Her Nerd Next Door

By jix_jixiii

One thing, just one little thing Jennie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new schoo... More

Velvet Cake
Order In The Court
Ninja Rolls And The Half Naked Lisa
The Bad Girl Blushes
Word Goes Around Fast
Stalker Is Not In My Vocabulary
Meet The Bad Girls
The Secret
Her Crush
Smart Badgirl
Awkward Dinner
Sneaking Around In Lisa's Bedroom
Sleeping Beauty
The Step To Becoming A Man
The Principal's Past
Not So Heartless After All
My Poor Innocent Eyes
What Are We
Not So Nice Day Out
Let Them Play
Just Keep Running
Gym Times Are Fun Times, Yeah Right
You Violent Love Struck Puppy
King Of The Badgirls
My Suspicious Mother
Afraid
What Is She To Me
She Likes Her
The Sad Truth Of A Lie
Pure Muscle Baby
Was She Flirting With Me
Suzy Baby And Lisa Poo
Punch Me
Girl Fights
Hunt Me Down
Suzy's Ship
Devils And Angels
D Is For Disaster
Need Peanut Butter For That Jelly
Only Wanted Attention
What I Lose Is What I'll Lose
Stuck In A Pickle
Some Fatherly Advice
Her Mask Her Weakness
It Was All Her
Her Disapproving Father
Do You Trust Me
What They Know
Unexpected Guests
She Let Go
Epilogue
Coming Soon
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
Roล›e And Jisoo Bonus
Announcement

To Be Loved

4.6K 217 20
By jix_jixiii

Lisa's Pov:

"Punch me."

But it wasn't me who said it.

I look over and Suzy... was addressing it to Seulgi.

I watch as Seulgi looks up from her phone and at her just as stunned as I am.

"What?"

"You heard me Seulgi, Punch me. Grow a pair." Suzy says, her jaw locking, standing up from where she was previously sitting.

Seulgi takes a sharp intake as she just stares.

"If you're trying to prove something, let me tell you, it's not working." She says looking back down at her phone.

Bad idea.

Suzy hates being ignored.

When I thought she was going to explode... she smirked.

It went away fast so I don't think anyone noticed.. but me.

That only means one thing.

We are all f*cked.

"We should probably leave the ring." I whisper in Jennie's ear.

She looks at me for a long second, then nods her head.

I take her hand and help her out of the ring and stand near her.

What? Do you really think nerd girl is going to be able to protect herself?

....Add run over a mail box with my car to the list of things to do.

"Texting your girlfriend?" Suzy says which causes Seulgi's eyes to snap back up at her.

"Don't you dare bring Krystal into this." Seulgi's voice says angrily.

"Why shouldn't I? I mean cmon, I can't talk about your girlfriend? By the way, can she send me a postcard? I want to know what it's like in slutville." Suzy says grinning.

I decided not to.. get in the way of this. Jennie looked confused as to what in the world she was doing.

She can be so naive, Suzy is doing what she always does...

Be Suzy.

"Krystal is not a slut! She just..."

"Has a dream to f*ck every guy/girl on the planet?"

"You know what!!" Seulgi says taking a 'threatening' step forward.

"Finally. I thought you would chicken out like you did a year ago -.. " Suzy starts to say, but is caught off with Seulgi jumping into the ring and attempting to punch her stomach.

But Suzy was quick on her feet and moved away.

"Got to be quicker than that." Suzy says laughing.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I am met with the worried eyes of princess.

"Lisa why are they fighting?" She whispers grabbing my arm tightly when Seulgi attempts another swing.

"It's okay princess, trust me, it will all work out in the end. You can hold on to me." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

This just makes her roll her eyes but she doesn't let go.

The muscles do that to everyone.

"You are so -... "

"Cocky?"

"Yes." She says looking at me, attempting a smile.

But it just turns into a weird look between a smile and a frown.

I shall call it... smown.

Which actually really makes her look constipated.

"Admit it, you love it." I say making her do that cute blush thing and look away.

"No I don't. Don't get ahead of yourself."

At this, I whisper in her ear, "you know, if you want me, all you have to do is ask." I say learning towards the side of her face.

I feel her shiver under my breath and I smirk.

I look back at the ring to see Suzy and Seulgi now circling each other.

Each breathing in deeply.

"Why did you do it!!" Seulgi says attempting to punch Su'y in the face. But she grabs her wrist and pushed her away.

"Do you believe all the sh*t she says? Let me guess, she told you that I tried to 'hit' on her?" Suzy says rolling her eyes.

