The Wealthy Female Partner Do...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-braine... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 27

1.6K 46 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    "Unexpectedly, senior, you know so much about makeup." Fu Li's tone was a little sour: "Are you waiting for a drink? Then go back to the dormitory in a hurry, go first, bye."

    After speaking, Fu Li immediately turned and left.

    Lu Zhe stood at the door of the beverage shop, a little confused about what he said wrong, why did Fu Li seem unhappy?

    That night, Fu Li studied the makeup video for a long time, only then did he understand the essence of eyebrow painting.

    First, take the eyebrow powder the same as the eye shadow, after a small amount, blow off the excess powder, and then draw the first stroke in the middle of the eyebrows, fill in the second half, and then draw the brows. Otherwise, the eyebrows will appear very thick, like Crayon Shin-chan’s two eyebrows, which is very embarrassing.

    Fu Li decided to give it a try tomorrow, and took off her makeup first this evening.

    The next morning, Fu Li got up early and began to make up. Each step is used according to the novice painting method in the beauty video. Although the final makeup is not much exquisite, it is much more natural than yesterday, and it looks better.

    Fu Li suddenly felt happy and brought makeup lipstick, and then went to buy breakfast with his roommates.

    When buying breakfast that day, Lu Zhe saw her again. Unlike yesterday's slightly rough makeup, the makeup on her face today is very light and looks very beautiful.

    Lu Zhe wanted to come up and talk, but saw a boy blushing and walking towards Fu Li, saying: "Fu Li, hello, this is Zhou Zhuoyun from the accounting department. I have been following you for a long time, knowing that you have no boyfriend, so I want to pursue you."

    Fu Li paused, stopped and looked at him carefully, and said, "You are not the type I like."

    Come confession, please clean up the dirt in your nails anyway, and wear your clothes neatly. ?

    The long one is pretty decent, but if you don't like being clean, why do you think you can catch her?

    Zhou Zhuoyun didn't seem to expect Fu Li to refuse so simply. In her opinion, many girls are more tactful. When rejecting boys, they will think about the other's face and imply that they don't like them. He felt that as long as Fu Li didn't know clearly, he could pretend not to know, and then stalker. Over time, Fu Li fell in love with him if he wasn't sure.

    But Fu Li's outright refusal made his script unusable, and he suddenly felt a little at a loss.

    Fu Li didn't care about him, and left after buying breakfast.

    Zhou Zhuoyun saw her leaving, and hurriedly followed. Lu Zhe took a look, frowned, and blocked Zhou Zhuoyun's path several times, preventing him from catching up with Fu Li.

    Zhou Zhuoyun was very angry and looked at him, "Who are you? Why have you been blocking my way?"

    "This road is not yours." After Lu Zhe finished, he glanced at him disgustingly, and wanted to pursue his home. Baby Fu Li? How could Fu Li agree!

    Lu Zhe walked towards the teaching building of the Department of Management.

    Fu Li ate breakfast at the entrance to the teaching building of the Department of Management. She ate very quickly. After eating, she began to complain: "It's rare for someone to confess to me, but I don't know how to organize myself, wear it clean and tidy, and don't know how to put it on. Clean up your nails. Don’t pay attention to it at all, bad reviews!” The

    roommates nodded, “I don’t like looking clean.”

    Fu Li sighed helplessly, took out a small mirror to refill the lipstick, and then looked at it. The makeup on my face felt perfect, so I took the things back into the bag with satisfaction.

    When they entered the classroom that day, everyone in the class noticed them. To be precise, he noticed the difference between Fu Li.

    Fu Li has never appeared in the class with makeup before. Although he looks good, it is not as good as after makeup.

    Her facial features have not changed much before and after makeup. The only difference is that people look a little more energetic. The contours of her facial features are more obvious under the cosmetics, and the overall look is a lot better.

    Several boys in the class were a little bit ready to move, Lu Zhenchuan's roommate poked at him again, and said, "Xihua is so beautiful today. Did you go for beauty care?"

    "Let's put on makeup," Lu Zhenchuan said.

    When I was in college, Su Chunchun suddenly put on makeup one day. He also felt strange at first, why suddenly he looked better than before. After asking carefully, he realized that Su Chunchun had put on a light makeup. Because the color was lighter, although he looked more beautiful than without makeup, he seemed to be a straight man. Just plain makeup.

    The roommate was surprised: "So, I used to be without makeup before? My god, it’s the flower, and the makeup is also beautiful. Do you think I should chase after it? Everyone has been classmates for almost a year, and I haven’t seen any flowers. Boyfriend!"

    Lu Zhenchuan: "Go ahead."

