πŒπ€π…πˆπ€'𝐒 πƒπ„π‹πˆπ‚π€π“οΏ½...

Por bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... Mais

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-πŸ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-πŸ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-πŸ”ž
-Thirty five-πŸ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-πŸ”ž
-Thirty nine-πŸ”ž
-Forty-πŸ”ž
-Forty one-πŸ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-πŸ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Eighteen-πŸ”ž

80.2K 2.3K 1.1K
Por bunnyschubs

~The venue of Mr and Mrs jeon's anniversary party~

{A/N POV}

Like the blink of an eye another 2 days passed and now Finally it was the day of Mr and Mrs jeon's anniversary party which was held in one of the seven-star hotels owed by Jeon's themselves.

Everyone was present there starting from all the close relatives to  all important business tycoon's related to jeon's business.

Everyone was mesmerised by the luxurious arrangements of the party but they weren't shocked after all it was a party by the JEON'S, one of the wealthiest families in entire Asia.

It was the 30th wedding anniversary of the senior JEON couple which they wanted to celebrate in a grand way and that's what they were exactly doing.

After cutting the cake of their anniversary and asking everyone to enjoy the party Mrs and Mr jeon walked towards the dance floor along with other couples including jimin,Roseline and of course y/n and jungkook.

Everyone was enjoying the party. The  atmosphere there was calm and was giving romantic vibes.

Y/n was shyly resting her palms upon her husband's shoulders as she timidly looked down while he admired her beautiful outlook.

She had very light makeup on and was wearing a simple yet elegant designer dress of black colour with a mix of white complimenting her husband's attire. And both of their outfits were of course chosen by Mrs jeon.

The music was slow and the couples were moving slowly with the rhythm.

Jungkook was totally into his wife's innocent beauty, he was ready to risk anything for her at that point of life.

He twirled her around and then pulled her back into his chest as the music changed.

Time passed and the newly wedded couple danced together forgetting each other's surroundings but then the music stopped and lights went on.

Every one clapped for all the couples which were dancing under the dim light and next a spotlight fell on the main couple of the night, Mr and Mrs jeon.

Everyone cheered for them and they thanked everyone for attending their precious celebration and again asked everyone to enjoy the night as they both got off the stage to interact with their friends and other known people.

The lights of the stage again turned dim for and music started playing for the couple who wanted to dance more.

Jungkook as well wanted to continue dancing with y/n because he loved the way she fitted into his arms as if she was just made for him. He wasn't wrong though.

But before he could continue moving with the beats he saw Roseline coming towards them.

"Excuse me Mr jeon may I borrow your wife for a minute?"

She said with a teasing smile and jungkook looked at y/n who was already looking at him as if asking for his permission.

He noded towards her softly before letting her go as both the females walked away towards the restroom because Roseline wanted some company in the restroom while she fixes her makeup and do the girly stuff in there.

Jungkook got off the stage and walked near one of the tables where he saw jimin already sitting with two glasses with of drinks.

"Here man take it"

Jimin offered jungkook the glass which jungkook gladly took and sat down on a chair beside him.

"Cheers"

Both of them said bumping their glasses with each other and then took sips of that alcoholic drink before starting a conversation about business and other work-related stuff but their conversation halted when suddenly jungkook mentioned LIA.

He casually asked about her absence in the party when he recalled inviting her.

Jimin internally singed because he didn't want to lie to his bestfreind but he didn't had any other option left after all he couldn't tell jungkook that LIA was extremely silent from the moment she got to know about his wedding and wasn't responding at all, she was just staying inside her room after she got discharged from the hospital and when jimin tried comforting her she clearly said she want to stay alone to get over jungkook, that's why Jimin didn't bother her anymore So not having other option jimin lied to jungkook and said she wasn't feeling well as she was still recovering.

With that answer of jimin both of their conversation continued while Roseline and y/n walked out of the restroom.

They were chitchatting about some girly stuff on their way to their partners when suddenly someone approached rosaline and she started talking with that person while y/n stood there timidly and awkwardly with her introverted self not knowing what to say.

She started fiddling with her fingers when she felt someone's gaze upon her making her look around with her doe eyes but she failed to notice anyone.

She wanted to go to jungkook but she thought it would be rude if she left Roseline behind like that so she stayed with a tiny pout on her lips as she stared down at her fingers and fiddled with them.

Meanwhile someone was actually having their gaze upon y/n and that person smirked before pouring some liquid into a glass of orange juice before handing it to a waiter and singled him  to do everything just the way he had instructed him a while ago.

The waiter walked away and then the male smirked before pulling his phone out and dialled a specific number with the caller id of "madam park".

He watched the waiter offering y/n drinks which she first denied because she wasn't legal yet as she still wasn't 20 but when the waiter offered her the soft drink she took that gladly and thanked the waiter as the other ladies beside her took one glass of alcohol.

