forever & after dat

By gangstalovee

"i want this forever" More

copyrightt
.cast
.1
.2
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17

.3

10.3K 245 109
By gangstalovee

i know it's been awhile dont hate me😭

simone rae west🤎

I opened my eyes in a room that is clearly not mine i feel arms around my waist and suddenly last night floods in like waves instantly making me smile

I'm then brought back to reality when i pick up my phone to see that i have 10 missed calls & 5 text messages from jaymo.

10 missed calls from jaymo🤎

jaymo🤎
Aye you ain't come home last night you coo?
10:50
jaymo🤎
Ight i'm getting worried hit me back.
11:20
jaymo🤎
Rae cmon bruh where you at?
11:35
jaymo🤎
I texted mia & destiny & they ain't heard from you. You scaring me.
11:55
jaymo🤎
Yk mom is coming in town today at 1 so wassup? where you at.
12:22

Shit i completely spaced and forgot to text jaymo and tell him i was staying with bryson last night.

and i forgot mom was coming in from ohio this week.

i text him back letting him know where i was and that i'm on my way home now. 

rae💕
jaymo omgg i'm so sorry, i stayed the night at bryson's last night and forgot to text you .

jaymo🤎
Ion care i just want you to lmk next time, i was worried all last night and mom is gonna be here at 1. where u at??

rae💕
on the way now.

i shake awake bryson seeing it's 12:45 and i need to be home.

"bryson get up i have to go home" i say unwrapping his arms around me and putting my shoes on.

"hm" he says burying his face in the pillow.

"cmere" he says looking at me.

"i don't have time and i need you to drop me off."

"ight bruh" he says getting up.

after bryson gets ready we get in his car and he gets on the road to jaymos.

couple minutes later he pulls into the drive way i hit my power button to check the time.

12:54.

i look at him to see him already looking at me.

"thank you" i say smiling about to get out the car.

"hol on" he says hitting the locks.

"ion get no goodbye" he says as he leans back and licks his lips.

"you need some chapstick?" i ask trynna be funny.

"mane quit playin" he says looking away laughing.

"you know u could come in and meet mom dukes" i say not wanting him to leave.

"you just trynna get me to stay huh" he says making me look away blushing.

"u wish"

"na i gotta go handle some business but imma hit chu later"

"okay thank you again" i say smiling

"ain't nothing" he says

"bye bryson"

"bye simone"

i get out the car and pull out my key to unlock the door.

once bryson sees i'm inside he pulls off.

"hey brother" i say smiling at jaymo.

"nah not no hey brother, u tell me when u gon be out all night so u can save me the worry next time ight" he says pulling me into a hug

i hug him back feeling bad.

"i'm sorry" i say as i rest my head on his chest.

"u straight jus don't do the shit again" he says as he pulls away.

"ma here yet?" i ask heading to the kitchen.

"no she texted me telling me her uber was late so she should be in here in 10" jaymo says opening the fridge.

i opened the cabinet because i'm hungry.

"you don't  got shit in here" i says mumbling.

"what chu say?" he says looking at a me.

"nun"

"mhm"

"jaymo can i ask you a question?" i say turning towards him

"wassup" he says leaning on the counter.

"how did you know maiya was the one?" i ask truly curious.

I always wanted to know how you could know you were in love, i have been in 2 relationships & they both resulted in a messy breakup.

i cant even say i know what love feels like through my past relationships i was treated horrible and mistaked it as love.

But it all honestly if that's what loves feels like i want no parts.

i will never lower my standards ever again.

"why wassup" he asked scrunching his face up.

"nothing i- just can u answer the question" i stutter out.

