𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤| 𝐀. 𝐀𝐠...

By _Kazul_

||• An Adrien Agreste x Male Reader •|| Started: 11/1/2021 Ended: T.B.D (To be determined) Update schedule: U... More

• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬!!! •
•02•
•03•
•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫•
•04•
•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟐•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•

•01•

22.2K 514 1K
By _Kazul_

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd P.O.V♥}

"Mesdames et messieurs, bienvenue à l'aéroport de Paris France !"

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Paris France Airport!"

"Pour votre sécurité et votre confort, veuillez rester assis avec votre ceinture de sécurité bouclée jusqu'à ce que le capitaine éteigne le panneau Attachez la ceinture de sécurité. Cela indiquera que nous nous sommes garés à la porte et que vous pouvez vous déplacer en toute sécurité. À ce stade, vous pouvez utiliser vos téléphones cellulaires si vous le souhaitez."

"For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish."

[M.name] sighed eyes downcasting slightly at the flight attendant's words. Much to his displeasure he along with the rest of his family had uprooted their quiet lives to move to the bustling city of Paris France for better job opportunities. 

"[M.name] sweetie your scowling again..." the boy's mother remarked, frowning slightly at her son's negativity [M.name] gave his mother a bored look before gruffly apologizing for his 'Behavior'. 

His mother was a glass-half-full type of woman so, she tried to make the best of this new move. Fair to say [M.name] didn't inherit his mother's line of thinking but unfortunately, his younger sister did. Evie [L.name] was currently bouncing in her seat happily babbling about wanting to see the Eiffel town talking to her stuffed kitten.

"Yeah, Bubba! Don't be so grumpy!"Evie pouted puffing up her cheeks making her look like a chipmunk. This silly action made the brunette male smile, just a bit. [M.name] reached over his mother to pinch his little sister's cheeks chuckling whilst ignoring her whining.

"You look like a chipmunk." He chuckled dryly amused by his sister's reaction.

"I'm not a chipmunk! I'm a big scary wolf Grrrrr!" She squeaked trying to look and sound intimidating but with no such luck.

"Sureee you are munchkin." He teased, giggling slightly at his sister's childish behavior.

As the pair of siblings playfully mocked each other their mother, Ophelia [L.name] watched a soft smile appearing on her face. She knew the sudden move was taking a heavy toll on [M.name] but to see him laugh and smile like this eased her worries, not by much but it was a start. Mrs.[L.name] noticed that the other passengers had already started to disembark from the plane.

"Come along now my little gremlins it's time to get off the plane," Mrs.[L.name] exclaimed hoping to excite her two little gremlins. She managed to catch her daughter's attention who was now eagerly grabbing her hello kitty-themed backpack and stuffed kitten excited to see Paris. [M.name] on the other hand wasn't so eager to leave the plane realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. Begrudgingly [M.name] slipped his backpack onto his shoulders and grabbed his suitcase, helping his mother and sister with their bags along the way.

"Mommy mommy! Is daddy waiting for us outside the plane?" Evie said bouncing slightly while tugging on her mother's sleeve. Mrs.[L.name] giggled at her daughter's actions taking the younger's hand in her free hand as they walked down the plane's crowded aisle way [M.name]  lagging behind.

"Yup! Daddy's waiting for us outside with the rest of our bags!"The woman exclaimed bouncing slightly to match her daughter's energy. 

[M.name] watched his mother and sister bouncing up the aisle hand in hand, the brunette boy playfully rolled his eyes smiling on the inside but maintaining his stoic exterior. [M.name] let his mind wander as he followed his mother down the aisle. 

He thought of his old friends and his old house he wondered if his old friends would miss him...he wondered what would happen to their old house. [M.name] pushed his negative thoughts aside before quickly closing the gap between his family and himself. After a few more minutes of walking, they finally made it out of the terminal now searching for their father. Not even a minute later Evie exclaimed "Daddy!" before dashing over to their father. 

