Trap Queen of Tottenham

By jaymunni21

Chardonnay already had enough problems in her life, courtesy of her bullies in sixth form. Things take a turn... More

Author's Note I
00 - Hey
01 - Uninvited
02 - All white
03 - An AM 100ft in the air?
04 - The box
05 - "Ghettorella"
06 - Glassfell Park Estate (GPK)
07 - Bonnets
08 - Sunday surprise
09 - Come thru
10 - Five AM
11 - By your side
12 - "A Psychology babes"
Author's Note II
13 - Little Miss Secretary
14 - KFC and Chill
15 - Fairy Hoodmother
16 - Beauty is pain
17 - Angel by Mugler
18 - False pretences
19 - It's you, not me
20 - High for this
21 - Whine and kotch
22 - Welcome to the party
23 - On the floor
24 - Essex yute
25 - Going somewhere?
26 - Queen of Drunkards
27 - Sweet dreams
28 - Throw in the towel
29 - Take me to church
30 - There's rice at home
31 - Hello aunty
32 - Dogs and PUSSYcats
33 - All the stars
34 - "Wagwarn, my drillers"
35 - Love on the brain
36 - Death by Tesco trolley
37- Sinful Sunday
38 - Nitty whisperer
39 - Bedazzled nyash
40 - Hit the Block
41 - Trap Queen of Tottenham
42 - Modus Operandi
43 - Die Another Day
44 - Useless like yam
46 - The Last Supper
47 - Hungry hippo gyal
48 - No snitching

45 - Read all about it

1.1K 62 30
By jaymunni21

Saturday 30th July, 18:54
Jasiah's POV

Billows of wind whipped my long black puffer jacket around wildly. I was clad in black from head to toe, complete with my bally and black Airforces. With a crowbar and blowtorch in my gloved hands, I felt like the grim reaper. The shutters of the warehouses behind me rumbled in the wind, applauding my diabolical drip.

"Let's make this quick. I've got a date you know," I grumbled to Bailey. "Where is Katana?"

"Right here," grinned Katana as she walked up to me.

"I know you didn't bring Chardonnay."

Chardonnay was plodding towards us as she tried to wrestle the motorcycle helmet off her head. Under normal circumstances, I would burst out laughing but tonight was serious. Shaking my head, I walked over to her and helped her get the helmet off.

"She has a right to be here," continued Katana. "Nobody knows what happened to the watch for it to end up in her bag."

"So why are we outside a warehouse?" questioned Chardonnay.

"To meet with the only person who knew where my watch was hidden in the AP, other than Jordan," I explained.

Chardonnay and Katana followed behind me into the warehouse whilst Bailey rolled the shutter back down.

Katana shook her head. "You left them on their ones? In here?"

"Nah, nah they weren't alone. They were supervised but I guess the supervisor decided to take a break," I replied dryly.

Irritated, I yanked open the door to little office. Turning on the lights, I saw Yasmin straddling Jordan in his lap whilst he sat on an office chair, gripping her ass firmly like he'd never seen nyash before. He stopped mid-kiss with Yasmin and looked up at me innocently.

"Yo, wagwarn. You can't knock?" growled Jordan.

Bashfully, Yasmin got off his lap and refused to meet our eyes.

"Damn, single lives matter too. All kissing up and shit, be considerate."

In disbelief, Chardonnay continued to stare.

"Hi Chardonnay," mumbled Yasmin shyly. "You okay?"

"Don't hi Chardonnay me. How come you never told me you liked Jordan?"

Liked? She didn't even know the start of it.

"Stay here with me and we can have a girls chat," replied Yasmin. "The rest of you man can go deal with the three wicked witches of North London."

Katana folded her arms. "Nah, nah, nah, I wanna hear the tea too. Am I mandem now?"

We all looked at Katana in silence. I mean she wasn't wrong but she was just as much part of the mandem as she was a girl since she joined GPK.

"Yeah, Katana you can stay in here. If we need you, we'll shout you," I grinned, patting Katana on the back as I left.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Saturday 30th July, 19:01
Chardonnay's POV

Yasmin and Jordan? A whole Yaz and J1? To be honest, now that I think about it, it makes sense. Jordan moved to me to make his ex, Yasmin, jealous at the apartment party. When Yasmin heard that Jordan was moving to me a little too seriously by asking me what's the most I've done with a boy, she went to go fight him. The question is, if they were dating before, what made them break up?

