Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
The club | 20
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 🔥
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Him | 13

2.7K 41 5
By fantasyxwrites

~Recap~

I parked the car a little further down the street from the coffee shop, so I didn't draw too much attention to myself. i climbed out and with one button locked it's doors. I placed the keys into my bag and looked up. My body instantly froze in shock.

Could it really be...

...

Elijah was resting against a lamppost with that famous smirk plastered across his face, his arms tightly crossed over his chest. I began to run in his direction and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I clashed our lips together.

"What are you doing here!" I exclaimed eventually pulling away.
"Well I decided to come see you obviously". He smiled.

"Let's go inside"

"Hi can I have a latte and whatever he would like" I said pointing towards elijah who was stood behind me.
"I'll have a cappuccino" he nodded.
"Coming right up!" Replied the woman behind the counter. She left to go make them.

"I lied" Elijah spoke "I don't live in Paris, I actually live in London too. But I didn't want to tell you or else I wouldn't be able to surprise you"
"It was a very good surprise" I said smiling and kissing his check.

"Here are your coffees" the woman said sliding them across the counter.
"That's £10, how would you like to pay?" I handed her the £10 note and we left.

"So, where's your place?" I asked.
"Not far from here, I can take you there"
"Sure"
We walked towards his car. Elijah opened the door for me and I sat in the passenger seat.

...

We pulled in front of a huge mansion.
"Wow, this is your home?" I gasped as we stepped out.
"Yup" he took my hand and we walked inside.

Maids were all lined up at the door waiting.
"Good afternoon sir" one of the maids said stepping forward.
"Maria, this is Elizabeth, the head maid."
"Hello" I waved.
"Hello ma'am" Elizabeth nodded.

"Come, I'll show you around" he intertwined our fingers and led me down the hall. "Dismissed" he called and the maids went back to doing their chores.

"This is the library" he pushed open the large wooden doors.
"Wow" I gaped. "This is some real Bougie shit" I mumbled earning a chuckle from Elijah.

"Do you enjoy reading?" He asked. I hummed in response.
"My mother used to read them to me" I replied, flicking through the shelves. "Oh my favourite!" I gently took one from the shelf and opened it.

"Which one?" Elijah questioned walking over to me.
"Wuthering heights" I rested it in his palms.
"You can take it if you like" he smiled, handing it to me.

"Oh no I couldn't, it's yours" I tried to put it back put he stopped me.
"I want to give it to you"
"Thank you" I nodded.
"Now come, there are still some rooms I want to show you"

...

"This is the kitchen" one of the maids was busy at work. She turned around and bowed before leaving behind whatever she was doing.

"Wow" I whispered to myself. "This has got to be my favourite room that you've shown me"
"Wait until you see the garden"

"Oh my goodness, it's beautiful!" I exclaimed gaping. "This is my new favourite too"
Elijah chuckled.
"There's still more I wanna show you, come come".

"This is my room" elijah pushed open two large doors and we stepped inside.
"Very modern" I said looking around.

...

"My feet are killing!" I whined walking down the stairs. Elijah picked me up from behind bridle style and carried me to the living room, placing me gently on the couch. I looked around in amazement. I was sat on a long 'L' shaped couch. In front of me stood a flat screen tv and an electric fire.

Elijah came and sat next to me. I rested my head on his chest and began to slowly close my eyes, gently falling into a blissful sleep.

...

My eyes slowly started to open. I looked up, Elijah had fallen asleep too. I smiled and covered him up with a blanket. I carefully started to get up but felt hands tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Where are you going" I heard him mumble in his raspy voice.
"Home" I whispered back. His eyes shot open, I felt his hold get tighter.
"No" he grumbled. I smirked and squirmed to try get free of his hold.

"Elijah" I whined. He shook his head.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I reassured Him. He finally let me go with a groan, allowing me to Stand up . I bent down and gently kissed his lips, before gathering up my things quietly. Elijah was awake now and He sat up from the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on" he yawned, he took my hand and we walked to the door.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I said, releasing his hand and stepping outside into the night.

...

I closed the door behind her, wandering back into the living room. I hated not being with her, it was like i couldn't live without her.

A maid was already in there dusting the fire place.
"Leave" i snapped, causing the maid to jump in fear. She nodded and swiftly left without even taking a second look. I sighed and sat back down on the couch, falling back to sleep.

...

I was walking down the street, the lampposts were the only things allowing me to see. Suddenly I felt my phone buzz in my bag. I took it out and checked the caller ID, it was Silas.

"Yeah?"
"Where are you, you went for coffee 4 hours ago" he exclaimed.
"First of all, I don't have to tell you I'm an adult and second, what's up"

"Someone's looking for you" came his worried voice from down the phone. I stopped walking.
"Who" I asked.

"We don't know, but we do know someone's tracking you. We're sending a car to you, it won't be long"

I put the phone down and back into my bag. I pulled out the machete I kept in there and tightly gripped it. I could here something, or someone, coming towards me. I krept behind a bush and hid until I eventually saw the figure come into view. It's the guy from the dinner party!, i thought. He started to creep closer in my direction. I slowly began to crawl back but...

SNAP!

"Shit!" I whispered to myself. The shadows head snapped back to face me. He began to approach the bush I was hiding behind. I had no other choice but to show myself...

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.3K 17
During Harry's second year, the incident and rumor about Harry being "The Heir of Slytherin" has reached Fudge. And being the normal paranoid man he...
1.6M 93.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
52.2K 777 37
His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the way down to my collarbone. "Luca." I m...