The Wealthy Female Partner Do...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-braine... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 10

2K 51 1
By CN_SweetSmile

    Fu Li moved quickly and began to write: My name is Fu Li, but you can't call my name, you have to call Ma Ma.

    Lu Zhe automatically ignored her last sentence and wrote: My name is Lu Zhe.

    However, when this came to Fu Li's side, the phone screen read: My name is Zai Zai.

    Of course Fu Li knew her cub's name was Zai Zai, after all, she took it!

    She finished chatting, went to eat breakfast first, and saw Zai Zai working hard to write an essay, which felt very cute. Her cub is so cute, but she doesn't seem to have a girlfriend?

    Fu Li asked in his heart: "System, do you have a harem plot in this game? Where is the harem of Zai Zai? It's a 20-year-old adult. It's not too much to talk about a few girlfriends, right?"

    System: "...Host, this It’s a game of raising cubs, not a game of harem."

    "Can’t raising cubs have a harem plot? Even if you don’t open the harem, it’s okay to talk about a cute girlfriend . Cubs are too pitiful, right?" Fu Li said, "Look. His classmates don’t even deserve to have a face, they have girlfriends. He is so cute and he doesn’t even have a girlfriend?"

    "Host, Zai Zai has no money now, although he looks good, but if you talk about a girlfriend, The economic pressure will be great." The system reminded.

    "Yes, if you find someone who is too rich, what if you look down on my cub?" Fu Li nodded in agreement.

    Although it was Saturday, Fu Zhengtao still had to go to the company, leaving Fu Li and the helpers and aunts at home.

    While Fu Li was doing homework, he occasionally watched Zai Zai doing part-time jobs. Suddenly, his cell phone received a text message from his classmate: Sister Li, we made an appointment to sing in the afternoon. Would you like to have a show of singing?

    Fu Ligang wanted to refuse, but his body uncontrollably typed and sent: Go!

    She suddenly realized something. While preparing her body uncontrollably, she silently said in her heart: "Check the original."

    [Lu Zhenchuan and Su Chunchun were about to go to the library to do their homework, but they were seen by Fu Li who was about to sing.

    Fu Li asked the driver to stop, followed them after getting off the car, staring at the two of them studying in the library, while Su Chunchun went to the bathroom, Fu Li caught her in the bathroom and slapped her when they met and questioned her Are you dating with Lu Zhenchuan? After

    reading the plot of the original, Fu Li couldn't help covering his face, beating and scolding others like this. The original owner of her body must be a female protagonist that everyone hates in this novel.

    Su Chunchun is the granddaughter of the old housekeeper of the Lu family. The old housekeeper has followed him when he was young, and his feelings are extraordinary. If he is a subordinate, he can be regarded as a half master. Su Chunchun grew up with Lu Zhenchuan since childhood. As a childhood sweetheart, Lu Zhenchuan felt that Su Chunchun was easy to be bullied when he was a child, so he took special care of Su Chunchun.

    This indeed drew hostile glances from many girls to Su Chunchun. After all, Lu Zhenchuan is good-looking. From childhood to most of the school grass, his family is superior, even if the girls don't like him, they still have a good impression of him.

    If there is no such a strong background as Fu Li, Su Chunchun will not matter even if she is hostile by the girls in the class. After all, everyone looks at Lu Zhenchuan's face, and no one dares to embarrass her. But Fu Li's parents died at a very young age, her sister married early, her brother was busy with work, and no one cares about her at ordinary times, and she is accustomed to being spoiled, and there is a richest man with her brother-in-law, which is unscrupulous.

    Fu Li who came with the book is not just to prevent her family from going bankrupt, even if she does not have this layer, she would not hurt another girl like this for a man. Although she has been living in a well-off family since she was a child, her parents always reminded her that if she wants to get along with her classmates, how can she harm her classmates!

    So, Fu Li silently read in her heart: "Edit the original."