William [L.name] [M.name]'s father sleepily hugged his daughter, after he realized what was happening.  [M.name] took more after his father though he looked like his mother he acted exactly like his father. Mr.[L.name] had picked up the small girl, twirling her in the air as she giggled happily. At this point [M.name] had caught up with his family smiling slightly at the sight before him. For a brief moment, he allowed himself to relax.

"Hey pops."The brunette boy greeted a warm tone evident in his voice though you wouldn't be able to tell by his face.

Mr.[L.name] chuckled at how blasé his son was, it never failed made him laugh. Mr.[L.name] had placed his energetic daughter down before making his way toward his older son. The two exchanged a hug before Mr.[L.name] went to greet his beloved wife with a loving kiss, much to their children's displeasure.

"SHEILD YOUR EYES CHILD!" [M.name] dramatically exclaimed, covering his sister's eyes as she faking a gagging sound. The couple laughed at their children's antics before purposefully making loud kissing sounds while laughing. The pair of siblings 'screamed' in disgust before [M. name] scooped up his sister in his arms running away from his parents. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The [L.name]'s started making their way out of the airport reaching the outside of Paris's airport terminal and towards a rental car Mr.[L.name] had picked up whilst he waited for his family.

After loading everything up in the car the family packed themselves into the car and started their half an hour drive toward their new home. Mrs.[L.name] and Evie had passed out in the car only minutes after they started their descent, leaving Mr.[L.name] and [M.name] as the only conscious people in the car. 

[M.name] gazed out the car window trying to analyze his new 'home' he was trying, he really was but [M.name] just couldn't call Paris his new home. His mother had told him that once he started school again he would make new friends and if he gave it time Paris would start to feel like home. 

[M.name] decided to try for his mother's sake he just didn't have the heart to crush her enthusiasm. [M.name] was quickly pulled from his thoughts when he saw two figures jumping from rooftop to rooftop that sure as hell woke him up. Without a second thought [M.name] grabbed his phone and attempted to snap a photo of the mysterious figures but to no avail.

It was too far and too dark to take a photo of the figures but he could make out the silhouette of what looked like a man wearing cat ears and a woman in a bright red bodysuit? Okay, so Paris has furries good to know...[M.name] thought convinced he was hallucinating from sleep deprivation. Before he could properly register what the fuck just happened [M.name] felt the car stop moving.

"Alright Dash welcome to our new home" his father whispered turning to his older son. [M.name] smiled a bit at the nickname his father gave him the story behind said nickname was a wild one indeed but that was for another day. [M.name] turned his attention onto his new house it was squished between what looked like a cozy little nicknack shop and another house that looked identical to their own. 

It was cozy which wasn't bad it had a homely feeling well maybe this won't be so bad.[M.name] and Mr.[L.name]  started moving their luggage into their new home after what felt like hours the two men had finally finished. Before letting themselves rest the pair returned to the car to retrieve their other two family members. [M.name] gently picked up his little sister and her bags taking her into the house as to not wake her while his father carefully carried his wife upstairs joining her soon after.

Finally, it was over Mr. and Mrs. [L.name] were both passed out upstairs in their room while Evie, was on the couch curled up with her stuffed kitten. [M.name] on the other hand couldn't fall asleep was he tired yes, but his mind was wide awake his thoughts roaming back to those strange figures he saw earlier. Who the hell were those two? That was the question burning in the back of his mind.

[M.name] shook his head before sitting up deciding to distract himself from those intrusive thoughts. The boy reached for his phone choosing to listen to music for a while allowing himself to slowly fall into a deep slumber.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥Small Timeskip♥}

"Bubba Bubba!" Evie giggled jumping on her brother's mattress while wildly shaking her sleep-deprived brother. The brunette male groaned, he groggily sat up rubbing his eyes and moving his hair away from his face. It took a moment for the boy to process why he was awake before focusing his attention on his younger sister who seemed more...energetic than usual.

"Morning Chipmunk... what's up?" the brunette boy yawned stretching his stiff limbs. Evie, too excited to notice her brother's use of that dreaded nickname let out a high pitch squeal. 