"I mean Katana already knows the past between me and Jordan but you don't so basically we broke up because he cheated on me," began Yasmin, sitting on the office desk.

"Jordan cheated on you?" I questioned.

"Well I thought he cheated on me. Turns out he never did and something far worse happened."

Yasmin stared through the office glass window at Anna with a crazed look in eye.

"If they don't kill Anna, I sure will," mumbled Yasmin.

"So how did you find out that Jordan never cheated?" I inquired, in attempt to calm Yasmin down.

"You guys were doing trap trap in the bando so you weren't there but it was something I picked up in the tone of what Anna said at the block party."

"What did Anna say?"

"Something about bunning zoots but Jordan promised we'd speak tonight about it because the day I saw him 'cheating', I cut and never gave him the chance to explain ever since."

"So you guys said fuck reconciling and get straight to making out in an office, huh?" chuckled Katana.

Yasmin rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I forgot to tell you but Tilly found out Chiantí and Danni were snitching to ZK about Jasiah's every move. That's why they're also tied up out there with Anna."

"And here I thought we were just here to question Anna since her jaw is nearly healed and she can talk."

"Welcome to the grand witch trials," smirked Yasmin, pulling the office door open.

We shuffled out of the office to watch what Jordan and Jasiah were doing. Blindfolded and bound to chairs, Anna, Chiantí and Danni were whimpering as the men circled them.

"So obviously you man know why you're here init," began Jordan, pulling on heat resistant gloves.

"Nah not really, I'm not involved," mumbled Danni.

"Swear down? You're dating a 19th member and you were there with your hoe friend Chiantí snitching to ZK yesterday at the block party."

"It's not even that deep, I didn't even say-"

Yanking Danni by her hair, Jordan hissed. "Just stopping chatting shit."

Silently, Danni quietly nodded.

"Like I said, no explanation needed," continued Jordan. "I just want truthful answers to my questions. It'll be easier that way, for you man anyway."

"What do you mean it'll be easier for us?"

"Less pain when I give you a tattoo."

"If I'm getting a free tattoo then I'd want something in Chinese down my spine but surely you don't think a tattoo is a form of torture?"

Amused, Jordan ignored Anna whilst he picked up a metal pole. Anna gasped as Jordan ripped the back of her shirt, exposing her upper back. Whilst Anna couldn't see the iron rod in Jordan's hand, I'm sure she could now hear Jasiah igniting a blowtorch.

"W-what is that?" cried Anna.

Jordan kissed his teeth. "Relax man. You're getting a tattoo remember?"

I watched in awe as the rod became red hot in the searing heat of the blowtorch's flame. Switching off the blowtorch, Jasiah held Anna's shoulders firmly before placing the crowbar against her chest to hold her in place. He nodded to Katana, who took out her phone, and she began to record.

"Alright, first question," grinned Jordan. "What happened to Jasiah's watch in the apartment party Anna on Friday 1st July?"

"Why are you asking me? Chardonnay took it."

"Wrong answer," sighed Jordan before thrusting the iron on Anna's back.

The smell of burning flesh filled the air. It was more pungent than when you try to straighten wet hair with a flat iron. The crackling sound of the burning harmonised with Anna's screams. She was a writhing snake, attempting to escape Jasiah's iron clutch but the crowbar restricted her movements. Meanwhile, Danni and Chiantí shifted around uncomfortably, hoping that they wouldn't go through a similar ordeal.

"Stop! Fucking stop!" screamed Anna.

"Why should I? I've just started your tattoo. Or do you have a different answer?"

"This ain't a fucking tattoo, you're burning me. Just stop already, Chiantí took Jasiah's watch!"

Jasiah rolled his eyes. "Oi, I beg you don't call me by my government name again."

Removing the rod and dousing it in a bucket of cold water, Jordan stepped away from Anna. He undid her blindfold and removed the crowbar, revealing her smudged mascara from fallen tears.

"So would you care to tell us how your dear cousin Chiantí stole the watch or shall I finish your tattoo?"

