Bloodline (Bakugou Katsuki X...

By VioletArks

L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would ta... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Entrance Exams
Chapter Two: First Day
Chapter Three: Practice
Chapter Four: League of What?
Chapter Five: After
Chapter Six: It's Starting
Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1
Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2
Chapter Nine: UA Sports Festival #3
Chapter Ten: UA Sports Festival #4
Chapter Eleven: UA Sports Festival #5
Chapter Twelve: UA Sports Festival #6
Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"
Chapter Fourteen: Hero Names
Chapter Fifteen: Forbidden
Chapter Sixteen: Internships #1
Chapter Seventeen: Internships #2
Chapter Eighteen: Internships #3/Preparation
Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki
Chapter Twenty: Studying
Chapter Twenty-One: Gloves
Chapter Twenty-Two: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1
Chapter Twenty-Four: Practical Exams #2
Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Training Camp #1
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Training Camp #3
Chapter Thirty: Training Camp #4
Chapter Thirty-One: Warm
Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal
Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We'll Be Fine."
Chapter Thirty-Five: Against The World
Chapter Thirty-Six: Dormitory System
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Settle In
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admiration
Chapter Forty: The Second Secret
Chapter Forty-One: Well Acquainted
Chapter Forty-Two: Pick Up The Phone
Chapter Forty-Three: And Another
Chapter Forty-Four: Ground Beta
Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three
Chapter Forty-Six: City
Chapter Forty-Seven: Waves
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Third Secret
Chapter Forty-Nine: Mask
Chapter Fifty: Brightness
Chapter Fifty-One: Doesn't Matter
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Same
Chapter Fifty-Three: Open Up
Chapter Fifty-Four: UA Culture Festival

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Asking Questions

12.9K 331 702
By VioletArks

Word Count: 5256

(A/N: At the end of this chapter, I decided to put the Character Profile/Analsys of four important non-MHA characters. It's going to be L/N Y/N (You, but basics), Y/N's parents and lastly, Aunt Yori. These statistics are also only for their occupation, not overall life. Enjoy!!)

It was finally last period. Hero Basics.

Mr Aizawa had mentioned how this summer, our focus is to get our Hero Licenses. This meant that we would be able to actually do hero stuff.

Dad once mentioned how one of his sidekicks, the Sound Hashira, had made a mistake when he was just interning with Cessation Agency. Apparently, he had injured the villain so bad that they were unable to answer any questions asked by the police. It had caused them to go nowhere with their investigation. Dad had to take the fall for it, but he didn't mind. He had to teach them how to handle things better.

Once we get our Hero Licenses, there won't be any to take the fall for us. Only ourselves. 

We must face our own consequences. 

Only 50% of students actually pass the test. So in order to prepare, we needed to come up with two ultimate moves.

Mr Aizawa introduced Cementoss, Ectoplasm and Midnight to assist us with this.

We needed moves that would assure victory in a unique and powerful way. This needed to be our representation. 

Every knows Dad's move; 'Termination'. This meant that he closes off the uses to all parts of the body, even breathing. It was caused by his overloading his Quirk into the opponent so it spreads throughout their body quickly. It happens in under 30 seconds.

I believe that's where my drawback comes from. The fact that I lose my sense of touch after overusing my quirk. Weird how Dad's strength is my weakness.

His ultimate move was deathly, but Dad's had to use to quite a bit. Especially now, considering the rise in crime rates around his agency. 

"Y/N, you spacing out?" Kirishima says, nudging my shoulders. We were walking towards Gym Gamma like instructed.

"Uh, yeah, yeah." I retort, waving my hand at him, "I'm just trying to think of how my ultimate move would work. And two of them, at that."

Sero holds his chin as he looks up. "Yeah, true. I think that'd be especially hard for you to narrow it down, considering your Quirk." He states, making me nod my head in agreement, "Your Quirk has such variety in what it can do."

Jirou adds on, "You can manipulate the form and state of anything. It's practically the power of a God."