"Bubba!Bubba! It's morning and I really~ wanna see the city but daddy and mommy are still asleep." [M.name] knew where this was going and was already dreading it, he flinched slightly as he waited for those cursed words to leave his sister's mouth.

"So~ can you please take me to see the city, pretty please~?" Evie used 'puppy eyes' to try and convince her stoic brother to take her out to see the city. As much as he wanted to, [M.name] couldn't bring himself to refuse his sister's request.

"Go get changed we'll leave in 15 minutes." The moment those words left his mouth Evie jumped up and speed away to change into some fresh clothes. [M.name] slowly got off his mattress walking toward his suitcase to find something to wear.

[M.name] walked out wearing a simple black V-neck t-shirt, with a navy blue blazer which he left unbuttoned, a pair of tan dress pants, and a leather black satchel slung over his shoulder. [M.name] stood in the kitchen taking a pen and paper from the cluttered kitchen counter, and started writing a note for his parents as to where he and his sister were going.

Minutes later just as the brunette finished his note Evie burst into the kitchen wearing a light pink tank top, along with some jean shorts, a fuzzy cat-themed sweater, and a headband with some kitty ears placed comfortably upon the top of her head.

Evie excitedly grabbed her brother's hand pulling him toward the door, for a 5-year-old she was extremely strong. Before leaving their house [M.name] took a photo of their home address and a few photos of the street names to avoid getting lost. After he finished this [M.name] let Evie who was now holding her brother's hand instead of pulling his hand lead the way.

They made their journey toward the Eiffle tower Evie excitedly skipping along the pavement while [M.name] was sulking behind. He wished to be back on his mattress away from all the random strangers walking around them.

It was days like this that [M.name] wished that he had his sister's enthusiasm and innocent personality. The brunette boy wasn't shy or socially awkward no he could have normal interactions with people it simply drained him completely. The textbook definition of an introverted extrovert.

He couldn't pick a struggle so he picked both but Evie was the complete opposite. She was easily excitable, optimistic, and extremely trusting. [M.name] loved this about his sister it made him happy to know that Evie was always trying to make people smile.

[M.name] noticed people were staring at him and Evie it didn't bother him much since he understood why. While he was only 15 the boy was rather tall and brooding so, he looked intimidating. To avoid attention [M.name] put on a rather convincing fake smile before turning his attention toward Evie.

Evie oblivious to the fact that [M.name] wasn't listening was happily rabbling on about the Effie tower. Evie was enamored by Paris's most well-known monument which made sense considering it was all she knew about the city.

[M.name] paused causing Evie to pause along with him. Something had caught his attention, a short old man wearing a red Hawaiian shirt, a pair of tan cargo pants, and holding a cane was stumbling his way through the crosswalk while a car quickly approached from the distance. At that moment time slowed for the brunette boy as though he was watching a scene from a film. He couldn't just stand there and watch an old man be seriously injured or maybe even killed, no something had to be done.

"Evie stay here. Don't move from this spot, don't talk to any strangers, and if someone tries to touch you scream." [M.name] said sternly. Without wasting a second more he speed toward to cross-walk where the said man was. [M.name] didn't have time to pull the man away, the car was too close so he did the next best thing.

Without hesitation, he ran in front of the man shielding him in case his plan failed, rooting himself in place, [M.name] screamed for the driver to stop using the most intimidating and commanding voice he could muster.

"OI STOP YOUR FUCKING CAR!" he felt stupid for swearing but the boy hoped it would startle the driver into compliance. To [M.name]'s relief and the shock of onlookers, the driver quickly stopped his car a mere 5 feet away from the Burnette and old man.

Internally [M.name] was relieved but he maintained his angry and stoic appearance, he had the sneaking suspicion that the driver would make a scene. Just as the thought process in his mind an older man in his mid to late '50s stomped out of his car toward the pair though he faltered as he got closer.

