Improbability (A My Hero Acad...

By Dunked_oN

"A world filled with heroes and villains' is no place for a child. Especially not one as evil as this one" Th... More

Prologue
Class.
Twitchy
Reduce
Readjusting
First Impressions
Unknown Author: File-1
Opposites
Begin!
Not So Bad
Instability
Ambush
Inundation
The Catalyst
Improbable Outset
The Brink
A Target
Rehabilitation
Chapter Two
The Fesitval!
Race!
Let's Go!!!
Malfunction
Entropy
Repercussions
A Targeted Attack
TERMINATE
Explaining
Still Alive

Avenger

1.6K 47 26
By Dunked_oN

'Mina was stuck looking up from her position on the ground. Fear having begun to flood her veins'

'At the moment it wasn't self preservation that was causing her fear. Her fear was for someone else'

'As she lay with her head against the base of a stop sign in the fake training city she looker at her savior'

'Danger had been the force she felt collide with her earlier'

'He was hunched over her, breathing heavily'

'A drop of a wet warm substance landed on Mina's cheek, another gunshot ringing out shortly after'

'With the second shot to his back Danger collapsed onto the slightly taller girl beneath him'

'Mina let out a dry heave as she felt the sudden weight press down on her chest'

'As she looked over Danger's collapsed form she saw the villains approach, some of them still having to collect themselves'

'Mina looked to Danger In panic, he had stopped moving entirely. Even his breathing had stopped'

'Two large wet red splotches had begun to form on his back. Blood seeping through his costume'

"Told you it would work" 'a woman said as she walked up to both Danger and Mina, stopping a meter or so away'

"Let's just get this over with" 'a man said as he adjusted his sun glasses. Leveling his gun to Mina's head'

'As Mina prepared herself for the worst, something caught her eye'

'Danger's hand had begun to twitch slightly, small weak bursts of static appearing around it'

'As his hand closed into a fist static exploded around him, creating a violent loud t.v static like noise each time'

Incorrect

False

Adjusting

Update Restarted

Remaining Progress

Twenty Six Percent Remaining

'With a shaking but strong grip Danger grasped the base of the stop sign above Mina's head'

'Using the leverage he now had Danger hoisted himself to his feet'

'The Villains behind him seemed to hesitate, having taken a step back'

'Danger looked to the villains with a scowl. However it wasn't his expression that shook them'

'His eyes had turned to what looked like empty sockets, blood dripped from his mask as he breathed'

'Mina watched in a stunned daze as Danger took the stop sign in both hands, coughing weakly as he did so'

'Before he could recover further Danger was shot yet again, this time in the shoulder'

'As blood sprayed a burst of static erupted from his now wounded shoulder'

'Danger stood frozen as his shakinga and twitching intensified, a audible metallic groan coming from the stop sign'

'In one swift movement he had ripped the stop sign from the ground and struck the closest villain with it'

'He had swung the rudimentary weapon with enough force to send the villain flying to the side, only stopping as they collided with a fake car, denting it upon impact'

SUFFER

REDUCE

DESTROY

ELIMINATE

'With static appearing around him Danger's eyes returned in the form of a glowing red dot in each eye socket. Each eye glitched with each shake and twitch he experienced'

'Mina felt a gust of wind as Danger propelled himself with the same speed he had used against her in training'

'Danger vanished briefly before appearing next to a Villain, using his new found weapon to send his target into the air'

'Mina sat up as Gunshots rang out, each one missing their mark'

'Danger weaved and dodged each consecutive attack that was sent his way. Slowly but surely he was clearing out each Villain'

'As Danger turned time froze for him once more. A red grid appearing in his vision'

'Three bullets were mid air in front of him as a red square appeared on each one'

Twenty Percent Remaining

Upgrade In Progress

Downloading New Abilities

Bullet_Time.exe successfully installed

Shadow_Jump-47% Installed

Shadow_Summon-10% Installed

Violence Required

Weapon_Bind-(Stop Sign)=True

Violence Acquired

'As Time returned to normal. The stop sign in Danger's hand changed color. A dull black and white overtaking it'

'The typical "Stop" phrase on it had been replaced with a exclamation mark'

'In the blink of an eye Danger deflected each bullet back to the person that fired it'

'Three Villains dropped to the ground in agony as the bullets pierced their knees. One per villain'

'Danger landed and spun his stop sign before holding it in both hands. His mask glowing a bright red along with his eyes'

'Mina had forced herself to her feet, having wrapped her left arm around her midsection'

'Each step sent a searing pain through her chest. She felt like she had cracked a rib or two'

'She watched as each villain stood hesitant to attack Danger. Their hands and weapons were shaking'

'Danger's whole body had begun to shake and twitch, he was shaking so much that he looked as if he was having a seizure'

'Mina began to limp away as fast as she could, catching the attention of the villain that was going to shoot her before'

"OH NO YOU DONT YOU LITTLE-"

'The Villain was cut off by Danger appearing next to her, slamming his stop sign into her head hard enough to shatter her glasses, frame and all'

'As Mina looked back to Danger she witnessed a flash of static appear over his head. What looked to be a loading bar had formed inside of it'

'The bar was nearly full with one thing visible underneath it'

87% Complete

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
3.6K 97 18
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...
86.6K 3.2K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
3.6K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...