Danganronpa oneshots-

Por TA3K0i

most of these will be about taka and mondo because they're bro's B) Más

Introduction
D34TH| K1y0t4k4 Ish1m4ru
W4IT1NG!|S0N1@ N3V3RM!ND
A/N
W1th04t h3r.| F4yh1k0 Kuzuryu
Vent
M3m0r13$| K1y0t4k4 1sh1m4r4 + M0nd0 0w4d4
YOOOO
Kiyotaka's beta D34th
How-
ranting about how amazing Yasuhiro is
bros| Kiyotaka Ishimaru + mondo Owada
danganronpa in a nutshell
Y a y
In case you want some angst
koi fish story-
No fun. Yasuhiro, Kiyotaka, Mondo, Chihiro
😃
Blossom| Kiyotaka+Mondo|fluff+ slight angst
B r o | Ishimondo+ Final trial v2| Kinda crack
VERY IMPORTANT
hiya
Case 1.
LMAO??

As The Sun Rises| Kiyotaka with Ishimondo(?)

27 1 6
Por TA3K0i

au where Taka survives, but Mondo still d13$. (Taeko only kills Hifumi and Taka sadly votes for Mondo.) Also added a pretty popular head-cannon (I think) that Yasuhiro is Taka's stepbrother. This is basically alive AU Taka after Mondo's death.

TW: 3X3C4T10N, D43TH, B100D. M4RD3R.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov:

It had been only a week after Mondo's execution, and Taka was still in a mournful situation. He hadn't eaten despite the pleading of his acquaintance, Makoto, and his Step-brother, Yasuhiro. Taka and Mondo had been friends since they were little. He had a crush on him for quite some time but was never able to confess.

Taka then heard someone swipe something under his door, but he didn't bother to get it. He just wanted to sleep.

A couple of hours later as Taka tried to go to sleep, he heard a familiar noise.

*Ding dong bing bong*

"A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time, your class trial will begin"

"Again?! Taka thought.  He slowly got up to see which one of his acquaintances are dead. His legs were numb and sore as he has been in his bed all week. 

As he opened his door, he was greeted with the silent halls. No noise was heard in the distance. He slowly walked until he heard faint chatting in the distance. It was coming from the nurse's office. He opened the door to see a worried Aoi, a shocked Celeste, and a shaking Makoto. He looked inside to see Hifumi lying there.

Dead.

"H-Hifumi!?" Taka stuttered in shock.

"M-Me and Celeste went to the restroom for a little bit and when we came back.... he was dea- dead!" Aoi explains loudly with tears flowing down her face.

Taka tried to calm down the worried Aoi, while Makoto investigated the scene of the crime. Taka led Aoi out of the room to see Kyoko walking towards the two. 

"Glad to see you out of your room Ishimaru." Kyoko acknowledged

"One of our classmates is dead! My best friend is gone, but that won't change me comforting and helping my classmates!" Taka cried out.

Makoto then slowly comes out of the room along with Celeste.

"Kyoko! Where have you been?" Makoto asked.

"I need to show you guys something," Kyoko responds.

Everyone slowly follows Kyoko to where she is heading. They all arrive at the pool standing by the lockers.

"Where's Sakura, Byakuya, Toko, and Hifumi? Kyoko asks.

"Hifumi is...dead. As for the rest, we split up a while ago so i am not certain." Celeste answers.

"I see. We should find them. This is very important." Kyoko declared

Right when she says that, Taka sees the group slowly approaching. 

"M-Master told us tha-that he had he-heard yo-you talking so we c-came as soon as we c-could. Isn't h-he so smar-smart. Toko chuckled.

"This is the only complement I'll accept from you. The dirty skunk is right. We heard your loud and annoying chattering across the hallway." Byakuya scoffed.

"Well, we're glad you're here. I have something to show you all." Kyoko announced.

She slowly opened the locker door to see a robo justice suit. There was quiet gasp all around the room. It was even more surprising to see Yasuhiro Hagakure inside the suit.

======================================

 The trial had started. Of course, all fingers were pointed at Yasuhiro.

"There was evidence inside your dorm as well Yasuhiro, so it's clear to say that you are the murder." Celeste mentions.

"No that's wrong!" Makoto yells.

"The handwriting is all perfect and organized, while Yasuhiros is always messy!" Makoto explains.

After that, there was more and more arguing until the finger was pointed at Celestia Ludenburg, or Taeko Yasuhiro.

After her execution, Taka headed back to his dorm. As he headed back, he noticed something under his door. He slowly took it out to reveal a note.

"Meet me at the art supply room at 6:00 AM."

-Hifumi Yamada

......

He was frozen by shock as he heard someone approach him.

"Hey dude whats up?" 

He knew that voice. It was Yasuhiro. He assumed that Yasuhiro had read the note because, in a matter of moments, he had stopped talking as well.

"Did I just...avoid being killed?!" Taka shouts.

"Dude, I don't know if this is luck or not, but maybe you should take Makoto's role!

Taka's frown slowly turned into a smile.

Just moments ago, he had wished that he had the motivation to get up to get that letter so he would be with Mondo. Now, he's just glad that luck's on his side.

"Now come on dude! We need to eat, especially you!" Yasuhiro bubbled.

As the two headed to the cafeteria, Yasuhiro served Taka some food. 

For a few minutes, Taka stared at his food while his body was shaking, but he took his fork and took a bite.

He didn't feel even a tad taste of Mondo butter.

------------------------------------------------------------

It had been another week. Taka had started eating again, and he stopped staying in his room. He became the optimistic person he was again. 

Sakura's body had been discovered. He was once again, comforting Aoi. Sakura's trial was about to start but he didn't care.

Look Aoi, I was like you once. I couldn't even get out of bed because of Mondo, but look where i am now! I'll be there with you Aoi, all the way!" Taka beamed.

"Thank you Taka." Aoi quavered with a weak smile.

----------------------------------------------------

"See you in the morning!"

"no no no no no no no!"

"It's time for me to become a man!"

"...Why...Me?"

"Sorry, man. I couldn't keep the promise we made. From one man to another..."

"Yas..u...hiro.."

"Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life."

"..Goodbye"

"Thank you Makoto.."

Memories of all of their last words were brought back. Some were murders. Some were victims. Even if they were, they were still friends. 

Junko Enoshima has just been executed.

They were free. They could finally get out of the school. 

As they got out of the school, there was destruction everywhere, but they had hope. 

As the sun rises, Taka looked back at the school. His two best friends died at that school. 

As the sun rises, Taka thought to himself about everything that happened.

As the sun rises, Taka remembered his undying love for Mondo that is still there.

As the sun rises, the thoughts went away.

As the sun rises, a new future did too. 

As the sun rises, he smiled.

As the sun rises,

He remembered him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1026 words. 

Proud me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
947K 35.9K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
614K 37.4K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...