๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ แฏ“ outer ba...

By tbhyourelame

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐˜๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„ is the twin sister of John Booker Routledge, and the daughter of John Rou... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three๏ฟผ
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
ACT TWO
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
ACT THREE
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
chapter ninety-four
chapter ninety-five
chapter ninety-six
chapter ninety-seven
chapter ninety-eight
chapter ninety-nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
NEW STORY

chapter sixty

11.9K 222 424
By tbhyourelame

season two ; episode five { The Darkest Hour }
chapter sixty

[ ⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 — 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 ]

BROOKLYN WASN'T VERY GOOD AT HIDING HER FEELINGS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE FEELINGS WERE ABOUT JJ MAYBANK. It was obvious that Brooklyn found JJ irresistible and appealing. Brooklyn couldn't quite pin point what it was that she found most attractive about JJ. She wasn't sure if it was the hair that she would rake her hands through at three in the morning. She wasn't sure if it was the way he acted around her, the way he would treat her and be different around her. She wasn't sure if it was the dimples that shone when he smiled or the way he eyes would glisten against her own. She didn't know.

Brooklyn insisted she and JJ took a detour back to his house. Knowing his father was now in jail meant they had all the privacy in the world... not that she was even thinking about that.

However, JJ was certainly thinking about that because the seconds that front door closed, Brooklyn's back was being pulled onto the couch. The sudden action almost frightened the girl but once his lips found hers, she didn't feel so scared any more.

She had been craving JJ for a while now. She wasn't sure if it was to do with them not having sex in a while or just her being horny but she had been craving his touch all over her skin for the last few weeks. The annoying thing was that the first time they had sex was in fact the last time they had sex so Brooklyn was almost giddy for what was to happen.

JJ leans down and braces one hand against the back of the couch, the other grazing over the vulnerable dip of Brooklyn's throat. "You've haven't been able to keep your eyes off of me all day, Brooklyn."

"I want you," Brooklyn tells him flatly. Brooklyn's palm flattens over JJ's hips, and JJ inhaled sharply, either at the touch or hearing Brooklyn say the words he'd been wanting to hear for so long. "I've been watching you all day because I can't get over how gorgeous you are."

"Really?" The boy grinned. He leans into Brooklyn's neck, dragging his lips over the sensitive skin just behind her ear.

"Yeah. I— I just couldn't stop admiring you. I think... you want me just as much," Brooklyn says. She hisses a little when JJ bites down lightly on the side of her neck. "Also, I want to prove to you that... there is no one else... there never will be anyone else."

"I'm going to show you," JJ says. "That there will never be another person like me."

Brooklyn moved abruptly, heaving JJ off balance with both hands down into his lap, eyes blazing, and she says in a low and seductive voice JJ has never heard from her before. "I'm going to show you that I only want you. To show you that they'll never be another person like me."

Turns out being on the receiving end of Brooklyn was an extreme turn-on to JJ. Brooklyn was now hauling him into a bruising kiss and she kissed him how he's never been kissed.

JJ gets a grip on Brooklyn's hips and pulls her close, so she is now straddling his lap, and she kisses hard now, with teeth. There's something about the two of them, the way they ignite at different temperatures, JJ's frenetic energy and Brooklyn's aching sureness.

She grinds down into JJ's lap, grunting as she's met with JJ already half-hard under her, and JJ's curse in response is buried in Brooklyn's mouth. The kisses turn messy, then urgent and graceless, and Brooklyn gets lost in the drag and slide and press of JJ's lips, the sweet liquor of it. She pushes her hands in JJ's hair, and it's just as soft as it was the morning she woke up and he was in her arms. JJ melts at her touch, wraps his arm around Brooklyn's waist and holds her there. Brooklyn isn't going anywhere.

She kisses JJ until it feels like she can't breathe, until it feels like she's going to forget both of their names, until they're only two people tangled up in a dark room making a brilliant, epic, unstoppable memory.

Brooklyn struggles to pull JJ's shirt up and over his head so he moves her hands away and leans forward to pull it off. Brooklyn tries not to look in awe of the simple agility in his hands.