Before the man had a chance to even open his mouth [M.name] started scolding him, his face never changing.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Can you not see the flashing 'Pedestrians walking' sign flashing in front of you? You could've killed someone you incompetent fuck!" [M.name] said still shielding the old man, arms crossed and a look of pure disgust plastered on his face.

The man tried to argue but knew better than to poke an already angry bear. So he made the executive decision to meekly retreat to his car waiting for the brunette boy to leave. Once the man was gone [M.name] turned toward the old man again guiding him toward the sidewalk where he would be safe once more. Once he made it there Evie ran over to meet them a humungous smile plastered on her small face.

Before his little sister could start excitedly rambling about lord knows what [M.name] turned toward the man lowering himself slightly as to not seem more intimidating and started apologizing.

"My apologize sir I didn't mean to cause a scene." the apology was more for [M.name]'s sake for he felt childish for causing a scene in such a crowded street. Luckily people started to return to their previous ventures once they realized the scuffle had ended.

The old man shook his head looking up to face the taller male, a kind smile adorning his features.

"No need for apologies young man if anything I owe you my thanks. You put yourself in a dangerous situation to help me and for that, I am eternally grateful," he said in a warm tone.

[M.name] stood up smiling while a bit flustered at the praise but smiling nonetheless.

"It's nothing sir I'm glad that I could help you and that you are not injured, but I do advise you to be more careful Paris is a dangerous city you should be cautious." The brunette gave a kind, but formal nod trying to end the conversation. 

The old man took the hint but before leaving asked one final question.

"You are exceptionally kind sir may I ask your name?" The older inquired curiously to know who exactly his 'hero' was.

"[M.name],[L.name] sir." While the response seemed cold and dismissive it was [M.name]'s way of indicating that he wanted to end the conversation he could feel his extroverted persona dripping away with each passing minute.

The old man nodded before stumbling away sending [M.name] and Evie who was quietly standing by her brother away goodbye and disappearing into the crowd. The boy let out a sigh of relief  Boy being kind is exhausting... he thought feeling drained but fulfilled from the interaction.

With that Evie grabbed her brother's hand whilst excitedly talking about how "Bubba was a superhero!". Her brother rolled his eyes at such an absurd thought, him a hero? No, while it was a nice dream, superheroes weren't real, dwelling on such pointless things was counterproductive.

The pair of siblings continued their walk toward the Effie tower [M.name] indulging in his sister's rambles, throwing in his two cents now and then. Beknownst to them a pair of brown eyes were watching them closely from afar.

 He's perfect this boy is exactly what Ladybug and Chatnoir need to defeat hawkmoth. The perfect permanent 3rd member... The old man from earlier thought placing his cane over his shoulder and continuing his morning walk without a struggle.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It had been 15 minutes since the 'crosswalk' incident and Evie was now talking about cats she had a major fixation with cats it was rather strange but manageable nonetheless. [M.name] and Evie had finally reached their desired destination the Eiffle tower and the pessimistic boy had to admit it was quite beautiful. The area around the famous tourist spot was rather lively considering the time of day it was just barely 8:30 am [M.name] assumed most people would be at work.

Nonetheless, Evie was ecstatic jumping in place whilst tugging on her brother's sleeve pointing toward the tower. She didn't need to speak for [M.name] to understand what she meant, Evie wanted to take the elevator up to the top of the tower. The brunette boy was already dreading this experience. Why? Because Evie was afraid of heights but of course this thought never crossed Evie's mind. No, she was focused on seeing what every book, movie, and television show portrays as Paris's icon. He knew this was going to end badly.

It took one look off the side of the Effie tower for Evie to run behind [M.name] whimpering in fear. The brunette sighed scooping up his sister in his arms and started making his way back to the elevator, trying to think about where to take his baby sister. That's when a glorious idea appeared in [M.name]'s head, he remembered a park they had passed not too long ago.

[M.name] soothed his sister on the elevator ride down Evie had calmed down a little bit now just simply sniffling and wiping tears from her eyes. The pair of siblings walked back toward the park [M.name] had seen earlier.

