My Brothers Best Friend

By StormyWinter

"If this was published, I'd buy it" Rhi can have any guy she wants but she goes for the guy she has been frie... More

My Brothers best... Part 1
My brothers... part 2
Brothers best... part 3
My brothers best... part 4
My brothers best... part 5
My brothers best...part 6
My brothers best...part 7
My brothers best...part 8! :)
My brothers best...Part 9
Part 10 :)
Teaser :)
Part 11 :D
Part 12 :)
Part 13 :D
Part 14 :D
Part 15!
Part 16
Part 17
Compyy
Part 18 :)
Part 19!
Part 20 :)
Update :)
Competition
Part 21
Part 22 :O
Part 23 :P
Taster :)
Part 24 :O
Part 25 :)
Part 26 :)
Part 27 :D
Part 28 :)
Part 29
Part 30! OMG!
31 ...Did someone say road trip?!
32...making out in the snow...
33...Number 10 and coffee please
34...All creeped out
35...God damn hot chocolate
36...I'm going to have to ruin it
Part 37... Hand it over Chase
38...we need to be honest
39...Drifting apart
40...I won't need to force myself on people
Part 42...You don't like it
Part 43...Las Vegas
Part 44 ...Live off coffee
PLEASE READ THIS!
Part 45...
Part 46...Apart from your snoring...
Part 47....Keep the boy on a leash!
Part 48...Awkward..
Part 49...Go Mental
Part 50...Hallelujah!
Part 51...You would be here
52...Dance
Part 53...Christmas
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS.
Part 54... we wont break up
Part 55... Something far more better
Part 56.... Life and Death.
Part 57- First half.
To My Fans
Part 58- Recovery
59 :)
Part 60
*QUICK UPDATE AND THANK YOU, PLEASE READ*
In Celebration of reaching 1 million reads!
I'm really sorry!
Part 61... Graduation (Finally!)
Part 62 (Teaser)
Part 62- Don't Walk Away
COMPETITION TIME.
Part 63- The End.

Part 41...Ash hates me...

27.8K 457 97
By StormyWinter

Guys vote :)

Hope you like this chapter...I love it!

Anyway, hope you enjoy it! :)

...........................................

The sound of sniffling filled my ears as I pushed the cabin door open and looked around. Everything was the same except the guys weren’t in and the lights were off. I listened carefully and noticed it was Rhi who was crying.

She was sat in the corner, curled into a ball, silent tears falling down her face. She hadn’t even put a light on; she just lay on the floor crumpled.

“Ash?” Her head snapped up to look at me. Her eyes a puffy red colour and her mascara left black streaks down her face.

“Hey” I spoke soothingly as I walked closer to her. She watched my every move as I moved closer to her. I finally stopped and stood above her. Tears dripped off her face and hit the floor, leaving puddles.

“I’m sorry Ash, I didn’t…” Rhi started to say but I cut her off by joining her on the floor wrapping my arms around her tightly. Her body shook uncontrollably as another round of tears left he eyes. I don’t know what to do but I will do what I do best. I will lie here and say nothing holding my girlfriend, comforting her. I hated to see her cry.

“It’s okay” I kissed her forehead and smoothed some fallen hair off her eyes, and behind her ear. Her hand grabbed mine and our fingers intertwined. My thumb rubbing soothing circles into her hand.

Wind blew outside as the door was thrown open and the guys ran in laughing. I looked up and noticed them stood looking sympathetic. I gave them a reassuring smile as Jake walked over to where we were lay.

“Rhi, you okay?” Jake knelt down next to Rhi who looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

“Fine” She mumbled as another round of tears left her eyes. Jake wiped the tears away then turned to me.

“Want me to take her?” Jake asked. Jake is a really good friend to her and I don’t think I can comfort her as well as he can. He knows her better than I do.

“Sure” I nodded as Rhi started to say something but I took her face and turned her look at me.

“Jake can comfort you better than me, he knows you better. He is a good friend” Another flow of tears left her eyes and she nodded then turned back to Jake.

“Come on” Jake picked her up and she curled into his chest. He gave me a nod as he took off in the direction of her room.

I just sat there not knowing what to do. The guys started acting as though everything was normal as they turned lights on and started making coffee. I pulled myself up off the floor and went over to join them, plastering a fake smile on my face.

“You don’t have to tell me about it, if you don’t want” Jake told me reassuringly as i buried my face into his chest and took deep breaths, to try and stop more tears falling down my face. The gentle rise of his chest made me feel safe as he wrapped an arm around me and rubbed circles into my back.

“Kyle” I mumbled into his chest. I don’t even think he knows what I am saying.