"Hang on," JJ says, and Brooklyn is already groaning in protest. Did he not want this all of a sudden? Was he going to leave her all high and dry on his lap? "I want—" JJ strokes a finger up to Brooklyn's cheek before jutting his chin out definitely. "I want you on my bed."

Now because Brooklyn hadn't been touched by JJ like this in a while, she was faster than lightening to get to his bedroom.

Brooklyn climbed onto the bed, sliding back to prop herself up on his pillows, watching as JJ kicks off his shoes. He looks so transformed in the lamplight, almost like a god, painted gold with his hair all messed up and his eyes heavy-lidded. Brooklyn let's herself stare, the whipcord muscle under his skin, lean and long and lithe. The spit right at the dip of his waist below his ribs looks impossibly soft, and Brooklyn might die if she can't fit her hand into that little curve in the next five seconds.

"Hurry up," The girl whined, pointedly interrupting the moment.

"Calm down, darling."

JJ's body settles over her with a warm, steady weight, one of his thighs slides between Brooklyn's legs and his hands bracing on the pillows. One of JJ's hands slides up Brooklyn's stomach and stops, having encountered the shark tooth necklace around her neck.

She peers down to see eyes plastered to the necklace he gave her a few days ago, he's almost shocked to see her wear it. "You're still wearing mine."

He glanced down at the chain around his neck belonging to the girl. "I am."

The moment didn't last long because Brooklyn was so desperate for his hands to feel around some more. "Now, put your lips back on mine and shut up."

JJ looks up into her eyes, speechless, and Brooklyn tugs him down into another all-consuming kiss, and JJ bears down on her fully, pressing her to to the bed. Brooklyn's other hand finds that dip of JJ's waist, and she swallows a sound at how it feels under her palm. JJ's never been kissed like this by her, as if the feeling could swallow him while. JJ's body grinding down and covering every inch of her. Brooklyn moves her mouth from JJ's to the side of his neck, the spot below his ear, kisses and kisses it, and bares her teeth. Brooklyn knows it'll probably leave a mark but she doesn't care.

She feels JJ find the waistband of her jeans, the button, the zipper, the elastic of her underwear, and then everything goes very hazy, very quickly.

She opens her eyes to see JJ bringing his hand demurely up to his mouth to spit on it.

"Oh my God," Brooklyn says, and JJ grins crookedly as he gets back to work. "Fuck."

JJ can feel his fingers push ever so gently inside her, almost like it was their first time all over again. The sudden electric jolt of her body when he pulls them in and out once again. The feeling of not one, but two fingers being pushed inside slowly and painfully was fulfilling to her.

She couldn't even breathe. The feeling was almost insufferable that Brooklyn could barely hold on. He continued, he continued to push deeper and deeper while she squirmed and wriggled underneath his touch, underneath his presence. He found it insanely beautiful to watch the girl he loves feel such a way just from the movement of his fingers deep inside her.

His lips sloppily pecked at her neck while her back arched further into the bed. His body was still trying to pin her down, to stop her from moving away as he continued to push deeper and deeper, adding another finger to make three curl inside. So deep that Brooklyn's toes were starting to curl and her hands were gripping at the bedsheets, feeling as if she could pull off the cover.

She tried to stammer out words that would make sense but all she roped out was, "T-Take—" She let out the softest yet loudest moan JJ had heard from her before she went back to finish off her sentence. "Take off your pants."

JJ smirked and the feeling of his ring covered fingers inside of her had suddenly disappeared. Brooklyn used her strength, her dominating power to flip the boy over so he was on his back. She pulled the pants off that he had unbuttoned for her and his underwear was left slung low at his hips, and she climbs up the length of JJ's body, watching his face grow eager.

"Hi," she says, when she reaches JJ's eye level.

"Hello, darling," JJ says back.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." Brooklyn tells him.

"Okay."

One of JJ's hands slides down, leveraging one of Brooklyn's thighs up so their bodies meet again and her thigh grazes against his hard-on.

She moves her lips down JJ's chest, and she feels under her mouth the beat JJ's heart skips at the realisation of what Brooklyn intends. Her own heartbeat is probably falling out of rhythm too. She kisses JJ's chest, his stomach, the stretch of skin above the waistband.