Once Evie saw the park the tears stopped and her eyes lit up in excitement. She started bouncing excitedly in her brother's arms pointing toward the park. [M.name] chuckled a bit putting Evie down once they reached the park gates, the small girl bolted toward the park giggling.

[M.name] followed behind his taking a seat on a nearby bench as Evie ran around the park, playing on the carousel and regaining her optimistic and cheerful persona. [M.name] finally had a break from his sister, he cares for her of course but it's tiring to be around her all the time he felt drained. The brunette boy's 'smile' had dissipated and was replaced with a soft frown the feeling of loneliness sinking in. 

Looking at groups of people talking, laughing, and having fun, reminded him of his friends back home. He missed being with his friends back home, it was never pleasant to be a new kid at a new school so let alone a new country. [M.name] pulled out his phone and started mindlessly browsing social media to avoid that feeling of loneliness. 

Finally some peace and quiet...[M.name] thought enjoying the peace. Of course, like most things in [M.name]'s life, this was short-lived. The sound of high pitch squealing pierced [M.name]'s ears What in god's green earth was that!? He thought surveying the surrounding area to locate to sound origin.

The brunette boy was baffled to see a large group of mainly women gathered around something gushing and fawning over god knows what. Curious, [M.name] walked over to see what was so amazing that it could warrant such shrill screams.

[M.name] was shocked with the sight before him, there stood a blonde boy who looked around his age who was obviously uncomfortable looking around for a way out of his current situation. It was apparent that the blonde boy had some sort of influence in Paris but, [M.name] still found it disgusting that a group of women thought crowding this kid was okay.

Guess I have to play 'hero'...again. [M.name] thought, he was a bit peeved with his current situation but it was against his better judgment to leave this kid alone. So, [M.name] put on his best 'Get the fuck out of my way before I rip your teeth out' face and shoved past the crowd.

"Okay, that's enough. You're all grown-butt adults who pay taxes and work 9-5 jobs and yet you see nothing wrong with crowding and harassing this poor guy. It's honestly disgusting." The brunette boy seethed startling the crowd of women. 

"Well, what are you lot waiting for, a kiss on the cheek? Get the fuck out of here!"  The group quickly cleared, whispering among themselves. [M.name] sighed, dealing with people was hard enough but, dealing with people who all collectively share one brain cell was even worse. This stupid city will be the death of me and it's only day one.

[M.name] turned to face the blonde boy who was currently stuck in a state of catatonic shock. The taller boy gently shook the blonde boy causing him to snap his attention toward [M.name].

"Hey, you alright?" he asked, removing his hand from the blonde's shoulder. The blonde boy nodded his head still confused and embarrassed about the situation that transpired before him. That was enough confirmation for [M.name] so, he started walking away to find Evie and go home.

Before he could take three steps the blonde boy quickly ran up to [M.name] trying to get him to stop walking.

"Hey! You didn't let me thank you!" He said giving [M.name] a toothy smile, the brunette just wanted to go home so he muttered a simple "it's fine." before walking away again. The blonde boy followed him apparently not satisfied with this answer.

"What's your name stranger? Mines Adrien!" Adrien stated now walking by [M.name]'s side. [M.name] didn't respond and just gave him a confused look before continuing his search for his younger sister. Adrien pouted he wasn't used to being ignored.

"Aw come on that's just claw-ful~," Adrien said feigning a hurt expression. [M.name] started walking faster. What is wrong with this guy? Can't he take a hint!? Ugh, I can't tell if he's blind or just plain stupid. [M.name] quickened his pace trying to avoid this Adrien guy but with no such luck.

"You can't just ignore me, at least tell me your name," Adrien shouted, now jogging to keep up with the brunette boy. Adrien wasn't used to being ignored by people, not counting his father so this was new and for some reason he liked it. [M.name] spotted Evie having an imaginary conversation with the carousel ponies. [M.name] saw his chance and made a bee-line toward his sister.

