The Truth Unfolded ✔️

Autorstwa sfhaseen01

INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just... Więcej

Introduction
The Unexpected Shopping Incident
My Going To Be WHAT?
I Want My Memories
Allah Is Capable Of Anything
The Nightmare
I'll Be Left Alone
The Hardest Nights
The Unknown Photo And My Parents Visit
Something Is Strange
Friend's Party
The Surprise
Sadiq
Calls From Unknown Numbers
The Weekend
Memories Are My Need Now!
Visit To Sadiq's Parents House
Poisoned
The Careless Man
Many Things Happen
Hand In Marriage
Shocked
Zafar Fell Ill
Gangsters Or Criminals?
These Are Not Just Nightmares
The Papers
It's Impossible
Bully
I Understand Now
The Truth Is Finally Unfolded
Never To Be Heard Again
The End
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter
Q/A
A Sneak Peek
The Last Warning

New Ideas And Discoveries

146 8 2
Autorstwa sfhaseen01

Ahh... I can't believe the plots in my own story😂
Do vote and comment.
Let's begin!

CHAPTER #19

Hafsa's POV

"I am sorry if you think it's my fault" zafar said. Ammi has been blaming zafar for my poisoning. She didn't want me to go back with him and I also couldn't say anything because I was not strong enough and I felt terrible. "no its not your fault... take care of yourself...I will be soon back" I said and kissed him on his cheeks and gave him a hug. I didn't want to leave but I had no other choice left.

He stood on front of the hospital facing me, saw me sitting in the car and I looked at him from the window. I was sad.

"samreen go inside, didi's here" ammi said as we entered in the house after a quite long drive. She was playing with something

"didi!!" she came running when ammi suddenly yelled "I said you to go inside with those waste things, can't you understand one time?"
She pouted and took those things with her. They looked like kind of kitchen toys and blocks.
Ammi took me to the room and asked me to sleep. I did as she told, obeying her like a little child.

After a while, samreen came in" ammi didn't even let me greet you, she is so bad!"

" hey, she is our ammi, you aren't supposed to speak like that for her....you know right that she is very tired? "

" yes I do" she said looking down

"that's like a good girl" that brought a smile on her face "BTW what was that you were playing with when we came from the hospital?"

"oh that! Few days before, ammi's some customers came and they had a baby who wasn't at all getting tired from screeching so ammi told to bring those toys for that.... That"

"baby" I completed for her. "I don't remember any toys in our house from a very long time" I said twitching my eyebrows.
Just then ammi came.

"Hafsa you are supposed to rest and not talk and samreen what are you doing here?"

"ah it's my room"

"not exactly, now come on out so that your didi can rest till the dinner comes"

"dinner comes? Dinner has got legss??" her eyes twinkled. I was controlling my laugh so badly.

"samreen, get out" ammi shouted. She pouted her face and left.

Ammi had ordered the dinner as she was too tired to cook.
"why did you come down? I would have sent the dinner to your room" ammi said

"I am strong enough to sit and have dinner with my family" I said her smiling.

We had our dinner and then it was time to sleep.

"samreen, you sleep with us today, let didi sleep in that room"

"Ugh" samreen sighed

"ammi let samreen sleep with me"

"no need" she said

"please, I don't want to sleep alone"

cuz I have my own reasons!

"yes ammi, please let me sleep with didi"

Forced by our insistence, ammi agreed and samreen finally came in the room, closing the door behind her.
....
2 hrs back..

Ammi and samreen had left me alone to rest and this was my best chance.
I took my phone and saw there was a text from zafar.

'how are you?'
I didn't reply back but instead I called him.
On the second ring, he picked up.

"hello hafsa? How are you?"

"calm down I am all fine, how are you?"

"hmm.....good"

"what happened?"

"nothing. I just want you to come back...I am upset without you" the sadness in his voice was obvious

"don't worry, I'll be there in no time just take care of yourself"

"you too..you shouldn't be Careless at all!"

"yessie mr. Boss I got you" I laughed and that seemed to relax him a bit as I heard him giggle on the other side.

I do miss him so much......
...
Present...

"did ammi and abba sleep?" I asked

"yeah..they just went to their room"

I patted the bed on my side as if to say 'come sit beside me' and samreen obeyed me.

"I want to ask you something"
Samreen nodded "those toys? From where did you get those?"

"oh they were in those rooms, which are on the other side of this house"

"oh damn, off the light and switch on the lamp or our parents would suspect we haven't slept yet" samreen did as I told her. "yeah which room exactly? There are only three rooms there..a storeroom, an extra bedroom and the study" I said shoving my index finger in air like an intellectual.

"yeah some were in storeroom and the rest were kept inside the wardrobe in the extra bedroom...as no one uses it"

I was never interested in exploring the other side of the house but now I was.
That night, I couldn't sleep and barely my eyes closed.
After my fajr salah and morning prayers, I went in the kitchen to help ammi with breakfast.

