๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 48

1.8K 80 21
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Today is a fine Friday afternoon, just a day before Chaeyoung's birthday. And today the group of friends are in the beach still in the beautiful Hawaii. They just finished having their lunch and are all sprawled around the beach — well the boys are sprawled around the beach, specifically in the water where they can be seen racing against each other in swimming, and the girls? Seated on the lounge chairs with their shades on and eyes closed getting tanned.

But the calm and quiet tanning of the girls were cut off when a loud yell from the boys were heard.

"Chaeyoung you bring me down right now!" Jisoo yelled as he punched Chaeyoung's back as he was being carried by the racer.

"Ashford Daniel put me down!" Dahyun shrieked while Daniel just laughed at him sparing Chaeyoung a glance with a nod before they both rushed off to the water again with the two in their backs, the other three laughed at the yelling boys.

"DON'T DO IT YOU IDIOTS!" Both boys being carried yelled while the two just shook their heads.

"This is payback!" Daniel and Chaeyoung yelled before going under the water with Dahyun and Jisoo who were struggling underneath just to get up and out of the water.

After a few seconds Dahyun and Jisoo can be seen submerging from the water and gasping for air while the other boys laughed.

"Those boys can't really go on a day without pranking each other, can't they?" Momo jokingly asked as she laughed at Dahyun's wet and angry face.

"You know them, be worried if they don't prank each other," Jennie said laughing as she sees her best friend throwing tantrums at her husband for not helping him out.

"Right, because that just means there's something wrong with them," Sana chimed in smiling at Tzuyu's laughing state.

"And by the means of "wrong" is something serious happened. Could be a fight or anything for that matter," Jihyo said looking at Daniel who was laughing uncontrollably . Though she could hear her heart breaking into pieces as she looked at him, the way he was smiling is different with the way pain is lingering is in his eyes. She knew it was because of their break up because she too didn't want to end what they have, but it was a mutual decision between them, to just focus on their careers, her in directing and Daniel in managing his company, artist and himself. But they both knew that even though they're apart they know that their hearts would always beat for each other and long for one another's love.

"Should we do a live?" Nayeon suddenly asked looking at the girls with questioning look.

"Hmm we could, but let's put on something to cover us up a bit, you know how those boys could get," Rosé answered as all of them nodded in agreement and started wrapping their lower halves with a towel while the others wore a robe and half just used their lovers tops.

"Oh I pretty well know how Chaeyoung could get, he just bursted out a few days ago remember?" Mina stated after finishing in buttoning her lovers polo top leaving two open.

"Right, he wanted them fired for eyeing on you," Sana said with a light laugh as Mina playfully rolled her eyes at her.

"Tzuyu would've done the same though," Nayeon countered with a snicker.

"So whose phone and account are we using for the live?" Jihyo asked.

"Well since Nayeon unnie is already holding her phone, why not her?" Sana said, all girls agreeing while Nayeon opened her phone and pondered for a moment on which app to do the live.

"Which app though?" She finally asks looking up at them.

"IG is a better choice right now," Momo suggested, so with a nod Nayeon tapped on the Instagram app and immediately started the live with her bright and beautiful face showing on screen.

"Ah someone said my face appearing immediately on their screen is the best thing that happened to them today," Nayeon said with a cheeky grin as she read the comment.

"She's being fed by her fans again," Jihyo said with a shake of her head and chuckle as they all look at Nayeon.

"Yah! I thought we were all going to be in that live? Why are you only showing yourself you narcissistic bunny?" Jennie said with jokingly pointed look while the girls at her back all giggled when Nayeon only gave her a scoff.

"I'm not narcissistic you wild cat," Nayeon countered with a snicker.

"I'm a wild cat indeed, now give me that and show us all bunny," Jennie answered back with a smirk before grabbing at Nayeon's phone and showed herself and the girls.