    Perceiving Lu Zhenchuan's indifference, his roommate could only conceal his plan.

    Tomorrow is the final exam. This day is the last day of review. Everyone is very serious in class, because the knowledge points reviewed by the teacher are likely to be the focus of the exam.

    After class this morning, Fu Li returned to the dormitory and found that he had received several private messages from his classmates.

    Classmate A: Fu Li, can I treat you to a big meal?

    Classmate B: Do you have time? Can I invite you to the movie tonight?

    Classmate C: [Picture]

    Classmate C: Do you want to work out together?

    ...

    Fu Li looked at the information, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. Because everyone is in the same class group, although no friends are added, they can still chat privately.

    Among them, classmate C directly sent her a photo showing her upper body.

    He seems to have confidence in his figure, but Fu Li has seen it a bit disgusted, and he doesn't think his figure is good, and his face is really bad. The purpose of posting this kind of photos as soon as they are up is conceivable.

    Out of politeness, she still responded one by one.

    Fu Li: I have a big meal.

    Fu Li: I started watching movies.

    Fu Li: I'm so bad I'm not interested.

    ... After

    directly rejecting the male classmates above, Fu Li went to talk to his own cubs.

    Zai Zai is in the dormitory now, and he seems to have been busy making plans recently.

    Fu Li wrote next to him: Baby, Ma Ma is going to class with makeup today, there are several boys who want to chase Ma Ma, all of them are very greasy. It's for dinner and watching a movie, and she also sends her upper body to ask Ma Ma if she wants to work out together.

    Fu Li: Do I look like a person who can't afford a big meal and looks down on movies? If I want to eat a big meal and watch a movie, won’t I spend my own money to go there? Need them please? The one who is fattening, who is still in poor shape, is dying, and the confidence that doesn't know where it comes from sends it up. A certain man is really obsessed with self-confidence, and feels that although he is not the most handsome, he can attract girls. Have you read too many male-frequency novels?

    Lu Zhe couldn't help but smile when she saw her complaints, and began to write a reply: Did you reject it?

    Fu Li: Of course I refused. The long one is not as good as Dan Fengyan, and his body is not as good as Dan Fengyan. I don't like them all!

    When Lu Zhe saw this, his face turned red, and he wrote down and asked: Is that little brother Dan Fengyan really so good?

    Fu Li: Of course, it's a pity that the little brother seems to have a girlfriend. I put on makeup yesterday and he could see it. It must be because his girlfriend often puts on makeup, so he also studies a bit.

    Lu Zhe felt that he was wronged. He does not have a girlfriend yet, and his future girlfriend will not wear makeup before.

    He can only write: Didn’t he say that he had no girlfriend last time?

    Fu Li: I suspect it was lying to me. Boy, Ma Ma now feels that the beautiful little brothers may be scumbags. He might just want to be ambiguous with Ma Ma, but he didn't give a name. Otherwise, Ma Ma had hinted so obvious, why didn't he speak.

    Fu Li: It's not that I am narcissistic. I really think that seniors have a good impression of me. Otherwise, why the only girl in the class I added to his WeChat.

    Lu Zhe felt that he was more wronged than Dou E. He didn't want to be ambiguous with her, but the system did not allow him to confess!

    He thought about the progress bar of the mission of his own rich and enemy country, and he could only sigh helplessly, and wrote: Don't think about it so much, maybe it's a misunderstanding. You are still young, you will meet in the future.

    Fu Li: I hope so QAQ!

    Lu Zhe is really impatient. He has only completed one-third of the task of being rich and enemy. He urgently needs to make money quickly. With Fu Li’s appearance and figure, now I have learned how to make up, so I know how to dress up. Boys who had a good impression of her before, after observing that she has no boyfriend, would definitely think about pursuing a try next, in case Fu Li agreed. Woolen cloth?

    He moved faster!

    Lu Zhe looked at the plan in his hand and took a deep breath.

    Believe in yourself, you can. If he can succeed, he will be able to complete the mission of a rich and enemy country within one year.

    Lu Zhe has already opened up the market in the beauty industry. After receiving the first batch of products from him, a small number of customers in foreign plastic surgery hospitals have experienced it. They feel that the effect is very good, and they have heard that women in the country have not had any side effects for so long after the injection, and they believe in the products. The promotion of Plastic Surgery Hospital has promoted the product in a short period of time.

    At this time, Lu Zhe launched a full range of medical beauty skin care products.

    This is a super gentle restorative medical beauty mask that can be used for sensitive skin and women who have done medical beauty projects on the face.

