The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
A/N

18

2.1K 148 131
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV _

It's the next day, even tonight there is one more celebration. Tomorrow is the most awaited marriage day.

Tonight celebration is kinda bachelor and bachelorette party where men and women are segregated.  They will  enjoy tonight separately.

Evening have come quickly, Jisoo as usual dressed up as doll, a freaking doll and Taehyung with black party suit looking so perfect.

Young couple are still in their bedroom.

Jisoo got dressed up , she sat on bed waiting for her love  to get  ready.

She pouted while staring at Taehyung who is adjusting collar of his coat properly.

Jisoo don't want to leave him even its for just one night.

He became her addiction now. Don't know why, now a days she is becoming more and more needy for her man.

She sighed at Taehyung who is having problem in adjusting collar.

Sometimes her Tae can be messy too, even this side of him is so adorable for her.

Jisoo smiled at that thought,  she went near him, made him to face her.

Then, adjusted his collar with  calm face. It  seems really domestic to anyone watching them,   as if a caring wife is helping her  clueless husband.

Taehyung's hands are itching to grab that petite waist again and inhale her as much as he can.

Sadly still he can't do that.  Taehyung looked into her eyes. Just one glance, he can predict her mood. Today she seems little bit off.

He snapped from his thoughts by Jisoo mumbling 'done'.

She  gulped at his intense stare. Jisoo  moved little bit back , lifted her head and maintained eye contact with him while asking

" How am I looking today?"

Taehyung didn't stop staring into her eyes. He smiled slightly at her question and replied back very honestly.

"As usual very beautiful, as a doll, a  pretty glass doll"
Taehyung answered with whipped eyes.

Jisoo felt his emotion, she can sense he is feeling something towards her. She can't wait for two more days to confess her love.

Jisoo  nodded to his compliment with red tinted cheeks, only he can make her go dizzy all the time.

Normally she would laugh at any girl being all shy for her love. When it  comes to Taehyung, Jisoo loves to be submissive sometimes.

It's party time where all women gathered in large hall . It's full of shiny outfits and glittery jewels.

Most of them were already grouped together to gossip everything tonight.

Where as all men gathered in garden area which is decorated for tonight's celebration. 

All kinds of cigars and alcohols are available there  after delicious dinner.

Jisoo is casually  searching for someone who can accompany her in  dinner. Meanwhile Euna patted her back and stood  in front of her.

She gave huge warm smile , surprisingly it doesn't seem fake at all.
Jisoo raised her eyebrow thinking whether is there any plan behind this smile

Euna shook her head in denial.
"Trust me, I changed for real.

My elder son's  kind heart made me realise what kind of evil women I was"
She said very genuinely.

Jisoo still felt suspicious,  she is not similar to   her Tae who would believe others so easily.

"I-If you don't mind, I can accompany you for dinner.

I'm being honest, I don't have any bad intentions.

Just as mother in law, I wanna suggest you something good.

I wanna take mother responsibility fully"

Euna said with smile while grabbing another plate for Jisoo in buffet like dinner along with her's .

Jisoo looked at her surroundings, everyone were really high class bitchy  women who talks about money and fame all the time.

She want someone to accompany her tonight. 

Euna seems really genuine,  so she nodded to her while thinking if she finds anything suspicious.  She  will never hesitate to be a bad bitch with her again.

Euna smiled very widely at her nod.

In garden area, Taehyung had talk with his CEO friends about company profits and stuff. He had dinner while talking with him.

Those CEO friends left to another side to inhale  cigar. They suggested even Taehyung to join them.

But he denied that offer smoothly,  drinking is fine but smoking is something he don't want to get  habituated  to .

And even he heard from Jisoo saying she  dislikes  men who smokes.

Now Taehyung is alone,  so he went to alcohol section to grab one drink.

As soon as he reached, 
Jackson came there along with his friend Kai.

Taehyung is pouring drink into his glass, he snapped by his brother 's voice.

"Hey brother, if you don't mind.  Can we accompany you  for  drinking tonight?"
Jackson asked with smile while  smirking internally .

Taehyung being very naive nodded to them with wide smile,  glad to  spend time with his brother.

"Ohh, I forgot to introduce one person.

He is Kai, my close friend.

And he is huge fan of you. He aims to be like you, a very successful young CEO "
Jackson introduced Kai with smile.

Taehyung greeted him while shaking hands .

"Hey Hi, I'm glad you took inspiration from me "
Taehyung  said with warm smile to which Kai laughed internally while thinking
" You are the guy for whom my ex is going crazy.

Great choice Jisoo, you picked  correct one this time.

He  seems  very kind and perfect in all aspects.

He suits your bitchy attitude very well.

But you forgot me very soon after cursing me loudly in front of everyone in  parking lot.

  Let me remind you of my existence.

Let me show you how painful love can be "

Kai thought to himself while shaking hands with Taehyung.

On the other side in  large party hall, Jisoo is eating food while conversing with Euna

"So, you have little bit of short temper.

But its okay , my son is very  understanding.

He will never come to conclusions quickly. 

He can endure your other side very well "
Euna said with chuckle. She is amused by Jisoo's honesty. 

" Yeah,  I know that.