I chuckle, shrugging my shoulders as I look down at my hands, "I suppose. God's can create, reconstruct and destroy." 

Mina hums out, playing with the fur on her jacket, "I'd say you'd be in the top five if it weren't for Todoroki's amazing powers! Oh! And Momo and Iida's intelligence!"

Kaminari gasps, pressing a fist to an open palm, "Who would win in a fight? Y/N or Iida?"

"Hm..." Kirishima huffs, looking up to the sky as he thinks, "My bet is on Y/N. She's a quick-thinker and efficient, and she can put battle plans into action pretty well under pressure."

They begin to theorise the whole hypothetical question. I hear them talk about my Quirk and how it would win against Iida, although he is stronger and faster than me. 

I widen my eyes and feel a surge of power go through me.

"Oh fuck no." Katsuki scowls, knocking his fist gently against my head, "You ain't forming a superiority complex now, you loser."

I furrow my brows at him and scoff, "Oh, so you can be the only one?"

He shakes his head at me and grunts, "You don't know what you're talking about."

Kaminari mutters, "I think she does..."

After a few more minutes, we've reached the gym. 

We stand in front of Mr Aizawa as he says, "This is Gym Gamma, also known at the academy as the 'Training Dining Land', or TDL."

Cementoss touches the ground and begins to form towers to rock. He claims, "This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here."

He glances towards us as he steps up. "Here, you will learn how to serve up justice, hence the name."

Kaminari in front of me gasps, "That's pretty cool."

Iida raises his hand swiftly, making us all look to him. "Please allow me a question!" He calls loudly, "What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for our Provisional Exam? May we know your reasoning?"

I chuckle at his eagerness. 

"That's two questions. Calm down." Mr Aizawa deadpans. He has his hands in his pockets as  he squints at him. "The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural and/or man-made disasters."

He shrugs his shoulders and closes his eyes for a moment. "Of course the licensing exam analyses how well you're able to deal with such things." He informs us, making me bite the inside of my cheek, "You won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged."

That would make sense. What's the point in knowing how to fight when it isn't the right time?

He goes on, "In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate and lead others."

My eyes drift to Katsuki.

'Did he say 'cooperate'?'

"Every year, a new test is used to evaluate these qualities." Mr Aizawa states, craning his neck to look at all of us.

Midnight stands forward, holding up a finger. She says, "One thing is especially important. If you want to be a Pro Hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared, you won't have to worry."

She holds out her hand and tilts her head. "And those of you with an ultimate move will have stronger results."

Cementoss takes his turn. "Your circumstances should not dictate your results in a future battle." He gives us a closed eyes smile, going on, "Learn to be consistent and you'll be a great asset on front lines."

As he walks off to set the stage, Ectoplasm states, "Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Recipro Burst for example."

The class president straightens up at the sudden attention.

Ectoplasm explains, "This sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're looking for."

Iisa's Recipro Burst was also something I found intriguing. It was an advantage for the time it could be used, however if you didn't get the job done in that set period, then you would be in trouble. I don't know if Iida has run into that trouble though.

Class President holds a fist to his heart, gasping, "You mean I've been doing an ultimate move all along?"

Sato glances at him and says, "So it's basically our secret weapon. Something that gives us the edge so that we can win no matter who or what we're facing."

Midnight winks at him. "There's a smart boy." She compliments, "For example, how Kamui Woods uses Lacquered Chain Prison to capture opponents in an instant. That's exactly what we want to see."

Mr Aizawa looks towards us again. He speaks, "The training camp was interrupted. But the practice you did get in to develop your quirks was a part of the process needed to create these defining abilities."

He steps aside, showing Cementoss creating higher pillars and Ectoplasm making his clones. "Now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next ten days or so." He informs us as we watch in awe, "This is how you spend the remainder of your summer vacation."

So.

No swimming for now.

I frown at my wish gone to dust.

"Prepare for intensive training." Mr Aizawa calls to us, "In addition you should think about how you can improve your costumes. Especially now that you have a better understanding of your quirks. I expect each of you to go plus ultra. Do you have it in you?"

