The Prototype (My Hero Academ...

By BIG__GUY

A boy who wishes for change in society, to make the world a better place for everyone in it. He will do whate... More

USJ
UA Sports Festival: Part 1
UA Sports Festival: Part 2
UA Sports Festival: Part 3
UA Sports Festival: Part 4
The Hero Killer
Training Camp
Project: New Dawn
All For One: Part 1
All For One: Part 2
UA
Dorms

Prologue: Symbol of Fear

6K 113 61
By BIG__GUY

It was a dark night in Musutafu, Japan. It was cloudy out and the rain started to pour. Whoever was still out in the streets quickly ran to the safety of their homes. A figure, in a hoodie stood above a building.

Woman: Get away from me! Somebody help!

In the distance, a woman screamed for help. The figure turned toward the cries for help and a lightning bolt struck is location, and they were gone. The woman was surrounded by a group of men.

Man 1: Hand over the purse lady...

Another man took out a knife and put it to her face.

Man 2: I wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face...

Lighting started to strike, and the roar of thunder could be heard everywhere. The men started to get closer as the woman had reached a wall, no where left to run. Just as when things could've taken a turn for the worse, lighting struck close by to the men, startling them.

Man 1: What the hell!?

When they turned, the figure stood, his hoodie hiding his face in the darkness. Lighting surrounded the figure and it's eyes were a bright (f/c).

Man 1: Shoot him!

Another man pulled a pistol and took shots at the figure. The bullets made contact with the figure, but had no effect. The figure walked towards them and the men backed away. The same man with the pistol decided to try his luck up close but the figure grabbed the weapon and crushed it with their hand. The figure grabbed the man's head and threw him over his shoulders like a toy. The man with the knife bolted towards the figure but got punched in the stomach, knocking the win out of him. The figure grabbed him and lifted him over their shoulders. They brought the body down of the man onto their knee.

Man 2: *Crack* AHHH!

The screams of the man can be heard after following the sound of his back breaking.

Man: What the hell are you!?

??? : ...

The figure said nothing and continued walking.

Man 3: You damn freak! I'll show you!

The man's body crystallized and he punched the figure in the face. The figure stood still and the man was confused, until he felt pain in his hand. His crystallized hand broke and he grabbed it in pain.

Man 3: How the hell!?

The figure slapped him, sending him flying to wall.

Man 1: Stay away from me!

The figure continued. The man then started to stretch his limbs and he wrapped around the figure.

Man 1: Ha! Try to get out of that—

A lighting bolt hit the figure and the man, who screamed in pain from the burns and the force of being hit by a bolt. The man's body loosened and was almost burn to a crisp, he was breathing but barley. The woman was terrified. The figure walked over to her.

???: The police will arrive shortly. You should leave.

The woman didn't think twice and she ran off. The man with the crystallized body was starting to get up, the figure ran over to him and punted him in the head. The figure looked to the sky, and a lightning bolt struck where he stood... And he was gone. The figure appeared in a alleyway. He looked around before continuing to walk. He stopped when he got to an abandoned apartment complex.

The figure walked in and their was an immediate difference when compared to the outside. The apartment complex looked nice and clean from within, and everything seemed to be in working order. The figure walked over to the stairs and went up. They walked through the door of one of the buildings on the highest floor. As they walked in they took off their wet hoodie and put it in a dirty laundry basket. They went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, revealing to be a young man no older than 16. The boy had (h/l) (h/c) hair but his eyes might've been his most noticeable feature. His piercing (e/c) eyes that stared directly at your soul, almost seemed as if no life was behind them.

(Y/n): ...

He hopped into the shower, changed, and went to sleep.

- Timeskip -

An alarm went off, notifying (y/n) that it was now morning. He checked the time, 5:00 AM. He put on some shorts and an undershirt and stepped into another room. There he had a punching bag, and various weights. He worked out until about 6:30 AM. He gets in the shower gets out and brushes his teeth. This is a routine he's been repeating for a couple years.

(Y/n): Computer. Put the morning news.

Female Reporter: *TV* Last night, a group of armed men were seen taken out by a mysterious figure. Video surveillance show the figure taking out a group of men that were harassing a young woman. More details on the scene.

The screen changed to a man and the woman (y/n) saved next to him.

Male Reporter 1: *TV* I am here with the young woman that this mysterious figure saved. Anything you can tell us ma'am? What they looked like? What he told you?

Woman: *TV* Uhhh... I didn't get to see his face...

