HORNS « STILES STILINSKI »

notdoing_get_help tarafından

IN HER HEART, THERE'S A HOLE THERE'S A BLACK MARK ON HER SOUL "How ta... Daha Fazla

CAST
PART I
PROLOUGE
1 | i was bored
2 | never lie about food
IV. BLOODY HANDS & BEASTIARIES
V. SMASHING & STABBING
VI. BARTENDERS & BUCKET LISTS
VII. BILLS & BEING FINE
VIII. DEPUTIES & DATES
IX. BOTTLES & BEAUTIFUL EYES
X. CONFLUENCE & CONFLAGRATION
XI. TRIGGERS & TOUCHES
PART II
XII. EPHEMERAL & EVEN
XIII. RISK & REWARD
XIV. STAIRS & SEXUAL TENSION
16 | i am wearing a bra, stiles

XV. LIES & LUNCHTIME DETENTION

688 35 14
notdoing_get_help tarafından

EPISODE 4: UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 15. LIES AND LUNCHTIME DETENTION

"COACH, I AM TRYING to tell you I don't want to go to cross country." I try to get him to listen to me. We were currently in the boys locker room, arguing about this for the last 15 minutes.

"Why?" He asks me, ridiculously.

"Because I can!" I answer.

"Well, then I am telling you you can't miss it." Coach replies.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because I can!" He yells back, laughing, and walking away.

"Coach!" I call out after him, as he walks into his office. "That's not-" I get cut off as the door shuts in my face. "Funny."

"I looked everywhere." I hear Scott's voice come from the lockers, and I walk towards it. "It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

"Okay. Was he, like..." Stiles asks. "Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin Was he, you know, virginal?"

"Uhh..." I let out as I walk up to them. "What are you talking about? And do I wanna know?"

"We had this client at the animal clinic yesterday, and he just disappeared." Scott tells me. "Left without his dog and his car."

"Yeah, and I'm trying to gather some clues, so Scott stop messing out and tell me was the guy virginial?" Stiles cuts in.

I shake my head at Stiles in disbelief.

"No, definitely not." Scott answers. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott continues with a proud grin. He looks at Stiles' face which was not amused in the slightest. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead. He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Stiles freaks out, putting on his jacket. "And you know who else is a virgin?"

"Um, I don't know, Allison?" I guess.

"Oh, no she's not." Scott tells me, proudly.

"Really?" I ask, skeptically. "With the way she squirms when I talk about sex?" He just shrugs. "Wow, you learn something new everyday."

"Me!" Stiles cuts in. "I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

Stiles slams his locker door shut, and Danny turns to us.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny offers.

Stiles yells in surprise.

"What?" Stiles asks.

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny tells him.

"Oh." Stiles lets out surprised. "That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny replies.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny." Stiles call out, as Danny starts to walk away. "It's not attractive, all right?"

"Hey, does that invitation extend to me?" I ask Danny.

"You know I'm gay right?" He replies.

"It's cute that you think that deters me." I tell him, obviously joking.  Danny and I had started flirting shamelessly. It was fun.

"At this point, I don't think anything deters you." He call out.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back." I hear Coach's voice, as Isaac walks in. "Not happy that you're late."

"Sorry, coach." Isaac tells him, unbothered.

"Coach, I-" I try to say, but he cuts me off.

"Ah ah ah." He tuts. "I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players or track runners. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season." Coach tells the guys, and then looks at Isaac and Danny, who were shirtless. "So work on that."

I look at them, admiringly.

Stiles and Scott give me a look.

"What?" I ask, offended. "Just admiring things that were so clearly made to be admired."

"What were you trying to tell Coach?" Stiles asks.

"That I can't go to cross country." I answer.

"Why?" He questions.

"Uncle Chris wants me to be in his radar at all times. He's not letting me out of his sights except for when I'm at school." I tell him, annoyed. "With the possibility of an alpha breaking into our house and pushing me down the stairs, which I think is totally absurd, by the way. I mean, why would an alpha werewolf break into out house just to push me down the stairs, just slash my throat and be done with it, Jesus."