"i ain't know at first, shit i still don't know how i know i jus do, she different from these females out hea, she showed me something different, so i guess i just knew" he told me smiling just talking about her.

maiya and jaymo have been together since his senior year, at first he was shooting his shot and she was dodging tf outta him.

and jaymo took that as a challenge because everyone was obsessed with jaymo so he was confused why she ain't want him.

long story short she finally gave in and now we're here and she has my nephew on the wayy.

maiya is the sister i never had, i'm forever jealous of her and the way she carry's herself.

she never lets anyone walk all over her shes smart kind beautiful she respects herself and others.

she is prefect for my brother, she keeps him in line.

Before i could respond i turned my head hearing the doorbell ring

"i got it" i say walking out the kitchen to the door.

i open the door to see my mom and a tall darkskin that i don't recognize.

"heyyy babyy" my mom says coming in dragging out baby.

"i missed you guys so much" she says going to hug jaymo.

"who's this" i ask confused.

"oh this is darrell" she said hugging his one arm resting her head on his shoulder.

"okay? why is he here" i ask scrunching up my face.

"hunny hes my boyfriend" she says smiling looking up at him and back to me.

"boyfriend?" i asked confused causing my mom to nod her head.

"mom what the hell, your still married to dad." i say starting to get pissed off.

yes me and my father don't have the best relationship yes we are not very close.

but at the end of the day that is my father and i just haven't gotten the chance to get to know him like really.

first time i seen him while he was in prison mom took me and jaymo was at a friends house so just me.

i got to talk to him for a little and before we left mom told dad that she'll be waiting for him when he gets out and dad said and i quote "i'm looking forward to it mama" & then she proceeded to promise she would be here when he gets out.

my father is so in love with my mom and there's not way in hell i'm just going to let her cheat on him in front of my face.

"simone relax" jaymo says trying to calm me down.

"no hell no you don't get to just go back on your word to him you told him you would be waiting for him, you don't just get to lie mom" i say as my eyes start to water.

with never having a close bond with my parents took a toll on me for most of my teenage years.

all my friends having a big happy family where they eat dinner all together at a table, you don't know how much i wish i could have that.

so when dad gets out in a couple months i want that, i want the bond because i never got it.

all my life my mother has been putting something over her kids mainly her job, she doesn't get to do it again and ruin my chances of having both of my parents.

"simone i can't wait for your father forever he will understand" she said looking at me.

"BUT I DONT, i don't understand mom you promised dad you said i promise, why for once can't you just put your kids first, i need my parents, every kids need there parents it doesn't matter how old they get." i say as i let the tears roll off my face.

i walk past jaymo up to my room.

closing the door behind me locking it.

i lay on my bed trying to forget this whole morning.

i think about bryson which brings a smile to my face and on that thought i close my eyes and let sleep take over me.

.....

I slowly opened my eyes hearing my phone ring

i picked it up reading the caller ID

bryson🤎 is calling...

"hello" i say answering the phone.

"i'm bored you gon let me slide?" he asked me.

i sit up thinking about if i have to do something.

"yeah but can u bring food because i can't leave my room and i have to film a youtube video." i say rubbing my eyes.

"igh what chu want" he asked me

"chic fil a just get me the nuggets meal, thank you"

"igh"

"bye" i say hanging up.

i get up heading to the bathroom to shower and do my makeup.

...

It's been 15 minutes and i finished getting ready seeing bryson texted me and told me he was here i told him to just walk up to my room.

i hear a knock and i walk to my door to open it seeing his face.

"wassup" he says walking in and setting the food down on the table.

i close my door back and walk over to the food.

"you wanna be in my video i'm doing a Q&A slash mukbang." i ask propping my camera up on my tripod.

"fuc is a mukbang?" he asked scrunching up his face.

i laugh before i answer

"it's a video where you eat and talk and people left me questions so do you want to be in it" i say looking at him.

"that's coo, do i gotta talk?" he asked sitting down in the chair.

i pull out the other one sitting down also.

"yeah, we can answer the questions together" i say smiling.

i turn my camera on sitting back down in my seat.

"heyy guys it's your girl simoneee" i say dragging my name out.

"welcome back to my channel, today i'm doing a mukbang with.." i look over at bryson waiting for him to introduce himself.

