๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’. [ON...

็”ฑ ruewri1tess

Helena is a cold-hearted person and a bitch might I add but not to her younger brothers. Her and her brothers... ๆ›ดๅคš

i n t r o d u c t i o n.
p r o l o g u e.
one.
two.
three.
STOP ASIAN HATE!
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
PART II -
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.

twelve.

4.4K 183 19
็”ฑ ruewri1tess

I posted 2 more chapters!! Make sure to read them!

Helena's POV:

"Don't do that." Xavier snapped at me as I tried to plait his hair.

"At least let me try." I pleaded. 

"No you are going to rip it off and besides I'm sensitive." He said pulling away.

"It's so long though." I said annoying him.

"Okay? So is yours. Play with your own hair." He laughs. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

He chuckles. "Don't do that."

"I'll do whatever I want mister." I replied.

"Yeah yeah okay." He said.

Roman's POV:

"Roman, pay attention to my class." Mr David snapped as I was writing my notes.

"But I am." I replied.

"Don't backchat me, young man." He shouted.

"How is replying to you backchatting?" I asked calmly.

"If you don't stop with that attitude, I'm sending you to detention." He snapped angrily.

"But what attitude?" I asked actually confused. "I'm just having a conversation with you."

"Out!" He yelled. I sighed annoyed.

"Who the fuck pissed in your cereal this morning?" I snapped having enough.

"I'm contacting your parents as well for that comment." I laughed at his face as I walked to the door.

"What's funny?" He shouted.

"Good luck getting in contact with them." I said standing next to the door.

"Why can't I get in contact?" He snapped.

"Because they are dead." I snapped back. His face completely dropped.

I give him a sarcastic smile and slam the door behind me as I leave.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Why the fuck am I going to the detention room?" I asked myself walking to the cafeteria. I grabbed a snack from the vending machine.

Maybe I should text Helena that I didn't go detention.  As I took out my phone, I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit sor- oh it's you." I said looking at someone.

Zeke.

"Why aren't you in class?" He asked.

"Why is it your business?" I snapped.

"Because I'm your brother." He told me.

I stopped in my spot and turned around glaring. "No, the fuck you're not."

"Same blood remember." He spoke.

"Blood doesn't always mean family." I snapped.

"Yes, it does." He snapped back.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, sure." I started walking away.

"Wait!" I sighed and turned around. "Come over for dinner tomorrow."

"No thanks I'm good." I replied.

"No all of you. Ace already asked me to tell you yesterday but I didn't want to." He told me.

"Ace is already telling Helena so it really isn't up to you." He added.

"Why all of a sudden?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't know. Ask Ace." He said before walking away.

I took my phone out and texted Helena.

Me: Hey, I skipped detention just letting you but Zeke just invited us to dinner at his house.

I waited for a reply as I walked out into the school field.

Helena: I know Ace just called Xavier a minute ago. Why the hell did you get detention?

Me: I was "back talking" Mr David so he said he was going to contact my parents. So I dropped the casual "they're dead"  before walking out.

Helena: ROMAN PLEASEEE

Helena: I bet his face changed so quickly.

Me: you should've seen it.

I laughed.

Helena: it's last period anyways. I'm coming to pick you up. I'll call the school later.

Me: okay meet you at front. can we buy food?

Helena: yepp I'm starving anyways.

me: alright see you later.

I walked out to the front of the school and waited for Helena on the steps.

It only took 10 minutes for her to arrive and I jogged over to the car.

"Hey sis. Where are we off to?" I spoke throwing my bag at the back. She looked over at me wearing sunglasses that fully blacked out her eyes.

"We are going to go pay for your drivers permit first since-"

"WAIT I GET TO DRIVE AT 16!?"

"Yeah, you drive at 16 here. I thought you already knew that?" She laughed driving onto the main road.

"But back in London we had to wait until we were 18?" I told her shocked.

"I know. I can't believe you didn't know!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully.

She pulled into Chipotle and parked her car. I noticed how her hands were mildly shaking but I waited for the right time to question it. We went inside and ordered our food.

Something was off about her but it felt kind of familiar. I kept my eye on Helena until we got our food and went to go eat in the car.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked chuckling as she took her food out.

"Why are you still wearing sunglasses?" I asked back.

"My eyes are sensitive to the light today because I have a headache." She answered. I squinted my eyes at her. 

"But all the windows are blacked out." I told her. She was struggling to open her container because her hands were shaking. I helped her open it and she thanked me.

"Well I want this headache to disappear soo..." she trailed off. I nodded hesitantly.

"Then when you go home, go to sleep." I told her.

She nodded uncomfortably when I said sleep. "Sure."

...

I waited until Helena went into the shower before running into her room.

First I ran into the closet, looking under all her clothes, inside her shoes or any clothing that had pockets.

I ran out, searched her desk and book shelf. I looked under the mattress and inside the pillow cases. I opened the nightstand on the right but all I found was nothing. I went to the left night stand looking through it until I froze.

I saw the familiar pack of pills. She's using them again? I took the zip lock back out of nightstand.

I heard the shower stop and I put the bag on her bed sitting next to it. Soon later, Helena came out dressed holding her dirty clothes.

She screamed scared. "JESUS ROMAN! Warn me next time."

I didn't reply but gave her a straight face.

"You're using again." I spoke. She froze in her spot.

"What?"

"Amphetamines. To keep you from sleeping. I thought you fucking stopped." I snapped angrily.

"Well I don't want to see them again in my dreams." She snapped back.

"How long?!" I asked her.

"Only 6 months." She replied.

"6 MONTHS?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I yelled.

"NO IM NOT." She yelled back. I walked up to her and pushed onto the bed.

"You are going to fucking sleep tonight. I don't give shit about what you say. I'll stay here all day if I have to." I snapped at her.

"What? NO!" She screamed.

"I swear if you don't fucking sleep, I'll tell Theo and River that you broke their promise." I snapped at her. She looked at me and sighed.

"Fine."

"XAVIER!" I yelled. He came from his room across the hall.

"Yeah?" He asked. His hair was all plaited. I looked at Helena and she giggled.

"Can you pick up the others from school? I have a headache." She asked.

"Yeah sure. Do you need any medicine from the pharmacy or?" He asked.

"Yea-"

"No, she doesn't." I cut her off. Xavier squinted his eyes at me.

"You sure?" He asked again.

I nodded. "Positive."

He left the room and I turned back to Helena.

"Sleep." I told her.

"But I'm not tired." She replied annoyed.

"I don't give a shit. Pass me your phone too." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Helena." I warned.

"Okay fine!" She snapped.

"You are a 17 year old that has custody of three other people. I get you want to stay awake for us so we don't have nightmares but you are killing yourself. If you die, who else are we going to have? The only family we have is Xavier." I told her softly. I watched as they annoyance disappeared from her face.

She sighed. "Okay." She threw her phone at me.

"That's what I thought." I said.

"Don't push it." She snapped.

"Go to sleep." I demanded leaving no room for argument.

Thank you for reading 💕.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Her 8 Older Brothers ็”ฑ Ari<3

้’ๅฐ‘ๅนดๅฐ่ชช

6K 142 15
Ariana Grace Russo is a 12-year-old girl who lived with her dad. Her dad took her when she was 3 years old. Since then she has lived with him in a sm...
MAFIA'S LOST LITTLE ANGEL ็”ฑ Dreamland555

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

178K 7.1K 41
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
4.2K 123 14
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
Their Treasure ็”ฑ aficchi

้’ๅฐ‘ๅนดๅฐ่ชช

87.6K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...