The mysterious male laughed after he watched y/n gulping down the drink and then turned over to send a text to "madam park"

'The work is done, madam'

He pushed the send button after writing the message and in a second got a reply

'Good job, be ready for your promotion'

****SOME MINUTS LATER****

"I am so sorry y/n-ah, you must have gotten bored because of my conversation with Mrs lee. I really didn't realise how long our conversation continued"

Roseline said giving y/n an apologetic look as she realised that the girl must have gotten bored because of her nonstop talks with the lady Mrs lee who had approached her while they were heading back to their partners.

"Aniyo uniee, it's fine, I wasn't bored"

Y/n spoke softly not liking the guilty look on roseline's face while trying to hide the uneasyness she started feeling right after she drank half of the orange juice. Y/n cluchted onto the juice glass tightly as her whole body started heating up from inside.

"Aigoo you are such a sweetheart y/n-niee, you never complain for anything, how can you be so sweet, I really wish I had a sister like you"

Roseline said as she softly pinched y/n's cheeks who softly giggled in return but her giggles died down seeing roselines face surrounding with a sudden frown as she gasps before exclaiming.

"Why is your body temperature so high y/n? You have fever right? Omo yes you are burning, you are having high fever."

Y/n was confused because of roselines sudden words, she knew that her body was suddenly heating up but she didn't feel anything like having a fever. She was confused.

"N-o uniee It's not fever--- actually I am just su-ddenly feeling so hot and-- uh I don't know...i am feeling something weird happening to my b-ody"

Y/n explained with her soft tone even after feeling hesitant and then looked down not knowing how to explain the way she was actually feeling.

Roseline frowned with concerned eyes as she softly caressed y/n's left cheek, she also didn't knew what to do. Y/n's words confused her

She decided to head towards jimin and jungkook who was, fortunately, sitting very close to where they were standing.

She softly grabbed y/n's wrist and they strolled near their partners.

Jungkook immediately stood up after he saw y/n's head ducked down. He frowned with worry.

"Doll are you okay?"

"No jungkook, her body temperature is so high, I think she is having a fever"

Roseline answered instead of y/n making jungkook immediately place his palm on y/n's forehead to check her temperature.

"Doll your are burning, why didn't you tell me that you were having fever------"

Before jungkook could finish his words y/n said something cutting his words in between

"B-ut I am not having a fever, I am just suddenly feeling hot after drinking this--- I don't know why am I feeling so hot even after the A.C is on."

Y/n confessed as she looked down with her glossy eyes making the trio of jimin, Roseline and jungkook stare at the half-filled glass in her hold.

"Y/n-ah can you please give it to me"

Jimin asked with his soft tone breaking the silence and y/n handed him the glass when suddenly she started breathing heavily making jungkook look at her with more concern in his eyes.

"Y/n baby sit down here okay. And have it"

Roseline said making y/n sit on a chair and asked her to drink some water which y/n denied to have and almost said in a whimpering tone that

"I don't w-ant i-it.... it's so hot in here...i wanna go out"

As soon as she finished her words jimin also frowned before putting the glass back on the table as he was done checking that and sniffing the liquid.

"This drink contains a very heavy dose of VIAGRA and ALCOHOL"

Jimin exclaimed making jungkook and roseline shocked when y/n was confused and was having a hard time even sitting on a same place. She was feeling extremely aroused and she herself was unaware of that.

"What. What the hell are you saying hyung? How can-----"

"Calm down jungkook, don't be loud see you are scaring y/n and I know all the questions you wanna ask rn but before that you gotta take care of y/n first because this drink contains a very big amount of viagra I guess, I can smell it and she already drank half and the side effects has started and before it gets out of control you should take her to one of the hotel rooms and take care of her properly and don't worry I will work on all the who, how and why's, now go"

With that jimin made jungkook agree with his words and next he took y/n into his arms bridal style and headed towards one of the luxurious rooms of that seven start hotel.

*********

"J-ungkook --i am feeling very weird....what happened to me?... Do I really have a fever or I am goona die, what is happening to me?"

Y/n sobbed after jungkook made her lay down on the bed, the poor girl was scared of her own feelings at that point.

"No my baby, nothings gonna happen to you, you just have slight fever hmm, you'll be all okay once you wake up in the morning, now try to sleep bub"

He said and kissed her forehead before softly cuddling her small body, he didn't bother to aske her about changing the dress because he knew what that could lead them towards as she was totally under the control of that viagra and alcohol which was mixed in her drink.

He just wanted her to sleep asap so she could get out of that situation as the nights passes.

But guess the universe had other plans.

"Nooo~~ I can't sleep, It's so hot in here....i wanna take these off"

She said almost in a drunk manner and whined when he didn't let her go.

She started throwing her hand to get out of his hold like a toddler as she felt extremely uneasy and frustrated in that dress she was wearing. She wanted to tore that apart, she was losing her mind as the alcohol totally took over her senses. She was sweating badly.

"L-et me goww~~ I wanna take this off~~uhmm"

She whined and whimpered at the same time as her eyes filled with tears and an angry pout surrounded her lips.

Meanwhile jungkook was losing his mind. He didn't knew how to control this new side of y/n which he never faced before.