I turn to look at Stiles, and notice the confused look on his face, and then I realize my mistake.

"What alpha werewolf?" He asks me.

"Uhhh-" I try to come up with a answer. "What alpha werewolf?"

"The one you just told me pushed you down the stairs." He replies, accusingly. "You know, which made you hurt your ankle, which, by the way, you lied and told me you hurt by falling down the stairs."

"Okay, so technically, I didn't lie." I defend. "I told you I fell down the stairs, I just didn't tell you that I was forced into falling down the stairs by someone else, so you know, I didn't tell you the entire truth, but I didn't lie. I omitted the truth but I didn't lie."

There's a moment of silence.

"I sometimes hate how similarly we think." He tells me.

"PACE YOURSELVES!" I HEAR Coach yell. "Come on!"

I start running, and by now I was ahead of everyone, when Ethan and Aiden sprint past me. I slow down a little, and then Isaac passes me, and I can see how angry he was.

"Isaac?!" I yell, but he just keeps running after them.

So, I start to run again.

I catch up to them after a few seconds, and see Isaac's hands being held by the twins.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?" Aiden says.

"I don't know." Ethan replies. "Let's count."

Aiden was about to break Isaac's arm, when I punch him straight in the jaw, breaking it.

"That's one." I comment.

Scott joins us, punching Ethan's shoulder.

"Two." He adds.

And then all the claws and facial hairs appear, but before anything could happen, we hear a girl's scream.

Scott and I rush to stand beside Stiles, and see the shocking sight.

"It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asks Scott, looking at the boy, who was tied to the tree in front of us.

"HEY, GET OUT OF the way." The Sheriff yells, as he walks up to the scene. "Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." He tells a Deputy.

"Back up! Everyone back!" The Deputy yells.

"Get these kids out of here!" The Sheriff calls out.

"Dad, just come here." Stiles says to him, and points to the body. "Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?"

"Yeah, I see that." The Sheriff tells him. "Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah?" He turns to Coach. "Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here." Coach tells us. "Probably just some homeless kid."

"Coach." Scott says.

"Yeah?" Coach asks.

"He was a senior." Scott tells him.

"Oh." Coach says, letting out a sigh. "He wasn't on the team, was he?"

"Coach!" I whisper, in disbelief.

"Kyle!" A girl runs up, screaming. "Oh, god, Kyle!" A Deputy grabs her. "Oh, god!"

"YOU SEE THE WAY the twins looked at him?" Isaac asks us, as we walk away from the scene.

"Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles asks him.

"No, no, they knew." Isaac shakes his head.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right?" Stiles says. "Am I the only one recognizing the lack of 'werewolfitude' in these murders?"

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac asks him.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles replies.

"Scott?" Isaac asks, raising his eyebrows. "Alex? How 'bout you guys?"

They both turn to look at us in the middle.

"Uhh..." Scott lets out.

"We don't know yet." I tell them.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asks, suspiciously.

"Well, he's got a point." Scott tells Stiles. "Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?"

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay?" Stiles starts saying. "Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"

I sigh.

"That's a good point too." I tell all of them.

"I don't care." Isaac replies. "They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too."

"DON'T LET IT BOTHER you." Scott tells Isaac. "It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you."

Isaac got lunchtime detention after Aiden beat up Ethan, and made it look like Isaac beat him up.

"It's not just me." Isaac replies, looking across the hall.

Scott and I follow him line of sight, seeing Lydia talking to Aiden.

"What about tonight?" We hear Aiden ask Lydia.

"Nope." She replies. "Studying."

"I could help you." Aiden says.

"Do you have an IQ higher than 170?" She asks.

"Okay. You could help me." He replies.

I scoff.

"Tonight then?" Aiden asks, and Lydia just pats his chest and walks away.

I glare at Aiden.

"What?" I ask Isaac, as I feel him smiling smugly.

"Now they're getting to you." Isaac says.

"THE TWO OF YOU will wash all the boards in this hall." Mr. Harris tells the first set of students in lunch detention. He then turns to me. "Re-shelving the library." He says, pointing towards me and the person behind me.

