Put your loving hand out, bab...

By MBlack_93

"You trained me too well, and I listened, like you always said, 'Don't only trust your magic, always have a b... More

The start
Part 2
The Nemeton
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 9

1.1K 53 3
By MBlack_93

Allison's POV;

Allison was still disappointed about Derek's quick dismissal two weeks ago. She really thought that he wanted the same as them. He hadn't even shown up when they would train with the pack, only Isaac, Boyd, Erica, and Cora trained with them and wouldn't say anything about their Alpha.

Stiles was too stubborn to admit that he was hurt, so he just dismissed the fact that Derek wasn't there. But Allison knew that Derek was avoiding them. Allison wanted to ask where Derek was, but she hadn't had the best relationship with Derek's betas. So it seemed better to keep that particular question to herself, and Stiles refused to ask.

Allison looked at Stiles from where he was goofing around with Scott. They were on their way to lunch when Scott suddenly froze. Stiles noticed, of course, and waved his hand in front of his friend's face, but Scott stayed frozen. Allison followed to where he was looking and snorted. Stiles looked at her before also following Scott's look and then groaned out loud.

A cute Asian girl with long black hair and dark brown almond-shaped eyes walked down the stairs. Allison thinks that she has a Japanese heritage, but she isn't sure. The girl is trudging down the stairs before she flails and falls down the last two steps. She quickly stands and stammers out that she's okay with a big beaming smile. Oh god, she's perfect for Scott.

''Scott, you're drooling.'' Stiles stage whispers, making the pack laugh while Scott wipes his mouth before scowling at Stiles. Allison giggled at her boyfriend's antics and sidled up close to him. He kisses the side of her head after throwing an arm around her shoulder, and she melts in his side.

''Go talk to her,'' Stiles says when Scott still isn't moving. The girl is looking at her schedule, clearly a little lost. Scott nods, and Allison is almost afraid of his head falling off before he bounds over to the girl who beams at him when Scott introduces himself and proposes to help.

Stiles steers the pack away, so Scott has a little privacy with the new girl before they walk to their next class.

The new girl is apparently Kira, and her father is the new History teacher. Kira is quick to join them at lunch, and she is just a big ball of positive energy. Allison and Stiles quietly snicker at Scott's dreamy expression through lunch.

Allison was just talking with Lydia when Cora and Isaac walk over.

''Stiles, can we talk?'' Cora grits out. Stiles sucks in a breath through his teeth before nodding and walking with her. Allison quickly follows and ignores the weird look Kira is giving them. Jackson starts distracting her with a couple of questions, which is pretty hilarious because Jackson would've never done that before he joined Stiles's pack.

''What is it?'' Stiles asks as soon as they put a little distance between them and the pack.

''There is something in the Preserve again. Derek is sure it's an Alpha.'' Cora says with a scowl, clearly not amused to even be here.

''He isn't going after it alone, is he?'' Allison asks through gritted teeth because it wouldn't surprise her.

Cora gives her best bitch face at Allison, who just glares back.

Cora sighs but still sneers at Allison before responding. ''He is there right now, searching. Look, I don't know what you did, but he didn't even want us to ask you. But I thought he was being stupid, and I'm not getting captured again.'' Cora snarls out, but Allison can read between the lines. She is also afraid of losing Derek again. That's why she is telling Stiles that Derek is doing something stupid.

Stiles's face hardens, and it's clear that he isn't happy with the fact that Derek is throwing himself into danger.

''Let's go,'' Stiles says resolutely. Cora nods, and her shoulders sag a little in relief. Allison sends a text to the rest of the pack, and she knows they will follow as quickly as possible, but they can't say anything out loud if Kira is still there.

Allison climbs with Stiles into the jeep and reaches behind her seat for her weapons. Her bow, gun with wolfsbane bullets, and a couple of knives. She quickly holsters everything while Stiles is driving like a lunatic, following Cora and Isaac, who are in front of them in Cora's car.

