The Wealthy Female Partner Do...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-braine... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 11

1.9K 53 14
By CN_SweetSmile

    Lu Zhe pursed his lips, feeling that this is about his innocence, so he hurriedly sat down and wrote: How do you know I didn't wear the one you bought? Did you see me taking a shower?

    When Fu Li saw this problem, he naturally began to write: Yes, I often look at you. I will look at you occasionally when you go to class, or maybe even part-time.

    The Q version of the villain on the phone looked down at the paper in his hand. Fu Li didn't see his red cheeks, only his cub's ears were a little red?

    Soon, he wrote again: You are a girl, how can you watch boys take a bath!

    When Lu Zhe thought that she was seeing the picture of himself standing naked in the bath, he wanted to slap himself to death. A sense of shame spread throughout his body. He felt that his skin was so hot now, QAQ!

    After reading what he had written, Fu Li was very puzzled, and asked in his heart: "System, what's going on with Xiaozai? He's just a Q version of the villain. Would he be embarrassed? Although the information shows that he is 20, look at it. It looks like a four or five-year-old child, all three-headed, do you still want to see no evil?"

    Fu Li felt that watching the cubs take a bath by herself is like a mother watching her son take a bath. What if my son is young even if he has a little Dingding? What's the point of being so small?

    What's more, his little Dingding also made mosaics!

    System: "...Host, in your opinion, Zai Zai is a Q version, but in Zai Zai's opinion it is not."

    "Hmph, when you are making code, you can't let my Zai Zai know that he is a Q version baby. Is it?" Fu Li said disgustedly.

    System: "..." The concubine can't do it! Your cub is a human! How could he think that he is a Q version of the baby QAQ! Too difficult to system!

    Fu Li disliked the system and began to write: Cub, you are Ma Ma’s cub, Ma Ma sees it doesn’t matter if you take a bath. And there are mosaics on your key parts, so you can't see it, don't be shy.

    Lu Zhe: "..." Fortunately, fortunately, there is a mosaic to cover up the shame, otherwise he will lose face when seeing people.

    Lu Zhe breathed a sigh of relief, but still wrote: No matter whether there is mosaic or not, you can't watch me take a bath. This is my privacy.

    When Fu Li saw it, he was a little bit sad. As long as she has been raising the cub, the cub will have her own privacy QAQ! Xingba, it's normal for a mother to accommodate her son!

    Fu Li wrote a reply: Hao Ba!

    Lu Zhe breathed a sigh of relief before continuing to write: Why can you see me over there? Can I see you here?

    Fu Li: Because we are high-tech, you can't see me over there.

    Lu Zhe was a little disappointed when he saw this. When he can have such a high-tech product here, that's fine.

    That night, when Lu Zhe was sleeping, a voice appeared in his mind: Do you want to see her?

    Lu Zhe was in a daze. Hearing this, he asked in his heart: Who are you?

    The other party's voice came again: It doesn't matter who I am. Want to see her? You can see her if you have a deposit of over 100,000 yuan.

    Lu Zhe felt that it was impossible, and then went on to sleep, ignoring the guy who was talking.

    …When

    Lu Zhe got up the next day, there was only one sentence in his mind: you can see her if you have a deposit of 100,000 yuan.

    Lu Zhe rubbed his head, wondering if he was thinking day by day and dreaming at night, so this sentence appeared in his mind?

    However, Fu Li can see him, why can't he see Fu Li? It's only 100,000 yuan...That's too much, right?

    Lu Zhe is just a poor student, and a poor student whose parents have not given any money. The pressure of tuition and living expenses has made him live a very thrifty and diligent life. He wants to save hundreds of thousands of dollars without the tuition and living expenses. It's not difficult to get a block, but you need to deposit 100,000? ? ?

    He currently does not have this ability.

    Lu Zhe got up and put on clothes. He was full of money when he was washing. Thinking carefully, he is now in his sophomore year and can do an internship after his senior year. If he saves 100,000 yuan, he can see Fu Li, and there is no set time for him. , After he works in the future, it is possible to save one hundred thousand, right?

    Thinking of this, Lu Zhe was immediately confident and got up to continue writing.

    On Monday morning, Fu Li arrived in the classroom and found that the head teacher made a surprise check to see if anyone was copying homework while the teacher was away in the morning.

    Two classmates were caught in the class, and they were called by the teacher to give lectures in the corridor.

    Fu Li turned in his homework calmly, and then sat down to play with his mobile phone. After all the students arrived, the morning meeting of the week began.

    It was raining today, and the morning meeting was held in the class. There was a voice on the radio. The classmates were doing their own things, and Fu Li was honestly watching what the cubs were doing.

    The head teacher glanced at everyone and turned a blind eye when he saw Fu Li playing with his mobile phone. For a few students in the class who bought in, as long as these students do not disturb other students' study, the teacher will not take care of them.

    The class teacher said: "Next week Thursday and Friday will be the mid-term exams. At that time, classrooms will be divided according to the ranking of the final exams of the last semester. After the mid-term exams, there will be a parent meeting. Click it." When

    the students who bought in heard this, they immediately sat upright and started to read the book.

    Fu Li still played with her cellphone. The head teacher saw her like this and shook his head helplessly. Why didn't this child know how to learn from other children? Anyway, if you look at the book, you can get one more point in the mid-term exam. You can deal with the parents, right?