I turn to see who it was. James Marshal. Great. Amazing. He gives me a smug wave. I roll my eyes.

"Fantastic." I mutter under my breath.

It was bad enough that I got lunchtime detention because I forgot to do my homework, but to get stuck with him.

"Restocking the janitor's closet." Harris continues, pointing to Isaac and Allison.

"Mr. Harris?" Isaac speaks up, walking up to Harris and whispering. "Does it have to be with her?"

"Now that I know you prefer not to..." Harris replies. "Yes. You have to be with her."

"Great." Isaac mutters.

I WAS SLIDING THE books in their right places, hopefully far far away from the person I was stuck in this detention with. It was kind of suspicious how we always ended up together.

"How's your ankle?" I hear that annoying voice, and I let out a sigh.

"None of your business." I grumble. But something clicked in my mind. I turn around sharply to face him. "How did you know I hurt my ankle?" I ask him. "I didn't come to school until it healed."

He just smirks a little, and walks in front of him, a couple of books in his hands.

He walks towards me, and I move back, my back hitting the shelves, as I look at him.

"You should really lock your windows." He tells me, standing right in front of me.

"My windows are locked." I reply.

"Were they?" He asks smugly. "Well, then I wonder how an idiot like Aiden got in."

"Isn't he in your pack?" I ask him.

"Yes." He answers, dismissively. "So?"

"So, why you call him an idiot." I say.

"Because he is." James shrugs.

"So, what Aiden was the one who pushed me down the stairs?" I ask him.

"That's what I said, right?" He says, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, then, I think I'll go ahead and have a little chat with him." I say.

"Don't worry about it." He responds, and I raise an eyebrow. "I took care of it. He won't bother you anymore."

"But why would he bother me in the first place?" I think out loud.

He leans forward, his right hand going up to put a book in it's shelf, but his hand stays there as he looks at me.

"That's for me to know." He replies. "And for you to not worry about, because as I said, I took care of it."

There is a moment of silence, and a faint smirk appears on his face again.

"You might want to go check up on your sister." He says. "She might need your help."

"What?" I ask, confused. Then I realize, he has werewolf hearing, and he can hear if she's in trouble.

I push his hand off, and run towards the janitor's closet. As I reach it, I see a vending machine blocking the door, and I can hear growls form inside.

I panic as I hear Allison scream 'Don't'.

I try to push the vending machine away, but it only moves a little. I look around and see James casually walk up to me.

"Help me." I demand.

"Oh, that sounds a little too demanding for someone in your position." James replies, with a smirk. "How about you add a please at the end."

I grab his collar and slam him to the wall, but then I hear Allison yell 'Don't' again.

I grit my teeth.

"Help me, please." I tell him, with a tone that did not match the words.

"Now, was that too hard?" He asks, as he takes my hands off of him, and pushes the vending machine away.

I rush and open the door, to see Isaac clutching Allison's hand, which had blood dripping from it.

I grab the back of Isaac's collar and pull him out of the room. He falls to the floor and tries to come at me when James grabs his neck and pins him to the floor.

But Isaac was still in his wolf form, that was until Scott comes towards us running.

"Isaac!" Scott yells flashing his yellow eyes at him.

Isaac turns back to human, and James lets him go.

"Looks like my work here is done." James announces. "See you around, Argent."

With that he walks away.

"Allison." I say, going to check up on her.

Her entire forearm had claw marks with blood dripping down. Scott walks overs.

"I'm okay." She tells both of us. "I'm fine."

"I'm sorry, I didn't-" Isaac says, breathlessly. "I didn't mean to do that."

"I'm okay." Allison repeats.

"I'm so sorry." Isaac says.

"It's not his fault." Allison tells us.

"I know." Scott says. "I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt."

"So are we gonna do something?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get them angry." Scott replies. "Really angry."

"Well, good luck with that." I tell him, patting his chest and walking away.

I am desperately trying to stay away from all things supernatural.

"YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day?" Stiles rants, following behind me and Lydia. "That's every day a dead baby, guys, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, because every day is dead baby day, yay!"

"Why are you telling us this?" Lydia asks him, as I let out a sigh.

