The Treasure oc's

Od LightningSparkleStar

Generous and her friends go on an adventure to Peru and together they must save the treasure they are looking... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Final)

Chapter 6

7 0 0
Od LightningSparkleStar

(Meanwhile, in the desert, the Gold hunters have started digging in the dessert)

Metal wing: (To Shen Zan) Hey, you, idiot!!!!!

Colleen: (To Shen Zan) I think he means you. Better go before he turns you into Chop Suey.

Shen Zan: (Walks towards Metal wing)

Metal wing: Are you sure this is the place?

Shen Zan: Of course, I'm sure and don't call me an idiot, you freak!!!!

Metal wing: Just trying to make it believable. What if the Husky lied?

Shen Zan: Not to me.

Metal wing: Exactly, they don't seem to be fond of you. Are you sure they don't suspect?

Shen Zan: Trust me, I'm a celebrity.

(Meanwhile the oc's were wondering in the jungle)

Evelyn: According to the hieroglyphics, this is it.

Little Miss Crazy: But there aren't any ruins here.

Evelyn: It's been five hundred years since anyone laid foot here. The city must be hidden under the vegetation.

Catherine: If my prayers are answered, there will be pretty much shovels waiting there too.

Generous: Ok, why don't we split up to look for it?

Evelyn: I agree.

(The oc's started splitting up. Generous was walking with Terence when suddenly he sees a butterfly and starts chasing it)

Generous: Oh, c'mon Terence, stay focus.

(Suddenly she hears a strange noise from some bushes)

Generous: (Turns around to see what it was but there was nothing)

(Suddenly a puma jumped out of the bush roaring. Generous gasped and started running with the puma behind her. Terence started chasing the puma, but the puma stopped and growled at him making Terence flee in fear. The puma then got back chasing Generous. Generous was running until she fell to a downhill and then fell down. When she got up she saw her female friends up in a tree and Thunder hiding behind a bush)

Silver: Generous, watch out!!!!! We saw a puma!!!!!!

Generous: Really? No kidding......

(Then the puma appeared and started growling)

Generous: Miss Crazy, give me a hand!!!!!

Little Miss Crazy: Ole, Maistro. (Gives her a bullfighter hat and a red fabric)

Generous: What the-?

(Then she hears the puma approaching her growling. Then she wears the hat and prepared the fabric with her magic. She and the puma looked at each other for a while before the puma finally started running towards her. Generous brought the fabric closer but the puma bounced on her. When Generous got up the puma was covered in the fabric, but it took it off. Generous backed away until she falls under the roots of a tree. The puma roared and tried to get her, but she dodges its attacks)

Thunder: GC!!!!!!!

(The puma tried to bite her, but Generous took a stick with her magic and placed it on its mouth. Evelyn started looking for a way to save Generous and then she saw some coconuts on the tree. She grabbed one and started throwing them on the puma. The oc's started joining in and they start throwing coconuts at the puma. The puma roared and then ran away)

Terence: (Hisses at the puma as it ran away)

The oc's: (Cheering in victory)

Generous: (Sighs in relief before she notices some rock with markings on them. She follows the rock path until she found a where it led to) Guys!!!! Guys!!!! I found it!!!!!

Clara: What have you found?

Generous: I found the lost city!!!!!!!

(Meanwhile the Gold hunters were still digging in the dessert. When no one was looking the road rovers went to take a look at the maps)

Metal wing: 24 hours digging and still nothing.

Shen Zan: That stupid dog thinks he can toy with us? Make that idiot talk, now!!!!!!!!

(Meanwhile back at the jungle, the oc's were looking for an entrance)

Evelyn: (Looks down) Oh my god, the symbol of Paititi.

(She and the oc's were above from an underground temple with the symbol of Paititi)

Generous: (Takes a rock with her magic and starts knocking the temple) It sound hollow. (She knocks again when suddenly half of it breaks and Evelyn almost falls but grabs the pieces that weren't collapsing) EVELYN!!!!!

(Then bats started coming out of the hole and Twistar tried to avoid them)

Generous: (Catches Evelyn) Gotcha!!!!! And I'm not gonna let you go.