"murda" he said looking at me and not the camera.

"you not gon tell dem yo real name?" i asked smiling back at him.

"aye you moving mad federal right na ain't even gon lie" he mumbled out looking at me.

"mhm.. anwayssss i posted on my instagram for you guys to leave questions for me"

"you can follow my instagram at simone that's all and you can follow murdas at murda i will link both down below!" i say laughing.

"so let's get into the video"

"okay first question is what is your biggest turn off" i say putting my phone down and opening my chic fil a sauce.

"okay i'll go first so for me mine is inconsistency i hate when guys act one way one day and another way the next day that makes me not even wanna talk to you fr" i say as i eat my chiken nugget.

"when she to friendly" murda said closing his phone looking up.

"what chu mean" i asked confused.

"like ion want my gurl to be over here entertaining another nigga but when i say sum she say sum shit like i was just being nice" he said

"understandable" i said taking a mental note.

"okay someone asked are we in a relationship if not do we have our eyes on anyone?" i said reading the question to bryson.

"i am single, and not at the moment" i say putting my phone back on the table.

"i'm single & yeah i'm got my eyes on someone" he said staring me down as he licked his lips making me look away.

...

we finished the video and now we were sitting on my bed just chilling while i was starting to edit the video.

"bryson" i said

"hm" he said not taking his eyes of his phone.

"we're bestfriends right?" i asked wondering what he was going to say.

"we just met simone" he said chuckling.

"i know but we can be bestfriends right"  i asked hoping he says yes.

"that's what chu want" he asked putting his phone down looking at me licking his lips.

i nod my head yes.

"you get what chu want ma" he said making me blush.

"okay" i say smiling.

i get up and walk to my closet seeing a jean hat i forgot about. i put it on seeing it kinda matched my top.

i walked to the bathroom mirror looking at myself.

"come take a picture with me" i say turing towards bryson.

he got up holding a blunt in his hand.

he stood behind me as we took the picture.

"send me dat" he said making me smile.

i sent him the photo going back to my bed.

"can i post this?" i asked laying down.

"fashoo" he said making me open instagram.

simone

liked by murda jaymo100k_ destinyprincess and 635,788 others
simone that's my bestfriend he a real bad bitch🌚.

comments
murda ❤️❤️.
*liked by simone*
destinyprincess my favssss🙂
↪️love youu😚
jaymo100k_ where tf yo clothes at🤨
↪️ you don't see my top?? them clothes right there.
theylovemia i see youu👀
↪️🥴🥴  
chasinbag.k3 💙💙
*liked by simone*
glockeskbar familyy💙
*liked by simone*
maiyaaa baby sisss💗💗
↪️i miss you so muchh😩. how my nephew??🙂
random1234 wait are y'all a couple??😳
↪️dats bestfriend!!💗
supporter567 i shippp🌚
random1455 make a youtube video with him!!
↪️coming 🔜 on my channel<33

Authors noteee<333
how yall feeling🌚

IM SO SORRY😭😭 like i completely spaced with moving my brother stuff in for college and being in charlotte, forgive me😭😭

my apology is this long ass chapter<333

alright quick recappp

we got some backstory abt simone mom & dad.

was she overreacting??

was her mom in the wrong?

how yall feel abt my babies bryson and simone😩😩. i just love me some them.

new chapter 🔜.

Her mom & dad face claims:

y'all know i had to include lauren😩. love me some her omgg.

alsooo her moms job is that's she a actor!

love me some michael 2🌚🌚. LMAO.

hope y'all enjoyeddd<333
idk when i will be able to update i'm so busy with school abt to start up so i've been running round like crazy 😭.

excuse ANY mistakes!!

mya out.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 39.1K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
35.9K 905 53
Sssshhhj, just enjoy.
9.1K 202 32
~ STARTED : 10/30/2023 ~ ended : 01/19/2024
173K 4.7K 30