normal teens p . parker

Bởi animositi

anytime . anywhere ⋆ a young god ends up far from home ... Xem Thêm

cast
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

seventeen

45 2 0
Bởi animositi

new york city

"Go! Get out of here now! I'll call you." Shuri yells out and pushes Peter and Iduna into the open space. "The world is going to turn on you. Get out of here!"

The two teenagers shot up into the sky and web-swung away from the crowds as their photos lighting up the world. Looking down on the street, people had stopped and been pointing up. Some were using their phones to take pictures, while others called the police.

The growing echo of police sirens started to rise to the skyscrapers where the two had swung up to. Soon enough, they'll deploy helicopters and specialised squads. While bouncing across laneways and rooftops, Iduna had her phone out, frantically messaging her Queen and anyone else who could come and get them out of the city.

Peter and Iduna were accused of causing massacres and severe damage to several cities. With Beck's video, there wasn't much time to defend themselves as those around them starting to turn.

Midgard was already typing up Iduna's name on search engines while requesting Norse mythology books. In ten minutes, someone would have her family tree structured. Someone would hack governments, looking for her name but possibly finding her mother's or Queen's. Within the hour, Midgard would start to piece together the secret that Valyriate exists. By midnight, all secrets hidden from the public would be unveiled.

The beating of air started. "Peter." On the horizon, north of the city, three levitating objects were making their way to them. Iduna drops onto a high-rise building, pulling off her mask. Peter lands just behind her. "They're coming for us." The sound of sirens increased and got closer. She felt her chest tighten.

"May just texted. She said we need to leave the city." She looked back and then twirled in one spot. "I just don't know how... what are you doing?"

"Getting a ride." Iduna mutters as she brings her phone to her ear. She hears the familiar voice through the receiver and ends the call.

"Who was that?" Peter asked anxiously as more helicopters entered the sky.

The sound of a jet fills the void and becomes deafening. A Wakandan jet rises above them, and the back ramp descends. Outcomes MJ and Shuri. "This must be the fifth time I've taken in fugitives. Get in."

The kids leap into the jet. The ramp closes, and Shuri gets behind the wheel. She activates the invisible disguise. Iduna gets in the co-pilot seat and starts the weapons system just in case. "To the Starks."

"To the Starks. Buckle up back there." There's some shuffling in the back as MJ and Peter buckle themselves in.

The New York vessels were no match for the jet. Shuri was able to fly out from the city's proximity and set course for the Stark house. She puts on autopilot and twists around to Iduna. "Girl, you are everywhere."

Iduna gives her a scared look. "Really?"

"No joke. You've got a Google profile, a Wikipedia page, fan accounts. The world is putting together your identity." MJ states, getting up from her seat and kneeling beside Iduna. She shows the heiress a multitude of different things, all relating to her. MJ gives Iduna her phone and lets her explore all that's been dug up about her life.

"As for you, we can prove you're Spider-Man with a stunt actor or something. The world finds it hard to believe that you could be Spider-Man. There's more evidence to say you're not the spider guy; you're okay." Shuri explains to Peter, who relaxes like the weight has been lifted off his shoulders. "Give it a few days, and a proper case will be put forward, alright?"

"I just gotta play dumb for now? Cool. I can do that... but what about Iduna? What's going to happen with her?"

MJ and Shuri share a worried look. Together they linked their phones to the jet's holographic display. Within the two-hour flight, they'd discovered that some Midgardians had hacked multiple governmental systems and administrative offices that were linked to Iduna.

Images and videos of her in Scotland, fighting Wanda Maximoff and Vision were public. They showed her performing ruthless things, working alongside the Black Order. Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive were linked to Morrigan by books and drawings found in archives that were locked up until now. The world was starting to discover all Morrigan hidden activities on this planet.

Images of her fighting in Wakanda were released from the government, showing her performing violent, destructive acts.

High-definition stills were created of her face. Commenters were saying how they'd seen her across Europe. Interviews with professionals claim that with the analysis of her fighting in Scotland and Wakanda are the same person under the Night Devil mask.

Then there was the final fight against Thanos eight months ago. There were several recordings from different perspectives of the fight. They captured her in her transformed self.

There were no photos of her and Peter together, apart from fighting the fake Elementals in their suits.

"Fake images are coming out of you fighting against Beck and Peter. Every minute the media is showing society that you were the bad guy." MJ says quietly as Iduna stands defeated.