“Kyle’s an idiot. He’s already played six girls at school” Jake spoke angrily but at the same times smoothed my hair down.

“Ash hates me” I mumbled into his chest again. I swear I am going through some sort of emotional time at the moment. I seem to cry all the time.

“Ash doesn’t hate you Rhi” I could hear the amusement in his voice as he tried to not laugh even though it wasn’t funny.

“We had an argument” I murmured sitting up and untangling myself from Jakes hold. His eyes looked at me seriously as I sat next to him on the bed.

“Really? Mind me asking, what about?”  Another tear fell down my face as I recalled the argument me and Ash

“I asked him…i asked him, how many girls” I stuttered, regretting saying that to Ash. The looks that crossed his face made me cry. He was really hurt when I asked; I just want us to be honest though.

“Hate to say this Rhi but…that was a bit of a weird thing to say. Guys don’t like bringing up their past…” Jake said looking into my eyes. I crawled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me again. A tear managed to leak from my eye but Chase wiped it away with his thumb.

“I know but I want us to be honest. I wanted us to be, were probably broken up now” Jake chuckled next to me and I gave him evils.

“I don’t think you’re broken up. He kissed your head and held you with affection” Jake smiled while I thought about what he just said.

“He was being sympathetic; no one can leave a crying girl” I sighed rubbing the mascara off my face and the eyeliner that coated my eyes.

“I wasn’t being sympathetic” Ash spoke from the doorway I turned to see a hurt look on his face. I immediately jumped off the bed and ran towards him. I fell into him and knocked him back with so much force that he fell to the floor holding me.

I looked into his eyes as he rubbed circles into my back. His fingers felt as light as a feather as they ran up and down my spine.

“Rhi I’m so …” Ash started but I cut him off by putting a finger to his lips.

“Just shut up and kiss me” I demanded then his lips smashed to mine and he began to kiss me hungrily. I giggled as he moved us over so I lay underneath him, his hands wandering all over my neck and shoulders. I kissed him back then he bit down on my bottom lip. I granted him entrance and his tongue entered my mouth.

I had missed him.  Jake ran past us and shut the door behind him. I forgot he was there…

I forgot about what had happened and kissed Ash as though my life depended on it. I grabbed hold of the top of his shirt to try and pull him closer to me, his hands grasped the back of my hair and his fingers intertwined with my hair.

My mind went blank as we forgot about the world around us and kissed without a care in the world. Ash picked me up; my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, and carried us to the bed.

He lay me down gently then climbed on top of me smiling, I couldn’t wait for him to kiss me again so grabbed the back of his head and brought his mouth back to mine. I felt him smile against my lips as I started to play with the buttons on his shirt. I undid his shirt and threw it to the floor, looking at his beautiful abs.

I began to trace the muscles in his chest as we continued to kiss. Ash was slowly pulling my top up, waiting for me to stop him. I just nodded and he whipped it off and threw it in the same direction his shirt had gone.

He looked at my pink bra that I wearing then went back to kissing me, trailing his hand down my neck, skimming my bra and continuing to trace my legs.

I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to be with Ash.

“Ash…I’m ready” I spoke pulling away. He looked into my eyes confused then realised.

“Rhi you sure? I mean should we not wait…” He was holding me gently as I nodded reassuringly.

“I want to do it with you Ash…I’m ready” I laughed holding his hand in mine. He looked torn then stared at me.

“We go to Las Vegas tomorrow…If you still feel the same tomorrow I will sort it out at the hotel” I smiled then went back to kissing him.

I’m scared I admit it but Ash would never hurt me. 

...............................................................

Okay so a few of you have been telling me you like the story..but i want to hear that in a comment! Tell me about the characters you hate. 

If you want to punch Chase or you think Ash is cute.

Just leave me a little comment.

Anyway you guys have probably realised what the next part is going to be about...I preferably don't want to write a s*x scene but if you guys want to fee free too! I could maybe put a link from my story to it....

If you want to start writing it when the next part is uploaded...then send me it.There will be more details when the next upload comes!

Have you guys notice these parts are getting longer?!

So, double the votes? 

Alright guys vote, comment AND BECOME A FAN!:)

Butterfly224 <3 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.4K 23
Harper was never lucky when it came to relationships. Sure, she was unfairly beautiful, but guys were more interested in having her as arm candy, t...
12 1 1
A simple girl with normal life, she had her protective brother, a friend with her that she's calling a jerk and a guy she dreamed almost in her high...
1.5K 110 80
Riele has a crush on a baseball player named Sean Ryan Fox then she asks her crush's best friend Jace to help her make her crush jealous, Sean return...
2.8K 130 33
One Girl. Two guys. Both want her. Will they share? Will she choose one?