Allison hears a pained howl and immediately grimaces. Cora's car swerves in front of them before they park rapidly. Isaac and Cora bolt out of the car while Stiles and Allison quickly follow. They aren't as fast as the wolves, but Stiles' magic helps them get there as fast as possible.

Allison can feel that the pack is on their way, but they are not there yet for another ten minutes. She's a little glad because she is suddenly terrified of what is happening with Derek, and she doesn't wish it on her own pack. They burst into a clearing, and Allison immediately knows it's bad. There is blood everywhere, and two foreign Alphas are closing in on Derek. Cora and Isaac are already knocked out, there is blood, and Allison hopes they are okay.

Allison doesn't even stop to issue a warning. She just starts shooting. First, only her bow, but soon she switches to her gun because it takes too long to reload her bow. Stiles is next to her using his powers. His eyes are flashing a dangerous shade of purple.

The female Alpha snarls and lunges at Allison, but Stiles freezes her in her tracks. Allison smirks at the Alpha, but she isn't backing down.

''Where is Ennis?! Where is he!? What did you do to him?!'' She yells while struggling against Stiles's bounds.

''Oh, was he someone important?'' Allison taunts. Knowing perfectly well that Ennis is her significant other.

''You bitch! If you did anything to him, I'll-''

''You'll what, bitch?'' Stiles snarls with a glare, not even breaking a sweat while the Alpha is still struggling against him.

Kali - that was her name - roars, and suddenly more people jump out of the bushes. Allison sees Stiles freeze. He clearly hadn't expected this, they knew the Alpha pack only had five members, but this is a lot more. Allison scans the wolfed-out faces of the werewolves that joined the fight and sees only flashes of blue.

She counts eight extra werewolves, Allison sees Deucalion and Derek still fighting, but it's clear that Derek is losing.

''How far out?'' Allison says without taking her eyes off Kali. Stiles responds just like she knew he would. ''Five miles out.''

''Cover us?'' She whispers, but she knows he heard her when he resolutely responds with, ''Always.''

Allison then reaches out behind her back and pulls the pin of one of her wolfsbane grenades. She counts to three in her head before throwing it in the air above the whole fight.

Stiles lets go of Kali, but she is too surprised to take advantage. Stiles puts a shield over Derek, Cora, and Isaac before pulling Allison in his arms and doing the same to them.

The grenade explodes above them, and the blast rocks Allison and Stiles off their feet. All the wolves are clawing at their faces, and their expressions tell Allison that they are screaming, but she can't hear them, her ears are ringing from the blast, the shield Stiles threw up is gone, and she sees that Stiles is blacked out. She sees blood on his temple and streaming from his nose.

Before she can say or do anything, she's pulled away. She tries to fight back until she sees it's Danny. He is saying something, but Allison can't hear what the words are. Jackson is now lifting Stiles up, and Allison is pulled back from the sight when she feels Danny's hands on her cheeks. He's wiping something away, but it takes a couple of moments before Allison understands that it is her tears.

''Is he okay?'' She tries to say, but her ears are still ringing, so she doesn't know if she forms the words as she wants.

Danny is nodding, so she thinks he understood. She then glances back, and most of the wolves are gone. Three are lying on the ground, one of them is Kali, and it's clear that she didn't survive the blast, which is not surprising. She was the one that was closest to them.

Allison grimaces when she sees that Deucalion is gone. Derek is lying unconscious on the floor, Boyd is next to him, and Erica is kneeling next to Cora and Isaac. They are barely standing, but alive at least.

A touch brings Allison back to her own pack. Jackson is already gone with Stiles, but Scott and Danny are still with her. Checking if she is wounded.

''I'm fine. Where is Stiles?'' She grits out.

The ringing is finally subsiding a little, and she hears Scott say ''hospital.''

Allison wants to stay to check if everyone is okay, but she can't deal with them without Stiles, they won't let her, and her own emotional state isn't good enough to see Derek without Stiles after the rejection. She glances back at the scene of Derek's pack and throws them a packet.

''Here, Stiles tried to shield you, but if there is some wolfsbane poisoning, this is the right strain.''