"You treat me so well," Brooklyn says. "So well that I feel the need to return the favour."

"Brooklyn," JJ says, reaching down to stroke at Brooklyn's hair. "you treat me so—"

"I'm going to make you feel just as good as you make me feel," Brooklyn says, tugging at the waistband of his boxers. "I just hope you feel good."

She tugged down the boxers, throwing them away and out of sight. She leans down and she chooses to start of slow and torturous to taunt him like he did her. JJ's hand sweeps into her hair and clutches a fistful of brunette locks, she guesses that she's doing pretty well but she could do better.

She looks up the length of JJ's body and is met with burning eye contact, a red lip caught between white teeth. JJ drops his head back on his pillow and groans something that sounds like, "fuck, i love you." She's maybe a little bit in awe of how JJ arches up off the mattress, at heading his sweet, gorgeous voice reciting curse words to the ceiling. Brooklyn is living for it, watching JJ come undone, letting him be whatever he needs to be while alone with Brooklyn behind a locked door.

She sped up as he became more and more agitated with her slow movements. He had pretty much pulled her head down onto him just so he could watch that pretty mouth of hers move up and down in such a delightful way.

She could feel him inching ever so close to what would be a powerful climax, a climax that Brooklyn would be proud of. She continued to pump her petite hand up and down as fast as humanly possible while her mouth teased the tip, tongue swirling around in gentle circles that would soon tip him over the edge and into obliteration.

When she finally felt him become undone at her hands, she was surprised to find herself hauled up to JJ's mouth and kissed hungrily. Shes never been with anyone like JJ, she's never had this rush, this feeling of happiness in her heart. She didn't think JJ was one to kiss after what had just happened but the way he revels in it, based on the deep and comprehensive way he's kissing her. It occurs to her to make a comment about all this, but instead—

"I love you," Brooklyn says between kisses, resting her head on the pillow next to JJ's to catch her breath.

"I love you," JJ replied, grinning, and he scoops Brooklyn up against his chest greedily as if he's trying to touch all of her at once. JJ's hands are huge on her back, his jaw sharp and rough, his shoulders broad enough to eclipse Brooklyn when he rolls them over and pins her against the matters.

JJ's kissing her aggressively once more, confident in a way that's rare for Brooklyn. JJ was good at kissing, he is good at kissing and he knows he's good.

Brooklyn can see where this is going and JJ chooses to return the favour once again, happily and hungrily. When she feels that JJ's fingers are replaced by the one thing she's really been craving for weeks, she feels her body is sent up to the moon, she feels high.

JJ was her drug and she was addicted to it.

"Lift your hips up for me, love," He growls in her ear, pushing his lips against the sensitive skin below.

She obeys and the words that fall out of her mouth sound almost made up to her. Brooklyn doesn't know or care what sounds or words come out of her mouth. She thinks one of them is "darling" and another is "motherfucker." JJ is one talented asshole, a man of hidden gifts. The deeper he pushes Brooklyn over her edge, the sounds and noises become almost so unbearable that she can't even stand to listen to herself.

JJ almost understands the things she was saying to herself in her head because his fingers began to trace up her stomach in a slow manner. He pushes three fingers inside the girl's mouth and watches as she gags through the moans of him pushing in harder and deeper. He continues to push himself harder, faster, deeper until Brooklyn's noises become nothing but panting and begging for him to finish off what he's already started, to finish her off completely.

When he's done, he presses a kiss in the crease of Brooklyn's leg where he'd slung it over his shoulder. Brooklyn wants to drag JJ up by his hair but her body was too boneless and wrecked. She's blissed out, dead. Ascended by the next plane, merely a pair of eyes floating through a haze.

The mattress shifts, and JJ moves up to the pillows, nuzzling his face into the hallow of Brooklyn's throat. Brooklyn makes a vague noise of approval, and his arm's fumble around her waist, but he's helpless to do much else

"Hmm," Brooklyn hummed, the tip of her nose catching JJ's. "Maybe we should keep doing that instead of saving your brother."

"Honestly," She peered down at the boy. "We should."

𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
— did i just write almost 2500 words
of pure smut for you horny people?
yes, yes i did. you are welcome..

Continue Reading