We all respond, determined looks on our faces, "Yes sir!"

We are sent to different pillars.

However, I stay back for a second.

Mr Aizawa looks at me. "Is something the matter, L/N?" He asks, facing me.

I hold my hand behind my back as I ask, "Do you know is All Might will be attending any of our classes?"

He raises a brow at me before rubbing the side of his neck. "I don't know. With everything that happened, I think he should rest." Mr Aizawa informs me, "Was there something you needed to do?"

I stop, looking to the floor. My fingers play with the cape around my shoulders. "I just..." I mumble out as the others begin their training, "All for One said something about my family and I need confirmation from him."

Mr Aizawa decides to not question me further about it. He tells me that he'll find something out, and if I am able to talk to All Might. I thank him for this and go off to Ectoplasm who's standing by the training grounds.

"L/N." He says, looking around to the fields, "Aizawa told me that you were focusing on using your Quirk whilst moving, as well as pushing you past your drawback limit."

I nod my head as he walks me to another training section. He hums, "You primarily use your Quirk while having a base to stand and you work around you. I believe you'll be able to benefit more with movement attacks."

We stop in front of a fairly high pillar. It's just higher than Todoroki's, which is already filled with ice. Ectoplasm speaks, "I believe you can get up there yourself."

"Yes sir." I say, clapping my hands and walking up to the stone leg. My visor glides across and covers my eyes for the flash of light. 

I press my fingers against it and swipe it down towards the ground. With the movement, the floor rumbles beneath me before shooting another pillar under my feet, bringing me up to the height of the training ground I'll be on.

I step onto it and make the other cascade down. Ectoplasm at the bottom nods at me and walks towards Mr Aizawa, Midnight and Cementoss. 

Turning around, I see the clone of Ectoplasm in front of me. I clap my hands to get rid of the dust. "So, should we get started?" I ask.

He nods, walking towards me. "Your specialty is based long and mid ranged attacks for your Quirk, and then close up fighting with minimal use of your power." He states, making me nod my head, "You should combine the two of them to create a more powerful move."

I talk to myself, stretching my fingers out and then curling them into a fist, "I believe I've used a combination of the two during the Sports Festival. I made a smokescreen and then ran close range to pursue a fight."

"That is a good idea. Closing the range between you and your opponent using your quirk and then aiming for a close range fight." Ectoplasm tells me, walking back a few paces, "Try an attack on me."

I get into my position, thinking of ways to create an opening. I go with my first option of a smokescreen, clapping my hands and letting my visor over my eyes for shade before touching the floor. It rumbles as the first two layers of stone pulse up into the air in tiny bits of dust.

I dash forward, keeping my body low as I make out Ectoplasm's outline. Once close enough, I jump up for an axe kick, aiming it for the clone's head. I swiftly and harshly push my heel down, only to feel a kick to my hip.

Groaning, I tumble to the ground and hold onto my side. The smoke clears the next second and Ectoplasm walks towards me. I sit up and hold my head. "I guess that was way too easy." I huff.

"Yes." Ectoplasm states, looking down to me, "That one was more transparent than cloudy. It worked against Bakugou's quirk because of the extra smoke he provided with his own power. His help made the smoke denser, and you doubled it in size with the fabric drenched in his sweat."

I stand up and brush the dirt off my legs. "I understand. So smokescreens are out of the way unless I have more material or assistance." I mutter out, walking back to my spot, "Agh, that was the only one I was really comfortable with!"

Ectoplasm questions, "Is there any other circumstance that you had to use a distraction?"

I scratch the back of my head, trying to think. I look around to the other students, to see if I'd get any ideas.

Then my eyes land on Katsuki.

He's already arguing with his version of Ectoplasm, waving his gauntlet around aimlessly. His voice is faint from up here, but still noticeable. I smile.

"He never can catch a break, huh?" Kaminari chuckles, looking up to me from his pillar. He wasn't that far down from my spot. 