Boyd and Erica nod in understanding, and Allison turns back. She tries to take a step but almost immediately crumples to the floor. Danny and Scott just catch her in time. Her hearing is fully back, and he hears their worried exclamations.

''Take me to Stiles.'' She grits out while clamping their arms to stay upright. She stays upright with their help, and they help her into the jeep. Scott knows where Stiles hides the spare key and starts the jeep as soon as they're seated.

Allison then pulls her phone out of her pocket and grits her teeth. There is blood on her leg. She is wounded from some shrapnel because of the adrenaline she didn't notice earlier. Thankfully they are already on their way to the hospital.

She calls her dad first to give him the coordinates to the bodies, knowing that Derek's pack will be gone before her dad shows up.

Next, she calls the Sheriff. Apparently, Jackson had already called, and he is at the hospital already. Allison frowns. Did she lose time? She shakes her head. Those worries are for later.

She sighs in relief when they turn into the parking lot, she wants to walk into the hospital by herself, but Scott, good, sometimes stupid Scott, lifts her up before she can even take one step—remembering how she crumpled because of her wounded leg she lets him do it for now.

After that, it's chaos for some time. Nurses and doctors worry about her but tell her that the wound on her leg is shallow, so stitches will be enough, just be careful with it, is what they tell her about ten times.

Allison tries to glare them away when they won't answer her questions about Stiles, but they won't budge. Derek would've succeeded, she thinks morosely.

At some point, after she already had stitches, her father shows up with a thunderous expression. She needs to stay for a while longer so they can check her hearing, but after she is free to go, she is now lounging in a hospital bed because they won't let her go off by herself.

''You didn't tell me you got hurt.'' He grits out with worried eyes. He is putting on a tough front, but Allison knows better.

''Because that wasn't important.'' Allison retorts.

''Of course, it is!'' He yells while spreading his arms wide. He looks at her frantically. ''Of course, it is important, Ally. You can't - you're all I have.'' Her dad says in a soft voice, which brings tears to her eyes.

''I'm okay. It's all stitched up. They only won't tell me how Stiles is. Do you know? Have you seen the Sheriff?'' She asks frantically.

Scott and Danny disappeared when she was being stitched up because they weren't family and couldn't stay. She doesn't know anything at the moment, and it's driving her crazy.

She expects Jackson and Lydia with Stiles or the Sheriff. After the summer they had together, they won't leave his side if he's seriously hurt.

Her dad chuckles and shakes his head. ''I should have never let you join the pack, but-''

''Don't you dare-'' She starts hotly, but she can't finish her sentence when there is a commotion in the hallway outside her room.

''WHERE IS SHE?!'' Comes a booming voice from the hallway, and Allison's heart skips. She knows exactly who that is.

Her father rolls his eyes, and she can't help but laugh a little. He then stalks to the door and rips it open.

''In here.'' He simply says to someone in the hall before turning back to Allison. It takes about ten seconds before Stiles runs in, still in hospital clothes. She quickly scans him but sees no sign of bandages or blood. He seems fine, thank God.

He runs to her and throws his arms around her, ''Are you okay? They didn't tell me anything!'' He asks while touching everywhere to check if she is really okay.

''Did you just flash the entire hospital looking for me?'' Allison asks, amused, not letting show how relieved she really is for Stiles being here, seemingly okay.

Stiles yelps and pulls the hospital robe around his ass so he won't flash her father anymore. Her father groans, rubs the bridge of his nose, walks out the door, and closes it.

Allison starts to laugh but still clings to Stiles. Not wanting him out of her sight, Stiles crawls into the hospital bed with her and kisses her entire face.

''What happened? You were unconscious,'' She whispers in the tiny space between them when they both are settled down.

''I don't know, I think my magic healed me, I woke up when they were checking me, and I only could think about if my shields had stayed active long enough. I didn't see any of the pack, or you, or Der-'' He cuts himself off abruptly with a twist of his mouth.

Allison cups his cheek, ''they're fine. Only Derek wasn't awake yet, but his pack is taking care of him.''

Stiles nods but leaves it at that. They lie there in silence, just softly touching each other until the door bangs open again.

