๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ แฏ“ outer ba...

By tbhyourelame

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐˜๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„ is the twin sister of John Booker Routledge, and the daughter of John Rou... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three๏ฟผ
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
ACT TWO
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
ACT THREE
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
chapter ninety-four
chapter ninety-five
chapter ninety-six
chapter ninety-seven
chapter ninety-eight
chapter ninety-nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
NEW STORY

chapter fifty-nine

10.9K 191 244
By tbhyourelame

season two ; episode five { The Darkest Hour }
chapter fifty-nine

BROOKLYN AND JJ TOOK A DETOUR TO JJ'S HOUSE TO GRAB SOME CLOTHES THAT WEREN'T SOAKING WET. Thankfully, his deadbeat dad wasn't in the house as they made sure to check before going in. JJ didn't have a lot of clothes for himself never mind Brooklyn but they made do with the things they've got.

Brooklyn pulled the shirt she was wearing up and over her head while JJ rummaged around his bedroom to find something for her. "U-Uh, I don't have much but... this should do." He threw her a giant t-shirt and a pair of jeans. The clothes honestly seemed liked something she would wear.

"Thank you." Brooklyn stepped over to the boy who was staring at the clothes in his drawers.

She dropped the clothes to the ground and snaked her arms around his waist from behind. She pressed her cheek against his bare back and closed her hands together around the front of his torso. She wanted to calm him down, she knew he was stressed.

"I don't wanna lose you, Brooklyn." JJ placed his hands over hers. "And I'm sorry I argued with Kiara but I am not losing you. I have loved you for years and maybe she has too but... I love you."

She turned the boy around to face her. She pressed her hand against his chest. "JJ. I love you, okay? Maybe Kiara does love me but... I'm with you. I love you. I want to be with you. Okay? I don't want anyone else and I love Kiara, I do love Kie but..." She put her other hand in his hand. "Me and you are meant to be."

JJ's grin takes over his entire face, the grin that is so infectious that Brooklyn can't resist. JJ started to lean down and his breath ghosts over Brooklyn's lips, their noses brushing, and when he finally connects, she's smiling into it.

JJ slid one hand up the nape of Brooklyn's neck, cradling it. There's something about the way he's kissing her now— it's measured, deliberate. Soft. Brooklyn wasn't sure why, or what to do with it.

Brooklyn settles for pulling JJ in by the sway of his waist, pressing their bodies together. She kisses back, but let's herself be kissed however JJ wants to kiss her. His kisses were a lot different to how they've been in the past. Sweet and deep.

He pulled back to say, "Y-You know we haven't done this in a while..."

She grabs the waistband of JJ's jeans he had slipped on earlier, pushes him a little, and says, "Get on the bed."

JJ's breath hitches and he complies. Brooklyn moves to stand over him, looking down at his soft pink mouth. She feels taller than she's ever felt, more in power than she's ever been. JJ looks up at her, expectant, hungry.

"We can do it later... First we need to see John B." She pushed her lips to his quickly and pulled away quickly. "I promise. My house... After we somehow get John B out we can celebrate..."

JJ's hands landed on her waist and he brought her in for another kiss. "Sounds like a plan."

Brooklyn loved JJ's attitude, she loved how he handled things. Sometimes the bad boy, reckless side of him was more appealing to Brooklyn. It was certainly more appealing to her eye. The JJ that was sweet and bubbly was the JJ she only saw in private and she still loved that side of him but if she had to choose which side to keep forever, she would chose the impulsive side of him. The attractive side...

Because he did looked awfully attractive as of right now. His hair had dried and Brooklyn couldn't peel her eyes away from the blonde locks that had blown slightly back from the wind. He wore a pair of sunglasses that he removed once they had arrived at the police station. He had a toothpick pressed between his lips and a smirk on his face that Brooklyn couldn't resist.

He had tucked his plain white t-shirt into the blue denim jeans he was wearing. He wore a cap over his head with a pair of headphones over his ears.

"Brooklyn." She snapped her eyes over to the boy, realising she had just been daydreaming about her boyfriend. "What you lookin' at?"

"Admiring how attractive my boyfriend is..." She slid her tongue along her bottom lip and her eyes looked him up and down while he opened his hand out to the girl. "Seriously, we don't have to do this. In fact we could just go back to the Château and—."