"I'll tell you."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Friday 1st July, 23:58
FLASHBACK - CONTINUATION FROM THE END OF CHAPTER 4
Anna's POV

I held the box in my hand. Just by the design of the box, I could tell it was luxurious. The same kind of luxury that's comparable to my designer dress. Jasiah and I would've been perfect together. If only Chardonnay wasn't here in this apartment party. How did someone like her even manage to get invited? A smile crept on my face as I imagined the ideal scenario of Jasiah trying to move to Chardonnay, which he has absolutely no business doing, later tonight. If only Jasiah was wearing the watch and Chardonnay broke it when trying to flirt with him. She probably hasn't even talked to a boy before, let alone speak to someone like Jasiah. Sighing, I put the watch box back in the wardrobe and exited the bedroom. I wasn't going to deny the fact that I had entertained the thought of breaking the watch and blaming Chardonnay but there's a fair chance I'd get found out. Then Jordan would cut ties with me and I'd no longer have access to Jasiah.

Glancing at Chiantí in the middle of the room, I shook my head. She was bussing a dutty whine on someone's unemployed son. If you're shaking nyash, at least shake it on someone who has the finances to keep her plastic nyash shaking. Chiantí pushed the guy away once she caught sight of me. Shameless.

"Angelina, you okay?" asked Chiantí.

"I don't know whether I'm more upset you were whining on a broke boy or the fact that Jasiah doesn't love me anymore."

"He's leng though and he isn't that broke, he's got a Hermes designer belt."

"Designer?" I questioned, squinting my eyes at the belt on him. "It's even plastic. It looks fake, he probably bought that shit it in Dalston market."

"Okay, whatever. What were you saying that Jasiah did?"

"Nothing, just Jasiah doesn't love me. He likes that nerd in white. She's not even cute, she came in with a flipping Primark bag."

Chiantí looked at the girl who was sitting down and reading the book. She looked out of place, like a deer surrounded by ravenous wolves. She was even prettier than her cousin Anna but she would never admit that to Anna.

"Well it's not like she brought a present for him anyway," explained Chiantí. "Last week, you gave Jasiah two return tickets to Paris with a five star hotel stay for late August. He's obviously going to take you so don't stress."

"Yeah but did you see what Jordan got Jasiah? He bought him a £50,000 watch and hid it inside the bedroom wardrobe."

"Really? Give me one second."

I watched Chiantí enter the bedroom and a few moments later she scuttled out with a smile plastered on her face.

"Why did you go in there? You're bare smiling."

"Had to fix a wedgie from my thong babe," replied Chiantí innocently. "You said she walked in with a Primark handbag right?"

"Yeah she did."

"Hmm, well you don't have to worry. Jasiah will regret giving time of day to a girl carrying Primark handbags. Trust me."

A few moments later, I saw Jordan and Jasiah looking around frantically in the bedroom. The door to the bedroom was partially open and I could hear Jordan shouting about something going missing. I instantly knew what he was referring to.

Frantically, I texted Chiantí as leaned against the bedroom door. I could no longer see her in the crowd of people.

Anna
What have you done? Only Jordan and I knew about the watch

Chiantí
Not even a thank you? Wow
Well it's too late now, I put the watch in the peasant's bag so you better act along if you still want Jasiah. Or we'll both end up dead

Anna
I love you and hate you sometimes

Actually, this was better than I had imagined. Chardonnay was going to be put on Jasiah's bad side and I would have my man back. Well my man-to-be. All I just needed to do was give an Oscar worthy performance. I took a deep breath and somehow I mustered my courage to open the bedroom door. Jasiah stared me down like I was a disgusting creature but I took no notice.

"Maybe Chardonnay took it," I stated, folding my arms.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Saturday 30th July, 19:21
PRESENT TIME
Jasiah's POV

"Oh, so it wasn't Anna after all. It was Chiantí all along," I remarked. "Well either way, the Instagram gossip pages are gonna love your little confession video, Anna."

Katana stopped recording and sent the video to my phone.

"You'll never get away with this!" hissed Anna. "Danni's man will come after you."

"ZK? You let me know how dead men avenge their meady girlfriends. In the meantime, I'm sure you man can figure out a way to leave here. We're done."

"Oh no we're not," retorted Yasmin as she grabbed the iron rod from the water bucket.

"What the fuck do you want now?" moaned Anna.

Gripping Anna by her hair, she whispered, "This is for my man."