    Then, she added at the end of the first paragraph: Fu Li remembered that she would have to take the mid-term exam soon, so she hurriedly asked the driver to get out of the car and stop Lu Zhenchuan and Su Chunchun. The three went to the library to study together. The day was calm and nothing happened.

    After clicking [OK], Fu Li packed his schoolbag with peace of mind and got on the car.

    The car drove to the road next to the library. Fu Li really saw Lu Zhenchuan and Su Chunchun walking on the road talking and laughing. She raised her mouth slightly, and said to the driver uncontrollably: "Uncle Yu, I'm getting off here. The car is

    ready . I suddenly want to go to the library to study. I will call you again before I go back." "Okay, pay attention to safety." The driver said.

    "Got it." Fu Rou got out of the car and hurried to Lu Zhenchuan and Su Chunchun, "Lu Zhenchuan! Su Chunchun!"

    The two in front heard the sound and turned their heads subconsciously.

    I saw Fu Li's flaxen curly hair looked very beautiful in the sun. As she ran, her hair fluttered lightly. With her exquisite looks, it made people's eyes shine.

    Today, she is wearing a beige long-sleeved shirt, a light coffee-colored high-waisted plaid skirt, a pair of fake high-tube socks, and a pair of black college style leather shoes. It looks like it came out of a comic. Maiden.

    Su Chunchun is a nympho, seeing this scene suddenly shines. She used to think that Fu Li looked good, but at that time, when Fu Li saw her, she was taught her. What she did not move was warning and bullying, so that after a long time, she was very afraid of Fu Li and ignored her beautiful appearance.

    But during this period of time, Fu Li doesn't seem to like to talk to her anymore, so I don't want to trouble her. Although I am still a little scared of Fu Li, he is much better than before, and I can see the advantages of Fu Li's appearance.

    Lu Zhenchuan frowned as soon as he saw Fu Li, and said in a bad tone: "Why are you here?" When

    Fu Li ran to them, he stopped, straightened his hair that seemed a little messy from running, and said, "I'll go to books. Study in the library."

    "Really? That's great, we can be together." Su Chunchun said with a smile.

    Lu Zhen Chuan staggering Suchun Chun looked at, pulled at her hand, then looked alert Fu Li, "You play any tricks?"

    "How, I want to learn is to play tricks? Good students who want to learn is not normal Is it?" Fu Li raised his eyebrows.

    Lu Zhenchuan smiled with disdain, "Fu Li, we were in the same class in the first year of high school. Do you need me to remind you of your usual attitude towards learning? Why are you in the key liberal arts class? May I explain it again?"

    Fu Li's face was a little red. Why did she forget that the original owner of this body didn't really like to learn?

    The original owner may be very clever, but never listened in class. Just like when she first got the cub app, she kept playing with her mobile phone in class. One thing that the original owner is worse than her is that all the homework is copied, so she returned it. Will do some homework by myself.

    However, the original owner's memory is good, so he can hold the Buddha's feet temporarily before each exam, so he can handle the exam.

    She can test in the range of 110-120 for three subjects other than basic language counts, with a perfect score of 150. Generally speaking, she can test a score of 200 or less.

    For the current Fu Li, this score is very low, but like the original owner, he did not listen to homework or write in class, so he took the test temporarily to get such a score, which is indeed a good score. It's just that this is when the scope of the exam is relatively small when learning new knowledge in the first and second grades of high school, so it's useful to hold back.

    For exams like the college entrance examination, there is too much content to memorize in liberal arts, so according to the plot of the original book, the college entrance examination score is less than twenty points higher than the second line.

    emmmmm...It's long and good-looking, and the brain is so good, but it's a pity that I don't know how to make good use of the brain.

    Fu Li raised a bright smile and said, "You also said, that was before. We are not in the same class at the beginning of the second grade of high school. I don't like learning in the first year of high school, which does not mean that I still don't like to learn in the second year of high school. The college entrance examination is about to take half a year, can't I

    study hard now?" Lu Zhenchuan sneered, "Your second Miss Fu wants to study hard for the college entrance examination? I thought you would take the exams casually and come to school for fun."