"Really?" He cocked his head at the girl, pulling her up off the motorbike. "You're definitely horny."

"I haven't made that clear?" She laughed, giving the boy a nudge when she spotted some cops who were walking by.

JJ suddenly stopped in his path to salute the man and once they walked past, he threw up his middle finger. Brooklyn joined in, holding up her middle finger before the two rushed into the station.

When they stepped in, JJ stepped right up to the front desk to speak to the officer. He had turned his music so loud that Brooklyn could hear the faint sounds of whatever he was listening to.

The boy wasn't aware of how loud he was talking when he spoke, "I'm here to see John B Routledge."

"No music, and get rid of the toothpick."

"I can't hear what you're saying, man, all right?" He drummed his fingers against the headphones. "These things are on full blast. That's what I said. I'm here to see John B Routledge."

The man then looked down at Brooklyn who shrugged it off. Brooklyn could've definitely told him to stop but she was having too much fun watching. The officer imitated to JJ to take off his headphones and remove the toothpick from his mouth.

"Wait. Music?" The officer nodded and JJ obliged by removing the headphones. "I mean, I thought it was a free country and all, but, uh, I guess you don't like freedom very much, now do you, cupcake?"

JJ grinned at the officer, leaning his elbows on the counter while Brooklyn observed.

Why was she never called cupcake?

The officer grabbed JJ's shirt and pinned him back against the wall. "Uh, not worth it."

Brooklyn turned her head to see Officer Plumb who was also there the day John B was arrested, she's also the cop that Brooklyn may of hit with a car door.
The officer freed JJ, giving him one last shove while JJ glanced over at Plumb. He still had that irresistible grin on his face.

"Good to see you, Plumb. Nice to have something in your mouth, you know?" He was referring to the toothpick he had now removed from his mouth.

"Take off your hat and empty your pockets." She turned to Brooklyn. "You too."

"Yes, ma'am."

They handed their belongings into the cop behind the desk and then they followed Plumb to where John B would be. Of course, they had to walk past all the ruthless criminals who gawked and catcalled Brooklyn as she walked past.

God, this place was sickening.

Brooklyn threw up her middle finger at a guy who was calling out her and JJ. "Hey!" He laughed. "Why don't you come in here?"

Plumb turned to the two teenagers. "Five minutes."

The pair stepped inside to where they found John B sat at a table. When the two of them sat down, neither of them had any clue what to say. It seemed John B didn't know what to say either.

But the second the door was shut, the three of them burst into laughter. "I thought it was gonna be me." JJ laughed, pointing to himself.

"I did too." John B chuckled. "Even thought she would be in here before me." He pointed a finger over to Brooklyn who was laughing to herself.

"It was you."

"Welcome to my humble abode." JJ and Brooklyn looked around at the surroundings.

Brooklyn turned her eyes back to John B and said, "It's really nice. A lot more nicer than the Château."

"Yeah, when you said you had a new apartment, I had no idea."

"Yeah, it's, uh..." John B looked around, not knowing how to describe it.

"It's cozy!"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"A little aluminium theme." JJ drummed his fingers against the table.

"Yeah. I like to go for the cold, dark..."

"Alone kinda theme."

"Depressing."

Brooklyn watched as the two boys agreed with John B's brilliant choice in homes. JJ eventually said what needed to be said, "Look, I would love to sit and chitchat, but we're on the clock. And we're here for one reason only, okay?" John B looked in between the couple just as they both said, "Operation liberation."

JJ and Brooklyn shared a high five. "Nailed it."

"Sorry. Anyway..." Brooklyn turned her head back to John B so she could tell him the plan from start to finish, "Step one, piss off the cops so badly they don't see what's coming." JJ and Brooklyn both waved at the cop who walked past the window.

"Check." John B peered over his shoulder at the guard. "Step two, at exactly 11pm this evening, you're going to have an attack of acute appendicitis."

"Do you even know what appendicitis is?"

"Yeah." He had no idea. "Remember eighth grade? Algebra final?"

"Jesus Christ."