Male Reporter 1: *TV* So this stranger was a male?

Woman 1: *TV* I assume so, yes... When he spoke to me he had a deeper voice.

Male Reporter 1: *TV* And what exactly did tell you?

Woman: *TV* He just said, "The police will arrive soon. You should leave."

Male Reporter 1: *TV* Thank you for your time miss.

The screen changed back to the female reporter, but this time the screen panned out to show that she was with another man.

Female Reporter: *TV* We also have surveillance footage of what exactly went down during the altercation. For those that are sensitive, please look away. As some of this footage contains graphic content.

The news station broadcasted the fight (y/n) had with the men. They even captured when he arrived from the lighting strike.

Female Reporter: *TV* This man certainly doesn't shy away from brutality...

Male Reporter 2: *TV* I've seen people praise this guy for being a hero. He's no hero! He just mercilessly beat down a group of men! We've been told that many of these men suffered very serious life threatening injuries. He beat them within an inch of their life! On top of that, he's probably not even a licensed Pro-Hero! We've got a vigilante roaming the streets trying to take justice into his hands! He's breaking the law!

Female Reporter: *TV* The footage has since gone viral overnight, with the populous split on what to make of this mysterious individual. In other news... UA Entrance Exams are just a few mon—

(Y/n) shuts off the screen.

- Timeskip -

Female Reporter: *TV* In the latest news... Since the appearance of the mysterious vigilante that people have began calling, "Black Bolt," crime after hours has been dropping since his appearance.

Male Reporter: *TV* I don't know why people are praising this guy!? So the crime rate has been dropping, what about the countless people he's permanently left in a hospital strapped to a machine! This guy needs leave these things to the Pro—

Every night, (y/n)'s been going out to deliver his own version of justice. One that has left countless of broken bodies in his path. One night, he has his first run in with a Pro-Hero.

Thug 1: The stuff ready to go?

Thug 2: Yeah it's ready. What's in those crates anyway?

Thug 1: Don't know. I don't paid to ask questions

Thug 2: True that.

A large number of men were loading up crates into a truck, moving who knows what. They were all in a large warehouse, in a location they thought was secure. On the roof was (y/n), black hoodie and all, looking down at them through the window panes. A man passes directly under him with a crate. (Y/n) wastes no time and gets the drop on him. He lands on him legs first, making a crack on the concrete floor.

Thug 1: Where the hell did he come from!?

A man ran up to (y/n) but was quickly put down. He hit the man with an elbow to the thug.

(Y/n) was quickly surrounded, but he proved that when it comes to fighting, these guys didn't stand a chance. (Y/n) pulverized the men. His hands were stained in blood, dripping as he stood surrounded by bodies. He looked over to the truck... And destroyed it.

Eraser Head: Nice job, idiot. I've been on their trail for months.

(Y/n) turned around and there he was. Eraser Head.

Aizawa: There's a reason you have to go to school and pass an exam to be a Pro-Hero. To keep knuckleheads like you from becoming one.

(Y/n): The Erasure Hero, Erased-Head. Real name... Shōta Aizawa. Your quirk allows you to temporarily disable other's quirks. Also, Teacher at the prestigious UA High School. Infamous for expelling a record number of 154 students.

Aizawa: You seem to know a lot about me.

(Y/n): You're here to stop me aren't you...?

Aizawa: Not originally, but now I will.

(Y/n): I've done nothing but make this place better.

Aizawa: You've been putting people in hospitals, some permanently.

(Y/n): I put fear in the hearts of criminals.

Aizawa: Your little vigilante journey ends here... Black Bolt.

(Y/n) ran at him, but Aizawa dodge out of the way. He wrapped him together and (y/n) did a backflip to bring the hero closer. He landed on Aizawa's chest, freeing himself. As Aizawa was getting up, (y/n) drop kicked him, sending him stumbling back. They both ran at each other and started to deliver a flurry of kicks, but neither could land a clean hit as they got to a stalemate.

Aizawa: You ain't so bad. At least you can throw a punch.

(Y/n): I can still excel without the use of my quirk.

From his pocket (y/n) pulled out a small device, he threw it in the middle between himself and Aizawa. The device went off and a flash of light blinded Aizawa. When he was able to see again, (y/n) was gone.

Aizawa: Damn it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.8K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
13.6K 746 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
5.6K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
226K 9K 54
Just a villain. A plain cold assassin, born and raised in the darkness of society. Made an outcast by the people you had trusted and tried to isolate...