My Tae is so pure as baby, he will never judge someone so quickly. 

He is literally the best.

The way he takes care of me, the way he is so innocent sometimes makes me giddy.

I feel like hugging him tightly and protecting from this evil world.

He is the one I dreamt for years.

He deserves everything and I'm ready to provide him"
Jisoo replied with love, pure love for him.

Euna smiled faintly to her answer while nodding.

"So your company didn't lose at least one project?. That's really so great"
Kai said with fake amusement as if he is really interested to know secrets of successful business.

Taehyung nodded to him  with smile while taking another sip of drink.

"Hey bro, don't mind me. I got some urgent work.

So I'm  leaving my friend with you here.

  Please provide him company till I get back" with that Jackson left both of them alone after receiving assuring  smile and nod from Taehyung.

Peaceful silence is around them now.
Kai gulped one more shot while thinking it's time to execute his plan.

"Taehyung, can you pass me that drink ?"
He asked little tipsy acting as if he is completely drunk.

"This one ?. Don't you think its more strong one.

You seems fully drunk by now"
Taehyung replied with hesitation while passing drink anyways.

Kai just chuckled at him

"Well, I want really strong drink.  So that it  will erase my burning heart pain at least tonight.

It's aching more now a days"

Kai replied while drinking more and more continuously.

Taehyung looked at him in pity, he seems really broken.  He can figure out there is something that's bothering this young guy.

His thoughts got interrupted by Kai's  next set of words.

"Y-You know Taehyung,  heart b-break is really painful.

Its v-very difficult to see our loved ones with s-someone else.

It hurts , hurts v-very bad.

M-Makes us all alone a-and d-depressed"

Kai expressed with sad chuckle while gulping more liquid into his throat. 

Taehyung as expected fell in his trap. He is worried for him now.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Just give some time . "
Taehyung assured even though he is not aware of huge storm coming his way.

"I gave time but its not healing at all. What to do?. Just tell me ?.

What would you do when your love life is forcefully married to someone else?"

Kai asked with glossy eyes to melt Taehyung's heart more.

Taehyung gulped at that. The thought of his love life  belonging to someone is making him shiver . He can't withstand that at all.

"I will talk to her clearly.

If she is not all ready to share life with that guy.

If she still loves me so much, I'm ready to wait for her till she is free from that marriage "

Taehyung replied to him with worried expression.

Kai chuckled at that while  lifting whole bottle at a time. He acted as if he is not in his senses right now.

"I talked with h-her. She is not r-ready to live with that guy forever.

S-she still l-loves me a lot. My love  will g-give him divorce after one year.

But she didn't tell m-me to wait. She w-wants m-me to move on from her.

How is it p-possible Taehyung?. I l-love her so much.

We created m-many beautiful memories together.

We dreamt of marrying and living with e-each other forever.

Just one m-marriage collapsed our beautiful dreams. It just made our lives h-hell."
Kai expressed tipsily while wiping  fresh set of fake tears.

Taehyung patted his back with extreme concern. Two lovers being away from each other is so painful.
He can't imagine drifting apart from his Jisoo.

"Please don't be this depressed.

May be, she still loves you but don't want to increase your hopes.

So she suggested you to move on.

Your love  will give him divorce right?.

After that you try to approach her.

She loved you truly know, so definitely she will accept you again "
Taehyung assured while rubbing his back smoothly. 

Kai lifted his head and looked into Taehyung's eyes with sad hopeful smile.

"Yeah m-my love  will give him divorce.

She is s-stuck in that cage of forceful marriage.

  S-She loves me truly, but I'm still scared cause now a days s-she is being f-friendly with her husband.

It's f-frightening me, what if s-she moves on from me  and accept that g-guy?"

Kai asked desperately while wiping his tears.

Taehyung sighed at that. He shook his head in denial.

"You are thinking wrong.

True love will remain forever no matter what.

She is ready to divorce him cause she can't see her with someone else who is not you.

May be she is being civil with that guy till they get divorced "
Taehyung said with hopeful eyes trying to calm young guy who looks so broken

Kai smiled at his answer drowsily. He nodded to his words with teary eyes.

"You are right.

My JISOO will never leave me alone.

She loves me so much,  m-more than a-anything.

I will w-wait for my love. True l-love never fades "

Kai said while throwing his head back and breathing heavily as if he is not in his right mind now.

Taehyung who is about to drink  another  sip felt his entire world shattered by one name.

He shivered at that name, his Jisoo. His mind is drifting to all possible directions. It's connecting dots .

No, no it can't be.

He assured himself strongly and asked him clearly knowing Kai is fully drunk and will spew everything without any hesitation.

"J-Jisoo, Kim Jisoo.

Sorry to say this, but  Taehyung y-you are the one who separated us without k-knowing "......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.6K 17
Lee YN and Kim Taehyung was arranged into a marriage by their parents. Both of them being in relationship. But still situations made them marry each...
5.4M 248K 62
y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how would they live as a married couple and w...
26.1K 582 27
arrange marriage with the biggest mafia kim taehyung . they both got arranged marriage with each other because of their parents will they ever fall...
79.7K 3.7K 15
The business industry always have some sort of arranged marriage. That was the one thing Jimin forgot about before he majored in business and marketi...