"Worked like a charm, okay?" He paused, trying to remember what he and Brooklyn went over. "Now, to sell it, you gotta actually look sick, though, okay? You got some of that ghost face sunblock in here?"

"JJ, I'm in jail. I have... a... a block of soap. That's it."

"Is it white?" Brooklyn asked.

He hesitantly said, "Yes."

JJ clicked his fingers together at Brooklyn and said, "Perfect. That'll work. Take some of that. Rub it into your face well, okay? You don't want that shit rubbing off when they check your vitals."

Brooklyn then added on to JJ's plan, "After that, run your hands under cold water for five minutes. After that, you're ready. Showtime, brother. Stumble out and collapse, okay?" Brooklyn smacked her hand down on the table.

"Once your down on the ground squealing, they'll rush you to the infirmary. There, you gotta convince the nurse that sucker's about to burst. Okay?" John B wasn't looking to convinced by any of this and yes, it did sound dumb and Brooklyn knew it did but it was worth a shot. "So, she's gonna take your hand," He placed a hand over the lower side of his right hit and continued, "and she's gonna put it right here, okay? Right there. When she does that, she pushes down, don't do anything. Just lay there."

Okay, this was sounding stupid but Brooklyn continued to pile on, "It's when she takes her hand off that you let it rip, okay? Scream like your life depends on it, like a lobster hitting the pot, like you're passing a kidney stone the size of a bowling ball." She had no idea what she was saying, most of these words were words that JJ had fed her.

"I get it. I get it." John B sighed and turned back to see the cop wasn't by the window. "Then what?"

"They're gonna eject you to the hospital. Remember Cousin Ricky?" Brooklyn furrowed her eyebrows at the boy, not remembering this part.

"Cousin Rickey, the weed dealer?"

"He's an EMT."

"He sold us our first dime bag."

"So? You can do both. Gig economy, bro." John B scoffed, shaking his head like this was insane and it honestly was. "Okay, but step three is extraction."

"This is the dumbest freaking idea you've ever had."

"Yeah, you're probably right, but you know what's even more dumb?" JJ leaned in close to John B. "You thinking you got any other way out of this."

"JJ, this is a fortress. What, you think you'll just stroll in here? They've got barbed wire, cinder blocks, guards on every corner." He looked over in Brooklyn's direction, her expression seemed distant. "You can't involve her."

The girl turned her head back to John B. "What? I-I involve myself whenever I want, thanks."

"I am not letting you get thrown in a jail cell too."

"Well, I'm not letting my brother be sat in here any longer for something he didn't do."

Before John B could argue anymore with her, Plumb had arrived back at the door to yell, "Hey! Time's up."

"Yes, ma'am." JJ turned back to John B to whisper, "You gotta trust me on this one. Nothing to lose now." JJ rose from his seat and said one final thing to the boy, "Eleven p.m."

Brooklyn was just getting up when she quickly turned back to say, "I'm not gonna stop fighting. Be safe, don't get into any trouble. Love you."

"Love you." He watched her follow after JJ and the officers who followed.

Just as the two were leaving, they passed a very familiar face outside playing basketball with a couple of the inmates. "Yo, elbows above your head. Man, take that thing!"

JJ stopped to look through the window, he watched his dad bounce a basketball around and push inmates out of the way. Brooklyn glared at Plumb and then back over to see JJ banging his hand on the door and yelling, "Dad! Dad! Dad!"

"Let's go!" Plumb grabbed the boy's shoulders and pushed him ahead with Brooklyn

"I see what you did there, Plumb."

Brooklyn and JJ grabbed their stuff back from the guard and was followed outside by Plumb. Brooklyn chose to say something before she parted, "I have one question before I leave. How much are you splitting with Shoupe?"

Plumb shoved Brooklyn towards the wall and JJ scoffed at how ridiculous it was. "You'll be back here one day. It's in your blood."

Honestly, who knew who she was referring to. Brooklyn apparently has a psychopathic brother and JJ has a deadbeat dad so she could be talking about either of them.

JJ grabbed Brooklyn's hand and pulled her down the steps. "Let's go."

𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
— i don't like this chapter lol idk why
— jj saying cupcake had to be my favourite
moment in the world
— you guys asked for spice
so next chapter is... dirtay
😏😏😏

Continue Reading