The Wealthy Female Partner Do...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-braine... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 30

1.6K 58 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    After Lu Zhe sent the message, he was looking forward to it. Then he was about to go to choose the clothes. The servant of the Lu family came. "Little master, the lady said that there will be a banquet in the hotel tonight. At that time, celebrities from major A cities will gather. I hope you can come to the stage and give a speech."

    Lu Zhe turned around in confusion, "Why didn't you say it before?"

    "Originally you chose to attend at will, just because the new rich list is updated... Everyone wants to hear you Entrepreneurial journey." The servant said.

    Lu Zhe frowned, his entrepreneurial journey? It's nothing more than reselling products. But these obviously cannot be released to the public. At the moment, he nodded, "I see." The esoteric point of tonight's speech is best if everyone doesn't understand it.

    Lu Zhe sat down at the table, preparing to write a speech first, and then memorize it. There is still time.

    At the moment, Fu Li was choosing the clothes to wear tomorrow in front of the closet. After struggling for a long time, he finally decided to wear a looser white sweater with a brown woolen A-line skirt and a white down jacket just over the hip.

    The bottoming clothes are the high-tech, self-heating warm clothes and bare-leg artifacts, plus a pair of knee-high boots.

    Looks thin and beautiful.

    Well, I need to wash my hair tomorrow before going out, and I'll pick a hairpin.

    Fu Li opened the drawer with the headgear and selected it for a long time. He felt that the seniors might not like it if it was too mature, so he chose a pretty good hairpin and put it outside first.

    At this moment, Fu Zhengtao came back. As soon as he came back and put down his bag, he knocked on Fu Li's door, "A Li, brother is going to a banquet tonight, are you going?"

    "Ah? What banquet?" Fu Li Pushing the drawer back, opened the door.

    "It's an ordinary banquet. But your sister and her family will go. The rich list is only updated this year. There is a kid who is not much older than you on the tenth. Tonight, you may share his entrepreneurial experience or something. If you feel like it Interest, you can listen to it, it may be helpful to you, after all, you will also have to manage the company in the future."

    Fu Zhengtao had already planned it. He focused on work. He didn't have time to fall in love and get married, and he didn't want to get married for the sake of having a child. So he wanted to wait for Fu Li to start an internship and let her come into the company. He brought him personally. As she learns, the company will be handed over to her in the future.

    It is best to find a son-in-law for Fu Li, other conditions are arbitrary, the most important thing is to be a good person. If the other party has no father, no mother, no mother-in-law relationship and troubles his sister, that would be best.

    Fu Li was a little surprised. Isn't this talking about Chief Lu Zhizhi?

    She pursed her lips and said, "Okay, I'll go."

    "Then you change your clothes. You can dress slightly more formal for the dinner party." Fu Zhengtao said.

    Fu Li nodded, and quickly looked for clothes in the closet again, picked more formal clothes, and prepared to bring a down jacket, and then take it off at that time.

    After thinking about it, she decided to put on some makeup, and then she sat in front of the vanity mirror and began to play tricks.

    After putting on her makeup, she was going to talk to Zizai about her meeting with the senior tomorrow, and see if her code for Zizai could give herself an idea.

    When Fu Licai opened the Raising Cub app, he noticed that a imaginary frame appeared on it: Cub Cub is going to attend a very important dinner party today, and now I am memorizing the speeches that I need to use in the evening. At present, Zai Zai has not chosen the clothes to wear today. Players can choose one for Zai Zai.

    Fu Li took a look and found that the following showed the importance of the dinner, and the five stars were all filled.

    She thought about how much she hadn't spent for a long time. Since the cub recognized his ancestor and returned to the clan, most of the things are missing, including clothes, pants and shoes. Because his school dormitory can't fit, Fu Li didn't buy it for him later, and only gave him a lucky value.

    Fu Li thought about it, opened the mall, and clicked on the clothing. He was surprised to find that there was a suit at the front that was marked with the word "recommended".

    She clicked in curiously, and the introduction was shown below: the top customized brand, only one set in the world, wearing this suit, he is the brightest cub!

    Fu Li took a look at the suit, the gray background color, the fabric is enlarged and there are fine flashes, there is a diamond on the tie, and the leather shoes are also high-end customization. The original price is 10w gold coins, and the event is super discounted.

    This is a fracture! One hundred thousand becomes one thousand?

    Buy, buy, buy! Dress it up for the cub!

    Fu Li quickly took a photo, and then the clothes appeared directly on Lu Zhe's bed. Lu Zhe, who was memorizing the speech, hadn't noticed yet. Fu Li wrote in the notebook next to him: Boy, Ma Ma bought you a set of clothes. Are you going to a banquet tonight? Put it on! You are the brightest cub in the audience!

    After finishing writing, Fu Li pushed the notebook next to him.

    Lu Zhe saw the notebook next to him moving, leaned over to take a look, then looked at the bed, and saw that a whole set of clothes had been placed there.

    He walked over and picked up the clothes and looked at it, and found that there was a thin flash in the fabric, and the thin flash was more obvious in reality.

    This dress...what a show!

    Lu Zhe pursed his lips, looked down at his eyelid shoes, and looked quite sulky. He went back to the table and wrote: Thank you, did it cost you again?

