Brotherhood

By Anzee1199

KWK incident More

PART - 1
Part - 2
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
PART -9

Part - 3

436 21 6
By Anzee1199

In hotel,

All sitting in Mahi's room. Mahi told what happened in dressing room. Harry is with Jassi in Harry's room.

"He got more panic, seeing us " Mahi said.

"But, why ? He didn't met me, when he was going back to India." Virat asked, sadly.

"We all were angry, we already scolded them. Then, may be he thought, he will see the disappoint in your eyes." Rohit said.

"He feels suffocated seeing us. But, why ? " Jinks asked.

"Suffocated!??" Virat asked, tensedly.

"Hmm" Jinks said.

"Let's call Harry and Jassi talk to him." Rohit said.

"Why? Not Rahul too." Virat asked.

"Let's talk to Harry, then Rahul. " Rohit said.

"Haan, he is right. Cheeku. " Mahi said. Virat nod. Rohit called Jassi and said to, Come in Mahi's room. They came in.
Harry saw all and got nervous.

"Harry sit " Mahi said.

"I will play well in next game. Bhai don't worry. " Harry said,nervously.

"Harry, we are not talking about your performance. We want to talk to you about KWK incident." Rohit said. Harry face went pale. All observed that.

"I am sorry. I let you people down. Because of me , Rahul is also suffering. I know I also broke your trust too." Harry said, looking down with sad face.

"We were angry with you and Rahul. You talked more than required on the show and in that Rahul got dragged. Just think before you speak to an outsider. We know you but, not outsiders. " Virat said. Harry nodded.

"You realised your mistake. That enough for us. " Mahi said.

"And next time, be carefull. We are sorry, when you needed us, we were not there with you. We are sorry." Virat said. Harry nodded and hug Virat. He start crying. Virat  got concerned.

"Harry !! " Virat, Rohit said. Mahi just patting his back. Harry is crying uncontrollable. They consoled him. He stopped crying. Rohit gave water and he drank. He calmed down.

"Let's call Rahul now " Virat said.

"I will call him " Mahi said. He called Rahul. Virat nod.

"He is coming " Mahi said. After some time, Rahul knock the door. The team frown.

"Did anyone ordered?" Virat asked. All nod in No.

"Come in " Mahi said. Rahul came in with blank face. All team saw it's  Rahul. All shook there head.

"Yes Mahi bhai, did you call me " Rahul asked.

"Yes Rahul ! Sit na " Mahi said. Rahul sat.

"Today, you played well. " Mahi said.

"Thanks bhai. " Rahul said. Mahi, Virat look at each other.

"How are you Rahul ?" Virat asked.

"Alive Virat " Rahul said, blankly. All taken a back with his answer.

"What are talking? Rahul " Jinks asked.

"No Jinks bhai, I am in front of you all and he is asking "how are you." It's wrong question. Right. " Rahul said. Mayank shook his head. Others are in shock.

"Rahul, we want to talk to you about KWK incident. " Jinks said. Rahul got stiffed. All saw that and look at each other.

"Rahul, what Harry has done is wrong. He shouldn't have talked that freely about that thing. You tried to stop him. But, he didn't. You got dragged in it and got ban too. We should have been with you in your difficult times.when you needed us." Mahi said.

"We are Sorry Rahul " Rohit said. Rahul  laughed slowly. All looked at each other. Rahul move to Virat, Rohit, Mahi. Who stood side by side.

"How easy it is to say. You know that, I was dragged in the mess, when it's not my fault. Right! But, you scolded, that's ok, I don't mind it. It's situation demanded. I didn't met Virat, becoz I can't see the disappoint in his eyes for me. I left for india. That's ok till, then." Rahul said. Rahul moved to Harry. Harry saw that and got nervous.

"Hardik, when you get banned. Your family was there with you na and kept you away from the trolls, news ?" Rahul asked. Harry nodded.

"But, when I went to my hometown and house. My family turned there back to me. They didn't listen to me. They didn't gave heed.I left from there you know." Rahul said. All got shocked.

"You had family hardik to support you in your bad phase. But, for me no one.I stayed in banglore for sometime,The troll was to much for me. Then, the senior cricketers also trolled. People, media people got the chance to talk and troll more. Virat also made the comment. This gave license to everyone to talk and give a tweet, comments  on internet. What Virat said, I didn't take it to heart. Because, the team don't believe, but talk to each other, then, only we believe.But, when I tried to call you people, No one pick up the call of mine. No one. I tried to Virat,Rohit bhai,Jinks bhai and Mahi bhai. I tried two-three days, but no one pick up the call. Then, I came to Mumbai, I didn't had home in Mumbai. Then, I met two people who helped me alot. After that,I didn't call you people only. Because, I used to get nightmares, panic attacks. That ban  days were punishment for me." Rahul said, breathing heavily and his panic has started.

"We didn't get any call from you. Rahul " Jinks said.

"Haan, we didn't get a call from you " Rohit said.

"How will you get ? When you people blocked me in contacts " Rahul said breathing heavily, started having panic attack. Rahul moved to corner of the room.