She thrust the iron rod through the bars of Anna's seat and pierced through Anna's abdomen. I knew Yasmin was crazy but this was next level tapped. And this was what Jordan loved about her. She was passionate. About everything. I glanced at Jordan, who licked his lips at the sight of Yasmin, and I was slightly disturbed at how calm he was. Danni's face was as pale as a burial shroud as she looked at her friend Anna, scratching maniacally on her armrests. It was as if she was trying to escape death but Yasmin evidently had other plans. The gurgling and sounds of asphyxiation ebbed away into silence as Anna's eyes became lifeless.

Unperturbed, Chiantí questioned, "Wait, wait, what you do you mean dead man? Do you mean ZK is dead?"

"Nah, my man is doing backflips in Tesco," I chuckled. "Course he's dead and you're lucky you had my brother's kid, otherwise you'd be dead too."

"Not yet any way," added Katana, clearly plotting to pull a stunt like Yasmin did.

A tear streaked down Chiantí's face as she stared into the distance in silence. In contrast, Danni wailed loudly at news of her boyfriend being killed. Disgusted at their crying, Yasmin walked back into the arms of Jordan.

Katana crossed her arms. "Well do you need me to call people to dispose of Anna?"

"Nah, let's be merciful and let her family recover the body."

"Merciful where? You just killed her," shrieked Danni.

"You know what, you're right, I should've let you guys stay together. Lemme fix that."

Jordan began to pull Chardonnay and Yasmin outside with an arm across their shoulders. I pulled my hand out of my waistband where my gun was. I was willing to wait for them to leave before I did what I've been wanting to do for a very long time.

"We're leaving because you don't need to see all that," Jordan murmured.

"Okay but you guys are so dramatic, a whole blowtorch and rod to brand her you know," chuckled Yasmin.

"Me, dramatic? Didn't you just stake Anna like she was a vampire with the rod? I'm dropping you man home."

"Can't I stay over at yours?"

"Aight Jack the Ripper, come then because we need to have a serious chat but first we'll drop Chardonnay off."

I could no longer hear their voices as they passed underneath the warehouse shutters.

Lazily smirking at Danni, I pulled out my gun. "Say hello to Anna in hell for me."

Once I flicked the safety off, my finger curled around the trigger. The bullet echoed through the warehouse. And another. And another. I stared at my handiwork. Three small rings of blood began to grow across Danni's shirt.

Bailey jogged in, scanning the warehouse to understand why there were gunshots. "I thought you lot said we weren't gonna get murder investigations launched. Or make an Anna Valdez shish kebab."

"Danni's face is jarring and Yaz did that to Anna," I yawned. "Couldn't really help ourselves I guess."

"Okay but I swear Yasmin hated Jordan. Why did they leave together?"

"I don't know man but it looks like she's back with Jordan now. And Katana, I changed my mind. Get your bredrin to dispose the bodies and fuck up Chiantí init."

"Calm, I'll text them but you shouldn't have killed Danni," answered Katana, pulling out her phone.

"Why?"

"Her parents are part of a crime syndicate and they'll be out for blood when they find out you killed their daughter."

"We'll get them down if they come after me but for now, I'll spread the video of Anna's confession on social media and send it to the Instagram gossip pages," explained Jasiah. "My girl is innocent."

Bailey laughed. "Man said my girl. Does Chardonnay claim you as her man though?"

"I mean I hope so. That's why I'm taking her out tonight."

"You went from calling her opp thot to your girl. Captain pussy popper strikes again," smirked Katana.

"Call me that again if you're bad."

"Captain pu-"

I grabbed Katana into a headlock, strolling out of the warehouse together with Bailey. Most of 19th is dead, ZK is dead, I've cleared Chardonnay's name and I'm going on a dinner date with the most captivating girl in the world later tonight. I guess a nigga can finally smile.

So who expected that Yasmin and Jordan were ex-partners? And what do you think Anna did to make Yasmin angry enough to kill her? In the next chapter, we'll see Jasiah take Chardonnay out for dinner. Do you think she'll want to date? On the other hand, was it a smart idea to leave Chiantí alone for Katana's friends? And why was Chiantí crying when she found out ZK was dead? - Jaymunni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 61 6
Based in London🇬🇧
19.8K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
204K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran