊- for giyuu this was how he thought but when it came to kits he just couldn't resist them down on their luck.

🌊- somehow he was stuck with 4 little kittens to take care of. He knew these little ones well.

🌊- he fed them, gave them shelter, and protection.

🌊- he spent his days striving with 4 mouths to feed and including himself.

🌊- he knew this wouldn't work for long. He knew that someday he as going to have to abandon the 4 kits if he had any chance of survival.

🌊- but deep down. He hated the thought of leaving them. He hated it. He didn't want to leave them for the rats and dogs to gobble up

🌊- he knew that he had to find a better place for them.

🌊- he had been sitting on a staircase at your neighborhood store.

🌊- he had seen you and walked up to you meowing and wanting you to follow him.

🌊- once you did you saw a little box with. Red,yellow,black and orange, and blue little kitten.

🌊- the four kittens emerged and came close to you allowing you to pet them and one of the bit you.

🌊- im sure you know who.

🌊- You picked up the four kittens and giyuu and put them in the car.

🌊- of course they were startled by the sound of the car starting but got used to it.

🌊- once they got home you were greeted by the others and you gave the five cats a well needed bath.

🌊- Giyu seemed to be happy and the kitties seemed to love playing with rengoku and attacking his tail.

🌊- little did giyuu know his peace was about to come to a end.

🦋- Enter the little bully herself.

🦋- later that day you went to go get more cat food and other needed necessities for them.

🦋- you saw Kocho and stuck your finger into the little hole in the crate,which she rubbed her face against.

🦋- you quickly recognized her due to her little butterfly hair pin and adopted her.

🦋- once you were done shopping you brought her home and as soon as she saw giyuu she skidded towards him.

🦋- he began poking him with her paw and taunting him. He didn't seem to care.

🦋- feeling annoyed herself she left him alone and joined you and Mitsuri on the couch.

🦋- shinobu is a nice kitty but she has a bit of a temper tho.

🦋- but she loves and craves attention from you.

🦋- she seemed to enjoy belly rubs and getting gentle kisses on her face.

🦋- she seems to love eating fancy cat food or stealing your food.

🦋- she is rather motherly towards the ganpachiro squad and affectionate to you.

🦋- she rubs herself against you as a claim of her territory. She seems to love you dearly.

🦋- she doesn't seem to like dogs that much and rather you stay away from them as well.

🦋- altogether shinobu loves you and her new home.

🌺Howdy, im back only one last kitty to add or do y'all want me to add the upper moons and muzan as well? Also I was thinking about writing a Shinobu x female reader in honor of some of my bi or lesbian ppl. Would y'all be interested?- Author-chan🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...