"assalamualaikum, very good morning ammi"

"walaikumassalam good morning to you too...had a good sleep?"

"yeah awesome one" I said smiling widely

No, I had terrible sleep because of some reasons!

"go and take rest, I'll do it myself"

"no I am alright. Umm...how's your business going?"
I wanted some reason for her that she cannot roam around the house and find me searching some stupid toys.

"ah it's going awesome...there's a customer coming tonight"

"really?" I acted as if I got happy and actually I was happy because she will be with her customers while I go do my secret work.

It was afternoon and finally the time arrived when my mom was super busy chatting with her fellow customers in the hall. I came out of the room and checked out if abba is somewhere near.
No, he wasn't. In fact, he wasn't in home itself!

I slowly walked through the passage down to the stairs. I saw ammi and her guests talking merrily. I slowly creeped on the other side and first what I met is the study.
It had nothing to do with it so I skipped the study and went further. Next was the bedroom.
I slowly opened the door to avoid any creaking noises. I tiptoed in and opened the wardrobe. In it many thing were kept and most of them were just old junks.
I searched for the toys. They were kept in the lowest rack. There were toy pans and veggies. Also toy stoves, the roti roller, a few little cars and etc.
The pink utensils, especially, seemed something strange to me. I could feel something emerging in my mind. I closed my eyes to feel it even better.

Ammi I'll make khichdi for you! Would you like beans?

A small girl's image blurred in my mind stirring her empty pans and rolling rotis with her roller.
I breathed heavily and opened my eyes.

Next I went to the storeroom but it did not have anything like that so I left. While coming back, I don't know why, but I felt I should take a tour of the study. Neither I or samreen was allowed in the study since we were little because abba said he had important stuff there and ammi always made sure the study was secure but now, I am a big girl and looking around in wouldn't harm anyone so I proceeded.
I was about to turn the handle when I heard ammi calling me.

Damn, I'll have to hurry or she'll find out!

I rushed down.

What was all that which came in my mind?
____________________________________
Zafar's POV

"she'll come back, don't despair" ammi comforted me. I just kept nodding.

I went to the room to take a nap as I was tired a lot. I just laid down and missed her sleeping beside me. I took my phone and texted her.

'how are you?'
I waited for her to see it but eventually fell asleep.
After a while, my phone rang. I rubbed my eyes to see who it was... It was hafsa!!!

"hello hafsa? How are you?"

"calm down I am all fine, how are you?"
Her voice!

"hmm.....good"

"what happened?"

"nothing. I just want you to come back...I am upset without you" I looked up at the ceiling trying to control myself

"don't worry, I'll be there in no time just take care of yourself" that kind of regained my hope

"you too..you shouldn't be Careless at all!"

"yessie mr. Boss I got you" she laughed. I slowly giggled and that made my day.

I just kept my eyes open, staring the ceiling when I just thought over 'who could've poisoned her' and damn on that day I was dealing with that stupid sadiq. I went up to ammi because it would be better if I talked to her.

"come in beta"

"ammi there's something important I have to talk to you"

"sure come on sit and tell me" I went to sit in front of ammi, facing her.

"I've been thinking how might hafsa have been poisoned, I mean, who could have done this?"

"yes beta, I've been also thinking about it but that day it was only me and her who cooked because your phuppu was coming"

"it's not possible that the poison was in food because if it was, then we all would have been poisoned but that roohafza"

"what are you thinking son?"

"that day, hafsa and I had some misunderstanding so she lagged coming to the room after lunch so she went to make roohafza. That's what she said me but she was not the one who delivered it to the rooms. What if... What if"

"tell me, what do you think?" she asked me seriously with her eyebrows twitched

"I think that the cook has something to do with it"
Suddenly there was a change in her expression. I looked at her with a questioning look.

"she did say me that the cook was behaving oddly with her since few days" ammi said in a low tone. It turned me cold.

"then it's him" I nodded saying that as if it's a confirmation statement. Ammi kept looking at me, still her eyebrows twitched.

"if he was the one who poisoned her, why is he here without any tint of fear?"

"so that no one suspects him" I said firmly "it's him, how dare he?"
I summoned the cook to ammi's room where we were currently sitting.

"yes sir" he said with the utmost respect which was his hypocrisy going on

"did you make the roohafza that day?" ammi asked

"no madam, it was hafsa ma'am"

"ohhh and who delivered them to the rooms?"

"I did"

"why did you deliver when it was Hafsa's responsibility?"

"you and hafsa ma'am cooked the lunch so I thought now I'll just help her with it."

We both looked at each other. It did not seem that the cook was the real culprit but he was!
There was no one else who could've done this.

Wait till I get you man, I'll get you!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

460K 19.2K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
159K 16.5K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
103K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
562K 16.4K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...