In This Together

By therealGimbo1

" Do you want me to touch you?" He asks in a deep husky voice and i shake my head 'yes' not being able to rem... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue
A/N

Bonus Chapter

2.3K 69 28
By therealGimbo1

Micah's POV

"Micah wait for your sisters and brother you're driving them to school." Mom says from the kitchen while feeding Killian his milk. Killian Lee Martin Chan is my one year old baby brother. He is peaceful that's if he isn't hungry and I love the little guy.

"But mom they can take the school bus." I retort as I walk back to the kitchen with an apple in one hand and a granular bar in another hand.

"I'll take that car away if you think you've grown so much." She says making me roll my eyes. At seventeen, she still treats me like a baby but I do benefit from it since she loves me and she only threatens but never does anything but then again, she can beat you up until you can't take it anymore.

"But mom, why do they always have to ride with me, Kalia talks about her movies during the whole ride."

"Kalia what?" Kalia ,my baby sister comes into the kitchen with her uniform on as she puts her hair up. For an eleven year old, she is too grown for her age.

"I'm telling mom how you never shut up during the ride to school." I tell her and that's when Kaiden and Kailyn come into the kitchen with dad who is fixing his tie.

"Morning dad." I tell him and he ruffles my hair making me roll my eyes at him as he replies.

"I have a mouth for talking so that's what I use it for." Kalia says making me kiss my teeth .

"Hey baby, you need help?" Dad kisses moms lips making Kailyn fake gag.

"Yeah, grab their lunch from there ." Mom says pointing at the other side.

"Daddy can I have my own car?" Kalia asks making me burst out into laughter.

"In your dreams." I tell her and she flips me off..

"You'll get your car when you're sixteen." My dad says making her shrug.

"Can I get one too when I'm sixteen?" Kaiden asks while tying his shoe laces.

"No you can't." Kalia says making him roll his eyes. They begin to argue among themselves and Kailyn walks to me.

"Who do you think is going to end up with a torn uniform this time?" She asks me as we look at the twins argue .

"I say Kaiden, Kalia is a monster." I reply and she nods her head.

"You're right bro, she is scary sometimes."

"Not more than you." I tell her and she nods her head yes.

"You're right again not more than me." She agrees making me shake my head. She is scary sometimes and when they come together with Kalia , it's like they have dad wrapped around their fingers and can get away with anything but not with my mom, she whoops their asses till they get back in line. Kaiden is more reserved but a devil in disguise, he is so slick that he can do something to you when you don't expect it. Killian, like i said is my favorite okay I think I didn't say it but he is my favorite but I can't let Kaiden find that out.

"Here is your sports bag, you had forgotten it." Graciela comes into the noisy kitchen and hands me my duffel bag with my basketball attire. I play basketball for my high school and I can say I'm good at it since I take from mom and dad.

"Thanks Grace." I tell her and she walks back out.

"Alright whoever doesn't want to take the bus better comes to the car right now." I announce then I hear groans following.

"Sit your ass down and eat breakfast right now! And everyone shut up." Mom snaps making the whole kitchen fall silent.

"Way to go mommy." Kailyn says making my mom mean mug her and she keeps quiet. We all get to the dining room and Graciela is already plating our food.

"Everyone has to eat their fruit." Mom says while looking at me and Kalia specifically as she comes to the room with Killian on her hip with dad following behind her. I don't know why me and Kalia hate fruits but I know we get it from dad since he hates them too, but I love apples though.

After breakfast, we all kiss mom and dad goodbye then we leave. "Junior your riding shotgun." I tell him making Kailyn groan.

"Do I have to sit with her?" She asks making Kalia flip her.

"Yes you have to, this is my car, my rules." I respond as I open my 2017 black Jeep Wrangler my dad bought. I have to give it to him, he has great taste in cars.

"I hate you!"Kailyn grits her teeth as she gets into the back with Kalia. I start the car and of course Kalia begins to talk nonstop. Kaiden puts his AirPods in and I turn up the music because I don't want to here my sister talk about a random boy from her class.