"Rahul! What happened ? " Harry asked, coming near to Rahul.

"Do..n't y..ou da..re to co..me ne...ar me "  Rahul shouted, seeing Harry, ICT team just took a step forward, but stop by Rahul.

"Y...ou pe..ople al..so do...n't " Rahul said to team.

"Rahul calm down, we are not coming. Just calm down. " Mahi said.

"Bhai ! Rahul just let us come to you na, we are your brothers." Virat said. Rahul started panicking more.

"No, I sa..id No " Rahul shouted, just sat in corner. He searching for something. It's clicked that it finished. Rahul got panic attack, he kept knees near to him.

"No No, I didn't do it. I am innocent. I didn't made any comment. " Rahul murmuring. All listened to him and had tears. Virat just couldn't hold, let tears flow from his eyes.

At hotel Receptionist, London.

The two person are standing in reception area.

"We want to met Mr.KL Rahul. We are his friends. " The person said.

"But, Mr. KL Rahul, didn't inform us that his friends are coming. " Receptionist said.

"We are giving him a surprise. " The 2nd person said, dramatic face.

"Oh kk. I will call the ICT manager as we don't know if Mr. Rahul is here or not " Receptionist said. They nod. The Receptionist called ICT Manager.

"Aisa dikh raha hai ki hum games ke levels hote hai na waise hokar jare hai. Aap ne bhai se milne " The 2nd person said. The person nod.

ICT manager came and Receptionist talked to him.

"Excuse me " ICT M said. The two turned to him.

"Aap log yaha. Rahul se milne aaye hai." ICT M asked, shockingly.

"Haan " The person said.

"Oh ok. Rahul is in Mahi bhai's room." ICT M. They got tensed.

"Give us room no. " The person asked tensedly.

"Room no. 303 " ICT M. They ran to Mahi's room.

They reached and opened the door. The team saw them are in shock. The two persons looked at Rahul.

"Rah !!! " The person said.

"Sid " Rahul said, breathing heavily, look at him.

Sid moved to Rahul. The other person, just stood there looking at them. Rahul hug Sid.

"Rah calm down. I know. Calm down. Calm down baba. "Sid said. Rahul calm down in his arms.

"Ooye kya haal banake rakha hai. Aapna." The other person said.

"Varun " Rahul said, look at him. Then, he saw Sid, Varun are here.

"Haan. Mai, kyu woh aayega, toh mai bhi aaounga na " Varun said, came sat beside Rahul. Rahul hug both of them tightly. They hugged him back with smile. Rahul smile too. The team just look at them. Virat cleaned his tears.

"And once again Congratulations for double century " Varun said,happily.

"Thank you " Rahul said, with smile.

"I got to know that, you dedicated the award on our name. " Varun said, happily.

"Haan, and you people deserve it na " Rahul said. They just smile.

"Aab paraya kar raha hai tu hume " Varun said, dramatically.

"No. Tum log mere ho, and I can do this much na." Rahul said. They nod.

"So, why are you here ? In this room " Sid asked.

"They wanted to talk to me. So, I came in this room " Rahul said, looked at them blankly. Sid Varun looked at the team.

"Team, this is Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan. My family. You know them. Right! They are the one, who was there, when I needed them." Rahul said, looking at them proudly.

"Hi guys " Sid said, smile.

"Hello " the team said with sad smile. Sid gave a look to Varun.

"Hii " Varun said uninterested.

"Hello " the team said.

"Let's go " Rahul said to Sid, Varun. They nod.

"I will take a leave Mahi bhai, Sid, Varun will stay with me. I hope you don't mind." Rahul said. Mahi nod No.

They left the room.Virat sat on bed with thud. Mahi and Rohit keep hand on his shoulder.

"What we have done bhai ? I thought Rahul's family is with him. He will be fine. But, nothing sort of that happened.  I just hope,we didn't push him to that extent ki, we can't get him. "Virat said sadly with tear in eyes.

"But, When Rahul was calling us,how didn't we pick up his calls. We had phones with us only expect Mahi bhai. If we think Mahi bhai missed his calls. Then, our phones were with us only. How this happened , he called us,we didn't picked up. " Jinks said.

"You are Right Jinks " Rohit said.

"Let's see our phones, is it blocked in contacts " Virat said. They saw contact list, it's not blocked.

"Then, how this is possible " Virat said, thinking.

"Is someone did deliberately ? " Mahi said.

"Don't know let's tell our technical team, to look into this matter it. " Virat said. All nodded.

Here, Trio reached room. Varun just laid down on bed. Sid, Rahul shook there head.

"What happened in that room " Sid asked. He, Rahul sat on sofa.

"They were saying it was not my fault and said sorry for not being there in my difficult times. I confront them. " Rahul said.

"That good. You did " Sid said, thought "It was much needed for you, to have confront."

"You people take rest and you people have jet lag. They nod and git freshen up. Both slept. Rahul kept Sid, Varun bags near his cupboard.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please Vote and Comment below ⚓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
155K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...
188K 14.2K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
46.7K 7.2K 58
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........