I reply, "It's Katsuki. Time is always of the essence to him."

And then I widen my eyes at the thought.

Quickly turning back to my Ectoplasm, I jog towards him in excitement. "There was this one time!" I call, clapping my hands together to make my visor detract, "I, um... I didn't have the upper hand in a fight since the opponent was wildly over powered."

With all the quirk stealing, I'd be surprised if he was weak. 

"I was really angry at the time and was trying to protect another person as well—"

"Are you referring to your fight with All for One?" Ectoplasm inquires, making me freeze up.

I sheepishly nod my head. I supposed people would've been confused by the person shown in the footage, especially Pro Heroes. It would make sense for them to be debrief in everything that had happened. And I had explained my experience in detail.

"I kind of, like... rushed him?" I try to explain, waving my hands around. I make shapes and diagrams, showing the movements. "But this was in the warehouse and the ceiling was already pretty broken. I used my quirk to destroy some of it to make the debris fall down on All for One. Do you mind if I try something like that?"

Ectoplasm nods his head, allowing me to create a dome-like cover above him, the opening towards me.

Although I didn't actually know if this would work, I stand in my spot anyway. When fighting against All for One, it was messy and uncalculated. My attacks were just thrown in his general position and was a result of my anger and frustration. I've calmed down, but haven't quite forgotten about how I felt. I believe it was my emotions that made the event so extreme. So, I don't exactly know how this would turn out. 

Maybe I can aim it? Somehow?

I clap my hands and and make the roof of the down collapse one top of Ectoplasm, immediately rushing towards him and looking for cover from the debris. I tried to keep the parts large enough to cover Ectoplasm's view of me. Once I see the opening, I decide to duck under and press my fingers against the debris around me and create spikes that push towards the Pro Hero.

As Ectoplasm deflects them, I draw back a punch and aim it towards his head. 

My visor closes around my face quickly as I face my palms to the ground, erupting the ground beneath us. Spirals of cement shoot out from the path in front of  me, aiming towards Ectoplasm's form. He suddenly looks towards me and my fist lands against his shoulder as he ducks out of the way.

I draw back, turning around and ready to kick my heel into him to keep things going.

But Ectoplasm presses the side of his peg against my calf, stopping my kick. "We can stop there." He says as I lift my leg away and drop it, "That is a good combination, however, that is only reliable in certain situations."

I take a deep breath in and fix my overcoat. He goes on, "You'd have to be fighting somewhere with a roof, for starters. But you'd also have to be cautious of what could be happening above. Would you use this in a parking lot?" I shake my head at his question. "Because of the cars and objects that could be on the upper level."

As I put the platform back to how it was before, I hear Ectoplasm say, " And the more powerful the move, the more danger you'll be as well since you're approaching your enemy. So although I do recommend this under certain circumstances, I suggest finding another ultimate move."

"So one down?" I ask.

"Not quite." He tells me, "An ultimate move ends a fight in any situation."

As I try to brainstorm more ideas, I hear a couple of harsh explosions from my far left. Looking over, I see Katsuki destroying another one of Ectoplasm's clones. He's got a smug look on his face that I can see from up here as the smoke clears. 

He calls, "Ectoplasm! I killed him! Give me another one!"

As the Pro Hero does just that, Katsuki readies up some more explosions from his gloves, a wildly confident smile playing on his lips. My classmates begin to awe at his progress, saying that he's probably been thinking about this for a while now.

Kaminari points out how we've all been thinking about our special moves as a kid. 

That's true.

What did I think about?

I mumble out, "Well, there was this altered move of Aunt Yori's I used to use on my un—" I stop myself short as Ectoplasm looks to me. "My, uh, trainer. Sorceress had a move called 'Substantial Wave'. The thing where she creates a full scale attack by using the materials underneath her opponents and doing this wave-thing over them."

Ectoplasm then speaks, "Ah yes. She would make the materials into tiny grains before setting them into stone to keep the villains from moving any further and also eliminate any further damage. She would only use that as a last resort."