(In the dessert, Exile notices something in the distance. He looks closer and sees it's Twistar trying to get away from the bats)

Metal wing: Stop playing with us dog!!!!!! This can't be the right place!!!!!! (He looks to where Exile was looking and looks with his field glasses, then he gives an evil grin)

(Meanwhile Generous, puts a depth ammeter to see how deep it is)

Generous: It must be really deep. (Then she accidentally drops the depth ammeter)

Evelyn: One, two, three, four......

(As Evelyn was counting, the depth ammeter falls in a black paw with sharp claws and wrapped in bandages)

Evelyn: .... eleven, twelve, thirteen... Wow, must be extremely deep.

(Suddenly, the ground starts to shake)

Catherine: Ugh!!!! Now what? An earthquake?

Thunder: I don't think that's an earthquake....

(Then the Gold hunters start appearing in their vehicles)

Generous: We are seriously dead meat......

(Then the vehicles stop)

Exile: Evelyn!!!!! (He and the other road rovers come out of the car and then hugs her)

Evelyn: I read the map. The city is real. We found the entrance.

Metal wing: Ok prepare everything. I want to be entering that hole in 5 minutes.

(The Gold hunters started to build an elevator that would help them entering the hole)

Shen Zan: Evelyn, thank goodness you're all right. I was so worried.

(Eventually, the gold hunters finished making the elevator)

Metal wing: Ok, squad two go down and clear the area. Squad one, get the dogs. Squad four, take care of those idiots. Tied them up.

Evelyn: (Gasp)

Generous: Don't worry about us. We'll be alright.

(One of the guards points his gun at Evelyn)

Evelyn: Hey, put that away from me. I know how to walk.

(Squad 2 get to the elevator as it went down)

Shen Zan: (To Metal wing) Are you stupid? We can't let these guys live.

Metal wing: They're no thread. They're just oc's.

Shen Zan: Oc's? I don't care what the heck they are. If they escape, they could compromise the whole plan!!!!!

Evelyn: Shen?

Shen Zan: Coming my dear.

(She, Metal wing and the road rovers got inside the elevator. As it went down Shen look at the guard and she places her paw under her head and removed it as a sign to tell them to kill the oc's)

The oc's: (Gasp)

(Once the elevator touched the ground, the road rovers, Metal beak and Shen Zan came out of it. Then they stop to two entrances)

Metal wing: Which one?

Shen Zan: Well, interesting. I think the position of the two entries it's most likely to be-

Colleen: Even an idiot can recognize the Incas marks.

(She and Shen glare at each other)

Exile: The left one.

(Everyone went in the left entrance unnoticed that they have been watched. Meanwhile the squad 4 were getting ready to destroy the oc's)

Generous: Wait, before you kill us, can we have one last request?

(One of the guards raised an eyebrow)

Generous: (Reveals a cat treat with her magic) A cat treat!!!!!!

Terence: (Jumps on the guard to catch it causing him to shoot around)

(The guards started shooting and Generous got in one of the excavators and starts driving it. She hit one of the guards with the excavator's claw sending him flying. The guards kept shooting, breaking one of the windows when Terence accidentally pulls one of the levels and the vehicle started spinning while moving. Then the claw grabbed a tree and Generous pressed a button to release it. The tree hit one of the guards sending him flying too. Then the vehicle fell down. Generous come out of it with her wing in the air. The guard was about to shoot when suddenly Catherine threw a rock at him)

Guard: You and your friends, get out of here!!!!!

(Catherine and the others started to come out from a boulder they've been hiding when suddenly...)

Thunder: Hey, the mixel girl.

(The guard turned around and saw Twistar flying towards him with the bats following her. She get out of the way fast as the bats flew forward causing the guard to back away and fall from a cliff nearby)

Generous: That's gotta hurt.

Thunder: Hasta la vista, baby.

Generous: And now to the temple. (Walks with her friends toward the elevator)

To be continued

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

107K 1.7K 26
Ash Sanders, a just-turned fourteen year old lives a few towns out from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Her father left her and her mother when she was very young...
716 98 21
They were just kids when it all started. They all knew it was the creepy neighbor down the street, even if the adults were oblivious. Now, they must...
1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!
17.6K 816 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...