    For the girls who have completed the medical beauty project, the repairing mask can quickly repair the skin as long as it is applied for three consecutive days. And for the sensitive girl, on this basis, the skin can stabilize two or three times a week later.

    In addition, there are toners, essences and lotions for sensitive skin.

    As well as skin care products for general dermatology, such as hydrating, whitening, and anti-aging, are on the market.

    Because the advertisements showed that Hebeauty injections were the same brand when the promotion was made, under the early promotion of the beauty injections, everyone tried to buy them.

    Among all products, eye cream is the most expensive product.

    The price of 15g capacity is as high as 980 yuan, which is not high compared to some light luxury eye creams of big-name skin care products, but compared to the price of cosmetics Lu Zhe bought before, and other skin care products launched at the same time, The price is high, but the effect is really good, and the effect can be seen in a week for relatively shallow fine lines.

    After more than two months of summer vacation, the cool, calming and repairing facial masks sell best.

    This mask has mint added to it, which gives a certain cooling sensation when applying the mask, and has a post-sun repair function, which is especially suitable for summer use.

    Facial masks take the cheap route, and the volume is particularly large. In addition, during this period of time, the advertisements are well done. Foreign purchasing agents are buying in large quantities. There are also many girls buying at a flagship store of a treasure in China, which directly makes Lu Zhe's rich and enemy country mission. The rise to 50%

    only slowed down after the fall.

    Because a lot of new products were released at the beginning, and taking advantage of a certain treasure’s full reduction event to launch a discount of buy more and get more, many customers stock up on a large amount of goods. Although everyone thinks the product is easy to use, there are still a lot of survivors at home. Therefore, there are relatively few second purchases in a short period of time, and they are recommended for friends to buy.

    Lu Zhe is not in a hurry, the beauty industry continues here, and the other side is preparing to invest in financial management.

    Before he knew his ancestors and returned to the clan, he already knew how to invest and manage money. At that time, there was a certain payment software fund, and the interest was relatively low, but it was better than nothing. Now he has a lot of money, almost half of the country's capital, even if the interest is low, the accumulation of less will become more, in terms of his principal, the money is increasing in large quantities every day.

    He deposited part of the money in the three major banks, bought a well-insured fund, and used the remaining part as money for the next business.

    Then he set his sights on the live broadcast and found several popular live broadcast internet celebrities, and sent their brand products. The first one was the lip glaze and lipstick of the beauty brand, which were sent separately. I went to several different Internet celebrities, hoping that they can take time to arrange color trials in the near future, so as to attract girls and some exquisite boys to buy.

    Lu Zhe thought about whether to use the clothes in the Yangzi app store and sell them directly, because he felt that the styles and quality of the clothes should be good. When Fu Li bought it for him, he thought it was very good.

    It turned out later that many of those clothes were big names in reality.

    So he thought for a long time and decided to open a pantyhose shop, selling all kinds of bottom socks and small socks.

    Compared with the prices in the capital city, the prices in the app for raising cubs are roughly 1:15. If it is a city with low prices, that is, 1:10, and he has already cooperated with courier companies, the cost of express delivery is not high, so if you sell pantyhose, the profit can be as high as 80%-85% of the transaction price.

    The price of a single piece of pantyhose is relatively cheap, but the usage rate of girls is still quite high.

    After Lu Zhe decided, he took advantage of the autumn and winter to start quickly.

    This season is the peak period for the trading of tights.

    Lu Zhe knows that if you want to have traffic, you must first advertise, and the advertisement must first show your own advantages. With so many pantyhose nowadays, why should a customer who has no advantage buy him?

    So he bought a bare-legged artifact socks in the system mall and took it out to take a closer look.

    He made a careful comparison and found that the color of this light-legged artifact was very real. According to the skin color of different girls, the atmosphere was black, yellow and white, yellow and white, and cold white.

    Compared with the double-layered bare leg artifact, it is single-layered and better to wear. This is the advantage.

    Compared with the single-layer light-legged artifact, its color is closer to the skin tone. Even without the filter, it looks almost like a normal skin tone. It is definitely an artifact.

    Lu Zhe first practiced with a few small internet celebrities on the Dahongshu app, sent the bare-legged artifact, and then started to set up the shop.

    Immediately afterwards, when the advertisements were all over the sky on the Dahongshu app, I asked a few online celebrities who sold clothes live, hoping that they could wear this bare-legged artifact when they tried on the dress, so that they could advertise while trying on the clothes. , And it's still a long-term advertisement.

    Therefore, taking advantage of the full reduction event of a certain treasure in October, the girls who bought the bare-leg artifact bought some other socks in the pantyhose store by the way, and found that the socks were not only fair in price, but also of good quality. , One after another collection shops, decided to buy thick socks again on Double Eleven and Double 12.