"Because Scott's dealing with the alpha twins." Stiles answers.

Lydia stops, and looks at the two of us.

"You don't know about the twins?" Stiles asks her.

"Alphas?" She asks.

"Ethan and Aiden." I tell her.

"Oh, yeah." Lydia nods, unconvincingly. "Yeah, I knew about them." She looks at me. "I need to go." She doesn't even wait for my reply, and walk away.

"Okay, okay, good." Stiles continues, as I start walking. "So look here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right? So maybe first it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs."

I stop.

"I own a little dog." I tell him.

He sighs, and gives me a look. I immediately shake my head no.

"I am not getting rid of my dog!" I tell him, walking away.

"Would you just think about getting rid of your little dog?" Stiles asks, following after me.

"No." I refuse. "And by the way, I don't think you can predict the supernatural by having a hunch."

"Wha-okay, so what, I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then?" He asks me. "I'm just supposed to sit there and watch them die? Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me?"

"Wither?" I question his choice of words.

"You know what I mean." He replies. "Die, in just a hideously awful, strangulating, head-bashing, throat-cutting kind of way."

I stop once again.

"Maybe it's not your job." I try to reason.

He stop too.

"You mean, maybe it's not your job." He says. "Look, I know this thing you have with Allison and your Uncle about not interfering with the supernatural, but we know things most people don't, and I don't know about you, but I feel like I am a little responsible for that."

"Listen, I know more than you think about feeling responsible." I say. "But going out of your way to fix something that is not yours to fix only gets the people close to you hurt. Trust me, I know."

There a moment of silence before he speaks up.

"You mean Hannah." He says, softly.

"How do you know about Hannah?" I ask him, shocked.

"Allison told me." He answers. "That's why you left without saying anything, isn't it?" I close my eyes, not wanting to talk about this. "You could have told me, you could have come to me."

"And what?" I ask him, sharply. "What would you have done?" I see that look of hurt on his face, and take a breath. I take his hand, and he looks down at me surprised. "Stiles, sometimes we just have to deal with somethings on our own. And that doesn't mean that I didn't think I couldn't come to you, it just means that it was my mess and I needed to sort it out myself."

"I just-" He sighs. "I just can't sit around, Alex. It's not something I'm good at."

"Look you said it yourself, they were strangled with a garrote. That's a human thing to do, so... Maybe just leave the figuring it out part to someone human." I tell him.

"You mean someone like my dad?" He asks me.

"No, I mean your dad." I answer, walking away. "The sheriff!"

A/N

3,067 WORDS, I AM TIRED.

SO, I HAVE WANTED TO CONTINUE THIS FIC FOR SO LONG BECAUSE I REWATCHED TEEN WOLF AND WE HAVE THE MOVIE COMING, ABOUT WHICH I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR BY THE WAY! I MEAN, WE'RE GONNA GET TO SEE STILES AS A FBI AGENT, HOPEFULLY!

BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS SUCH A LONG ONE AND REALLY HARD FOR ME TO RIGHT. I HAD BEEN STUCK ON THIS FOR MONTHS BUT THEN I WATCHED SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF STILES BEING A SARCASTIC DUMBASS AND I SUDDENLY GOT SO EXCITED TO WRITE FOR THE NEXT EPISODE, THE BUS SCENCES BETWEEN STILES AND THE COACH, THAT I JUST HAD TO POWER THROUGH THIS WRITER'S BLOCK.

ANYWAY, RANT OVER! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE CHAPTER, AND VOTE AND COMMENT, IT'S ALWAYS SO EXCITING TO READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!

ALSO, MY BRIGERTON FIC REACHED 13.1K VOTES AND I AM SO HAPPY!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

146K 3.8K 23
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃. ❛ she's somewhat immortal. ❜ . . . . 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣𝙚 . . . . 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ©️ 2019 . . . . 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣...
1K 61 14
"you've turned into someone that i never knew" Y/N L/N had only become friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski in their freshman year of high...
13.2K 268 13
Under heavy editing!
13.2K 380 9
"She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire." - "Just because I'm a witch doesn't mean I will put a spell on you, Stilinski." {finished w...