"Y/n-ah baby listen-------"

"Youww~ bunny looking man...let me goww~~"

With an angry pout on her lips, she pushed him away after cutting his words in between. She didn't meant to do that but she was losing control.

"I feel so howt~...uh y/niee doesn't like to be hot~"

She whined cutely and with stumbling steps got off the bed leaving a shocked jungkool on that.

'Seriously y/n, bunny looking man?'

Jungkook scoffed internally with those words echoing into his head but soon he came back to his senses when he saw his little baby wife was ready to pull down her dress.

SHe had already unzipped that and her sleeves were pushed off leaving the tempting skin of her exposed shoulders on display.

Jungkook tried his best not to drool at that moment and quickly got of the bed to stop her but she was fast enough to strip down from that dress leaving herself only in her undergarments.

He lowered down his gaze knowing she wasn't in her right mind, he held her shoulders softly which unknowingly sent shivers down her spine and she felt that she want more, more of that touch.

"Baby come on now let's sleep hmm"

He said with a soft tone and now looked right into her eyes not sparing any gaze to any of her exposed skin.

He expected her to obey but.

"NOo~~"

She whined instead and biting her lower lip she backed a bit away with teary eyes.

"I feel we-rid i---"

She was at the verge of crying which pained his heart and in a swift, he pulled her into a hug.

"Calm down baby, calm down okay.. You'll be fine. You'll be okay very soon"

He assured caressing her hair as she snuggled her face into his crook of neck and sniffled his manly scent.

Jungkook was surprised but didn't stop her and thought she'll calm down soon but instead, she pressed her body more into his and her lips started placing kisses on his skin making his eyes frown.

He softly pulled away from the hug knowing she wasn't in her senses and she whined at the loss of skinship.

"Baby you need to sleep now hmm, come on"

He tried his best ignoring her pouty lips and picked her In his arms and again made her lay down on the bed and tucked her inside the duvet.

He softly kissed her forehead as he was ready to get off the bed so he could change his clothes and join her back into the bed but he halted when she whined and grabbed his wrist.

"Don't l-eave me pl-ease"

His heart melted the way she asked him to stop and he did exactly what she asked for.

After taking his coat off he joined her under the cover and pulled her closer to him.

He was able to feel the way her body temperature was so high and she was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Uhmmghh--"

She whimpered painfully pressing her thighs together because of the unknown sensation in between.

Jungkook was caressing the sides of her waist in order to calm her down but his touches were doing anything but comforting her.

With closed eyes, she bit her lips and snuggled more into his chest and soon her body started shaking badly making jungkook more worried for her.

At that point he knew that only one thing could take her uneasiness away.

An orgasm.

But he didn't want to touch her when she wasn't in her right mind.

"It hurts----"

She sobbed suddenly and unknowingly rubbed her bare legs over his muscular ones.

Jungkook took a deep breath realising there was no option left at that point.

He slowly uncovered both of their bodies from the duvet and finally, his eyes fell upon her tempting figure.

It wasn't his first time watching a female being all bare but he gulped and then softly hoverd over the petite frame of y/n who immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes with her needy ones.

That's when he lost it and kissed her with all his passion and love.

He sucked her lips getting sweet moans from her in return. His one hand rested upon her cheek as she kissed her while his other hand trailed down to push her panty off.

He knew what he was exactly about to do.

He was goona pleasure her only. It was only about her that night.

"Uhmmm~"

She shivered when his fingers Finally touched the most private part of her body.

He pulled away from the kiss and gazed at her flushed face with red cheeks and closed eyes.

He parted her thighs softly to get more excess of her princess part.

He was able to feel the wetness between her legs.

After rubbing that centre for some seconds he finally pushed one of his fingers into her heat making her arch her back as different types of expressions took over her face.

"Oh-w--"

She cried out when he started moving his fingers in a fast pace.

He kissed her and leaned forward as she clutched into his shoulders feeling the extreme pleasure his fingers were providing her.

Soon her legs started shaking and she felt her stomach twisting but in a good way.

A loud moan escaped her lips after he rode her towards her first orgasm and she whimpered when he pulled his finger out.

She laid on the bed breathing heavily when he wiped his fingers with some tissue placed in the side table of the bed.

After tossing the tissue into the small dustbin near he was about to approach her but he noticed she was fast asleep.

He chuckled and walked towards the washroom and came back with a towel.

He wiped her sweaty forehead and cleavage and then wiped the area between her things and then took of his shirt to make her wear that but she whined loudly in her sleep and turned around making him drop the idea but then he noticed something that her bra was bothering her.

She had pushed the straps off her shoulders but still that thin fabric was giving her hard time so wasting no more time he unhooked that and took that off.

Now she was sleeping soundly while he watched her with the bra still in his hold.

He sighed and chuckled at the same time and made his way towards the washroom to take a shower but not before kissing her forehead and saying a sweet 'good night and I love you'

_________________________________________

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
759K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
287K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
179K 7.4K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...