"More beautiful faces showed on their screen, isn't this the same person who said you were the best thing that happened to them today?" Mina jokingly asked looking at Nayeon who only snickered before taking her phone back and placed it on the small round table in front of them so they could all be seen.

Minutes have passed and the boys are still on the water playing around while the girls were still on live talking to their fans who had joined and started joking around with them, some of their friends even joined the live to joke around before saying goodbye and letting the girls have their fun with their fans again.

"Oh Simmons Dahyun is really going to get it today," Momo said as she sprung up her seat and started walking towards her lover.

"Kim Jisoo and Azai Chaeyoung? They're both getting it, let's go Mina," Rosé said pulling Mina with her towards their lovers who were talking and laughing with girls while the four others were on the side containing their laughter when they saw the three girls coming up to their lovers with scowls on their faces.

"Ohh~ three boys are sleeping on the sofa tonight," Nayeon laughed out as she took her phone from the table and switched the camera to the back side showing the scene at the shore.

"See that guys? Those are the top but very UNDERstanding boys getting scolded by their lovers," Jennie said emphasizing the word "under" as she laughed lightly.

"That is how a Japanese, American-born Japanese and New Zealand born but raised in Australia Korean girls gets jealous," Sana stated with a laugh watching the three boys lower their heads while the three were scolding them.

"Entertaining girls who are obviously flirts isn't part of the relationship Simmons, got it?" The Japanese girl asked with a stern and scolding tone looking at Dahyun who was quick to nod his head.

"Are we clear in the no entertaining other girls part Kim?" The New Zealand born but raised in Australia Korean girl asked narrowing her eyes at Jisoo who looked up at her and nodded with a pout trying to act cute his way out.

"Azai," The American-born Japanese called out to the racer that was quick to look up and meet her scolding gaze.

"No entertaining?" She asked, Chaeyoung nodded in response.

"No flirting?" She asked again still with the scolding glare at him.

"Yes ma'am," He squeaked out in a low voice almost inaudible but still clear for Mina to hear as she gave a nod before quickly tugging at his arm and pulled him with her back.

"Let's all go back in and have dinner."
——————————/////——————————
The long table at Vie et Aime was full of laughter and jokes as they call conversed with one another while waiting for their orders to arrive.

The restaurant that Momo and Rosé wished to eat on since they came to Hawaii was finally granted when Jeongyeon told them that they were all going to be eating dinner at his restaurant after hearing that Momo and Rosé wanted to, and now here they are having dinner and tasting the finesse foods Vie et Aime could ever offer.

"This roasted chicken is definitely my favorite here now!" Momo exclaimed as she took another bite of the chicken in her hold.

"Not jokbal anymore?" Tzuyu asked with a playful smirk while Momo immediately shook her head 'no'

"Jokbal would be my no. 1 favorite," She clarified before munching back in her food.

"How's the lamb steak going for you Rosé?" Jeongyeon asked taking a glance at the girl who showed him two thumbs up with a smile.

"Speechless," Was all Rosé said as she continued eating her steak.

A few moments of everyone talking Jeongyeon suddenly raised his hand up causing his friends to look at him with confused looks.

"I have something to say everyone," He started looking at his friends before his gaze dropped to Nayeon who was looking with a confused but somewhat knowing and hopeful eyes.

"I won't make this any longer and just cut to the chase aight? So listen carefully," He said giving them pointed looks, everyone nodded and put their spoon and forks down showing that they're all ears in listening.

With a clear of his throat and a shuffling to his seat Jeongyeon blurted out a surprise to his friends.

"Me and Nayeon have decided to get married here in two months time," He blurted out earning gasps and shocked faces from his friends.

"Wait...you're serious?" Chaeyoung, his almost to real brother asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"Do I even look like I'm kidding?" He asked back with a small smirk that Chaeyoung shook his head at.

"How come we haven't noticed any ring?" Mina asked turning to look at Nayeon who was holding her hand out with the ring shining brightly at them.

