affliction, theodore nott.

By celiasea

𝐀. ❝ you've ruined me." theodore spoke, his words falling quietly, "but i'd give you the rest of me to ruin... More

intro.
half.
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

zero.

7.1K 193 93
By celiasea

two people, destined for rivalry, were unconsciously assigned to cause the downfall of one another. the two wore their differences like a resilient layer of skin, their families too unlike for even a simple comparison on the tongue.

a slytherin prefect and voldemort's former puppet. a lower class and the one who loathed her. the sun and moon, they were, roaming close but never touching as they tiptoed around the earth's fallout. a world of the war's doing.

upon their collision, those of higher power urged for the distance between them to widen, but the decision fell meaningless. the moon became helpless at the feet of the sun's burn, addicted.

it followed the star no matter how much she shifted. and the earth tilted with their chaos.

until the moon grew tired.

maya and theodore were, and will forever remain, the war's collateral damage. and destruction had never been capable of affection.

so neither were they.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 23.4K 84
❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
3.3M 100K 85
In which the sun polar the moon and chaos parts in the midst of it. "Are you my sweet witch or Nott's pretty girl, Clarke?" Draco grinned as she buc...
281K 5.8K 22
show me one angel that never fell. Β©2020 Willow (GOLDEN TRIO, POA AU) (THEODORE NOTT Γ— FEM!OC) (BOOK ONE OF TWO, BOY IN THE BUBBLE : COMPL...
27.8K 461 14
Theodore Nott has never had a thing for love and flowers, especially when it came down to particular girls his friends disliked. But when a hopeless...