Your dangerous game | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
The club | 20
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Moving | 15

2.2K 36 2
By fantasyxwrites

I was sat at the dining table. The maids had just served our breakfast;bacon and eggs. Alek and silas were happily eating while I on the other hand wasn't taking much interest in it. Silas had noticed.

"Nervous?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Not really, just not that hungry for bacon and eggs"
"I can make you something else" anya said pouring me some coffee. I shook my head again.

Suddenly I heard a car pull up outside. I got up from my seat and walked swiftly to the door. Elijah stepped out. I ran down the stairs and jumped into his arms.

"Ready to go?" He asked pulling away. I nodded. I never realised anya and the boys were stood behind us.
"Gross" alek teased, pretending to gag.
"Shut up, just because you're single" I shot back. Silas snickered, but alek did not look impressed.

"Elijah, this is anya. She's been like a mother to me ever since my family passed away" I introduced. elijah and anya shook hands.
"And you've obviously met alek and Silas"
"Hiya mate" Silas nodded, elijah returned it.

"Shall we get going" Elijah asked, I nodded and he opened the car door for me. I settled inside and waved through the window. The butlers finished loading the trunk and we set off.

...

Around 30 minutes later we began to drive into the Volcov mansion's courtyard. The car came to a halt and we stepped out. One of the butlers opened the door for us, another one bringing the luggage in from the car. Elizabeth came to greet us.

"Good morning sir"
"Good morning, Maria you remember Elizabeth don't you"

"Nice to see you again Ma'am" she nodded
"Oh please call me Maria" Elizabeth looked to Elijah. He nodded and she smiled back at me.

"Come, there's something I want to show you" Elijah took my hand and lead me down the hall.

We reached the bedroom and he opened the doors.
"Close your eyes" he whispered. I gave him a confused look but he nodded reassuringly. I sighed and put my hands over my eyes.

"Ok open them in 1...2...3"

"Wow!" I exclaimed. We were standing inside a stunning walk-in closet of white and gold. A light pink stool sat in the middle. Shoes were all stacked neatly on the shelves in one corner, at the very end was a vanity. A large chandelier hung down in the middle.

"You can unpack the clothes you brought in here, but there are some brand new ones for you"

Knock!
knock!

"Who is it?" Elijah called.
"Sir, someone is asking for you on the phone" the butler called. Elijah sighed.

"I have to take this, I won't be long" he kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

After a while I came out of the bedroom and started to wander around the hallway. Huge landscape paintings covered the walls, it was very historic yet modern at the same time.

Some time later I came across another room, I hadn't seen this one before. I quietly turned the handle and walked inside. It was very different compared to the other rooms.

Silk couches were placed all around a small coffee table. A fireplace was on the far side of the room and a shelf full of books stood on the opposite wall.

I felt cold arms wrap around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder.
"Like it?" It was elijah.
"It's beautiful" I mumbled.

"It's yours" I turned around to him in disbelief, he was grinning like a child.
"Seriously?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"Yep, it's your own en-suite" his hands released from around me and he walked further into the room.

"Sorry I took so long, the phone call was such a bore" he complained rolling his eyes, Taking a seat in one of the armchairs.
"It's ok, I suppose it's business" I slumped down into the couch.

"So, what do you wanna do" he asked.
"We could have a duvet day?" I suggested. He looked at me confused.
"Oh my god you've never had a duvet day!?" I exclaimed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Go grab the duvet from upstairs and bring it to the living room, I'll get the snacks" I ran out of the room and down to the kitchen.
"Yes ma'am" I heard him say behind me.

...

"And chocolates... oo and some candies" i called. Elizabeth was in the pantry collecting the treats I had asked for. She came out with a basket full of them.

"Oh wait! we need popcorn" I walked past her and into the pantry, Elizabeth quickly followed behind.

"Don't worry ma'am, we have a popcorn machine"

She pressed a button and popcorn shot out into two tubs. She handed them to me and i strode into the living room.

Elijah was already there, sat on the couch scrolling through his phone.

I placed the treats on the coffee table and sat next to him, pulling the duvet over us.

"What movie do you wanna watch" I asked.
"You can choose" he placed his mobile down on the table too.

"How about a classic, ooo dirty dancing! This used to me my mother's favourite" Elijah raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh Come on you'll like it" I started movie and settled down under the blanket.

"What's the point of doing thi-" i cut him off.
"Shush" i interrupted, throwing popcorn at him.

"Oh so we're going down that road huh?" He scoffed, making me smirk.
"Maybe...HEY" elijah took a big handful from his tub and launched it at me.

"Oh you're so dead!" I scooped two handfuls and launched it at his face, i ran and hid behind the couch. He grabbed his tub and poured half out onto me.

"Oh.my.god" I gasped, he burst into a fit of laughter. I was Buried in a pile of popcorn. I ran and grabbed mine and threw most of it at him. I gigged at his shocked face.

"You're not getting away with that" he threw the rest of his tub at me, most of it slipping down my t-shirt.
"I guess we have no more popcorn"

"Nah you're giving me yours" he pulled me on top of him and brought our lips together. A moan accidentally escaped my mouth making him smirk. I pulled away.

"How is this watching movies" i asked, raising a brow.
"This a lot more fun"
I playfully hit his chest making him chuckle

He pulled the blanket over our heads and gently pressed our lips back together.

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
508K 54.9K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
187K 1.6K 55
"Pick up the vibrator." I picked it up, placing it against my opening. "Good girl." I moan at his words, biting down my bottom lip. "Now. Slowly push...
626K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...