I press the tips of my fingers together. The callouses on my skin feel smooth against each other. "I actually used that against my fight with All for One. Aunt Yori told me that my power was stronger than hers, but I couldn't tell by the way she used it." I explain, "She taught me a version of Substantial Wave that's more concrete and heavy."

Ectoplasm turns around and calls out, "Is it ready to show?"

"I guess." I stretch my fingers out in front of me with a huff, "I haven't done it since Middle School, though."

Ectoplasm waits a moment before he says, "It'll be fine. Just strike when ready."

I take a deep breath in. It'll be okay.

But before I can make my fingers touch, I hear someone shout out to me, "Young L/N! I've got some tips for you!"

I look over the ledge to see All Might standing there in normal attire, arm in a sleeve. My throat goes dry as he waves up at me from all the way down there. 

"Sir?" I look to Ectoplasm. He nods his head.

After clapping my hands, I let my fingers touch the edge of the stone as I step over it, keeping a hand against the material and my quirk working. Before I can land, I place the toe of one of my boots against the cement and create a slant for me to glide against. 

All Might grins at me as I jog up to him. "Ah, always quick on your feet." He chuckles, tilting his head, "Now, I believe that what you need to focus on is inputting your quirk in your close up attacks. With your baton, I believe you can use that more than just as hand-held weapons like your extension staff, sword and when you break it up into daggers."

I blink at him before pressing my palm against the staff hanging at my hip. Really, I had only through to make my staff into other weapons because that's what I was first taught by Dad. Because his sidekicks could wield swords, he thought that if I had an 'everything' weapon then I would have an upper hand.

"You should try and incorporate your quirk by making your staff join your hand-to-hand fighting." All Might tells me, making a fist with his other hand.

"Like a gauntlet?" I ask, tilting my head, "The metal is pretty compact and heavy, so it might slow me down."

"That's why you train for more strength." All Might offers, placing a hand on his hip, "A final blow with all of your strength. But be sure to be able to use your quirk during this time to add to the attack."

I nod my head at his help. "That sounds good." I say, giving a smile as I lift up my weapon. That was an actually pretty useful idea. I would have to drop my item or lose it to even begin to use my quirk again. Combining the two would make it even more powerful.

"Ah, wait!" I call as All Might begins to walk away. He turns around as I catch up to him. "I wanted to talk to you about something? In private?"

He widens his eyes at me a little before nodding his head.

Mr Aizawa allows us to step outside the gym for a conversation. It was still sunny outside, probably around 4:00 now. I play with the sleeves of my overcoat after taking off the muffs of my visor.

"I'm guessing this is about what happened with All for One." All Might says, sitting on the bench next to me, "I knew that you would want to talk to me, I knew it as soon as I heard you got kidnapped."

I furrow my brows, looking towards the man. Then, I just outright say it, "All for One told me something about you and Aunt Yori. Apparently the two of you faced off against him. And... And that's where she died."

The wind picks up here as the silence moves on. I turn my gaze to my lap. "I have a few questions." I say to All Might, trying to keep my voice steady.

"I had a feeling that you'd ask someday." He sighs out, a sad smile on his face, "I'll be as honest as I can."

I take in a deep breath and close my eyes. "Did you really hide Aunt Yori's death?" I question softly.

All Might gulps. I know that this would be a hard questions. All of my questions are hard questions. But I can't let this opportunity leave my grasp. If I don't get these answers now, then I probably won't ever.

"At the time, All for One was a villain I wanted to keep under wraps." He admits to me, laying his elbows against his legs. He's trying to relax himself in this situation. "We were on a joint mission that went wrong. Yori was the one who supported my attacks from afar. I was meant to protect her but All for One got away and..."

I feel my face warm up before taking a deep breath in. 

I had never known what really happened. Dad was a hero already at the time, but he had gotten injured. From Moonfish. He wasn't able to move for a month or two.