"Y'all gone take the bus today evening since I have basketball practice." I tell them as they head out. Only Kaiden nods his head while the girls just rush out.

Our school is a private one so we wear uniforms that include ties and blazers. I can't complain much about it since the people here aren't racists but I hate it because of the rich snobby kids who think the world revolves around them .I can't say I'm not rich but my parents taught me well . I smoothen my tie then walk out of the car.

"Yo, what up dude." Trevor walks towards me and I dap him.

"Nothing man, ready for today's practice?"

"Don't remind me about that." Trevor says as we walk into the school. Trevor has a caramel skin complexion, his parents are from Kenya but they both live here . We met in middle school while we were both trying out for the Junior basketball team. This is our senior year and I just can't wait to leave high school.

We meet up with our friends in the school hallway. My friends include Trevor, Conrad who is Caucasian but he surely doesn't act like one and that's why I like him, Lucas , he is mixed then there is Owen who is Asian and we are all in the basketball team.
"The main man." Conrad says as we approach them.

"I told you to stop saying that." I tell him while dapping him and the guys.

"You're the captain so obviously you're the main man." Lucas says and I just shake my head.

"Hi Micah." I hear a squeal making me groan because I know who it belongs to.

"Does she ever get the memo that you don't like her?" Trevor whispers to me and I nod my head. I run my hands through my hair and turn to look at the person and who called my name .

"What do you want Martha?" I ask her and she puts her hands around my neck as her friends stand behind her.

"You." She says smiling widely. I grimace at her attempt to be sexual but I pull her hands away from my neck and create some space between us.

"We are done Martha you ended the relationship remember."

"Come on I was joking." She says while playing with her strawberry hair. She is a pretty girl if I do say so myself but her character just gets me off.

"You're outta your mind." I shake my head and turn around walking away from her. Me and the guys head down the hallway to our first class. I connect my AirPods to my music and begin to listen to it while the guys flirt with some of the girls in class.
I look around the class bored waiting for our English teacher to get in.

A small tap on my shoulder makes me turn around to look at whoever it is . A girl I've never seen before is standing next to me looking down at me. She has these big brown eyes and brown skin that reminds me of chocolate. She has a big Afro on her head and it's pure black making her eyes more visible. She has a few dark marks on her cheeks and forehead probably from some acne or pimples but she looks breathtaking . I see her mouth moving but I don't hear whatever she is saying so I crease my eyebrows in confusion.

She reaches for my ear and takes one of the AirPods out and I mentally slap myself for not realizing that I still had them in.
"Sorry, were you saying something?" I ask her as she gives me my AirPods as I turn the music off.

"Uh, yeah I was asking if there is someone in this seat." She says while pointing at Trevor's desk. Her accent is different from ours but I can't put my finger around where she is from and her voice is so soft that I almost didn't hear what she was saying.

"No there is no one." I reply and she nods her head then takes the seat and that's when I get a whiff of her scent which comprises of chocolate and cinnamon. Sweet.

"Excuse me this is my seat." Trevor returns and tells the girl. She looks at me then at Trevor. She is about to get up but I stop her.

"Go find another seat Dude." I tell him and he sucks his teeth then walks away.

"Alright settle down you lunatics." Mrs. Garcia, our English teacher says as the rest of the kids begin to take their seats. She is so blunt and doesn't care if she cusses us out that making her my favorite. The lesson begins but I doubt I picked anything since my eyes and attention were all on the beauty beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
That's it guys , that's the end, but I made a bonus chapter to show an insight about Micah.

I was wondering if I should write a sequel to this book or another book about Micah. I need your help on which one to settle with.

Thank you all for reading and voting and commenting, I really appreciate it guys.

Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.4K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...
13.9K 387 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
27.5K 1K 44
"I just thought..." I begin, flustered, not really sure where my words are headed. He shakes his head. "We can't," he states, removing my hand from h...
216K 2.7K 14
A composition of erotic stories for my black women. Read the introduction