    Lu Zhe was very happy to make money, especially when he saw that his mission in a rich and enemy country had reached 60%, he was moved and wanted to tell Fu Li that he would be able to complete the mission in half a year.

    Fu Li discovered that his cubs are very busy recently.

    She didn't always pay attention to the Raising Cub app, because this app was only available on her mobile phone. She was worried that her roommates asked where to download the game, but she couldn't answer it, so she would almost never open it when someone else was there.

    In the summer vacation, because I was at home, when I often opened it to see, I found that Zai Zai had been working hard to complete the task of such a rich and enemy country.

    Every time he opened it, he was either getting a plan, or calling to discuss work arrangements, or he was acting as a customer service to reply to customer information.

    Lu Zhe has been really busy lately, and now he has so much money, he is considered a super boss, but as long as he has free time, he will help reply to messages.

    He has his own customer service number, which is specially set for himself to transfer the customer's information to his customer service number only when he is online, and it will not affect at all when there are things, so he does not need to help pack and express. .

    At the end of October, Zhao Keke's bare-legged artifact arrived. She was very surprised after putting it on. She immediately stood in the middle of the bedroom and showed her three of her newly bought socks. She only wore one leg, and the two legs were compared, and the difference in skin color was not obvious.

    Zhao Keke flaunted: "These socks are cheap. They are of ordinary thickness without velvet. The event price is 22 yuan. I will buy thick ones when I wait for Double Eleven. I looked at the original price. It’s only 50, and there are discount coupons to use, and it’s only in the early 40s."

    "What kind of fairy shop, such a real color, has to be made for a long time?"

    "Hey, I To tell you, I have looked for a company, as long as it is an industry under the company's name, I find it is very useful. Just the makeup brand I introduced before, and the skin care products, they are all popular now That beauty needle is owned by a company, and so are the socks. The stuff from this company is really cheap and easy to use! Buy it on Double Eleven, sisters!"

    "The link is sent to the group, and the link to the skin care brand you mentioned is also In the hair group." Fu Li said quickly.

    Zhao Keke immediately posted links to several stores in the group, and Fu Li opened them one by one, and then added the ones he was interested in to the shopping cart.

    Then the system prompts that the shopping cart is full...

    Fu Li is angry, is there a limit on the number of garbage shopping carts? Negative Ratings!

    She can only collect the rest of what she is interested in, and plan to buy the first batch after double eleven and then buy the favorites.

    The night before Double Eleven, Fu Li was going to stay up late to buy things.

    The event is big at 0-1 o'clock, and there are many discounts.

    Although she is rich now, she really enjoys the fun of shopping. Starting from today noon, she took a notebook and pen to calculate what can be bought together, and got the most cost-effective price, which lasted more than two hours. , Then the things in the shopping cart and favorites are counted.

    When it arrived at 0:00, Fu Li hurriedly began to place orders. However, at this time, everyone was buying and buying, and the card was dying. She waited for a while before the system allowed her to continue buying.

    It took Fu Li more than ten minutes to place an order for the items in the shopping cart. Then he added all the items in the favorites to the shopping cart, and placed the order according to the full reduction he calculated before. It was already 1 point.

    Fu Li looked at the 70-odd orders that had been purchased, and finally couldn't help but lay down to sleep with peace of mind. Fortunately, tomorrow is Saturday and there is no need to go to class.

    After Double Eleven, the express delivery was very busy. Many orders placed in the early morning were sent out at noon. The two thick bare-legged artifacts bought by Fu Li arrived on the same day. The whitest model she bought, the color was perfect after getting on her legs, she immediately confirmed the receipt and wrote a good review to the shop owner. She also took a contrast photo of the two legs to praise the shop.

    Then Fu Li checked which of her orders were shipped, and found that in the unshipped order, there was a lipstick that she had ordered the wrong option and the color was repeated.

    I immediately contacted the customer service: Kiss, the color of the lipstick I bought was wrong, help me change the lipstick of No. 12 color to No. 11 color, trouble~ When

    Lu Zhe received this message, he looked at the familiar one. Taobao's nickname, can't help but smile and reply: Okay.

    This silly girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 91K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
18.2K 472 26
Rebecca Armstrong and Freen Sarocha are co stars. They adore each other and have an unbelievable chemestry inside and out of cameras. But they insist...
442K 8.7K 105
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she couldn't bear it and thought of jumping int...
306K 4.6K 98
Author: Lin Mianmian Category: Through Rebirth Ruan Su is the true daughter who was taken wrong, and when he returned to his biological parents, he w...