They're both up and ready for an attack, but thankfully it's only the pack. Who don't seem impressed by their ready response.

''Seriously?'' Lydia demands with a glare aimed at both of them, but Allison knows her well enough that she's worried.

''We're fine, Lyds, they just wanted to check the last couple of things, and then we can go,'' Allison says with a smile.

''Sure, that's why they want to take you for a brain scan.'' She snipes back.

Allison balks. She didn't know that. Stiles immediately focuses back on her and puts his hands on her head. The relief that floods through her when her ears completely stop ringing and the pressure suddenly gone from her head makes her sag against him.

''Oh, maybe there was something wrong. But I didn't feel it, really.'' She admitted sheepily with a dimpled smile when Stiles and Lydia glare at her. Finally, her dad and the Sheriff enter.

''Stiles healed me, can you sign me out?'' Allison asks before her dad can say anything. Her dad narrows his eyes at Allison before turning to Stiles.

''Thank you.'' He says sincerely before promptly walking back out to find a nurse. Stiles seems stunned for a moment before he speaks again.

''I can't heal your leg because they already put stitches in it,'' Stiles says with a glare.

''That's fine. I can still stand on it.''

''Are you sure about that?'' Danny says with raised eyebrows, probably thinking back how her legs crumpled when she tried to stand.

''Yes, don't worry,'' She shows them by standing up and walking with only a slight limp to the bathroom to dress with clothes Lydia has brought for her.

Stiles walks after her to change clothes too. She raises an eyebrow in question before he ducks his head and admits in a soft voice. ''I can't stand it if I don't see you right now.''

She smiles at him and nods in acceptance. They both get dressed, and Stiles helps her a little with the sweatpants. When they walk out, she holds Stiles's arm, feeling a little shaky on her legs, but she won't admit that to anyone.

''Come on, Allison, I'll take you home.''

Allison gives her dad a deadpan look.

''Since when are you alright with werewolves in your house?'' She says in her most innocent voice.

Stiles purses his lips next to her and seems ready to burst out laughing. Jackson, Scott, and Danny are all looking the other way, trying not to be noticed by the big bad wolf hunter, and Lydia openly glares at her father.

The Sheriff just rolls his eyes when her dad starts to splutter.

''Chris, let her come to my place. The pack isn't going to let her out of their sight as long as she's hurt.''

''I don't want her out of my sight either! She's my daughter!'' He yells in response, but the Sheriff doesn't seem fazed.

''I know, why don't you come with us.''

''Dad-'' Stiles tries, but he shut's up when the Sheriff points at him.

''Don't you dare, 'dad,' me young man, I can understand what Chris is going through, and I wouldn't want you out of my sight either. I would ground you if I could right now.''

''I'm the Alpha!'' Stiles says with a flail, making Allison almost fall over, but she quickly grabs the bed. Thankfully nobody saw it. Otherwise, they wouldn't let her walk by herself.

''I'm the Sheriff and your dad! I changed your diapers. Who do you think is going to win this?'' The Sheriff says while crossing his arms and glaring at his son.

Allison snorts out a laugh, and Stiles glares at her, but the whole pack knows that the Sheriff has won.

''Fine! But we're going to check on Derek first,'' Stiles argues just for the sake of argument.

''Fine, but let one of the wolves drain Allison's pain first.'' The Sheriff says before guiding Allison's dad out of the door.

All three wolves step forward immediately to help Allison with the pain, and she is relieved. They finally get out of the hospital, and Stiles sends the rest of the pack to his house, wanting to check on Derek with only Allison.

''Do you think he will let us in?'' She asks when they are almost at the loft.

Stiles shrugs and gives her a smirk. ''As if I don't have a key to his loft.'' Allison laughs in response and carefully climbs out of the jeep when they park before following Stiles up to Derek's loft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.4K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...
857K 23.7K 32
Emily stared at Stiles with mild annoyance, "Did you really have to make us hide inside the same locker?" She whispered. "Uh-I-I just thought that i...
10.9K 495 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
5.2K 205 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...