"I guess those years of hiding us made me good in hiding even this ring huh?" Nayeon joked earning a few snickers from the girls.

"Well if that's the case then...CONGRATULATIONS DUMBASS YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!" Dahyun and Jisoo, the jokers exclaimed bolting up from their seats and ran to give Jeongyeon a bro hug.

"I'm happy for you bro," Chaeyoung said hugging the brother that he wished for that he never had but found in Jeongyeon.

"I'm expecting one of you to be the next," Jeongyeon said looking at the boys with a faint smirk.

"Oh come on we've only been dating for months," Tzuyu countered giving him a playful roll of his eyes and a scoff.

"Well Daniel and Jihyo have been seeing each other for more than five years now since that interview haven't they?" Leo said looking at the two, everyones attention now turned to them.

"We also have something to say guys," Daniel said glancing at Jihyo who nodded before looking back up at their expectant friends.

"Wait, don't tell us you're both going to get married too huh?" Chaeyoung joked with a small smirk.

They all looked at the two with small smirks and expectant eyes, but those smirks and expectancy came crashing down when they heard Jihyo's words.

"We've already broken up guys," She said with a neutral expression looking up at them as she tries everything in her will not to be break down in her seat as Daniel tried his best not to runaway and cry his longing heart out.

"It was a mutual decision between the two of us," Daniel continued along with his breaking heart at every word he spat out.

"Wait no, you guys are just joking right?" Rosé asked with a small expectant chuckle looking at them.

"We aren't Rosie, we're serious," Jihyo answered keeping a straight face even though her mind and her heart was in a frenzy at the feeling of pain hitting her.

"You're serious? But Sirius already died in The Order of the Phoenix, Bellatrix Lestrange even killed him with an unforgivable curse," Mina said wanting to joke to lighten up the mood, but no. It wasn't near to lightening up, it was by far really serious.

"You guys are just pulling a prank, come on it's not a good prank guys, you're both literally okay right now, right?" Dahyun chimed in smiling a little, but that smile faltered when both shook their heads.

"We wish we were just joking, but no Hyun, we agreed on this to focus on ourselves, we haven't got time for each other for a few months now, and it's already taking a toll on us that we're tired, she's tired from all the shootings she's been doing and work, I've been busy managing my company, myself, my artists—"

"But I haven't had any events or shoots or comeback after last month Dan," Chaeyoung cut Daniel's words off with reasoning but Daniel shook his head.

"You aren't my only artist Chaeyoung, I also handle myself, and even if you and the other artists under me don't have works or anything; I do, I have tons of it that I can't even go home and have time for myself, for Jihyo," Daniel countered with a saddened look and pain in his eyes.

"We're really sorry guys, but breaking up is the best that we could think of for now, I hope you understand," Jihyo finished. And as soon as she finished their earlier full of laughter and noisy table turned into an eerily quiet and deafening table. All were looking down on their plates or anything they could look at just to distract themselves from the tension and the pain seeping from the now broken up couple.

"Well, anyone has anything else to reveal? Say it now while we're all here," Momo said looking around. At the mention of revealing, Jennie was so tempted to reveal about Chaeyoung being her brother and the truth about himself, she was about to raise her hand but Leo stopped her by putting his hand on hers and shook his head.

"No one? Okay, let's all go back to eating then."

Hey everyone! Chapter 48 is up!
So so so very very sorry for a week or two of not updating guys! Ngl I didn't know what to put on this chapter that I took a week or two of not updating, but thanks to someone I've gotten an idea and boom! Here it is now HAHAHAHA a filler before the tragedy and heartbreak would really happen HAHAHAHA yup end is near, this is about to end, sadly, but don't worry, the next book to be published had already been decided and I'm sure you all would it since it was you who chose it HAHAHA but until then stay tuned and enjoy the rest of TARGET!

Stay safe and have a good night/morning!❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 216 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
323K 14.1K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...
22.8K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...