It's weird that I'm finding out before him or Mum.

I watch as the blonde man beside me straightens his back. "I had to keep it a secret because of the ties I had with the man. The history, what he could do if the public knew of his existence." He states, looking at the ground, "I couldn't risk people knowing that the man had killed too many people for me to remember."

"So you did it for the civilians?" I ask.

"I suppose you could say that." All Might tells me.

What I didn't say was that it made me feel unjust. That me wanting to find the killer this badly, becoming a hero because I wanted to finish what she started for us. And all the while, the No. One Hero hid it from me. I know it was for the good of society and justice, but I...

I don't feel right. And I don't know why.

I huff out, "Did he really use her quirk against you in battle?"

His eyes widen at me as I turn his way. He furrows his brows. "He said that to you?" He mutters.

"Yes." I confirm, giving him a determined look, "What did he do to you with her power?"

He gives me a sorrowful look. "Now, I don't want to frighten you, but would you want to see?" He asks, making me raise a brow, "It's on my stomach, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I feel as if you're looking for the harshest truth." 

He knows I'm not here for sugar coding. He's treating me like a fellow hero and I appreciate it. I nod my head.

All Might shows me a scar on his stomach. It's brutal, and I can see surgical lines stitched up around it. But it in zig-zags, like having to cut something out. My jaw drops at the sight because it makes my stomach churn. 

He speaks, "When he used Yori's power against me to do this, I felt enraged with myself. He was using the quirk that saved millions, to try and kill me."

I blink at him as I clench my jaw. 

"He made a spike come out from beneath me when I was knocked onto my stomach." All Might states, pulling his shirt down and linking his hands over his legs, "I lost a lot of blood because of that."

It's quiet for a few seconds as I think about it.

If Aunt Yori's quirk, with all its limitations, could do that to our Symbol of Peace, with what a strong hero he is... then what could he have done with my quirk?

He then goes on, "I was the one who carried her back and had to debrief the committee on what happened. She was so strong and I couldn't believe she was really gone." He looks up for a moment and smiles. "Yori was amazing. And I'm so glad her niece decided to become a hero like her, so no one will ever forget.

"Thank you, All Might." I say, nodding my head at him.

I then sit up straighter, leaning against the bench. All Might and I sit in silence for a moment as I take in the information. Even to the end, Aunt Yori stayed true to being a hero. 

Or at least what I believed a hero was.

'Sacrificing themselves'...?

Then, I speak, still looking at my lap to avoid All Might's gaze, "Listen, I don't... I'm not trying to pry or anything, but I have something to ask because I'm, uh, confused? Or maybe more unbelieving." 

He furrows his brows at me before nodding his head to tell me to go on.

"What exactly are the properties of your quirk?" I ask.

He looks at me in horror.

And then Midoriya exits Gym Gamma, locking eyes with us across the path.

Somehow, I have a feeling that this isn't just some coincidence, more like the universe bringing us three together.

But for what reason?

End Of Chapter

Name: L/N Y/N

Current Status: Alive

Aliases: Transmutation Hero: Alchemist, Kiddo (by Benjiro), Kitten (by Hitoshi), Dumbass/Cheerleader (by Katsuki), N/A nickname (by Unnamed Uncle)

Birthday: Yours

Age: 16-years-old

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (I am 5'0, I'm just using that range for reference)

MBTI: ENFJ

Affiliation: UA High School, Hero Course

Occupation: Student (Class 1-A) (Currently Active)

Quirk: Transmutation: She can change the state and/or form of an object/multiple objects. She goes through the process of comprehension (finding the properties of the item), deconstruction and reconstruction. With materials needed, she can create a whole new object, like having the parts for a radio. It takes time and focus to reverse reconstruction from her quirk.