    Fu Li: No no, only one thousand yuan, the original price is one hundred thousand yuan!

    Lu Zhe: "..." The system will not arbitrarily mark the price. The original price of 100,000 is really 100,000, and 100,000 is at least 1 million in reality, and it may be as high as 2 million...

    This set of Mensao clothes is so expensive ?

    Lu Zhe turned around and took another look, and decided not to disappoint Fu Li tonight, so he would wear this suit.

    Fu Li changed into his clothes and was about to go out with his brother to have dinner first. After dinner, I went to the hotel for the dinner. When Fu Li got off the bus, he put on a down jacket and took off at the hotel.

    When Fu Zhengtao and her went in, they met some old friends and introduced them to them.

    The age difference between the two is too big, no one thinks of being a sibling. Most of them think of Fu Li as the daughter of Fu Zhengtao, or that Fu Zhengtao raised a little lover. I was a little surprised when I heard that Fu Li was the younger sister of Fu Zhengtao.

    Fu Zhengtao and Fu Li are not the same. He inherited his father's looks, but Fu Li and his sister Fu Rou are somewhat similar.

    Fu Li met a lot of people next to his brother, his mind was confused, and he was a little silly to tell who was who.

    Soon after the two came in, sister Fu Rou came, holding her brother-in-law, and a young couple with him, who should be his nephew and nephew. Even Fu Li's little niece, Miaomiao, came here today in a cute princess dress.

    After saying hello, Fu Li looked around. Since Lu Zhe will be speaking today, he will definitely be there, but he hasn't seen anyone else yet.

    Fu Li watched for a long time, but didn't see Lu Zhe, frowned slightly, wondering if the senior is not coming today.

    She felt that the dinner party was a bit boring, so she went to the corner, took out her mobile phone, and started watching her cubs.

    Zai Zai has changed into a custom suit she bought from Krypton Gold. The cute Q version villain is wearing a nice suit. He is obviously a very cute little boy, but he has a serious expressionless face. He looks cute in a suit. Da, it's like a child pretending to be an adult.

    I saw Zai Zai now walking in the corridor, surrounded by people, and then he walked to an empty area, where a group of people had clothes on them, but they just had no faces.

    Fu Li guessed in his heart that he had arrived at the place where the dinner party was held. The old mother was about to appreciate the appearance of her son coming to the stage to give a speech, and she heard a complimenting voice around her:

    "Is that the one who has been updated on this year's rich list and ranked tenth? Isn't this too young? Before, my dad said he was only in his early twenties, I still don’t believe it!"

    " Not only is he young, he is also handsome! My dad also said that if he had the opportunity, he might not be able to get married. I was not happy before, seeing a real person. , I'm so happy!"

    Fu Li raised her head, and saw that the Chief Lu Philosopher, whom she had been looking for for a long time, was already standing on the stage, with a microphone in front of her, and began to give a speech.

    Fu Li put down the phone, his eyes fell on him, and his heart rate gradually increased.

    She is good-looking, tall, tall, well-educated, and can make money. Such an excellent man said he wanted to chase her...

    Fu Li felt that as long as Lu Zhe didn’t just want to have fun, he wanted to honestly fall in love. , She definitely agreed.

    After all... Xue grew up in her aesthetic!

    Fu Li carefully looked at the Chief Lu Zhizhu on the stage, and suddenly felt something was wrong.

    How do you feel that the clothes on Mr. Lu Zhizho... seem a bit like the one she just bought for Zai Zai today? ? ?

    Fu Li frowned, and then quickly took out his mobile phone and looked at the cub on the phone. At this moment, his cub was also standing on the stage to give a speech. There was also a microphone in front of him. The posture of the cub was the same as that of the senior? ? ?

    Fu Li took a deep breath, comforting himself in his heart. Men's suits should be almost as long as they look like.

    Although comforting himself in his heart, Fu Li took a few steps towards Lu Zhe.

    Is it the way she thought it was? You can tell by just looking at the clothes on the senior's body.

    The fabrics of Zaizai's clothes are gleaming. She can see that the clothes on the seniors seem to have a little amount of fabric. Whether it is gleaming or not, you have to know from a close range!

    The hand of Fu Li holding the phone was trembling until she walked a short distance to Lu Zhe's side. Before she began to carefully compare the difference between Zai Zai and Lu Zhe, she saw... a Q version appeared on the screen of her phone. Cute girl.

    This girl... she has a face? ? ?

    Fu Li's eyes widened in surprise. This was the first time I saw in the Cub Raising app that besides Cub Cub, there are other people who have a face?

    She looked down at the little girl in surprise, and then zoomed in and took a closer look. She was shocked to find that the little girl...has

    big wavy hair, and the evening dress she wore was a bit similar to the one on her body. He was also holding his cell phone, looking down, and also standing on the right side of Zai Zai.

    emmmmmm...... Your product, your fine product!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 472 26
Rebecca Armstrong and Freen Sarocha are co stars. They adore each other and have an unbelievable chemestry inside and out of cameras. But they insist...
305K 4.6K 98
Author: Lin Mianmian Category: Through Rebirth Ruan Su is the true daughter who was taken wrong, and when he returned to his biological parents, he w...
213K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
249K 5.9K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...