    Fu Li felt that he had reviewed all English vocabulary over the weekend, so he didn't need to worry too much for the time being. Hongrui Middle School is an aristocratic school. Most of the children in the school are children from wealthy families. Some of these children have good academic performance, some have poor academic performance, and a small part of them are specially enrolled. All of them have excellent grades in the senior high school entrance examination.

    The class is a small class, each class has 35 people, but the number of key classes is only 30 people, and the remaining 5 people are bought, not thesis or science.

    Fu Li and Su Chunchun attended the key liberal arts classes, but Su Chunchun came up with his grades, and Fu Li bought it.

    Lu Zhenchuan next door is a key science class. Like Su Chunchun, he entered on his own merits.

    Of the four remaining people in a class who bought in, two of them were Fu Li’s attendants. Fu Li had four attendants, and the remaining two had good grades. They passed the exam when they were divided, so they don’t have to spend money. .

    After the first get out of class in the morning, the eldest classmate hurriedly walked to Fu Li, "Sister Li, taking the exam soon, can you see if there is anything you don’t understand? I will teach you with my second child, and I will surely let you take the midterm exam. Your grades are better, and your brother will definitely give you extra pocket money."

    Fu Li originally had an indifferent attitude towards grades and other things, and felt that she had to almost take the midterm exam. Otherwise, it would make people wonder how her grades suddenly improved. After hearing this, she remembered that she could be with her brother. Discuss the benefits, if her grades improve, let her brother give her some small allowance!

    Fu Li's top-up money was spent a few days ago again. It takes dozens of yuan to unlock the course every day. She changed that paragraph on Saturday and used all three opportunities directly. Now the upgrade level of Cub has 15 lessons, and the amount of gold in the future Only more and more, she still has to buy clothes for the cub!

    Fu Li thought about it, took a look at the small attendant, and said, "What you said makes sense. If I get a good test score, my brother will definitely give me pocket money. I want to study hard!"

    Fu Li's voice was not. Regardless, she deliberately let the people next to hear it, so she took out the textbook and began to read the book.

    The big attendant saw that what Fu Li had brought out was a math book, and said, "Sister Li, mathematics is useless just reading books."

    "It's useful," Fu Li said.

    The big attendant shook his head helplessly, feeling that his boss hadn't figured out how to learn mathematics.

    In fact, girls are generally better at liberal arts, and relatively weak in mathematics.

    But Fu Li is not in this range. Her mathematics scores are pretty good, and she ranks first in the mathematics section of the liberal arts class in every examination in the original high school.

    Strictly speaking, she is not good at studying science, but good at writing calculation problems. Some topics in mathematics are calculated, such as sequence of numbers or coordinates, which are all related to calculations. As long as she can match with calculations, she gets good grades.

    So before the first grade in high school, her physics was actually very good. However, there are few calculation questions in chemistry and biology, and the grades are relatively not good at lkdj. On the contrary, the overall scores of the three subjects in the comprehensive arts are quite high, so I chose the liberal arts.

    Fu Li's method of learning mathematics is very simple, just read the sample questions in the book. The sample questions are simple applications of mathematics knowledge points, and the math questions that can be understood and not too difficult can be solved right, and the rest is to brush the questions.

    She did a lot of math questions before she came to wear the book, but she didn't study much for nearly two months. Just review the knowledge points a bit. The point is to go home and discuss with her brother about the reward for her midterm exam!

    That night, when Fu Li returned home, he found that his brother had not yet returned, so he went back to the room first, but his brother had not returned home until she went to bed.

    When Fu Li woke up the next day, he learned that his brother didn't go home last night. It is estimated that there were a lot of things on the company side, so he took a rest directly at the company. Fu Li wanted to talk about it today.

    However, after coming back that night, his brother was still not at home...

    Fu Li simply opened the phone address book and called Fu Zhengtao. The phone rang for a long time before it was connected, and Fu Zhengtao's tired voice came from over there: "Xiao Li? Is there

    anything going on?" "I just want to ask when you will be back." When Fu Li heard his voice, he immediately understood him. I must be working hard overtime at the company, and I don't know if I should talk to Fu Zhengtao about this for a while. Compared to company matters, her mid-term exam is a trivial matter.

    "Brother still has some work on hand and will go back as soon as possible. Go to bed early." Fu Zhengtao said.

    "Okay." Fu Li could only hang up the phone helplessly, lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, feeling extremely bored.

    She suddenly thought of the original owner’s personality. The age difference between her and her elder brother and sister was too great. In addition, her parents died early, her sister was married early, and her brother was busy with work, so it’s no wonder she was raised. The character of the vicious female partner in the original book.

    The author has something to say: The comments in this chapter are still randomly sending red envelopes~ Thank you for voting for me during the period of 2020-09-25 19:27:20~2020-09-26 22:13:53. Angel~

    Thank you for the little angel who threw the mine: 1 Zhongnan;

    thank you for the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: sunny and no rain, 1 bottle of wafer cake;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 8.7K 105
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she couldn't bear it and thought of jumping int...
505K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
12K 156 8
Author: Chao Hao Category: Through Rebirth 1. After Chi was reborn early, she realized that she was a brainless female partner who loved the hero in...
26.4K 222 78
The migrant worker Si Li was once disguised as the prostitute daughter left by the wife of the chief minister of the Ning Dynasty. The father only ca...