Hero Statistics: Power = A, Speed = B- (quirk delays because of sudden movement), Technique = A, Intelligence = B, Cooperativeness = B

Relatives: L/N Benjiro (Father), L/N Meika (Mother), Hirayama Yori (Aunt, Mother's Side), Unnamed Uncle (Step-Uncle, Mother's Side)

JVA: Yui Ishakawa (similar to Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) and Yumiki Shigure (Seraph of the End))

EVA: You/OR/Erica Lindbeck (similar to Naruko Anjou (Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day) and Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat 11))

Name: L/N Benjiro

Current Status: Alive

Aliases: Finale Hero: Cessation

Birthday: 8th of September

Age: 41-years-old

Height: 5'11 (180.2 cm)

MBTI: ESFJ

Affiliation: Cessation Agency (Current)

Occupation: Pro Hero (Currently Active)

Quirk: Suspension: Once touching a person's targeted body part, he's able to halt the use of the part. This includes voluntary (moving your arms, turning your head, speaking, etc) and involuntary (breathing, heart beating, dilation of the eye) movements. He gives it back when he wants to.

Hero Statistics: Power = C+, Speed = B, Technique = A, Intelligence = B, Cooperativeness = A

Relatives: L/N Meika (Wife), L/N Y/N (Daughter), Hirayama Yori (Sister-in-Law), Unnamed Brother-in-Law

JVA: Morikawa Toshiyuki(similar to Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2 Remake) and Ubuyashiki Kagaya (Demon Slayer))

EVA: Kaiji Tang (similar to Dazai Osamu (Bungou Stray Dogs) and Alexei (Sirius the Jaeger))

Name: L/N Meika

Current Status: Alive

Aliases: Mrs L/N (by students), Instructor Meika (by private lesson students), Ms/Instructor Hirayama (past)

Birthday: 23rd of February

Age: 39-years-old

Height: 5'7 (171.3 cm)

MBTI: INFJ

Affiliation: Kunitachi Arts Private School

Occupation: Music Instructor, Head of Music Department (Currently Active)

Quirk: Perfecy Sound Perception: She is able to pick up the exact note of any sound and replicate it through instruments and her voice. It helps her pick up the mistakes in her students' instrument and vocal practices as well as instantly play any song she hears.

Hero Statistics: Power = C-, Speed = B, Technique = A, Intelligence = B, Cooperativeness = A

Relatives: L/N Benjiro (Husband), L/N Y/N (Daughter), Hirayama Yori (Sister), Unnamed Step-Brother

JVA: Hikasa Yoko (similar to Utahime Iori (Jujustu Kaisan) and Akiyama Mio (K-On!))

EVA: Allegra Clark (similar to Zenin Maki (Jujustu Kaisan) and Mother Spider Demon (Demon Slayer))

Name: Hirayama Yori

Current Status: Deceased (Two Years Ago from this point)

Aliases: Transforming Hero: Sorceress, Aunt Yori (by Y/N)

Birthday: 8th of July

Age: 35 (at death)

Height: 5'8 (172.7 cm)

MBTI: ESFP

Affiliation: Hirayama Agency

Occupation: Pro Hero (Active for 14 years)

Quirk: Creative Destruction: She can break down any property and mold it to create a new item. She cannot change the look of the object or create an entirely new one even if she has all the necessary materials. Because of this, she can only tamper with one material at a time. She can only do this in small varieties every 10 mins, or a large-scale attack every hour.

Hero Statistics: Power = B+, Speed = C, Technique = B, Intelligence = B, Cooperativeness = A

Relatives: L/N Meika (Sister), L/N Benjiro (Brother-in-Law), L/N Y/N (Niece), Unnamed Step-Brother

JVA: Sakamoto Maaya (similar to Tamayo (Demon Slayer) and Kambe Suzue (The Millionaire Detective: Balance Unlimited))

EVA: Laura Post (similar to Zenin Mai (Jujustu Kaisan) and Fubuki (One Punch Man))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 14 10
Bakugo had always been the best. That twerp Deku has always been the worst. That's just the way things were, and Bakugo liked it that way! Then sud...
261 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
69K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
199K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: β€’Strong language β€’Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth β€’Gore β€’Sexual content] Living a normal life had...