"Hey chipmunk, let's start heading home mom and dad should be up by now" The brunette boy ruffled his sister's head "and I'm sure they'll want to hear all about our adventure today." [M.name] smiled at Evie who was doing her happy bounce.

"Okay, bubba let's go!" she giggled outstretching her arms toward her brother who already knew what she wanted. The brunette teen scooped up his sister and placed her on his shoulders a sense of relief washing over him. Finally, that blonde dude got the hint. he thought as he walked toward the park exit only to hear a familiar voice call out to him.

"Hey! I never got your name!" Adrien yelled, sprinting up to the pair of siblings huffing a bit. [M.name] just deadpanned This guys an idiot. he thought eyebrow twitching slightly. It was apparent to the brunette boy that Adrien wouldn't give up because he's a dense idiot so, [M.name] caved.

"It's [M.name]." was all he said before walking away with a now confused Evie on his shoulders. [M.name] hoped that would be enough for that guy.

"Who was that bubba?" Evie asked curious about the pretty blonde boy. [M.name] pondered for a second before sending his sister a warm smile.

"No-one important Chipmunk, don't worry about it." Though Evie wasn't satisfied with this answer she let it be deciding to trust her big brother. [M.name], smiled a bit it was finally quiet and things were a lot better when it was quiet.

That guy was enough extroverted positivity to drain me completely[M.name] stopped for a second I hope I never see that loon again. he thought cringing at the thought of being around another overly extroverted person, one was already too much.

"Come on bubba mommy and daddy are waiting for us!" Evie giggled gently tugging on her brother's hair. [M.name] sighed before getting in the running position.

"Well, we shouldn't keep them waiting then, hold on munchkin." Evie clutched her brother's blazer giggling madly, [M.name] smiled, it was genuine this time before sprinting down the streets of Paris making motorbike sounds while Evie happily squealed.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥Adrien's P.O.V♥}

"Huh..." I didn't know why but, I felt weird. That guy [M. name] I don't think he knew who I was or if he did I don't think he cared but, he noticed I was uncomfortable and immediately stepped in. I thought not knowing what to make of this situation.

"What do you mean 'huh'?" Plagg questioned, as he stopped stuffing his face with cheese and shot me a confused look. Before I could even answer him Plagg looked as if he had an epiphany.

"Wait I know it's about the guy from the park! Am I right?" Plagg stated smugly, while I didn't want to give him the gratification of knowing he was indeed 'right' I needed to talk with someone.

I sat there silently for a moment before looking back at Plagg.

"Why do you think he helped me?" I asked flopping onto my bed, staring vacantly at the ceiling awaiting Plagg's response. Plagg flew around my ceiling for a minute, as if he was deep thought.

"If you wanna say something say it." I scoffed throwing a nearby pillow at Plagg, narrowly missing him.

"Rats, so close." I fake snapped my fingers in a disappointed manner. Plagg flew down to me and huffed.

"Fine you want an answer the guy probably just did it to be nice so," Plagg hit Adrien's forehead "stop overthinking it." I rubbed my forehead as Plagg returned to his cheese happily munching on his precious camembert.

Did he really just help me to be nice...? I started smiling Just like M'lady does I thought giggling at the thought of two ladybugs. I happily threw myself off the bed and toward Plagg.

"What now..." Plagg asked startled at the sudden change in attitude. I just smiled ignoring a very confused Plagg.

That's it I can't wait to see [M.name] again! I'm sure we'll be the best of friends! Maybe he likes cat puns he seemed blown away by them earlier. It's official I have to make [M.name] my friend.

"It's official he's lost it." 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♥}

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •𝟎𝟏• 

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝!

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •𝟎𝟐•

𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! 

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! ('。• ᵕ •。') 

- 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐥 ♥

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 133 7
"you're so obsessed with me!!" "you're in fantasy land, holy shit." ──── a foreign exchange student keeps bumping into a famous model who thinks he's...
72.8K 2.5K 25
Rewriting the story || rank #2 in adrienxreader || 5/8/21
141K 4.6K 21
Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues, new readers. ∞
532K 18.8K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...