"Everyone is going to. I'm the bad guy." She whispers hoarsely. Her head began to hurt slightly. "All I did was save everyone from the bad guy. Your media will make a story about how I manipulated Peter into helping me destroy this world for... I don't know what for because this wasn't me."

"We know," Shuri says comfortingly. "Listen, once we get to the Starks, everyone will come together to help and...."

"It's like this was planned. It was either Beck's idea or someone else's... to lie to the world about me." Iduna started to shuffle through the hologram, pointing out all the blatant red lines between her family, the Universe and herself. "No one will believe the truth now. This world will never accept those like me. And if they do, it'll be to exploit me like they've done to everyone else." She meets their eyes. They knew who she was talking about.

On the near horizon, they could see the Stark house with a jet and car parked outside. As the plane nears the house, multiple figures rush out from the place.

Shuri lands the jet safely. When the ramp opens, Aunt May rushes to the bottom of the ramp as hugs them both. MJ and Shuri stay within the plane.

"Where's my mom?" Iduna asks hopefully. May shakes her head. Looking behind her guardian, Morrigan stands just behind her without Omisha by her side. May whisks Peter to the side. All eyes were on the two gods.

Her grandmother was dressed in a loose silk jumpsuit with ruffled hair. She wasted no time in coming to Midgard. "She's what you would say off-world." It killed her to see the young girl's heart crumble a bit more. Before anyone else could see Iduna's expression succumb to sadness, Morrigan wraps her arms around the child.

In some other situation, the Queen would say she told Iduna so. "They know who we are." Iduna muffles as she looks up at her Queen. "Shuri had to fly us out of the city. The Midgardian guards were coming for us."

Morrigan pushes a strand of hair out her face. "I know. We will figure this out, okay? I've got you, little one. Anywhere, anytime." She places a gentle kiss on her granddaughter's forehead and turns to face everyone else. "This is all new and shocking to everyone involved. For now, I'm going to take Iduna home. Let me know when James gets back to you."

Happy nods curtly as Morrigan nudges Iduna forward to say goodbye. The girls in the jet meet the grass to bid the heiress goodbye. Iduna brings them into one hug. "Thank you for saving our assess back there."

Shuri sends MJ a bold look. "Anywhere."

"Anytime." MJ finishes the saying.

Happy and May both greet Iduna with a sad smile. She promises to one day return. Pepper and Morgan had solemn looks on their faces. "Next time, I'll just stay here with you two."

Pepper smiles. "Next time."

The last person to say goodbye to her partner in crime. Morrigan was waiting by the Valyriate jet ramp. "I'm so sorry this has happened. I know how much you liked being a Midgardian."

Iduna shrugs and stands before Peter. "It's okay. None of this is our fault."

"You'll be back, right?" He asked fervently.

Iduna casts a shadow of doubt over the onlookers and then back to him. "I don't know. You saw what this world has made me out to be; a bad guy."

"Hey... anyone who knows you know that you are not a bad guy." He reaches for her hands. "We are a couple of normal teens, you know."

Iduna's cheeks flush slightly. "I know, but... I've never seen myself portrayed that way, and... what I'm capable, well was capable of, was terrifying. This world has the right to fear me. Those videos scared me. Even in the European videos, I fight like death itself. It just makes me wonder what else I am capable of. If I was ever to be taken by the wrong people, who knows what they'd make me do... I think it would be best if Midgard and I parted for a while."

Somehow this felt like a rejection. All of what has happened has this moment where Iduna realised that her presence in his life would only cause destruction and fear. She couldn't burden him like this. And he knew.

Unaware of it again, the two teens held hands tightly. "How long is a while?" His brown eyes shimmered a bit.

She squeezed his hands. "A long time." Peter breathed in quickly. "Well, you know I got your back, right?"

"I got yours." He smirked.

Iduna flashed a royal smile. "Anywhere. Anytime."

what's up guys 

this was the last chapter of normal teens

im going to finish killer to set up for the eternals , the multiverse, hawkeye, ms marvel and the ten rings

iduna and peter are so cute and a part of me is kind of like , hmm platonic soulmates ??

anyway , apart from this , an original marvel au about iduna is coming soon !!

its gonna be about her origin and where she's headed next in the mcu . links mainly to multiverse 

stay tuned and stay safe : )

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
371K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...