This made Seulgi even more angrily. "Don't mess with me Suzy!! I thought we were friends!! I thought you had my back -.. "

"I DID have your back Seulgi!! But if you weren't such a selfish Bitch maybe you would realize it sooner."

Seulgi stops suddenly and just stares at her.

"Realize what."

Suzy looks at me and I give her a brief nod.

"Krystal.. she likes someone else." Su'y says taking a step towards Seulgi, but she just steps back.

"But I..... who?" She says, her voice breaking off the slightest bit.

I stepped forward. "Seulgi... " Her eyes snap to mine.

"It's you, isn't it?"

I didn't really know what to say, so I just slowly nodded my head.

But than hee voice held something I never thought I would hear before.

A voice that everyone has bottled up inside.

A voice that makes us do stupid things.

Jealousy.

"It's always been you hasn't it??"

"Seulgi calm down.. " Suzy says putting a hand on her shoulder, but she swats it away.

"Every single time!! Every single girl!!" She says taking steps toward me, out of instinct, I step infront of Jennie just incase things get...... more ugly.

"Seulgi... stop now." I felt it.. my voice was dark and angry.

I felt Jennie grab onto the back of my shirt as she peers over my shoulder over at Seulgi.

Trust me, I wouldn't give a damn if Seulgi tried to punch me, but just knowing that if she spirals out of control and Jennie gets hurt, I don't think I will even be able to stop what I would do.

"Years Lisa. Years I have tried to find a girl for me. You guys think I am stupid for doing so, but it is.. something I have always wanted."

I know why she always thought this way.

Growing up, she never got a lot of attention from anyone in her family.

She was the youngest out of five sisters.

Who may I add, were douchebags.

When I was a freshman, the three older than her would always follow me around.

They always said we were friends, but they were just so annoying.

When I would hangout at her house, her parents would treat me like their daughter, forgetting their ACTUAL daughter was their too.

Seulgi's parents were rich. They have a huge house, still today, in the woods.

Her sisters are so stuck up it pains me to be around them most of the time.

At least Seulgi earned her spot in boxing, without asking her rich parents.

She just wanted to be noticed and loved by someone.

That's why she dates around.

"Seulgi.. you might have not realized this but, we ARE your friends. You don't need some bimbo to make you feel good." I say taking a step towards her.

Seulgi face expression changes and she looks down.

After a couple seconds she looks back up. "I'm such a bitch."

"Oh we know." Jisoo says.

"The worst." Suzy says smirking.

"The crappiest kind." I say grinning.

"But you're our bitch you big goof." Suzy says smacking her on the back.

"Group hug!!" Jisoo says in the highest, most fake, and disgusting girly voice I ever heard.

"I'll pass." Me, Seulgi, and Suzy say in sync.

At this exact moment, coach walks in, "Okay Seulgi I got all the papers signed and ready -.. "

"Actually coach, I decided I am not going to quit this team. I worked to hard for it." Seulgi says grinning at us.

I give out a small laugh as the coach drops all the papers in his hand.. "You mother -... "

~~~~~~~~~~

After everything that happened in the ring, coach threw a fit as he walked back in his office.

Me and the girls decided to play around and practice while Jennie just insisted on watching.

After that, I took Jennie back to her house and I went back to mine.

"Where were you." Was the first thing I heard walking through the front door.

I roll my eyes at my dad standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Out." I say attempting to pass him but he pushes me back.

"Out doesn't cut it Lalisa Manoban." He says saying out my whole entire name.

I was even having a good evening too.

"I have homework to do." I say rolling my eyes and moving past him.

My dad knows I am top of my class. So why should it matter if I'm out.

Once I get to my room, I slam my door shut and lay on my bed with my hands across my head.

It's not my fault we never get along, he just suspects me to be the 'perfect' daughter like he was.

I look out my window to see Jennie with her pj's on, a t-shirt and shorts.

She is just on her phone cuddled up in her blankets.

You know what sucks.. I like watching her.

Yes I know, I am Creepy, but it's just something about her that draws me to her.

Why did I get so weird when Suzy picked up Jennie?

Why was I so angry when Jennie was being brought up in this stupid drama?

Why did I have the need to protect Jennie at the ring?

And why am I bringing her in my life?

Well, it is simple, I, Lisa Manoban, is freakin falling for Jennie Kim.

And I don't know what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 8.6K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
116K 497 23
Amber awakes in a fairytale land that has strange values that make her laugh... literally. Through every twist and turn she is greeted with laughter...
454K 11K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...
271K 6.7K 58
Lisa Manoban a poor girl who dream to have a successful life to give back all the effort of her mother and to have a better life than what they have...