    Fu Li Touching his nose awkwardly, if it is the original owner, it is true that reading is here to play.

    Su Chunchun pulled Lu Zhenchuan's sleeve and said, "Don't tell me, Fu Li wants to study hard, he should be encouraged."

    Lu Zhenchuan: "..." No, you stupid, she must have a conspiracy! If she doesn't bully you for a week, do you think she is a good person? ? ?

    Su Chunchun is a silly white sweet. After feeling the change of Fu Li this week, she believes that Fu Li has changed. If it was the former Fu Li, he would be able to cheat this little white rabbit after acting for a week, and he would count the money if he was sold!

    Fu Li said, "Let’s go, don’t you want to go to the library to study?" The

    three of them walked towards the library. Fu Li wanted to walk on the other side of Su Chunchun, but Lu Zhenchuan was worried and pulled Su Chunchun to change positions. Beware of what Fu Li would do to Su Chunchun.

    Su Chunchun asked: "Fu Li, what subjects are you going to study today?"

    "Um...remember an English word." For Fu Li now, almost two months have passed since the college entrance examination was over. She went to English class and reviewed the words while writing English homework. She was also worried that she would forget it. There was nothing else in the schoolbag today, so I brought the required English vocabulary for the college entrance examination issued by the school.

    "We want to read books in the library for a long time. If you have the ability, keep memorizing words!" Lu Zhenchuan said in a bad tone.

    Fu Li: "Why do I keep memorizing vocabulary? Can't I play with my mobile phone when I'm tired of watching?"

    Lu Zhenchuan heard that she was even more sure that she didn't go to the library to study at all.

    There are many places in the study room in the library. The three people found a table and sat down. Fu Li sat opposite Su Chunchun. She took out the vocabulary book and began to review the vocabulary.

    The library is very quiet. There are 40 words on one page of the vocabulary book in Fu Li's hand. Every time she reviews 80 words, she will look at the cub.

    At 10:30, Zai Zai began to deliver food, and it didn’t end until 1 pm, and then went to do housekeeping, cleaned until 4:30 in the afternoon, and started delivering food again, until 8 pm, I didn’t finish it before continuing to do it. The housekeeper did not go home until ten o'clock in the evening.

    As soon as he got home, he quickly wrote about the shower.

    Fu Li saw that he didn't take what he bought for him, and was a little unhappy, so he left a message on the paper.

    Lu Zhe came out of the shower, and subconsciously looked at the paper, and found that there was an extra line on it. He immediately leaned over and took a closer look. When he saw the words on it, his face immediately flushed.

    Cub, why don't you wear the new underwear that he bought for you? Although it is cheap, hemp is also bought at a cost!

    Lu Zhe's face suddenly turned red. How did she know that he was not wearing it? Was it that she saw him when he was changing his clothes, or was it...she could not only appear in his house, but also in the bathroom?

    When Lu Zhe thought of this, his face turned red like a cute tomato. Was he...was a little girl looking at him?

    The author has something to say: The comments in this chapter are still randomly sending red envelopes~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-09-23 20:54:43~2020-09-25 19:27:20 or irrigates the nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel who irrigates nutrient solution: Yuanyuan 2 bottles ;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 4.1K 22
Nineteen-year-old Namora Mursings has fallen in love with her married teacher, Mr. Vincent Williams. Knowing the consequences of her infatuation, she...
1.5M 91K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
18.2K 472 26
Rebecca Armstrong and Freen Sarocha are co stars. They adore each other and have an unbelievable chemestry inside and out of cameras. But they insist...
27.1K 1.6K 67
Park Jimin is a man who was working industry as a male Model his Fiancé Kang Daniel has been cheating on him since they both start their relationship...